[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death of urban demons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (15KB, 450x112px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
15KB, 450x112px
Discussion of the game and games that can take over and fill the void. Also heres the link to the fixed new version https://mega.nz/ #!tJIzDAjA!BqJB1hxgJB3f48E8_lX7W7FM05sxHKQ4L6yUI6IsnFo
>>
>>1671932
Never ming this is the link. The first link is a bug fix. Copy the help and data into the urban demon file and overwrite all the files.

https://mega.nz/#!BRoRBQya!5eh2fQKmRGzZ9fsIHuoxjU2RAZ7ICHCafYQ8jfWwG64
>>
So, what is this?
>>
>>1671932

good riddance
>>
both zombie life and urban were too gamey.

we like to fap not play a game,less gaming more fapping,less grinding is always better
>>
>>1672376
>both zombie life
>too gamey
Just go to the vent in the basement and you can any item or scene
>>
>>1672395
i d rather play other games that are focused on fapping and not grinding :D
>>
So why did he quit?
/We/ said that the patrons got so ass blasted about adding another male that he just decided quitting would be easier or something
I stopped donation to the patreon a while ago so I couldn't see the vote
>>
What's the deal with the bottom right puzzle in the castle? The one with the blue banner - I can't figure out wtf it wants.
>>
>>1671932
I hope someone with better art picks up the idea, adds more monster girls and brings back the loli.
>>
>>1676728
nvm, the signs meant colors. The coffins were just a red herring.
>>
>>1676754
>>1676754
>>1676754
THIS
>>
>>1671932
What happened? I was finally starting to get used to the art of Urban Demons.
>>
>>1671937
Goddamn new animations are weak as fuck
Hopefully he puts some good dialog or something in the final public version
>>
>>1675386
>fapping and not grinding
I told you how you can skip all possible grinding and go straight to fapping
>>
>>1671932

Is the second beta still bugged?
I get a loop whenever moms 10 heart triggers and I can't find sydney's 10.

Also I'm considering rewriting pars of it and continuing with what e have when Nergal releases the code of the game like he promised.
>>
>>1676754

>Better art
I like glassfish's works, though her animation is a bit lacking her stills are amazing.

>Monster Girls
Please don't.

>Loli
Hard pass.
>>
>>1678443
>>1678700

I'm thinking about rewriting the dialogue for some scenes and just adding more changes in dialogue etc.

I might not be able to make new stuff for it art and map-wise but I can definitely spruce up what's already available and add more variety and teasing etc.

It's especially jarring how the mom basically has little to no different dialogue and she still whines about nurse Donna etc.
>>
I only played zombie's life and while the story and core mechanics were good, the art was just mediocre, with oversized tits and bad proportions.

Urban life had even worse art
>>
>>1678700
To get Sydney's 10 you need to use true corruption on her the night before and eat dinner (don't skip). After that she SHOULD jump your bones. It worked for me.
>>
Glassfish's art was fine for a freeware /ss/ RPGMaker game you entitled faggots, what did you do
No, the animation wasn't Mike Inel but how the fuck did you expect her to get better without practice
>>
>>1678713
Nice dude
Some good dialogue really makes the scene and seeing a change in the character after doing a scene a few times is nice
>>
>>1679052

Exactly my thoughts.

But don't cheer yet, he first needs to officially release the full thing for us to mess with and I need to figure out RPG maker. (though it can't be that hard)
>>
>>1671932
I used the 0.8-beta2 patch in the /weg/ pastebin, but I ran into issues of the game not properly loading the purity HJ/BJ scenes with Mrs. Jenning. To my knowledge everything worked out though, and I'm on my way towards the "final scene" I hope. I seemed to skip a lot of the newer content in her line, only having to copy the key, and moving straight to fucking at the dinner table. I can't seem to proc the riding at the school though. Even with the fix I don't really feel like doing another four hours to get all of the content again though, so... It might be a good idea to let the /weg/ Pastebin guy know about this link if it does fix the issue.
>>
I have a problem in the scene of the sister giving him a bj in the shower, after the scene the fucker dissapears or spawns in the toilet
How to fix it without fucking my save? i don't want to play two more hours of this shit.
>>
>>1678709
>I like glassfish's works, though her animation is a bit lacking her stills are amazing.

Personally I think Glassfish's art has been getting rather lazy for some time now. There's some pretty derpy looking faces, REALLY wonky anatomy and a real lack of creativity posing wise.

That being said, her animation is much worse. It's all so inconsistant and spastic looking, like it's outright incomplete. I'm not saying I was in love with Jay Marvel, but bringing Glassfish in really didn't help things.
>>
When is AZL 1.0 coming out?
>>
>>1682675
Tbh having to animate Jay's stuff would've been even worse.
Look at some of the animations in zombies life. There's a bunch that are pure ass.
>>
How the fuck do I progress with Jennings? Doing the extra homework doesn't get me anything, and the game automatically has me work with Fred during second period.
>>
>>1676754
I fucking wish
>>
>>1688777
talk in class, dont do assigned homework
>>
>>1671932
Shame
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.