[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA with a Demon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 21

File: 1xFwGiX.png (24KB, 778x763px) Image search: [Google]
1xFwGiX.png
24KB, 778x763px
And we're back with T'zore! To recap our last thread, our level three Summonable'self was summoned by a group of high school soccer players who were desperate to strengthen their skills! Will we be able helping them in the near future? That's debateable, since those guys had ran out of the locker room when the school's security guard came in!

Right now, we have one of the boys, Scott, passed out in a locker to keep him from getting in trouble, and a fresh young security guard trying to deal with a demon on the premises. What will happen to T'zore? What will T'zore do? You'll be the judge!

TUMBLR (for archive): https://tzores-tasks.tumblr.com/

(It's good to be back! I can't sleep even though I want to, so I'll be drawing demon titty tonight.)
>>
Security guard? Distraction sex!
>>
>>1505778
>Put on the jacket for politeness' sake and hurriedly explain that no, you're not the kind of demon that kills people. He seems more receptive to job-talk since he just got off the phone with his asshole boss, so give him a rundown of what a succubus is and what they generally do. It might work as a convenient segue into sex.

You're quick to say that you wouldn't kill a person in that way! He laughs at your wording, repeating, "In THAT way, huh?" to you in mild amusement. Mildly coping with his fear, too, you bet. Of course not, you say, your job isn't just about reaping souls or anything like that. You're just meant to mess with those who try to summon evil onto Earth.

"So you're not evil?" He asks. You wave your hand in a so-so manner, saying that you'd probably be considered evil to some church-goer's standards. Succubi aren't exactly pure, you say. You depend on sex to maintain living, and your job happens to provide you an easier way of getting it.

You fail to mention that some humans have been unlucky enough to die underneath you through such rigorous work. It's fine, it's not like you're looking to scare him or anything. It would be nice for him to leave though, just to take out Scott and go find his friends.

Suddenly, Blake leans in close to you, and for a moment, you feel flustered. Only for a moment! "S- So, you wouldn't be able to live off on just a kiss, huh?" He asks you, and you blink. You feel like this is supposed to be a come on, but you're confused as to why he's flirting with you. Humans are weird like that- all complicated and stuff.

P- Probably not, you stutter before smiling and snickering to yourself. His face gets all red before saying, "Y- You wouldn't mind if I... just... ?"
>>
>>1528167
Slap him before violently making out
>>
>>1528167
Aw, that's cute. And convenient for us! Scotty boy's likely got a couple minutes in that locker before he comes to, so there's probably no harm in netting some SEXP in the meantime. Let him know you're down for a quickie, in however subtle terms you want to put it.

See if you can lead the conversation/ensuing horizontal tango away from Scotty's locker, for now. Could use >>1528183 's suggestion to do it.

(Also, fuck yeah, T'zore's back! I've been checking nightly.)
>>
>>1528167
Uh, I don't know if getting slap-happy is smart, but yeah, get in there girl.
>>
Oh sweet, this is back.
>>
>>1528183
Maaaaybe hold back on the slapping. More of a playful slap. Blake's already had a hard day.
>>
>>1528167

act coy and sexy until he gets the courage to grab you and kiss you

then when he does, kiss him back, smush those tiddies into him, and let's see if we can't get some SEXP out of this
>>
>This thread is back

I almost feel glad to be alive.
>>
>>1528167

Wait...his beard disappeared when he got close to you.

ILLUSION DETECTED, IT'S A TRAP

IT'S AN INCUBUS COMPETITOR TRYING TO FUCK YOU SILLY AND TIRED SO THAT HE CAN HOG ALL THE SEXP TO HIMSELF
>>
File: oh Shit.png (123KB, 800x1014px) Image search: [Google]
oh Shit.png
123KB, 800x1014px
>>1528348
You respond to his flustered question playfully, repeating if he... just...? He smiles back, leaning in closer to you as his hands hesitantly rest on your hips. "I- If you wouldn't mind settling for, uh, someone like me... just a quick little...?" You wiggle against him excitedly, trying to help unbutton his uniform as you gaze at his face... His face...

>>1528437
... Wait... you're totally right?! YOU'RE TOTALLY RIGHT!!!

>>1528183
YOU CAN DO ONE OF THOSE THINGS!!!

You push Blake away from you before swinging your hand FIERCELY across his face, sending him a few steps back out of shock. He looks confused, almost terrified by your actions. "D- Did I-- What did I--" You interrupt his petrified stuttering, choosing to yell at this OBVIOUS PHONY about how you know what he is now! How he won't get away with your SEXP and how he's DEFINITELY not going to be taking any of your SEXP tonight!!

"T'zore, wha- what are you talking about?!" He begins rambling right back, holding a hand to his face, "Are you serious, you- you're- you're---"

Then he smiles, the red skin slowly creeping up on his face.

"You're smarter than you look, huh, you little slut?"
>>
>>1528692
WHAT'S THE COMBAT PROTOCOL TO THIS CYOA
>>
>>1528712
HOPING THAT T'ZORE WON'T FUCK IT UP, GENERALLY
>>
>>1528692
MAGICAL PRANK A BLUNT OBJECT. MAGICAL PRANK A FUCKING MACE
>>
>>1528692
Shit, he must've figured out that there'd be a succubus here from watching the security footage. Ask him what his deal is. What's he doing living among the humans?
>>
>>1528692
Well shit. Uh, does your manipulation skill work on non-humans? Is there any way for you to take this guy's SEXP?
>>
>>1528692

desperately try not to get super horny when you notice how good he looks

oh shit

immediately rip off his jacket since that could be some kind of trap
>>
>>1528692
wait if an incubus and a succubus fuck each other wouldn't they just be a free source of SEXP for each other
>>
>>1528794
Realistically? Probably level out to equal pools.

La Blue Girl logic? Winner takes the loser's sexp.

Knee to the balls, Tizzie!
>>
Did OP get b&?
>>
>>1528912
Why would I get b&? 0:
>>
>>1528915
I'm from /tg/. Since they put up /qst/, quests and CYOA's get a hard ban. Didn't know if it was the same on other boards.
>>
File: or blake for short.png (113KB, 800x1014px) Image search: [Google]
or blake for short.png
113KB, 800x1014px
Oh goddammit- once his form is revealed, you realize that you totally know who this guy is. Blatotake'e is an asshole you had relations with back in the day when hell college was actually important to you.

He's a Summonable too, but the major difference between the two of you is that he's a /damn good one/.

"You look so adorable in that jacket."

>>1528749
>>1528788

You hate that he's hot. You tear off the jacket that he had previously lent you, not sure if it might've been cursed with some sort of me-horny-now spell, and you start yelling at him asking what's he doing here anyways?? Is he totally stalking you or something now?? You're not interested, you know!! You say this as confidently as you can, but Blatotake'e laughs as he turns away from you.

"Stalking you? Come on, I'm obviously here doing tasks, T'zore-deary! Got a few calls here and there- this school is just LOADED with horny teenagers trying to get dick. I've already rounded up about ten of them!" He snickers, saying, "Eleven, actually, if you want to count the security guard I took this uniform from."

>>1528783
You attempt to do so in a rage fueled fury, wanting to make him submit to your command. He keeps on talking, though; your manipulation is nothing compared to however powerful this asshole is.

"Tickles," he smiles. "Were you trying to complete some tasks too? Y'gonna finally make it to the fourth level and /maybe/ take up another skill that isn't blowjobs?"

Shut up, you growl before crossing your arms in a huff.

"I'm just joking! I'm not a bad guy, you know that!" You still maintain distance between the two of you. "Don't be like that-- what if I gave you some SEXP? I could give you enough to level you up, babe."
>>
>>1529019
...Ask him to elaborate.
>>
>>1529019
Tackle him and give him a really fucking good BJ, when he's about to cum stop and blackmail him into giving you a shitton of SEXP.
>>
>>1529019
You know, you could probably steal his idea. School nurse would have a lot of opportunities to get sexp.
>>
>>1529075
Maybe we could join him in infiltrating the school? As much as we hate him, this seems like a good gig.
>>
>>1529019

Try not to get aroused at the thought of receiving a hot load of SEXP from this guy. Fail, and then try to suggest a threesome with him and the kid in the locker whow should be waking up soon
>>
Annnd now I head off (for a nap)
Until then, y'all!
>>
>>1529019
Try and make it clear that you'll be having none of his particular brand of knavish tomfoolery.
Of course, since we clearly are, listen to what he has to say anyway.
>>
Try coming up with a witty enough retort to wipe that smug look off his face.

>>1529075
Also, I second this.
>>
>>1529019
Fuck that, if we want SEXP we can get it from someone who isn't an asshole about it. If we let this guy level us up we'll never live it down.

Even if he's being entirely honest, do you seriously want this asshole holding a favor over your head?
>>
>>1529019
To hell with this guy - we'd already have leveled today if he weren't here cockblocking you.

Tell him we'll level on our own thank-you-very-much and we'll catch up to his level before he knows it, and send him on his way.
>>
>>1529611
Literally, to hell with that guy. Go home, Blake! We're trying to do our job!
>>
Hey, what do you guys think about adding [Dick sucking lvl 2] to the list of options for our next skill? It might not hurt to specialize you know.
>>
>>1529019
This seems like a trap... Better try to get some of his SEXP to be sure
>>
>>1529611
>>1529682

> not wanting to fuck the cute incubus

come on now
>>
>>1529922
T'zore hates this guy, so fuck 'im. And not in the nice way.
>>
>>1529924

she doesn't hate him, she thinks he's a hot jerk and she's jealous that he's so far ahead of her in SEXP. Besides, even if she did hate him she's a succubus, using sex in an aggressive manner is what she does

>>1529019

Take him up on his offer of free SEXP, but try to show him you're totally better at more than just blowjobs. Start out with a blowjob though, show him that your blowjobs are nothing to sneeze at
>>
>>1529922
He's not that cute.
>>
I like the nurse idea, let's try to get in on his thing, maybe strike up a partnership.
>>
>>1530083

he's pretty cute, don't deny it
>>
>>1530651
Maybe you just think that because he's USING HIS POWERS ON YOU.

SLAP HIM AGAIN. OR AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING SMARMY AND CUTTING.
>>
>>1529019

>>1529075
>>1529086
thats fucking teamwork!
>>
>>1530719

Come on! T'zore was interrupted in the middle of her sweet orgy, she's gotta be frustrated and horny, SHE NEEDS THAT D! THAT CUTE INCUBUS D!
>>
>>1530765
No faggot, the incubus needs to be knocked down 4 pegs, he can have tzore when he begs for it.
>>
>>1530827

That's not going to happen dipshit the guy's way higher level than us

> trying to steer this story towards femdom

I want plebs to leave
>>
>>1529922
T'zore's id

>>1529476
T'zore's superego

>>1529210
Tzore's ego
>>
>>1529019
I'm for the school nurse and possible diplomacy. No hand outs from unpleasant past relations
>>
>>1530882

> unpleasant

he doesn't look unpleasant

T'ZORE CHECK OUT HIS BUTT
>>
>>1529019

Demons never give away anything for free! Especially to other demons, no matter how inconsequential they may seem right now. He's probably trying to get you indebted to him so he can call in a favor later or so you can knock off a rival.
>>
>>1530926

I wouldn't mind owing him a favor >:)
>>
>>1529039
>>1529075
>>1529086
>>1530724
>>1530882

I second this line of thought as appeasement.
>>
>>1531472
>>1529019
>>
take it to >>>/trash/
fags
>>
>>1532633

Would the thread stay up longer there? It might not be a terrible idea, since the content/time ratio is pretty small.
>>
>>1532784
Not by a longshot, it would be bumped off page 10 before the day was done on /trash/.

Let's just stick to keeping this thread alive until OP comes back.
>>
>>1532633
You are the one who belongs there
>>
>>1532633
What even qualifies this thread for /trash/ as opposed for /aco/? No one made a stink when Bang Quest was running.
>>
Bumping, and supporting the truce/school nurse idea.
>>
>>1533409
Although, on second thought, would he even be open to such an idea? We might be intruding in his chosen haunt. He probably won't like us hanging around if that's the case.
>>
File: IMG_1957.jpg (2MB, 2731x2100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1957.jpg
2MB, 2731x2100px
Sorry for the pause guys, I slept over at a friend's house becoh my god my boyfriend got upset because "you're not paying attention to me, why are you on aco right now." Oh my God.

Anyways, a response will be up later tonight I think.
>>
>>1533631
>isn't home so she can't continue
>draws on a fucking piece of paper just to give something to us
awwww OP
>>
File: 1468385971184.jpg (58KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
1468385971184.jpg
58KB, 625x468px
>>1533631
That sucks, but your dedication is admirable
>>
>>1533631

> She endangers her relationship with her bf just to bring us succubus tiddies

what a madwoman
>>
>>1533631
Tell your BF he's a cunt.
>>
>>1533631
Thanks for keeping us in the loop OP, that's pretty cool of you.
>>
File: discussion.png (58KB, 800x870px) Image search: [Google]
discussion.png
58KB, 800x870px
>>1529039
>>1529210
Blake's offer brings you to a hesitant silence. You stand your ground, saying that this shit isn't going to just fly with you before asking him to go on. He chuckles at your voice, his hands on his waist as he explains himself to you. "Of course not, T'zore-baby- you're a stand up gal that deserves the best. That's why I want to help you out!"

"Nothing suspicious, won't do anything weird or whatever. It'll be just a little quickie and then we can go on our merry ways. Easy, right?" He smiled. You blush, noticing the skin that is happily revealed to you as he says, "Of course, it doesn't have to be just business, either. A little fun won't hurt, right?"

>>1529075
>>1529086
As you think over his offer, your mind wanders to the whole taking someone's job and using it to your advantage. A cute little school nurse, new to the grounds, getting close to all of the hot high school studs that wouldn't hold back from visiting your office. You express this idea with a serendipitous fashion, swinging your hips side to side in glee. Your thoughts are quickly interrupted by Blake's laughter.

"Y- You're kidding right?" He snickers, shaking his head, "Y- You? Doing that?? You can barely even act, but you think you'll be able to blend in with these guys?? Come on T'zore, you and I know that all you can fucking do is give blowjobs, manipulate others, and that weird 'prank shit' you have. I'm not giving you enough SEXP to help you pick two new skills-- can you even disguise yourself as a human?"

... You don't like that he's right, so you hold your tongue from yelling at him to shut up. Instead, you scoff before turning your head from him stubbornly, which amuses Blake all the more. "You're so cute when you're dumb, babe. I missed that about you."
>>
>>1535162
Man, fuck this guy. And not in the nice way; you really don't need to put up with this. You just KNOW he's going to lord the free SEXP over you in the future if you let him give it to you now, and there are plenty of nicer guys to bang. Plus, Scotty's still in that locker, and I bet Scotty or Seven wouldn't laugh.

Remind him that you got a degree in Thaumaturgical Japery, not 'prank shit', and that he's got other floozies to hump if he's that eager. You're doing your own thing.
>>
>>1535235

Jeez, you guys suck at thinking like a succubus. They use SEX as a way to get what they want. Think a little!

>>1535162

Pout slightly, then act all sexy - squish your tits together with your arms, wiggle your hips. Approach Blake with a hungry, needy look, run your hand down his chest. Tell him that if he gives you enough SEXP, or helps you with your disguise, then you can work the school with him, and you'll be able to spend a lot more time together....having fun.

THAT'S how you succubus. Plus come on, she was getting gangbanged and was interrupted, she has to be thirsty for that cute incubus D. She fucked him back in the day, didn't she?
>>
>>1535250
Think about it: he's using the same logic. If one of us hadn't caught it, Blake would have happily shagged T'zore disguised as the guard. That's a little fishy. Plus, there's no such thing as free SEXP between demons-- it's a zero-sum game in hell, Blake just tried to trick T'zore into sex with his disguise, and now he's trying to do it again with this dumb negging tactic.

Either Blake is out to get T'zore's SEXP, which likely isn't the case since she barely has any, or he's just here for the sex (and to flaunt), in which case T'zore at least deserves the satisfaction of turning down her jerkwad ex for once.

>>1535162
Just imagine wiping the smug grin off of his face. You'll know the answer in your heart.
>>
>>1535162
So, you dated this guy for a bit in hell college. Like, past-tense. Did you leave off on good terms? Did one of you break it off to focus on studies, was it a fight, or what?

If there's a good reason you're not together anymore, you probably don't want to owe this guy any favors, hot bod or not.
>>
>>1535302

> They would have fucked

So what? They're sex demons, it's literally all they do

In sex-demon logic, the best revenge against Blake wouldn't be getting butthurt and rejecting him. The best revenge would be fucking him, seducing him to get more out of him than he wanted to give, getting satisfaction (and SEXP) out of him, then later surpassing him and rubbing his face in it.

Besides, T'zore is obviously not that good at this yet, it would be good to work with someone for a while. Plus I maintain that Blake is cute and T'zore obviously wants to fug him, if only because she's physically attracted to him, and she's probably frustrated from being interrupted in the middle of her shota gangbang. And besides, I wanna see T'zore get dicked.

Turn up the charm on Blake, see if we can't get extra SEXP and some help with our nurse plan from him, and then fuck him.
>>
>>1535162

>>1535235
>Thaumaturgical Japery
Kek, this.
>>1535596
I get what you're saying, but the problem is that Blake is a better sex demon than us. He's an asshole, and he's probably trying to fuck us over right now, pun only semi-intended. Trying to charm him (i.e, ruse the ruseman) may end up backfiring and destroying any chance we might just either make him insufferably smug or destroy any chance we have at salvaging the situation and getting at least a little SEXP out of this. If we're going to engage with Blake, we need to find a way to take control of the situation, and the best way to do that is to make it clear that we won't play his game if he's not going to behave.
>>
>>1535996
There IS a way to take control: Make him admit that he wants you. He just tried to fuck you as the janitor, and the first thing he suggested after revealing himself was more fucking. Dude's thirsty for you, T'zore just has to see past her own thirst to see it. That gives us control over him! That means we can get more out of him if we tease him a little! Bring that succubus pussy just inches away from his dick before asking for more (metaphorically speaking.) Tempt him! Like a succubbus!

Come on! Let's do it! T'zore thinks he's hot and wants his dick, Blake clearly wants to fuck her (to the point of offering free SEXP), they're both sex demons, this is the adult comics board, and you're saying "Nah get butthurt and reject him." What is wrong with you?! Let them fuck!
>>
>>1536025
Now, I never said sex was off the table. I'm just saying, if we're doing it, we're going to get something out of it and he's not going to be an asshole about it. He's definitely not going to just trick us into fucking him without us getting anything. And hey, if anything goes wrong and we have to reject him, we've still got like, two horny teenagers in the lockers, right?

Also,
>What is wrong with you?!
Wow, rude.
>>
File: HEY RELAX GUY.png (161KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
HEY RELAX GUY.png
161KB, 320x240px
>>1536025
You need to take a rest, fella.
>>
>>1536025
>>1535596
>>1535250
>>1530929
>>1530765

This fucking homo
>>
>>1535162
Even more so now, no handouts from this asshole
>>
>>1536458
>>1536282
C'mon guys, he just wants to see T'zore's poon get lanced. Can you really blame him?
>>
>>1536481
Totally fair, but still hilarious in the end.
>>
>>1535162
What a prick.

Peg him, assert dominance.
>>
>>1536592
Kill him.
He interrupted the ritual and must pay with his life.
>>
>>1536646
WOAH THERE PARTNER, this guy's way higher in level than us. He could easily curbstomp us. We should just walk away and look for the other guys.
>>
>>1534288
>>1533631
Lies and Slander, I'm encouraging her to continue this every waking moment. She was chilling with me in Wingstop and got excited when she started drawing.
>>
>>1536646
There's always gotta be one murder voice in the bunch. Can't have a roster of disembodied voices without one.
>>
>>1535162
he's clearly a narcissist and thinks you're a bimbo, so maybe try to play on that line of thinking. Let him think he's getting the upper hand/better deal in whatever this SEXP exchange, and flip it on him somehow? Basically you should attempt to play his overconfidence into a winning situation.

Also, is this SEXP stuff just 4th-wall breaking comedy, or is it some kind of tangible magic power? I feel like some clarification on that point might illuminate some better decision-making.
>>
>>1536689

FUCKING WINGSTOP
>>
>>1536682
Well, we can always try getting creative with our murder method.
>>
>>1536689
are we gonna see a couple's fight play out live in this very thread
>>
>>1537200
Between us or the "fuck him" "no don't fuck him!" guys?

>>1536689
luv u bby

Also, I'll get a reply in later on in the day. I'm opening shop this morning.
>>
>>1536708

I second this. Use his overconfidence and smugness against him. Act dumb and helpless and needy, and see if he ends up giving up more
>>
>>1535162
>all these prideful anons
just suck it up and let him give you a free level up.
>>
>>1536025
>He just tried to fuck you as the janitor, and the first thing he suggested after revealing himself was more fucking.
the fact that I might want to eat a sandwich doesn't make the sandwich more powerful than me, nor does it mean I'm totally 100% committed to eating it
>>
>>1538888

the point is that everyone is assuming T'zore is powerless in this situation when in fact the dude is clearly thirsty for us and we can use this to our advantage
>>
>>1536708
I think the better question is: what exactly are we? Some sort of conflicting-advice imp?
>>
>>1539293
We're the Orb of Infinite Psyche. Duh.
>>
>>1535162

I just wanna say, OP draws one hell of a sexy back
>>
>>1539040
>Clearly
Nigger, are you not familiar with power plays?
>>
>>1539330
The Elf will be missing us.
>>
>>1540055
That nerd is already getting as laid as he can handle. It's time we bring our gifts to somebody who can better appreciate our skills, like T'zore.
>>
>>1540434
Like she'll listen. She's hopeless. I mean, look at that stupid hair.
>>
>>1540440
>>1535162
yeah we could use a haircut after this actually
>>
>>1540544
>>1540440
T'zore's hair is perfection though
>>
>>1540726
Seconded
>>
>>1540726
I'm super fucking envious of her hair.
>>
>>1540440
>>1540544
How about shut the fuck up, /dad/. T'zore's hair is great.
>>
>>1535162
>be brash
>push him over, get that rapy look into your eyes
>tare off his pants and underwear
>suck him dry
>cuck him a little before he can cum
>make sure he stays down.
>hold him before he can cum for as long as possible and tease the hell out of him
>then just vacuume him and all the semen up
>>
>>1541355
You're being a bad girl, go to my room.
>>
>>1541376
>>cuck him a little before he can cum
What, so pull the kid out of the locker and have a quickie?
>>
>>1535235
>Thaumaturgical Japery
kek, this all the way
>>
>>1541376

I want to see T'zore try to seduce this dude only to get flustered and sweaty once his dick is in her
>>
>>1544079
Nah, I want to see her win.
>>
>>1545012

she can still win eventually, but a succubus trying to be confident only to get overwhelmed by pleasure is a real cute concept
>>
>>1545330
i agree
>>
>>1545330
It's not cute when it's with a patronizing asshole who belittles her to her face.

>>1541376
>cuck him a little before he can cum
What the fuck is that supposed to even mean?

>>1535162
Just move on, I'm sure getting SEXP from the horny teenagers left in the school and the one in the locker would be easier than trying to outsuccubus this guy.

There are hot dickings to be had, just not with this guy.
>>
OP is dead, quest is over.
>>
>>1546400
Sorry, I haven't been well on my end..
>>
>>1546072

Nah it's still pretty cute, stop being so butthurt
>>
>>1546424

it's alright just come back when you can

I got a thing for cute demon girls so this thread is very much muh fetish
>>
>>1546424
Hey, I get it. I need to get back to my own quest soon and I don't even have to draw shit for that.

Checking in counts for a lot with these things.
>>
>>1546424
Get better, and not just so you can bring us the demon titties!
>>
>>1546424
yes, please get better soon
>>
>>1546424

Get better soon, gentle anonette! The power of internet well-wishing is with you!
>>
bumpin to keep it alive, hope we get to see more cute demon tiddies in the future
>>
>>1550534
Tiddie
>>
is OP kill
>>
File: 2500470_1.jpg (173KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2500470_1.jpg
173KB, 1600x1600px
OP stop being dead as fuck nigga.
>>
> tfw no more cute demon gangbangs
>>
bumpin :(
>>
>>1557964
Don't worry, anon. Have faith in OP, she's been very nice to us.
>>
>9 days ago
>>1535162
>4.5 days ago
>>1546424
If she keeps posting at this rate, then the next update will be in 2.25 days, then 1.125 days, then 0.5625 days, then 0.28125, then 0.140625 days. Exponential updates, lads! We're almost there!
>>
>>1558112
No, Zeno's shitpost means that she'll keep posting but never actually update.
>>
it's dead
>>
>>1562805
:(
>>
>>1535235
>>1535250
These are both things that you really, REALLY want to do, you can trust yourself on that. On one hand, you'd love to tell off Blake once and for all and jet with Scotty in some way, but... you also want to have fun. And the fact that he's offering just enough SEXP to give you another level feels so tempting. Your kind is all about temptation, you know.

Maybe you could try to rob him of some SEXP? You could tire him out enough to just keep going, right? You move closer to Blake, telling him that you're an idiot with a degree, excuse you. You both know well enough that you worked hard to get where you are now (even if it is just running tasks for a living).

You press your chest against his, looking up at him coyly. However, you purr, you both do make a good team, right? Sure you suck at certain things, but he knows how good you are at sucking in the first place- y'all could rob this school dry, you say. You just need a little help first, right...?

Plus, you add, you have been missing him, surprisingly.

"Aw, T'zore, you're tugging at my heartstrings right now," he chuckles, holding you and your ass close to him. "I've missed you too... You and your dumb little ass." /Ugh./ "Kidding! Kidding..."
>>
>>1565582
Succ him dry for that delicious sexp
>>
>>1565582
Use your "dumb little ass" for some hot-dogging to start things off
>>
>>1565582
>filename
You have Tricuspid Insufficiency? That certainly sounds like it warrants rest.

You're just using him, okay T'Zore? He interrupted your task and owes you SEXP. Just don't forget to let the kid out of the locker when you're done.
>>
>>1565793
Wait those are just song lyrics relevant to t'zore's situation, cut off by file name length limits.
>>
>>1565624
Supporting.
>>
>>1565582
I can't shake the feeling that Blake's pulling a fast one on us somehow...
Are you sure about this, T'zore?
>>
>>1565582
>>1566862

Prank Blake hard; he's a sneaky bastard. Make him cum confetti or something, I don't fucking know.
>>
>>1567212
YES. You studied in hell-college for years for this. Use Magical Prankery to make confetti come out right as he's about to cum, accompanied by a party-kazoo sound.
>>
>>1567318
DEWIT
>>
>>1567212
>>1567318
That'll teach him to make fun of your degree.
>>
>>1565582

Oh yay you've returned

Alright the plan is to fuck him until he gives you that free SEXP, and then keep fucking him and rob him of more SEXP

Start off by shutting his dumb ass up with a kiss, then get him out of those clothes so we can see that dick
>>
>>1567318
This NEEDS to happen.
>>
>>1567212
>>1567318
>>1567354
>>1567394
>>1569309
>paper cuts inside his urethra
Why don't we just settle on killing him, it would be kinder.
>>
>>1569632
Come on man, we aren't amatures here, we have a degree. Just place the transmutation point just outside his urethra, creating the illusion of cuming confetti while keeping everything safe.
>>
>>1569632
>>1570060
Safe, Unexpected, Compromising, and Clever. The four holy pillars of magical prankery.
S.U.C.C. for short.

Didn't you guys learn this in hell-college? Of course T'zore's not going to papercut his dick, she's got a degree for satan's sake.
>>
File: IMG_1434.jpg (103KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1434.jpg
103KB, 640x920px
>>1570271
>>
>>1565582
Do incubi feel pain when nut tapped, because I think this would be a good moment to just kind of test whether or not they do. You know, for future reference, and who better to practice on?
>>
Ay mac, Bang Quest is back, you gotta step up your GAME.
>>
File: 1491265220082.jpg (61KB, 640x706px) Image search: [Google]
1491265220082.jpg
61KB, 640x706px
>>1572142
>>
>>1572621
That is very very accurate
>>
Bump for two cakes
>>
I was wondering when this would return. Sweet.
>>
>>1578080
You came at a bad time anon
>>
Bumping for /ourgirl/.
>>
bamp
>>
Parkin' my rear here in the hopes of more T'zore.
>>
bimp
>>
>>1576070
>>1581210
>>1583821
>>1585064
>>1587887
Why bother bumping a CYOA thread that the OP obviously has no interest in? They haven't outright said that they don't want to continue this story, but they have managed to find every excuse not to do it, either out of politeness (they don't want to sound like an asshole when they leave) or awkwardness (they don't know how to say 'no'). Let the thread die and save everyone the hassle.
>>
File: b.png (38KB, 359x213px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
38KB, 359x213px
>>1588389
:( It's definitely not out of disinterest, and I'm really sorry for leading you to believe that, anon. I've honestly just been really ill for the past few weeks, and I trying to draw at my laptop has been painful. I do have a draft of the next response, but I don't want to give something that doesn't look consistent with my past posts.

I like my art to be lined and colored somewhat, and I don't want to give anything lower than that. (In all honesty, I feel bad even having to say this at all. I don't want you guys to think I'm being lazy or that I want pity points. It's just the truth- I'm not in good shape.) It's still no excuse though, I get that.

If you guys don't feel like bumping the thread further, then it's fine! I'll just start up another when I can. I'm sorry for my inconsistency.
>>
File: i have autism.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
i have autism.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
>>1588408
Shit, now I feel like an asshole. I really did think that you were flaking out or something. I have seen more than a handful of artists bail out of disinterest and just assumed that you were one of them.

I am glad to hear that you are planning on continuing this. Get well soon, drawfag.
>>
>>1588444
Oh no, no, Anon! You're absolutely fine, I don't blame you for thinking that! I would definitely have the same thoughts in this type of thread if the OP replied once every few days (weeks) (months) (yeah).

I'll try to heal up soon! And draw! Yeah.
>>
>>1588408
get well soon, OP! :)
>>
>>1588444
Way to go on being a douche guy
>>
OP has always come back. Have a little faith. Bumping shows you still care.
>>
I wanna see some cumfetti, god dammit.
>>
Bumpfetti
>>
Bump again
>>
Ditto
>>
File: T'zore.gif (268KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
T'zore.gif
268KB, 1000x1000px
>>1588408
We're getting free- pretty good, if I do say so myself- porn, you're not getting paid, or anything, so it's understandable why there's some disinterest there. If you choose to end the story, I'll be a little sad, but grateful for what you gave us. I'm not sure if you saw the mediocre fanart I posted on the last thread, but here's the gif version I made, just as a thanks, whether you decide to continue or go on your way.
>>
bamp
>>
Several bumps later
>>
bumping to keep alive
>>
Just saw this thread and read everything, good shit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
its been weeks of bumping
>>
bumper cars
>>
Bumping for /ourgirl/.
>>
Bumping again
>>
Here's hoping the next thread pops up soon!
>>
this is the only cyoa thread left on aco now
>>
>>1610621
>tfw would do one if I could draw
>>
>>1610621
That says something about its longevity doesn't it? We're all eagerly waiting for this cute trickster to make her next move.
>>
>>1610947
Just do it. Draw like shit. It'll be good practice and you'll get good.
>>
>>1611567
seconding this, any new content would be greatly appreciated
>>
>>1610947
Have you seen the simple thread?
>>
>>1613844
Yeah but I can't even draw *that* good.
>>
>>1611567
Different anon, but I'd love to do one, but my half-decent scribbles look like shit when I use my tablet.
>>
>>1613855
Just take a picture of your scribbles then
>>
>>1613847
>>1613855
Just do it fuckers. A shitty one is better than none at all!
>>
ive consistently been bumping this every 14 hours because i have no life
>>
>>1614262
Alright I might give it a try. Expect it to get run into the ground though.
>>
Bumping for the best succubus.
>>
bump bump cum dump
>>
I have a opposite problem of the others wanting to start a new CYOA thread. I'm decent at art, but not writing. fml
>>
>>1616117
Link if/when ready
>>
OP's not coming back, is she...
>>
I've been bumping for two weeks straight
Fuck this thread and fuck you OP
>>
File: 1502163814166.jpg (40KB, 860x482px) Image search: [Google]
1502163814166.jpg
40KB, 860x482px
>>1623356
What do the hip kids like nowadays too? Like, is it still too gay for a twink character? Are we all about aliens and non-humans now? How does one make a likeable character to others besides themselves?
>>
File: 4L_MiZRjf6q.jpg (118KB, 442x581px) Image search: [Google]
4L_MiZRjf6q.jpg
118KB, 442x581px
>>1624828
Why have we descended to shit like this in a simple thread about a cute MS paint demoness? We just need one picture to tide us over or else we'll just fall further.
>>
>>1624831
Because God is dead and so is our cute demon babe. rip thread
>>
And I fucked up I took the hit that I was given and i bumped again, and i bumped again
>>
>>1623356
>>1623356
Wrk together with a writer
>>
>>1623356
Id write for you.
>>
>>1629724
Not with that grammar you wouldn't.
>>
>>1629866

Id wri'te for you.
>>
>>1623356
>tfw no artist CYOA co-runner to write for
>>
Bumpity bump.
>>
File: 1501640816244.jpg (17KB, 351x344px) Image search: [Google]
1501640816244.jpg
17KB, 351x344px
>>1631207
>tfw I've been working on a cyoa for a couple days anyways
>tfw worried all my work won't be appreciated
>tfw my gay ass anxiety is holding me back from posting it
>tfw
>>
>>1632307
At least you'll have tried, yeah?
>>
>>1632311
Plus I got some new cute ocs, I guess. I might post tomorrow if I finish the art for all the locations in the starting area. I just hope I'm not too shitty of a writer...
>>
>>1632327
Well there's plenty of writers for any one artist.
>>
>>1632327
Don't let your memes stay dreams anon.

Besides, the beauty of a cyoa is that you can just solicit story ideas from your entire audience at any time.
>>
>>1610621
Have links to an archive of 404'd ones?
>>
>>1633717
http://desuarchive.org/aco/thread/1441137/#1441137
>>
Neat.
>>
>>1636677
You just HAD to bump it, didn't you? Just let the thread die in peace, it has been lingering on from bumps for more than a month now.
>>
>>1636855
No
>>
RIP OP, gone but not forgotten.

Maybe I'll make my own CYOA in your honor one day.
>>
>>1636867
There have been 5 story posts in a thread with 228 replies. This thread is little more than 2% content, the rest is chatter and bumps. I am honestly surprised that the mods haven't removed this thread for essentially just taking up space on the board.
>>
>>1636903
Don't be pessimistic
>>
>>1636907
The last content post was 26 days ago. I bumped the thread myself a few times and contributed a couple of posts to the discussion, but after weeks of nothing what more can we do? At this point, it is realistic to expect nothing more from this thread, not pessimistic. It's over.
>>
>>1636920
It was longer last thread, just keep that in mind.
>>
>>1636923
Last thread lasted 20 day, had 27 story posts, and 245 posts. The thread was a little longer than this one, but lived half as long and had more than 5 times as much content. The archive link is a few posts up, you can check yourself.

For reference:
LAST THREAD
>20 days
>27 story posts

THIS THREAD
>40+ days
>5 story posts
>>
I still have faith in OP
>>
>>1637315
Oh-Pee? Now that's a name I haven't heard 'round these parts in a long, long time.
>>
Bump for our girl.
>>
bumping in futility
>>
File: tzore.png (35KB, 729x457px) Image search: [Google]
tzore.png
35KB, 729x457px
word of god, boys, let the thread die.
>>
>>1645013
Where did this come from?
>>
>>1645238
the tumblr, tzores-tasks
>>
>>1645013
NEVER
>>
>>1645013
>OP can't be assed to post it in the actual thread
>>
>>1646829
I DON'T WANT TO BUMP THE THREAD AND YET
>>
>>1648175
just sage it, that's what I've been doing.
>>
>>1648175
Look at it this way: the anons here really do care about your work, so much so that they'll bump the same thread just to keep the hype going.
>>
Rebellious bump. You can't tell me what to do.
>>
>>1652444
Do I know you in real life
>>
>>1654100
Bitch maybe.

Bump for freedom. Bump for appreciation. Bump for tiddy.
>>
>>1656087
LG?
>>
>>1656456
You can't prove nothin.
Thread posts: 246
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.