[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TG/Rule 63/Genderbend Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 143

Drawfags and writtefags as always, are welcomed.
>>
>>1483077
>>
>>1483079
>>
>>1483080
>>
>>1483084
>>
>>1483086
>>
>>1483088
I could do something if I had a nice prompt. Sugest to me stories where Superman, Batman, Sokka from Avatar, Danny Phanton, Adventure Time characters or Voltron characters get TGed.

With mind alterations.
>>
>>1483095
Only fictional characters? Because I have some ideas otherwise.
>>
>>1483138
No original characters.
>>
File: 1491532030058.jpg (596KB, 1464x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1491532030058.jpg
596KB, 1464x2000px
>>1483095
Well you could have a original 5th dimensional being like bat mite or mr myxlplyx being bored/ obsessed with the idea of gender bending the whole world/everyone become sexy woman for his/her pleasure.

Body snatching has also happened a few times.

As for avatar, it's a very spiritual based show so a spirit of femininity could possess Sokka and slowly change him to fight in the name of peace you could even throw in him learning "gender bending" turning others into the opposite gender.

I don't know anything about danny, so uh ghost possession with him being stuck and the longer he's in a womans body the more it changes his way of thinking? seems like the best bet though that has been done before so maybe ghost girls mass possess people?

Adventure time could have a whole thing where ice kings story switches fin/whoever via magic or something and they have to play out the story as that character with ice king either knowingly/unknowingly making them do stuff inside the book, you could even do a joke about the story writing itself.

Voltron fights aliens so that's easy enough to figure out.

I guess you should look through stuff in those universes to get inspiration.
>>
>>1483095
The Flash turning into Power Girl and vice versa. Not body swap, physical TG.
>>
>>1483415
>>1483415
God damn, didn't realize you'd only said Batman/Superman. Just figured Flash is a more fun personality who I could more imagine getting down on themselves as a hot chick.
>>
>>1483415
Not into body swap, but also not into " turning into existing character".
>>
Writefag here, gimme a prompt and I'll type something up. Not promising it'll be fantastic, but I wanna practice writing this stuff
>>
>>1484132
Farm boy turns into orc woman, gets mindbroken, epilogue as an bloodthirsty orc matriarch.
>>
File: blacksmith princess tg.png (650KB, 2220x1102px) Image search: [Google]
blacksmith princess tg.png
650KB, 2220x1102px
>>1483077
So, uh, I did one page for Overlord Bob (its going to be 6 pages), but I dunno if I can post here because it features Usa and she is a rabbitgirl.

>>1484132
What about pic related?
>>
>>1484132
Man works in sex shop, fumbles with a secretly magic vibrator, turns him into a woman, he starts using every toy in the shop.
>>
File: scraps.gif (29KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
scraps.gif
29KB, 320x240px
Not much, but I found my old 3DS and it had a relevant flipnote .
>>
>>1483415
This gives me an idea
>Gorilla Grodd or whoever develops a brain-switching machine or whatever, swaps the Flash and Power Girl
>the brain-switching machine gets destroyed
>Barry has to get used to being slow af, no speed force, having massive tits and ass
>Power Girl can't fly, shoot laser beams, male libido
>both probably fuck a couple of times, Flash-in-Peej teaches Peej-In-Flash how to control the Speed Force to make orgasms last and not fucking finish in .2 milliseconds, uses hand as vibrator, etc
>find super-scientist alien who restores them to their bodies
>their bodies immediately start transforming into each other
>the alien is completely incapable of distinguishing between minds and bodies, he thinks that he's just moving matter around in time or some shit like that
>Flash now has Peej's body but his powers, and vice versa
>More getting used to their bodies, more using their powers for sex
>Finally find a powerful godlike being who they ask to change them back to normal
>reality shifts, Barry becomes Bree Allen, the fastest woman alive, Power Girl becomes Power Man (lol)
>everyone acts like it's always been this way
>maybe they eventually go back to normal, maybe not
I know it's a shitty greentext, but I'm not familiar with DC, more of a Marvel guy.
>>
>>1484782
Not bad.

The Ultra-Humanite(?) switches his body with Terra's in one of the Simone Powergirl books I think.

Wouldn't take too much to write a story where he attempts the same with Powergirl but is stopped by Flash who gets caught in the machine instead.
>>
>>1484782
Body swap is shit, transformation is good. Step up your game.
>>
>>1484782
Pretty good idea. I like it.
>>
>>1483095
Well, for Voltron: Keith and Lance are exploring some alien planet when Lance manages to offend an alien princess. Both get transformed and have their mind altered to be girly girls, so they can be ladies and be friends with the princess as punishment.
Pidge comes and saves them, takes them back to the castle, where Allura manages to restore (mostly) their minds, but not their bodies. Their personalities reassert themselves, but they keep female maneirisms, in they way they stand, sit and move, they canhge back from frilly dresses to altered versions of their clothes.
Before Allura fixes their minds they both flirt like crazy with Shiro, which just weirds him out, after the fix, their orientation comes back and their usual antagonism/rivalry turns into UST, and they eventually make out.
By the time Allura comes up with a solution they decide that, you know what, they're okay with it.

If you're a drawfag just say the word and I can make a script out of this.
>>
>>1485871
The prompt has both of them my guy, first swap, then when they swap back they transform.
>>
File: 1481915429939.jpg (3MB, 5500x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1481915429939.jpg
3MB, 5500x1600px
>>1484602
I second that one.
>>
File: 1496986310630.png (3MB, 2283x2778px) Image search: [Google]
1496986310630.png
3MB, 2283x2778px
>>1486077
This is good.

Any ideas for designs?
>>
File: 1495929629537.jpg (193KB, 1274x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1495929629537.jpg
193KB, 1274x2048px
>>1486843
>>
>>1483095
A teenage boy who's really into power girl one day wakes up in her body
>>
File: 1491475533792.jpg (77KB, 589x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491475533792.jpg
77KB, 589x800px
>>1483095

>TG with Mind alteration

My Melanin-enriched sibling unrelated through vital fluids!

I'm currently writing a story with a bunch of 'em, not for any particular fictional character mind you, I started it before seeing this thread.

I'm already a few pages in and I've got no idea of how long it'll be, though I have an ending planned with a general roadmap on how to get there. One of the general ideas is that more mind changes will kick in as they're progressively physically transformed.

I'll upload it whenever it's done, be it a day or a month from now.

I posted this on /d/ last friday, It went from Idea to finished product in about a day, it's more severe than what I intend for the current story but I guess it's a taste for wether or not you'll enjoy the stuff I write. Have a nice weekend

https://pastebin.com/W9E3tL45
>>
File: 1480180752776.jpg (493KB, 2480x2748px) Image search: [Google]
1480180752776.jpg
493KB, 2480x2748px
>>1487564
>>
TFW no life is strange TG
>>
>>1483095
>>1486077

I would've gone for the whole team to be TGed, maybe through some sort of alien virus that affects the ship, or something like that wormhole in S02E01 that scrambles their DNA.
It'd start off with Pidge without anyone noticing at first, and could end with Keith being a full-Galra woman.
>>
File: married_maid_by_mr_dna-d7pesfj.jpg (307KB, 792x1008px) Image search: [Google]
married_maid_by_mr_dna-d7pesfj.jpg
307KB, 792x1008px
>>1488421 here

Story is done, I'll need to read through the thing to make a final edit, all of the mostly dense 8 pages of it so it'll probably take a while but it should be done this weekend.

I also have some ideas for alternate endings, they haven't been written just yet, but I just might post them in one big document when I feel like doing them since they probably won't be that long by themselves.
>>
>>1488421
>twin tranformation
Excellent. I enjoyed the story.
>>
>>1490555
Great, can't wait trips.

Where are you going to post it? Also, what are the variations of the ending? Different characters getting TGed? Different takes on mind change?
>>
File: 1496036532727.png (142KB, 800x338px) Image search: [Google]
1496036532727.png
142KB, 800x338px
>>1491255

I'm gonna post the paste here, the related threads in /d/ since the idea spawned from one of them and idk where else.

The mind change is fairly baked into how the story unfolds, so there's not really gonna be different takes on it.

A few have further mind changes and transformations, one has the other character end up the opposite sex. Another leaves the MC as a lone survivor, some are just sentence prompts while other have more thought to them, and some goes farther into the future than others. They're all stuff that might be fun to do using the the idea but doesn't necessarily work with how I figured the characters would act or contradict other established things. Basically all of them are darker than the original one.

As an aside, a significant part of my documents are appended with notes of stuff I think might work later on in a story or stuff I write down because I want something to be written in a specific way, how the MC reacts/refers to stuff when taking their mental changes into consideration. Like, just now I had an idea of how to cameo this story in one of the future ones I might do (with less focus on the mind aspect), to me it's just fun to fit this stuff together.
>>
Don't really have the time or drive to write it as a full-on thing, but...

>Be peasant boy
>Have ambitions of seeing the outside world, but nope it's going to be a lifetime of turnip farming
>One day, a wizard comes into town
>Says he's looking for a worthy apprentice
>Eagerly jump at the chance
>He performs some kind of test for magical potential and says that you are indeed worthy.
>Start travelling with wizard
>He teaches you to read, not just Common but Elven and Dracnoic well, because they're the main languages of magic.
>Magic itself is really hard. You thought you would have more of a knack for it.
>He tells you not to worry, you're doing fine
>One day you finally ask him where you're headed
>Turns out it's the Elven kingdoms
>He starts teaching you a bunch of Elven history, politics, and etiquette so that you don't embarrass him in front of the royal court.
>It turns out the young princess, a child prodigy, was kidnapped some time back, and he swore on his life that he would rescue her--he's headed back to report on this now.
>He gets really solemn and quiet whenever you ask about it.
>Finally arrive at the elven capital.
>He asks you to help with a ritual before his report.
>You're drawing the inside of the ritual circle as he does the outside.
>Suddenly everything goes dark
>Wake up in massive poster bed
>Envelope and mirror on side table
>Read letter, it's from wizard
>"Look, I'm sorry about this, but she'd died by the time I got there, and I'm not about to lose my head over this. Don't sweat the 'prodigy' bit, by elf standards you're already there. Give it a short few hundred years and you'll be a proper archmage! Good luck!"
>Touch ears
>Look down at self.
>Look in mirror.
>Yep, that's an elven princess alright.
>Never trust a wizard.
>>
Hey guys, KA here. Had a cool concept for a tg if anyone wants to use it.
>Guy looking through friend's phone
>Sees pics of a hot girl, starts to jack off
>Something is weird, those were his sheets in the picture
>Looks at another pic, same girl is at his desk at school
>Friend sneaks up behind him with magic wand
>Transforms his clothes, then his body, leaving his head
>"Don't worry, you won't remember a thing"
>Changes his head, girl poses for photoshoot or they fuck
>>
>>1492488
I think it'd be better if the friends were going through their old high school year book and the one dude noticed all his pictures were replaced by a cute girl's.

As they go through the book and talk about old times his looks and personality changes till they get to his signature at the end of the book promising love and devotion forever. Then they fuck.
>>
>>1488421
I read it, lost track of what was going on. I had something of a WTF Boner but ultimately I was more confused than turned on.
>>
>>1492488
Sounds stupid.
>>
>>1492530
This is great.
>>
>>1492488
no, it should be like
>guy looking through phone
>pics of a hot nude girl, starts to fap
>there's something familiar in the picture, keeps fapping
>those are really familiar sheets, keeps fapping
>hey, isn't the room she's in familiar too? getting hard to fap normally for some reason
>oh my, that IS his own room and sheets! can't stop shlicking though, got to get off first
>>
File: immune system.jpg (352KB, 1280x1405px) Image search: [Google]
immune system.jpg
352KB, 1280x1405px
>>1492638

That's actually one of the things I intended with it, no joke, there was a Karl thread on /co/ some time ago and someone posted this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaxWAwdJMA4

In response to a discussion about this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4Qo9ffOQDo

My thought process was "Aight, I can do something with this.", then wrote it as a prequel to another story where the TG element had less of a focus, mind-altering stuff is still there (obviously):
https://pastebin.com/Wd84cYfA

I should probably rewrite some of it some time, I'm not super in love with how expositiony some of the parts of it got.
>>
File: scotsbutt.png (18KB, 508x677px) Image search: [Google]
scotsbutt.png
18KB, 508x677px
Pastebin guy here, finally finished editing the damn thing, it came out about half a page longer than when I originally finished the story.

If you're confused keep an eye out for capitalization, I had fun coming up with new (shitty) names for regular things, hopefully it's easy enough to figure out what they're supposed to be.
Insufficient resources

Tags without spoiling too much: TG, Slime, mind alteration, shrinking, other assorted stuff.

https://pastebin.com/A9PjTN9c
>>
>>1491408
>princessification
Yes please I need this.
>>
>>1492488
>>1492530
>>1492874
Just de a 3 chapter story with the 3 of them, please.
>>
File: Princess Ghabad.png (188KB, 1196x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Princess Ghabad.png
188KB, 1196x1200px
>>1493373
Found this last night. Hadn't seen it posted in a while.
>>
>>
>>
File: 1485955224992.jpg (212KB, 843x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1485955224992.jpg
212KB, 843x1034px
>>1493432
>last line
GOD DAMMIT ANON
>>
>>1483095

Judge Dredd gets tg'ed by some kind of super science nonsense. It doesn't stop him from laying down THE LAW, nor does it leave his/her face as anything other than a perpetual scowl, and the perp gets 20 years in the isocubes.
>>
>>1493527
More pregnancy TG! There's never enough.
>>
>>
>>1496029
>>
>>1496031
>>
>>1496033
>>
>>1496035
>>
>>1496037
>>
>>1496039
>>
>>1496042
>>
>>1496043
>>
>>1496044
That was pretty good. Where is it from? Doesn't look like it is from DA.
>>
>>1497034
http://tourin17.deviantart.com/
>>
Hey Schatte are you still here? You once did a commission of mine called The Pill.
>>
Relevant Tg dream of the week

>dream character accidentally used a cursed site to turn his dad into a MILF trying to get a fake ID
>>
>>1499249
...how...how would that TG his dad
>>
>>1498142
>Bimbo shit
>>
>>1499304
Dream logic, I have absolutely no idea

I had a dream that a vibrating midget in a cheap suit was trying to "steal" me once
>>
>>1499788
I like the second dream more.

Still, let's elaborate the first one, there are so few DILFs into MILFs and it is a shame.

>>1499304
Let's say that he based the fake ID on his dad's ID and decided to just put his name there.

Or he needs to do something whose name is registered as his dad's name.
>>
>>1493369
Good shit anon, got anymore?
>>
File: torpedoes armed baby.png (235KB, 692x850px) Image search: [Google]
torpedoes armed baby.png
235KB, 692x850px
>>1500650

I'm pretty sure I've posted everything of mine that's TG related in this thread, but I do have something that's pretty much close to done for what I want to do with it (I'm at the last 1 or 2 scenes) which I'll have to edit, my guess is that I'll be able to post it some time this weekend.

I think I might do some reader crowdsourcing for specific details in another story idea I have plus a mini-contest thing when I post it just for the fun of it, judging by hits/time there seems to be a decent enough readership to try it out, there will be more details when the story is posted.
>>
>>1501183
Awesome, would love to try that out
>>
>>1496039
I know that's electricity, but it looks like there's a dude with a long nose glaring at them in the last panel.
>>
>>1503389
Jews are trying to make us into women so we can spew out halfrican children confirmed
>>
File: Batman villains harem.png (3MB, 2936x2296px) Image search: [Google]
Batman villains harem.png
3MB, 2936x2296px
Okay, thread is slow, so lets try to make something out of it.

See pic related? Its a short greentext of all the vilains of DC getting gender swaped into an harem for the heroes.

This is Batman's Harem.

I would like to expand this. What would you like to see? Any pairing? Any scene?

Mybe other heroes like Superman and Hal? Which characters?

I just want to trun vilains into super hero fangirls.

Don't be shy, any sugestion is welcomed.
>>
>>1491408
>>1493373
We need more princess TFs.
>>
>>1504404
One idea I'd like to explore a bit more is what fate has in store the other members of the Batfamily in this altered reality. Would they have access to Bruce's harem whenever they wanted?
>>
File: 5.jpg (970KB, 2770x1250px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
970KB, 2770x1250px
Anybody reading/dropping any TG stories as of late?

I was reading Hush on TGStorytime, but I think I've just about dropped it. Basic premise is that a high schooler is turned into a woman and a mute through a bully's use of a wishing stone.

The author's prose is pretty solid, which already distinguishes the story from a lot of its garbled, unintelligible competition on the site, and there is a nice sprinkling of world building, but the TG elements feel brushed over. He's pretty much totally cool with being a woman and lusting for dick within a handful of chapters. There's no internal conflict or struggle with his transformation into a woman; instead, he pretty quickly decides that he's better off as a hot chick and just rolling with the punches.

I'm not asking for Shinj Ikari-levels of angst, depression, and self-loathing, but without any conflict revolving around the actual TG itself, the story is now basically just a domestic high school drama with peripheral fantasy elements. It's not keeping me interested.

Now, maybe this is to set up a twist where it turns out that the bully's wish made him this way, but it's become a slog to read through.
>>
>>1504404
I've been hooked on the Big Hero Six Hiro genderswap scenario from last month on /co/.

Also, we need cheerleader Psycho Pirate helping Sukebane get over her self-confidence issues.
>>
>>1504404
This is a pretty neat concept. I think you could do what >>1504450 said and explore how Babs, Robin, and other members of the Bat senpai deal with this new development. If not that, you could explore the villains and how they're taking the transformation. The Joker was taking it in stride but I could see some other villains not exactly enjoying the transformation. Heck, you could have one of the super villains call a female sidekick for help or mental support that leads to lewd activities. I'm picturing a tg'd Penguin falling back on Orca for help, or maybe Freeze or another character receiving some "girl talk" from Ivy.

Hell, there are enough characters in Batman's DC lore to make a series from this. How would the suicide squad react? How do other villains of the Justice League take it? What if this just starts in Batman's part of town but expands to Metropolis or even Themyscira? What if it starts effecting the heroes?

What I'm saying is there's lots of potential with this thing but I think you should start small. I suggest keeping it simple in the beginning and just have with Batman fuck a lesser known or not as powerful Villain. Over time you could have Batman work his way up to fucking the Joker and other high level villains. Whatever you do, I'm sure anons here and on /co/ would read it, shit on it, and eventually like it.
>>
>>1504646
Zoop, this Psycho Pirate shit is boring and nobody cares for that fucking page.
>>
>>1504556
I usually wait till I know what the end of a story is before I start reading. Exception to that was Of Heroes and Villains. I was following updates to Hush just to know when it completed but given what you've said it's probably using the mute as an extra fetish than an actual disability.
>>
>>1504404
I have a few thoughts I wouldn't mind seeing answered.
Would Bruce reveal his identity to his new harem now that his relationship with the former villains has shifted into an intimate level? If so, would some of the rogues take residence in Wayne Manor?

Will Gotham's crime rate plummet further with some of the supervillains aiding Bruce's fight for justice against petty crooks and big name crime lords?
>>
File: Angel_transformation_hfv2.png (1MB, 912x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Angel_transformation_hfv2.png
1MB, 912x1500px
>>
File: tumblr_os09tnLjVV1qirfdxo1_1280.jpg (253KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_os09tnLjVV1qirfdxo1_1280.jpg
253KB, 1280x1600px
>>
File: darkwedding2.jpg (1MB, 2100x2700px) Image search: [Google]
darkwedding2.jpg
1MB, 2100x2700px
>>1483077
>>
File: darkside weeding .png (3MB, 2100x2790px) Image search: [Google]
darkside weeding .png
3MB, 2100x2790px
>>1505324
Seriously needs a bigger head.

Is it better?
>>
Pages 1-37 are sorted correctly. After that i am not sure.
mega(dot)nz/#!lLoxVCiY
!jvcsLfYzr6qaKh0GG1zk_VNrio0ZcjED8k9NDeqo0dQ
>>
File: marina-ch1-00.jpg (181KB, 1060x1610px) Image search: [Google]
marina-ch1-00.jpg
181KB, 1060x1610px
>>
File: marina-ch1-01.jpg (258KB, 1060x1610px) Image search: [Google]
marina-ch1-01.jpg
258KB, 1060x1610px
>>
>>1505391
not really, no
>>
File: marina-ch1-02.jpg (353KB, 1060x1610px) Image search: [Google]
marina-ch1-02.jpg
353KB, 1060x1610px
>>
>>1505452
Why? Please give constructive criticism. You know, you use heads to verify the proportions and anatomy of a body.
>>
File: marina-ch1-03.jpg (336KB, 1060x1610px) Image search: [Google]
marina-ch1-03.jpg
336KB, 1060x1610px
>>
File: marina-ch1-04.jpg (353KB, 1060x1610px) Image search: [Google]
marina-ch1-04.jpg
353KB, 1060x1610px
>>
File: marina-ch1-05.jpg (358KB, 1060x1610px) Image search: [Google]
marina-ch1-05.jpg
358KB, 1060x1610px
>>
File: marina-ch1-06.jpg (425KB, 1060x1610px) Image search: [Google]
marina-ch1-06.jpg
425KB, 1060x1610px
>>
File: marina-ch2-01.jpg (335KB, 1060x1610px) Image search: [Google]
marina-ch2-01.jpg
335KB, 1060x1610px
>>
>>1505455
you are not the original artist so any constructive criticism wouldn't really do much here. I simply prefer the original to your edit
>>
>>1505476
Well, I'm a drawfag myself, and knowing what people like and why is always useful.

And redfred is also my nigga.
>>
>>1505528
>talking like a disgusting noghog

Drawfags, not even once
>>
>>
>>1506523
I can't see a Black Shirt Boy page without hearing Frank Reynolds.
>You gotta make the lips funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0L_oJMhcs0
>>
File: 1498231546.locofuria_page_01.jpg (251KB, 911x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498231546.locofuria_page_01.jpg
251KB, 911x1280px
>>
File: 1498231794.locofuria_page_02.jpg (323KB, 911x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498231794.locofuria_page_02.jpg
323KB, 911x1280px
>>
File: 1498231987.locofuria_page_03.jpg (309KB, 911x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498231987.locofuria_page_03.jpg
309KB, 911x1280px
>>
>>1488438
Sauce?
>>
File: 1490013451008.gif (963KB, 720x638px) Image search: [Google]
1490013451008.gif
963KB, 720x638px
>>1506523

>That third to last panel
Dick status: Muh

Blackshirtboy is a goddamn treasure
>>
File: bad-milk.jpg (392KB, 2400x1100px) Image search: [Google]
bad-milk.jpg
392KB, 2400x1100px
>>1506523
>>
>>1506709
Tried looking for it with th imag searches and hit nothing outside of a Pinterest page. Which I refuse to us.

Reverse image search it to there if you reallly care.
>>
File: 1386193008558.gif (2MB, 395x315px) Image search: [Google]
1386193008558.gif
2MB, 395x315px
>>1483095
>>
File: shygal vs the world.png (158KB, 612x563px) Image search: [Google]
shygal vs the world.png
158KB, 612x563px
Pastebin guy here with new stuff

https://pastebin.com/mQdLf0bz

I've included a real existing thing in this story, and I was wondering if the anons reading it could figure it out, and since I kind of want to try my hands at requests too I figured that I'd incentivize it by trying to write some type of story request for the first one to get it right.

Just submit a 1-2 sentence story hook in the same post as your answer, and if you feel like it's important, add some personality descriptor and don'ts. My own request is that you don't include morally objectionable stuff or real people, and unless something is widely publically known I probably don't have the knowledge to write a decent fanfic about it, a deadline of ~12 hours should probably be enough for someone to answer.

Aside from that, the next story I intend to write has a chatroom element to it, but the participants of that chat have yet to be given real fake nicknames, imo naming stuff is one of 4chan's strong suits, so seeing the results should atleast be entertaining.
>>
File: 1498104880623.jpg (146KB, 1980x1544px) Image search: [Google]
1498104880623.jpg
146KB, 1980x1544px
>>1506709
Got it from a /co/ rule 63 thread. Also got this one from an /aco/ Voltron thread.
>>
>>1507617
The president of Nintendo?
San Diego Comic Con?

I'm unsure what you mean.

Otherwise, I just have screencaps of story concepts.
>>
>>1508500
Really enjoyed the story, by the way. Especially the moments of language barrier with the reversed speech.
>>
File: the best kind of correct.png (228KB, 758x571px) Image search: [Google]
the best kind of correct.png
228KB, 758x571px
>>1508500

That's technically correct, but not what I was searching for, the answer directly relates to Ethan and the effects of his tranformation, that is your one clue.

I've crossposted the >>1507617 to the /d/ TG thread and extended the time limit to the end of the weekend.

As long as the screencaps aren't basically full stories but greentexted like >>1491408 you should be fine, I liked it a lot but from my admittedly limited knowledge of request/commission detail levels that post would fall into the latter if used as the base for a fully written out story but it could probably be boiled down to something like this, preferrably you should try to do that if that's the case.

>Wizard takes peasant apprentice, later the wizard tricks the apprentice and turns him into a copy of an elven princess to replace her and save his own skin, never trust a wizard.
>Wizard: Avoids discussions involving the princess (she's dead), doesn't have evil intent.
>Don't: mind alteration
>>1508506

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it, I figured that would be the best way to do it without losing too much.

I compromised on it for the final scene since that piece of dialogue is so much longer and would be a pain in the ass to read like that and threw in a line to show the language barrier was still in play.
>>
File: 1490270890802.png (464KB, 710x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490270890802.png
464KB, 710x1000px
>>1508642
Loss of one's native tongue is my fetish.

I recall reading a story in the /short/ general a while back, where a soldier got grifted by a Goblin Tavern owner and forced to work to pay off a bill, with the owner turning him into a Goblin girl over multiple days.
I liked it, but it had elements I wasn't fond of (Protagonist could have left early on before drastic changes occurred), and drifted past certain things (protagonist just sorta accepts the changes without fear or opposition) I wished had more focus.

>Synopsis: Adventurer has to work off debt at Goblin tavern/brothel, after the owner turns him into a girl as karmic retribution. Said protagonist slowly turns into a curvy goblin over time. Chooses to keep form after finding advantages to species shift.

>Do: (Actually rogue ideas/suggestions. Not required if uninterested)
Mental changes/blocks that keep him from giving up identity/situation.
Unconscious and accent/language change over time. Preferably not all at once. (Scottish accent begins to leak into dialect, begins speaking Goblin not realizing it).
Sexuality flip (Hetero male to Hetero female. Maybe gets large dildo on day one, and is able to fit more of it in a species swaps).
Abilities gained/lost as TF progresses (Relearning movement/reach with shrinking size, Hearing improves as ears lengthen, new stealth/speed with smaller size, more adept at magic?)
Changes occur in ironic fashion (Sexism towards owner=Genderswap, Underhanded comments on race=Species swap beginning/skin change to green, complaint about not being able to understand other Goblins=language change, complaint about apron/outfit being too small=shrinks to fit)

>Don't:
Identity Death. Protagonist eventually comes to accept/enjoy form
Protagonist holding idiot ball (Introduce reasons why the protagonist doesn't just escape, like being genderswapped off the bat (Goblification happening days into servitude, losing form of identification, being forgotten about by traveling party)
>>
>>1508694
>>1508642
By the way, is it about Change Blindness?
>>
>>1508705

I'm thinking I'll share the answer by the time the deadline comes regardless of wether someone gets it right or not before that, you may or may not be right, I say so because I'm sort of interested in what others might think it is too.
>>
>>1508694
My dude you might want to post that on the tg thread here.
>>
>>1508694
this is my fetish too. i hope the story is written like this.
>>
>>1508784
I am very tired and thought this was the write thread instead of the tg thread. Feel free to mock me.
>>
>>1508784
which thread are you referring to?
>>
>>1508694
do you have a link to that older story by chance?
>>
File: 1489564626736.png (741KB, 1366x1682px) Image search: [Google]
1489564626736.png
741KB, 1366x1682px
>>1508833
https://pastebin.com/xi0B1KDV
Found it. Almost a year old.
>>
>>1505474
Please, continue.
>>
>>1507617
Setting: Mix of Fantasy, and Modern Age
Human thief finds a medalion that helps him by obscuring his identity, making him appear a bit orcish
Unfortunatly, finds out the longer you wear the medallion, the "deeper" and more pronounced the features become, along with other changes
Human male thief into older Orc Milf

Hmmm, as for chatnames:
DictatorFlames
FreshDab
LilLilRadient
ChicBoy

I'm bad with names, got these from a name generator.
>>
>>1510964
Don't fall for KA's shilling
>>
File: OrcTGTF01.png (785KB, 2372x1310px) Image search: [Google]
OrcTGTF01.png
785KB, 2372x1310px
>>1511284
Any basis on this?
>>
File: OrcTGTF02.png (557KB, 2330x982px) Image search: [Google]
OrcTGTF02.png
557KB, 2330x982px
>>
File: 1492875421615.png (280KB, 700x840px) Image search: [Google]
1492875421615.png
280KB, 700x840px
>>1508705

You were halfway there, it's a type of blindness but a different one.

Of course, Ethan doesn't realize that the rest of the world's perception of him hasn't changed so I guess that'd make him blind to his own change, which is the main cause of conflict for him since his girlfriend doesn't recognize him because why would she recognize someone so radically different from her boyfriend?

As for the answer, apart from Ethan's physical transformation a mental one occured that afflicted him with face blindness (He believes he's always had it due to mind alteration, and thus believes his girlfriend would know he has it), it's an affliction that affects the parts of your brain that remembers and recognizes/makes out faces and it's usually coped with by finding other means to recognize people (usually a combination of build/clothes/voice etc. most of which were out of play at the agreed meeting place)

In any case I like the request a lot and getting the correct answer was never really a hard requirement, I've figured out how his not just escaping will work out, it'll mainly be an outside factor that he brought on himself because he didn't know what he was getting into (aswell as some others). I actually think I can hit most of the Do's with what I have in mind.

I've bookmarked that other story but I'll keep off on reading it until this one is done so I don't accidentally copy it, you should probably expect a 1-2 week wait, I don't have a lot of free time except for weekends and I might just write on other stories some of the days because inspiration struck, I'll post it in this or future TG threads on /aco/ when it's done.

>>1511284

I might touch this at some point, but I'm not handing out any promises before finishing the other one, thanks for the chatnames.
>>
>>1511459
>shilling

Shilling what? He doesn't have a paywall
>>
>>1511843
This is a paid comic on TG comics. If it's kannel posting, that's fine, they deserve to promote their shit. If it isn't, fuck the person that is posting.
>>
File: draco malfoy tg.png (4MB, 1985x2620px) Image search: [Google]
draco malfoy tg.png
4MB, 1985x2620px
Gender bended Malfoy is just AMAZING.
>>
>>1510834
thanks! i remember it now, it is great, i hope the anon kept writing more stories.
>>
>>1511737

Come to think of it, I might do the story in installments, it'll probably work better with what I have in mind and I could probably get finished parts out faster rather than have it all be in one go.
>>
>>1511737
>>1511675
Heh, yeah, I tried basing it off of that, but a more cut down version, still in love with the milf orc idea, love older women.

Still amazed that my orc tavern idea was popular enough to get screen capped, I just jotted that down because an anon mentioned they'd do an orc tg story in a previous thread
>>
Ok fellas I need some help. Pic related is one of the first images that got me into genderbender so it's near and dear to my heart. The artist (kitty-marshmall0w on DA) had drawn a follow-up piece, which was a pinup of the two characters post-transformation, but it's no longer on DA and I never saved it to my computer. If anyone has that pinup saved would they mind posting it?
>>
>>1512478
malfoy shouldve been a woman the whole time
>>
>>1513332
>giant watermark
deviantArt was a mistake
>>
File: 1484601850923.png (333KB, 1673x1211px) Image search: [Google]
1484601850923.png
333KB, 1673x1211px
>>1513354
Indeed. I miss the greentexting that came from the threads about her being a haughty dom in public that quickly melts into a sub in private.
>>
>>1483084
Sequel to this.
>>
>>1513375
>>
>>1513377
>>
>>1513378
>>
>>1513381
>>
File: 1498345391102.jpg (244KB, 1280x975px) Image search: [Google]
1498345391102.jpg
244KB, 1280x975px
>>1483077
There is a new Rule 63 thread up on /co/:

>>>/co/93486488
>>
>>1513375
Screw the tg. I want to see Doctor Decapod in action now.
>>
>>1512478
I have a sequel in the works featuring another character.

An older character.

Just waiting my friend to finish his part of the deal to start drawing it, its a collab with comic and a story.
>>
>>1511459
Kannel or Kekite?
>>
>>1513954

When I have more money to commission comics, he'll definitely return!
>>
>>1514543
Kannel
>>
Reposting this greentext I wrote because I still haven't decided on what to turn the gladiator into https://pastebin.com/kugGigzd. Heck i'll take ideas now.

While I'm here I might as well post the decent tg story pastebin https://pastebin.com/xQWmP8ma
Haven't updated it in almost a year but I have a decent cache of stories that I can add to it once summer school dies down.
>>
File: tumblr_o5ez3drIJ31riajy3o1_1280.png (1MB, 900x1391px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5ez3drIJ31riajy3o1_1280.png
1MB, 900x1391px
>>1515594
I still like the idea that the white mage is already female, as to serve as a control set for the variable that is party member species/genderswap.

Also, a golem might be good.
>>
>>1504404
didn't clayface split off a loli at one point?
>>
>>1503831
naw man, that's Grue
>>
>>1515594
That whole greentext looks fairly solid.

Some dweeby little white mage winding up with a harem of monstergirl comrades is a cool idea

Give the minotaur a Chad personality, it just feels right for some reason
>>
>>1515806
Gru is a very obvious stand in for the semitic parasite

Only something as foul as the wretched shekeloid could command a fell swarm such as the minions
>>
>>1515439
If you find yourself able to rub a few nickels together at some point, see about getting a page or two of Lady Tempest and Debonair's first time getting intimate.

I want to see a roaring, kratos-like tyrant's personality getting worked down slowly into a mewling, squirming mass of hair and tits and glowing red eyes.

Debonair's powers obviously make him retarded good in the sack.
>>
>>1514270
>not Ron or more Malfoy

You disappoint me.
>>
>>1515594
>Footwear of Faelin
Fuck that story hit so many buttons for me, it's a shame it seems to be completely abandoned.
>>
File: 1496971123198.jpg (507KB, 1500x1825px) Image search: [Google]
1496971123198.jpg
507KB, 1500x1825px
>>1515941
There will been more Malfoy and (eventualy) Ron. I have everything in mind until Death Eaters.
>>
File: 1493209956712.png (304KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493209956712.png
304KB, 1280x720px
>>1515805
Oh yeah.
>>
Welp, seems the /d/ mods are going full retard and have deleted the sister thread.
>>
>>1516194
This is why you dont let trannys mod your board.
>>
File: portrait tg.png (251KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
portrait tg.png
251KB, 850x1100px
>>1516194

Pretty sure that had more to do with them summoning their own barneyfag than anything.
>>
File: Skelletor2.png (603KB, 1090x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Skelletor2.png
603KB, 1090x1168px
>>
/d/ thread is back up at >>>/d/7508585.
>>
>>
Favorite tg tropes?

>Transformation in office clothing.
>Ejaculation during transformation which drains your semen.
>>
>>1516518

>Neither the demon lord or the hero has been seen since that and the lands finally knew peace.

Makes me smirk every time
>>
>>1515983
Which characters do you want to gender swap?
>>
>>1515697

>>1515594 anon here.
I think the story and the dynamic between the party would work better if they were all dudes, since the Paladin and Rogue would more likely be assholes to another dude than a woman. Just makes more sense plotwise for me.

Also, the golem idea is interesting. I wanted to have the team become lesser known mobs so I think it could work. Only issue with that is that I think the Warrior/Bezerker becoming a more submissive and smol mob like a goblin, imp, catgirl, or something similar would be interesting plot wise for him. He now has a smaller body and new sexual urges that he has to get used too, which could further his mini plot along. But even with this I'm not 100% sure with since the Paladin-> alph fills that role. The Bezerker could become a comparatively strong female mob like an elder goblin or a cowgirl and take the change in stride, using his new body to help his team. Lots of on this is still vague since the paladin is the second to last guy to tf but all in all i think its a thought I'll sit on.

>>1515917
Minotaur was initially going to be more calm and menacing since he was an adventurer once before transforming. In the rough draft he was going to help help the Bezerker complete his tf into a cowgirl with gentle~rough fucking. As I was typing this I had an idea to make the Bezerker start to tf into a goblin but through his sheer fighting spirit cause the transformation magic to change him into a buff orc girl, who then dominates the Minotaur. Alternatively, a chad like Minotaur could be more interesting since it's not type of fighter the Bezerker expects to face and makes more sense story wise since the lich is just a giant perve with magical powers. Turning a person into a chad Minotaur would be just up his alley.

I dunno how this idea fits but what do you guys think?
>>
>>1517053
Horned shortstack girl is much better than an orc.
>>
>>1516324
/d/ really went down hill with /aco/ being here now, sure I still go to the tg thread but /d/s mods are so picky about stupid shit. Who cares if there is a little Western art /d/ really was the place for weird obscure fetish shit no matter east or west I hate since /aco/ came around I have to follow 2 threads anyway. (/aco/ being the better one as they are more lax on things)
>>
>>1513382
>deviant for 14 years
It's weird to think just how old DA is.
>>
I finished writing the first part of the goblin story that >>1508694 requested, I'll have to do some editing but it should be up within 24 hours
>>
>>1516518
>The guy transforming notices that his sexuality is changing
>>
>>1517572
yaaaah, looking forward to it
>>
>>1504404
Two faces gimmick is just flipping her coin for either tsundere or yandere
>>
>>1518033
More like alternate from dom to sub.
>>
>>1517898

https://pastebin.com/MrxEwSej

Here's the first part, characters are established and the conflict of the story is introduced. Further updates will go in the same paste. I have a general Idea of what I want to do with it in later chapters.

Anons are free to suggest better titles than my shitty pun.
>>
>>1518878
I'm totally fine with that title.
>>
>>1518878
Trouble in Goblin Inn
or TGI for short
>>
>>1518878
Any reason why you chose an elf protagonist over a human? Not that it matters in the end, only real loss is the ear lengthening.
>>
>>1519577

I enjoy race/class combos you might not usually see, and on a personal level I thought an elf with anger management issues was a novel idea.
>>
>>1516518
I don't know about that yet. I want to have the party to still preform their original roles (tank, rogue, ect) but with drastically different forms. The Bezerker is still going to be able to dish out and take large amounts damage, the Paladin will still be able to tank (after a long period of time as an alph), and the rogue will be able to do rogue things as a mimic. I do intend for the characters' new forms to change over time though, so the Bezerker might start off as a shortstack goblin and work her way up to an orc.
>>
>>1519702
Can't fault you there, and an elf discovering a human fetish could be fun. I hope the spell only changes dialogue in situations where he/she is at risk of allowing someone to know her predicament. Being on autopilot the whole time would be boring.

Loved the story thusfar btw.
>>
>>1516197
I doubt most trannys would mind a tg thread. They'd be more likely to start one than delete it.
>>
>>1516230
Please tell me this is getting finished and/or colored at some point.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYf7liLHgAk
>>
>>1519773

That's the general idea. It might come up a few more times but generally speaking Eldan will have fairly good idea of what triggers the spell and will try to act 'in character' when other people are around.

>>1519772

>goblin into orc
What was the name of that manga where the dark lord or something to that effect reincarnated as a goblin that "evolved" as he and his party members became stronger?

>Mimic TG
Patrician taste, reminds me that I have to take another look at the idea I had involving a prince turning into one, shit, maybe I should just take a day off of writing and organize my story ideas+events-document. Like splitting it up depending on what type of setting I'm using, it's current organization is fucking garbage.
>>
Love the fetish but am always disappointed to find a near total lack of actual sexual content in these threads. Am I the only one into the idea of all the new and intense sensations one would experience?
>>
File: fedorable_by_traecrae.jpg (575KB, 1024x1583px) Image search: [Google]
fedorable_by_traecrae.jpg
575KB, 1024x1583px
>>
File: gender_bent_by_cluedog.jpg (833KB, 3600x3021px) Image search: [Google]
gender_bent_by_cluedog.jpg
833KB, 3600x3021px
>>
>>
File: Mimic01.png (437KB, 2036x978px) Image search: [Google]
Mimic01.png
437KB, 2036x978px
>>1523115
Repostan Mimic idea
>>
File: Mimic02.png (548KB, 2038x1246px) Image search: [Google]
Mimic02.png
548KB, 2038x1246px
>>
File: Mimic03.png (595KB, 2036x902px) Image search: [Google]
Mimic03.png
595KB, 2036x902px
>>
File: tg_coffee_01_by_anyauribe.png (892KB, 672x3883px) Image search: [Google]
tg_coffee_01_by_anyauribe.png
892KB, 672x3883px
>>
File: gogo_01_by_anyauribe.png (733KB, 673x2440px) Image search: [Google]
gogo_01_by_anyauribe.png
733KB, 673x2440px
>>
>>
>>1520794
Re:Monster.
>>
File: image.png (4MB, 6411x3000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4MB, 6411x3000px
New content
>>
>>1525115
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ
>>
>>
Dysphoria is making it really hard to fap to this now
>>
File: 1498744180646.png (2MB, 1176x2992px) Image search: [Google]
1498744180646.png
2MB, 1176x2992px
Guys.

I was brainstorming with a friend, things that I could eventualy turn into a comic.

We got an idea where an elf, human dwarf and maybe orc turn each other into their ideal woman by accident using a magical item.

What you guys think? What would you like to see on it and which combinations?

Any mind or class alterations on the party?
>>
>>1526561

How long is the comic? eventually makes it sound like a longer project.

Combinations as in m/f, f/f and so on or TG+some secondary fetish? Do they turn into their own ideal woman or their friend's ideal woman? The latter has some twinning potential. Speaking vaguely one of their forms should probably come as a big surprise to the others.

As a strictly personal preference I enjoy 60/40 splits on mind alterations, they're still definitely in there but they're being kind of overpowered by the new created personality, a 100% change is nice if temporary (and having them remember everything when they get their mind back is A+).

That said, you should still prioritize you/your friend's preferences foremost, especially if you're trying to make it a running thing.
>>
>>1526633
I was thinking on 5 pages, just a page for each transformation, and a little bit for afterwards. Not an ongoing comic.

>Combinations as in m/f, f/f and so on or TG+some secondary fetish?
>Do they turn into their own ideal woman or their friend's ideal woman?

Asking this because we have here a Dwarf, Human, Prc and Elf, all of them with different beauty standarts, the fun comes from their friends becoming another race to fulfill their ideal.

This is why I asked for best combinations. Would the dwarf be better as a elf lady, or human? As orc or so?

The elf would be better as Orc girl or as human? Amd so on.

>As a strictly personal preference I enjoy 60/40 splits on mind alterations, they're still definitely in there but they're being kind of overpowered by the new created personality, a 100% change is nice if temporary (and having them remember everything when they get their mind back is A+).

Honestly, I enjoy a lot both takes. They rae my favorites too.

What kind of design and clases would you guys enjou? Wgho should turn into who?
>>
>>
>>
>>1526721
Well if you're asking I always enjoy tg into lesbians, so I would do it either in a paired way or in a clockwise way.
So elf turns into dwarf, dwarf into elf, human into orc and orc into human.
Or elf turns into dwarves girl, dwarf turns into human girl, human turns into orc girl, orc turns into elf girl.
For extra spice instead of a human girl, the human guy is a pervert and whoever turns into some furry/scaly or other type of monster girl.
I would flavor it as the item granting a wish and all four immediately wish for their ideal girl to date, and turn into each others girl.

>Elf guy Ranger wants a Elven Mage girl
>Dwarf Cleric wants a Dwarf girl shorstack Barbarian
>Human Mage wants either a Human Rogue or Catgirl Rogue or something else
>Orc Barbarian wants a Orc girl Shaman
>>
File: IMG_0931.png (959KB, 1202x1499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0931.png
959KB, 1202x1499px
>>1526721
Whatever you guys decide, you defiantly have to have the human become a female orc.
Out of all the combinations this would be the most exotic. A once armoured knight suddenly finding themselves a thicc green orc woman, barely being able to communicate because of new tusks and accent.
>>
File: NarukoFuckedHard.jpg (1005KB, 2500x3232px) Image search: [Google]
NarukoFuckedHard.jpg
1005KB, 2500x3232px
>Naruto gasped as she felt her original self cum deep inside her
W-we weren't gonna come inside me idiot!
>The Sexy-Jutsu shadow clone of Naruto cried as she felt her womb filled and warmed by the original Narutos cum.
Whats wrong? Hinata hasn't let us finish inside in a while since she doesn't want to have another kid yet.
>The sexy-jutsu clone barely heard a word he was saying, the pleasure was too intense for her first time experiencing sex as a woman. He did have reservations about masturbating like this but the intense joy she received was too much for her male mind to hold.
You dummy... What if I get pregnant?
>The original Naruto didn't understand and decided to pound his softer self harder in her daze making her experience intense orgasm after orgasm. It wasn't until Narutos clone disappeared and her memories returned to him that he realized what she meant.
>>
File: NarukoEditPregnant.png (4MB, 2500x2916px) Image search: [Google]
NarukoEditPregnant.png
4MB, 2500x2916px
>>1529106
>After that moment Naruto would transform his original self into the woman to pleasure himself while Hinata was pregnant.
>The urges and sessions got more and more frequent, and Naruto became quite addicted to creampies. It was only a matter of time until she became pregnant for real.
>Her clones would do his husbandly and hokage duties as he spent his days hidden away fucking himself.
Jeez, we've gotten so big. How are we gonna explain this to Hinata?
>Naruto panted and moaned, barely registering her clones worry.
Don't worry! Hinata will understand, I'll take care of everything, just keep fucking me! Harder!
>The other clones reluctantly picked up the pace worried about their originals slutty attitude.
Hinata sure was wrong, sex when pregnant is great!
>>
File: yeyefin.png (3MB, 5906x2362px) Image search: [Google]
yeyefin.png
3MB, 5906x2362px
>>
>>1529106
>>1529107
Something about this art is disgusting.
>>
>>1529795
I agree
>>
>>1529795
>>1529849
Looks like Shadman shit.
>>
File: secret_santa___tg_by_darkoshen.png (333KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
secret_santa___tg_by_darkoshen.png
333KB, 1200x720px
>>
>>
>>
>>1524545
No, that's the one with the stupid Author Insert and the power wank rape fantasy.
>>
>>1526721
One vote for Dwarf turning into a Halfling.
>>
Whatever happen to the drawfag and writefag that where making a Elastigirl TG?
>>
>>1526721
Human to orc shaman/barbarian. Elf to dwarf bard. Dwarf to tiefling seductress. Orc to half-elven witch
>>
File: basic_tg_color_by_traecrae.jpg (195KB, 1024x597px) Image search: [Google]
basic_tg_color_by_traecrae.jpg
195KB, 1024x597px
>>
File: beerbo__by_traecrae.jpg (175KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
beerbo__by_traecrae.jpg
175KB, 1024x512px
>>
File: tumblr_osjr8uIryp1vg0kk6o5_1280.png (394KB, 842x1089px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osjr8uIryp1vg0kk6o5_1280.png
394KB, 842x1089px
>>
File: tumblr_osjr8uIryp1vg0kk6o4_1280.png (471KB, 842x1089px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osjr8uIryp1vg0kk6o4_1280.png
471KB, 842x1089px
>>
File: tumblr_osjr8uIryp1vg0kk6o3_1280.png (307KB, 842x1089px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osjr8uIryp1vg0kk6o3_1280.png
307KB, 842x1089px
>>
File: tumblr_osjr8uIryp1vg0kk6o2_1280.png (434KB, 842x1089px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osjr8uIryp1vg0kk6o2_1280.png
434KB, 842x1089px
>>
>>
>>1529685
Okay that is the second picture I see of Ranma transforming to his girl form, but he starts as man without a dick.
What is going on?
It's not even a good transformation since he starts dickless, it's like the artist forgot to do the first image.
>>
>>1533516
It's a time lapse of Ranma's standard form slowly becoming grill form
>>
>>1533516
It's all comissions from one anon.

Instead of writing the story that he talks about on these threads, he just comission stuff.
>>
>>1533227
>>1533228
Why does this art style disgust me so much
>>
>>1534243
Because its bad and people need to stop posting this artist's work.
>>
>>1533433
>>1533432
>>1533431
>>1533430
>>1533429
>Wish fulfilment
Can we make this a separate thread?
>>
>>1534243
The last two panels on the second one are symmetrical. That shit puts my teeth on edge.
>>
Overlord Bob writer here, any suggestions for Extra Heroes or other such.

currently have golem, artificer, summoned hero, samurai, and a few other ideas stacked up.
>>
File: tumblr_princesstg.jpg (122KB, 1024x433px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_princesstg.jpg
122KB, 1024x433px
>>
>>1536676

Scribe/adventure recorder maybe?
>>
>>1525115
Sauce?
>>
>>1534747

Why?
>>
>>1536676

Overlord bob scenario is kindof played out.
Hate to say it.. but it needs some worldbuilding..

starts as evil overlord, turning heroes into evil monstergirl slaves.
Then barbie happens. and then its monstergirl slaves turning villians into more monstergirl slaves, who are kindof sort of free, but totally brainwashed still..

Commoners? Heroes after the Barbie swap?
no ftm? are there any men left on the continent?
>>
>>1537235

The running comic goes more into the world, atleast at the beginning, it was a good while since I read through the archives, but to my recollection shit happened that killed a bunch of female gods and as a result female births tanked like the new fantastic four movie. Mortals decide to fix this, resulting in a bunch of mtf transformations, honestly it's a fairly solid+simple premise to facilitate the type of transformations he wants to do.

The current arc seems to be wrapping up, maybe there'll be more QT druid soon.
>>
File: 1499446436417.png (1MB, 1308x895px) Image search: [Google]
1499446436417.png
1MB, 1308x895px
I really like this drawing, does someone better at writing than me want to make a caption?

I was thinking that Hanzo refused to join Talon, so Widowmaker captured him and is using talon tech to make it so he never disagrees with her again. She makes him into a girl and starts conditioning him to be her maid, and for him to do anything that she desires, like crawling on all fours and eating her out
>>
>>1537683
You still need the AFTHER pic. It's clear from this one that Hanzo is still a man crossdressing.
Also it's funny cause Doomfist actually has a voiceline where he invites Hanzo to join talon.
>>
>>1537795
no doomfist please, and yea after looking at it he's still a dude lol. At least his face is still a mans , why the hell does it look like he has tiddies lol
>>
File: 1497828376990.jpg (397KB, 655x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497828376990.jpg
397KB, 655x900px
>Get spontaneous idea for a story and start writing it
>Entire first scene of it is the setup with 2 characters conversing, just by happenstance
>Hey what if I tried making one more or less only through conversation
>Later realize how adversely it'll affect lewd shit bc no description and having people narrate that shit at length would be fucking weird as hell, aswell as some restriction on scene construction.
>Shit

I guess I'm gonna have to rewrite and add to this thing a bit before it's done
>>
>>
>>1536679
looks kinda like dr. girlfriend
>>
>>1531694
Was there ever an artist? Only ever saw the writefag.
>>
>>1537235

that's pretty much the point of the web comic.

extra heroes and such is just one off transformation stuff for just fun.
>>
>>1536676
Is there a list of which ones have been already made?
>>
File: 1486889148.chesshire88_26_copy.jpg (220KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1486889148.chesshire88_26_copy.jpg
220KB, 1000x1415px
>>
File: 1487439597.chesshire88_26_2_copy.jpg (152KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
1487439597.chesshire88_26_2_copy.jpg
152KB, 1000x893px
>>
File: 1487914643.chesshire88_26_3_copy.jpg (160KB, 1000x1235px) Image search: [Google]
1487914643.chesshire88_26_3_copy.jpg
160KB, 1000x1235px
>>
File: 1488730327.chesshire88_26_4_copy.jpg (409KB, 1000x2116px) Image search: [Google]
1488730327.chesshire88_26_4_copy.jpg
409KB, 1000x2116px
>>
File: chel tg small.png (2MB, 1306x1726px) Image search: [Google]
chel tg small.png
2MB, 1306x1726px
>>1536676
Here are some sugestions mate!

>Arabian thief - like Aladin
Also, do a sultan kind of character too, its also a different archetype, maybe even find a way to TG a genie. The usual kind of thing that you can turn them to is pretty obvious: females djins, harem girls, desert priestess, snake/monkey/girls, or even if you want to get crazy, an anthropomorphic flying carpet - http://the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=37235

>Swashbuckler adventurer
Someone like Zorro, or something like pirates of Caribe. Depending on what you want, you can add latinas into the verse for some diversity with deliciously brown waifus, or even a sexy tomboy.

>Necromancy
I dont remember you targeting any actual necromante as part of Bob's plans. Maybe he becomes a gothic girl, or a goth catgirl - because of cat familiar.

>Giants
Turn some canibal giants into adorable giant girls that only want to hug people.

>Paladin Dwarfs/Dwarf alchemiests
I think that shortstacks are underrated, and you only did one dwarf one time. So I would recomend some kind of dwarf hero, like a troll-hunter or miner. Maybe turn them into barmaids or anything of the sort, maybe with an ironic elf fetish.

>Witch hunter
Go full the Witcher, maybe end result is some sort of cute familiar.

>Adventurer Archeologist
Some kind of parody of Idiana Jones. Many possibilities for transformations, maybe make him be a halfling/robbit because shortstacks.

>Berserker
Some kind of bear/wolf girl maybe? Maybe tomboy-ish? I dunno.

>Knight and Squire
Maybe flip flops and age swap them, so the squire becomes some regal dame, and the knight becomes her attractive servant. Or maybe make they have a lewder class, like Harlot, or exotic dancers.

Them you can make fantasy versions of warriors of existing cultures:

>Vikings

>Celtic/irish/scotish style barbarians - kilts, painted in blue and such

>Huns and Mongols riders

>Aborigean flute musicians

What you think?
>>
>>1539966
>Fucking yourself with your own dick.

Nice
>>
>>1526453
Same
>>
>>1536896
This
>>
File: 57740069_p0 tg (1).jpg (636KB, 1200x861px) Image search: [Google]
57740069_p0 tg (1).jpg
636KB, 1200x861px
>>1540161
>vikings, celts and mongols

Overlord Bob arc, featuring a massive barbarian invasion? Bonus if the barbarians have NO IDEA on why the people of this continent solve their problems by turning other into women.
>>
>>1540181
I liked the talking dildo fantasy..
>>
File: 1498248471278.png (168KB, 695x953px) Image search: [Google]
1498248471278.png
168KB, 695x953px
>TGed and mind broken Marco
>>
>>1518878
Nice story. Hope it's continued.
>>
>>1539946

i have lists but i i haven't updated the public one in a while. I'll need to do some clean up at some point.
>>
File: 1491353003623.jpg (347KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1491353003623.jpg
347KB, 900x1273px
>>1540385

I think I've already seen the vikings done, not so much the other two.

>>1541101

I'll continue it at some point, I'm currently writing 2 stories in parallel >>1537966 which I'll need to rewrite (and which will probably be a 2-parter considering the amount of text before I've even added narration) aswell as a more supernaturally themed one that I got when inspiration struck, as far as dialogue/narration goes they're both more or less on the opposite sides of the spectrum.

I don't think the third (the one with the chat that I mentioned earlier) is working out, so I might just scrap that one.
>>
File: OHAV.jpg (249KB, 1280x561px) Image search: [Google]
OHAV.jpg
249KB, 1280x561px
>>1541270
Nice to see you haven't evaporated from the thread.
>>
>>1541095
Actually the best, so many options

>brainwashed slowly into becoming Tom's gf

>turned into a girl by star as a joke but can't be undone and the spell slowly soaks into her brain

>turned into a girl by star after an argument, the new Maria releases pulses of brainwashing that cause everyone she comes near to forget she was ever a man, including slowly herself and she winds up getting dicked by the one Chad character
>>
>>1536896
It's an interesting that deserves more exploration
>>
File: 1491460890883.jpg (399KB, 1329x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491460890883.jpg
399KB, 1329x600px
>>1541614
You could even have princessification/eonism or willing stuff that was more focused on being cute and girly rather then something purely sexual, yuri with star would make a nice love story or have him (her) take over as princess so star could do whatever.

So the conditioning only makes him see the appeal of doing that stuff but he does it willingly and wears poofy dresses occasionally.
>>
>>1541695
I don't like yuri in tg tho
>>
>>1541695
Yuri is shit.

Unless the other girl is also a TGed character. Turn Tom into a punkish or goth tomboy and we can work something out.
>>
File: 1 Babby's first TG.png (510KB, 1080x900px) Image search: [Google]
1 Babby's first TG.png
510KB, 1080x900px
>>
File: 2 The Squeakuel.png (638KB, 1080x900px) Image search: [Google]
2 The Squeakuel.png
638KB, 1080x900px
>>1542180
>>
File: 3 Return of Jafar .png (649KB, 1080x900px) Image search: [Google]
3 Return of Jafar .png
649KB, 1080x900px
>>1542185
>>
File: 4 Days of Future Past.png (831KB, 1080x900px) Image search: [Google]
4 Days of Future Past.png
831KB, 1080x900px
>>1542189
>>
File: 5 Electric Boogaloo.png (790KB, 1080x900px) Image search: [Google]
5 Electric Boogaloo.png
790KB, 1080x900px
>>1542194
>>
File: 6 The Half Blood Prince.png (824KB, 1080x900px) Image search: [Google]
6 The Half Blood Prince.png
824KB, 1080x900px
>>1542197
>>
File: A Smuggler's Debt.png (1014KB, 890x756px) Image search: [Google]
A Smuggler's Debt.png
1014KB, 890x756px
>>1542199
>>
File: The Dark Lady.png (1MB, 1032x803px) Image search: [Google]
The Dark Lady.png
1MB, 1032x803px
>>1542205
>>
File: Jewel of the Harem (Part 1).png (733KB, 1080x900px) Image search: [Google]
Jewel of the Harem (Part 1).png
733KB, 1080x900px
>>1542208
>>
File: blind_date_by_cavitees.png (749KB, 800x1671px) Image search: [Google]
blind_date_by_cavitees.png
749KB, 800x1671px
>>1541271

I have the thread on a quick access thing so I'm usually able to check it whenever I need to if I'm not at work.

The supernaturally themed story is about 2/3rds done, I know where I'm going with it but I'm gonna stop for today, I don't think I'm in the right headspace for the current scene and I'll just get stuck on it without making any progress. I have less time on the weekdays, but I think I might have the story done by wednesday(without accounting for editing). At this point I know all the major story/transformative elements that's going to appear and I highly doubt I'm gonna deviate from that.

pic related was also one of the inspirations for that first story that I posted in this thread, figured I'd mention it since I probably only posted that in the /d/ thread.
>>
>>1483077

So guys, there is a Disney animator on /co/ right now that is making a TG comic of Samurai Jack, based on a story written there:
>>>/co/93724626

>>>/co/93725986

>>>/co/93726038

>>>/co/93749172

>>>/co/93751871
>>
File: dessus transform1.jpg (589KB, 2300x600px) Image search: [Google]
dessus transform1.jpg
589KB, 2300x600px
>>1536676
I'm working on a Tomb of Horrors... or excuse me, Whores, for your summer contest. Basing it slightly on an RP that died a while back.
>>
>>1542212
Did OP ever come back and finish this?

Real shame if he didn't, that guy was based.
>>
>>1542289
How do you have such a cute artstyle?

Can you do more of Miss Marvel? She's has the most adorable look of a character I've ever seen.
>>
File: 1499653095620.png (1014KB, 1500x1941px) Image search: [Google]
1499653095620.png
1014KB, 1500x1941px
>>1542606
>>
File: 1499655157218.png (875KB, 1500x1941px) Image search: [Google]
1499655157218.png
875KB, 1500x1941px
>>1543856
>>
>>1543856
>>1543860
Holy shit it's real
>>
File: 1496459625199.png (43KB, 251x206px) Image search: [Google]
1496459625199.png
43KB, 251x206px
>>1542212
This is one of the best reaction pictures I'll never admit where I got from
>>
>>1543712

Ain't me who drew that but cavitees (who has patrician tastes). I don't think she does requests and her commissions are closed/filled for now.

Keep an eye on her DA or tumblr for when they become available and you might be able to get something, otherwise I can't help you.
>>
>>1543673
He hasn't yet, I think he was on vacation
>>
>>1542180
>>1542185
>>1542189
>>1542194
>>1542197
>>1542199
>>1542212
These were good.
Do you have a website?
>>
File: basil_by_cavitees-davuvvw.png (2MB, 800x2992px) Image search: [Google]
basil_by_cavitees-davuvvw.png
2MB, 800x2992px
>>
>>1544645
He has a DA.
>>
>>1489037
This tbqh
>>
>>1544786
What is it
>>
>>1549287 new bread
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 143

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.