[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posting some of my own work, a new comic I just finished. Any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 13

File: Tanya-Cover copy.png (3MB, 1920x1640px) Image search: [Google]
Tanya-Cover copy.png
3MB, 1920x1640px
Posting some of my own work, a new comic I just finished. Any and all constructive feedback welcome -- let me know what you think!
>>
File: Tanya-1.png (948KB, 1000x1509px) Image search: [Google]
Tanya-1.png
948KB, 1000x1509px
>>
File: Tanya-2.png (874KB, 1000x1509px) Image search: [Google]
Tanya-2.png
874KB, 1000x1509px
>>1323879
>>
File: Tanya-3.png (906KB, 1000x1509px) Image search: [Google]
Tanya-3.png
906KB, 1000x1509px
>>1323882
>>
File: Tanya-4.png (882KB, 1000x1509px) Image search: [Google]
Tanya-4.png
882KB, 1000x1509px
>>1323886
>>
File: Tanya-5.png (848KB, 1000x1509px) Image search: [Google]
Tanya-5.png
848KB, 1000x1509px
>>1323891
>>
File: Tanya-6.png (867KB, 1000x1509px) Image search: [Google]
Tanya-6.png
867KB, 1000x1509px
>>1323893
>>
File: Tanya-7.png (848KB, 1000x1509px) Image search: [Google]
Tanya-7.png
848KB, 1000x1509px
>>1323896
>>
File: Tanya-8.png (811KB, 1000x1509px) Image search: [Google]
Tanya-8.png
811KB, 1000x1509px
>>1323897
>>
File: Tanya-9.png (901KB, 1000x1509px) Image search: [Google]
Tanya-9.png
901KB, 1000x1509px
>>1323898
and that's that for now. Any questions? Comments?
>>
>>1323900
jesus pegashill is this really your only fetish?
>>
>>1323907
What can I say I likes what I likes
>>
>>1323897
new reaction image
>>
>>1323900
Not enough positions. You drew the girl like 6 times maybe.
>>
I remember you. What happened to the marvel sluts
>>
>>1323940
This. It's a fine start but step it up, senpai.

Also, satyr play is a kink of mine but the hard mind control doesn't appeal as much. Softening the kinks can have broader appeal, but you do you I suppose.
>>
>>1323960
I'll return to the Marvel girls someday I expect. Not sure when. But I have a final Subnission agenda chapter sketched out.
>>
>>1323878
Nice comic, hope to see future updates for this story arc. My one suggestion is different poses, you have the girl in the same pose for 12 frames, maybe in future installments have the woman try to fight back or run away a little instead of just standing there.

Huge fan, glad to see you're still making OC.
>>
two things, first the positions and faces, always the same.
second what the fucka satyr who fucks a tv host?
>>
>>1324301
The kind of satyr that watches a lot of the 10:00 news.
I'm pretty sure there were news girls that were hot at some point.
>>
I love your stuff man. I've read you're Rey, Wonder Woman, and Mary Jane Bimbofications comics a thousand times. Any new bimbofication stuff coming out soon?
>>
>>1324480
Hey, thanks for reading! No new bimbofication stuff in the works right now, but I'll be doing more superheroine stuff that's in the same vein. Women with the same ridiculous proportions.
>>
I know some of you already are aware, but for the others, did you notice that he didn't respond to any of the negative criticism?
>>
>>1324301
>>1323940
You guys are right, I repeated some poses for the sake of efficiency, and because I wanted to stay with one shot since this is supposed to be news footage from one camera. So they don't move around a lot, he just fucks her.
>>
>>1323978
As far as softening the kink, what other aspects of satyr play would you like to see in the story?
>>
I miss the mind control manlet, man, get him back
>>
>>1325188
Show how and why. Make it like 20% of the comic. You say you want to tell a story, so commit to what you said. Otherwise, if you just want to get straight to the fucking with only a pretense of mind control to satisfy your fetish, then you're better of making things like your bimbofication sequences again rather than real comics.
>>
>>1325188
Ancient greek bacchanalia vibes, she ought to act more sloshed than mind controlled, and the satyr should be more expressive, and honestly more self absorbed and lusty, not as breathless and needy seeming.
>>
>>1327954
This, really. Hedonism, not domination. Influencing their mind is fine, but it should be more towards being absorbed into pleasure.

My favorite take on the idea is an old quest from when they were still on /tg/. It got a lot of flak for being lewd and all, but it was some good stuff.

A number of them are archived here: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=Modern+satyr+quest
>>
>>1325185
I agree with the people saying the hard mind control is a bit weak. I get the fetish; I have many fetishes of my own that may color this feed back. Sleep and rape being among them.

I felt noticed a bunch of awkwardness in position changing at the beginning, but I feel as if smaller panels to show the movement of how he went from laying her down to moving behind her would make it seem less jumpy.

I know nothing about art or drawing anatomy, so I'm not sure how demanding I am being, but it's just what jumped out at me when I was going over it.
>>
Going back over it all, this being me >>1328038
I realized that it was exclusively two panels. More panels makes more fluid movement with pictures.
>>
http://benchleyfan01.imgur.com

http://mcstories.com/Authors/Pegasus.html

http://writer-pegasus.livejournal.com/

http://pegasus.wwoec.com/

[email protected]
>>
>>1329900
http://www.superheroinecentral.com/~wizard/Stories/Pegasus/SA1.html

(And the wwoec link does not work anymore.)
>>
>>1328027
At some level I just kinda doubt a satyr would bother with mind control, he'd just fuck her in the ass and enjoy himself. I guess that's silly, but I've been reading a bunch of Ovid for final papers.
>>
>>1329900
[email protected]
>>
You the fucking retard who keeps copying doujin work and claiming it's your own shit?
>>
>>1330590
Yes
>>
>>1323878
>go to work at local news station as a camera man
>Make enough to get by while you try to pursue your dreams in documentary film making
>Mundane boring day where you film news anchor
>mythical fucking creature just walks on set
>fucks mildly attractive news anchor
>try to get in contact with superiors saying if we've been cut
>superiors say fuck it "nobody watches local news anymore they're all on Buzzfeed"
>Mr. Tumnus continues raping anchor
>Question whether it's possible to call the police on a fairy tale goat man
>Go home
>Get Wawa
>>
>>1331669
Mr.Tumnus
God you make me laught my ribs out
>>
>>1323878
Probably not saying that hasn't been said dozens of times before but in Mythology the Satyr's Spell wasn't so much that that he controlled women so much as he took away their ability to control themselves. So victims of the Satyr shouldn't be standing still like they're under mind control, they should suddenly be acting like they are drunk and uncontrollably horny just from him being nearby.

Like the idea of the comic, but the hard mind control doesn't quite fit.
>>
>>1333182

Fuck you, there are way too many soft control ones and too few hard control ones, go read your shit and leave people with others fetishes be happy, for god sake.

>>1323878

Love it. Nice going for the Satyr, rather than that other MC you used, which I won't go into details about. Like to see he is taller than the anchor.
>>
File: peggy.png (188KB, 625x1094px) Image search: [Google]
peggy.png
188KB, 625x1094px
>>1336177
We should see more of your classic lead. The satyr was a bit weird and the /ss/ worked better
>>
File: 1475108768052.gif (2MB, 325x235px) Image search: [Google]
1475108768052.gif
2MB, 325x235px
>>1331669
>Mr. Tumnus
>>
Love your work, but this seemed kinda lazy to me. usually, there's more texture to the scene even if it's a quickie. Even though I mostly dislike the bimbofication series, mainly because of how stupid the women start to look in appearance.

I'm kinda torn though, because I like the expressions with most of your work, the bimbo stuff kinda throughs me off because there's a complete take-over of the other person to the point that they're nothing more than a manikin that happens to be programmed to talk or something.

Continue to try new things out and take this opinion for as much as it's worth. Anyways, if you're going to dig into the myths try to have some level of research behind it. I'm not looking for a direct to page translation, it's just greek lustful stories should be kinda fun to read.

They're typically about losing oneself to already embedded desires; not mind control. Think of it like this... lets take the drug extasy for example. It lowers inhibitions and ramps up sexual desire, but at the same time you could start to love the sound of your own voice and suddenly go off on a rant of how sexually attracted you on to the color blue.

Anyways keep up the good work and these kinda quickies are a welcome go in between while we wait for the more detailed stuff.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.