[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/aco/ OC Drawthread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 464
Thread images: 134

File: image.gif (2MB, 878x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 878x508px
>Provide references and keep them to one image/post.
>Requests must be related to content of Original Character origin. This means no licensed characters.
>Characters requested must fall under /aco/'s rules.
>Be patient and take it easy!
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS
>Keep art critiques short.
>To make the new drawthread, wait for page 10 or Image limit.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam.
>Have fun!

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
http://pastebin.com/aEak2gwJ
Remember, this is not the General Drawthread nor is it the OC thread. This is not a place to request established characters nor is it a hangout to talk about OCs. This is a place to request Original characters and hopefully get them more art.

Previous thread: >>1311096
>>
File: Sayuri.png (2MB, 2507x1804px) Image search: [Google]
Sayuri.png
2MB, 2507x1804px
Tossing Sayuri in again for the sake of reference.

I don't request anything specific, and you don't even have to stick with either of these outfits, if you have another in mind for her. Pairing her up with other OCs is fine, too.

She's a happy/bubbly airhead who's easy to fool into sexy shenanigans. She's short (about 5'1") and her most notable features are her massive luscious breasts.

If it's needed, here's more background/lore info about her: >>1307421
>>
File: xgsiVT6.png (168KB, 1100x972px) Image search: [Google]
xgsiVT6.png
168KB, 1100x972px
Requesting someone to draw my Cobra Naga, Tali, if she's dressed in the pic even partially her clothes should look reminiscent of a shaman or medicine woman, so something faintly tribal looking, with different colored pouches on her belt that have things like different ingredients in it. While her normal form is more like the the Viper from XCom 2, I don't want to risk getting myself nor any artists banned because of the no furry rule, so instead if she was either a lamia (Think the snake girl from Monster Musume) or fully human. Scale color refs at the end of the album, which is an edit of a picture done by Malificus on Furaffinity before anyone gives me shit for using recolored art. I haven't decided on a scale pattern for her so that part is up to you.

More refs of her: http://imgur.com/a/b8BBG
>>
File: image.png (668KB, 2000x1067px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
668KB, 2000x1067px
This is Kaoru. She is a 155 cm (5 feet, 2 inch) futanari that is quiet and stern in personality but gets flustered easily. She loves foreplay and doing intimate things during sex (holding hands, kissing, being close etc.) She also has a breast fetish that she has very little self control over so she'll focus on those more than anything else.

She is very affectionate for some people and things to the point where she clings on to them and is willing to fight for said object, most of the time the object being someone's breasts

Requesting her doing anything with another female OC or faceless female. A cute solo pose is also fine.
>>
File: a0XUXsu.jpg (129KB, 1646x1768px) Image search: [Google]
a0XUXsu.jpg
129KB, 1646x1768px
Requesting anything lewd of my demon oc here, anything goes! And for reference she is really smol, like under 3 feet smol :3

Refs: http://m.imgur.com/a/jY8Q2
>>
File: 619.png (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
619.png
71KB, 600x600px
Requesting art of any form of swordbro
>>
File: 3892597.jpg (261KB, 1245x2000px) Image search: [Google]
3892597.jpg
261KB, 1245x2000px
Requesting anything of my space bee.
>>
File: Madison.png (243KB, 934x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Madison.png
243KB, 934x1071px
Requesting art of femboy bunny boi doing gay things! Like... hella' gay like taking a dick up his plump butt!
>>
File: smol lainey.png (253KB, 402x784px) Image search: [Google]
smol lainey.png
253KB, 402x784px
Requesting anything really (FxF greatly preferred) for my OC, Elaine. She's 5'6" and always cheerful and relaxed. Loves a good fight, a drink or smoke.

Extra references: http://imgur.com/a/Lr0gb
>>
File: trapiec2.jpg (795KB, 3789x4978px) Image search: [Google]
trapiec2.jpg
795KB, 3789x4978px
Requesting my trap boi getting fucked by anything or anyone
>>
File: 121110_zXQuC3Wl4L2ioBA.png (178KB, 782x1000px) Image search: [Google]
121110_zXQuC3Wl4L2ioBA.png
178KB, 782x1000px
I guess I'll offer up Frasse to be drawn!
Maybe something to do with the booty..
Hmm... Anything's fine actually and they can be paired with anyone.

More refs can be found here: http://toyhou.se/37198.frasse
>>
File: Elea, The Dragon Healer.jpg (1MB, 1872x2694px) Image search: [Google]
Elea, The Dragon Healer.jpg
1MB, 1872x2694px
Requesting my dragon girl, Elea.
She's a healer traveling from point to point after leaving her homeland, given how isolated that area was from the rest of the world she's very curious in nature and wants to learn about the world, it's inhabitants and the various other races.
Her height is 5'3.5" (5'9" including horns).

Anything would be welcome and appreciated, SFW or otherwise, so feel free to play around with her.
Of course if you want some ideas of things I'd like to see or have any questions about her please don't hesitate ask!
>>
File: Frasse by the pole.jpg (592KB, 1056x999px) Image search: [Google]
Frasse by the pole.jpg
592KB, 1056x999px
>>1316439
I like her design, bud
It reminds me of either Skullgirls or some late Guilty Gear gone out of hand!
>>
File: received_10209941397309872.jpg (29KB, 399x680px) Image search: [Google]
received_10209941397309872.jpg
29KB, 399x680px
Requesting any lewd situation with my nymphomaniac D&D bard, Vera~ Low intelligence, questionable wisdom, and high Charisma means she's gotten herself into some fun situations in our campaign so far, so anything you want goes! If you have any questions, just ask~!
>>
File: tumblr_o0834rYPbk1uww73uo2_500.jpg (101KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0834rYPbk1uww73uo2_500.jpg
101KB, 500x709px
Putting up my dragon merchant lady Sabriel for any lewds artists want to put her through
>>
>>1316512
Wow, that was fast. It's honestly very interesting to see different characters like this in your style, great work!

>>1316514
She's a cutie.
>>
>>1316514
Oh wait that's Feyone, not Sabriel. My bad.
>>
File: ref2.png (758KB, 1625x1451px) Image search: [Google]
ref2.png
758KB, 1625x1451px
Bringing in Suvi again. She's about 5'4", naive and sweet but very pushy for sex.
>>
File: Elea! cherry sample.jpg (603KB, 1404x846px) Image search: [Google]
Elea! cherry sample.jpg
603KB, 1404x846px
>>1316509
Fucking finally,
these two idiots got Elea to exhaustion stage!
...But is it safe to assume dragon girls like her have as much stamina as a human?

Maybe these 'hunting juice alchemists" are about to see what happens when dragon girl's blood boils?
>>
Hey again! Gonna drop chari in once more. Very tall, very buff girl with a huge cock prone to leaking pre. You can do anything you like with her.
>>
File: 12389642374.jpg (1MB, 1440x2058px) Image search: [Google]
12389642374.jpg
1MB, 1440x2058px
Requesting my Blood Elf character just generally being lewd. Futa or not, either's fine. Or, if anyone is interested, pairing her up with another OC.

And if possible, it would be lovely if the sword to the right and tabard in the picture in the lower right could be incorporated in some capacity. (Like strewn on the floor for example.)

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes an interest in this, and keep up the good work.
>>
>>1316531
Oh my, I'd been hoping to see something like this for a little bit now, I nearly even included it as a suggestion in my post!
This is by far more than I expected or hoped for though, her peaceful expression in this situation is just adorable.

>these two idiots got Elea to exhaustion stage!
>...But is it safe to assume dragon girls like her have as much stamina as a human?
Oh dear, she may be satisfied and feeling bliss for the moment but I'm sure her stamina will snap back in a short time, after all she has the blood of dragons coarsing through her veins, making it a nearly boundless resource (and not something to take lightly)!

>Maybe these 'hunting juice alchemists" are about to see what happens when dragon girl's blood boils?
So that was their goal, eh? I wonder what properties dragon girl juices could hold or the potential mixtures they could be integrated into, perhaps it finds use in some form of invigoration vials or resistance potions? Either way, if her switch is flipped who knows what she might do, one doesn't normally want to get on the wrong side of a dragon or dragon girl, though depending on your pespective this context might make it the right side!

I honestly don't even know how to thank you for your continued interest in Elea, it's truly a blessing. I find myself more and more appreciative of each work and they come out looking as fantastic (if not more) than the last.
Thank you so much, I love how the conclusion to this little fling turned out!
>>
File: Elea face.jpg (96KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
Elea face.jpg
96KB, 312x312px
>>1316557
Believe me, all of this wholesomeness is mutual, bud.
I enjoy making these ones. Maybe because she was my first one when I got in here.
>I'm sure her stamina will snap back
Expect more in the future, then!
>though depending on your pespective this context might make it the right side!
I already see them getting owned by her and then reflecting some sort of respect/fondness afterwards.
Maybe these two will get their shit together and realize it's better have her in their side!
>>
File: 1456433253460.png (700KB, 740x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1456433253460.png
700KB, 740x1071px
Hi ! Leaving my fire genasi girl here again, if I may

She's a support magic user, themed over the nuturing aspect of the fire. She joined her adventuring party after fleeing the temple of a cult of the fire she had grew up confined in. As such, she have little knowledge of the outside world and its ways, but she's eager to discover it.

Physically she's around 5'8", rather lean, and feel rather warm to the touch, which can become painful if she will it or lose control. Personality-wise, she's gentle and compassionate as her role required her to be but having been sheltered most of her life she's very curious but lack in knowledge and experience. Tis true over sexual matters as well, in which she know close to nothing, and as a result it's rather easy to persuade or trick her into most vanilla things or overwhelm her during sex.
>>
>>1316513
Anything else about her personality, likes/dislikes, etc?
>>
File: a new mel.jpg (246KB, 1082x1435px) Image search: [Google]
a new mel.jpg
246KB, 1082x1435px
hey gang!! dropping off my d&d character again!

mel is a down-to-earth, wholesome farm gal, who also happens to be an incredibly powerful warlock! as a part of her dark pact with some elder god, mel can communicate telepathically (even gets limited mind-control), and also she can shapeshift!

she's kinda oblivious to her own strengths tho. she doesn't really know how powerful her magic is, and she's also pretty much unaware that she's got a huge, enticing ass hanging out of her overall-shorts! but she's pretty agreeable most of the time; she's more than willing to offer her friends a little "help"!

(i can also provide color refs if ya need! but mostly red hair, pink-grey eyes, and pale-tan skin)
>>
>>1316513
>>1316571
Well, Vera is pretty ditzy and aggressively flirtatious overall, lacking the wisdom or cleverness to see when a sexy situation might turn risky. She plays well with her group, especially her Eldritch Knight friend Minerva, who finally convinced Vera that she didn't have to giver herself away for free, and that there was money to be made. Vera is openminded, but would draw the line at necrophilia...but then again, she *said* she would draw the line at bestiality, and then she ran into a minotaur lady at a bar, and that changed~
>>
File: 3ag.png (410KB, 1158x676px) Image search: [Google]
3ag.png
410KB, 1158x676px
Agra, human, 5'6, C cup, dark red hair, smoky rose skin and sage green eyes. She uses spells to scare and incapacitate, and sometimes physically harm enemies. The spells are channeled by three sticks, which she moves between her fingers to invoke the archetypes that occur in the Diary of Essences.

She is a very genuine person, loyal to authority. Very competitive - will always try for the high score. But if she beats you, she'll give you helpful tips rather than rub it in. Sarcasm is not a part of her.

Deep down, she feels like men are toys ... and they kind of want to be used that way, so it all works out! If there is chemistry between her and a man, she will often try to hook in his friends until they all have sex with her at once.
>>
>>1316567
Hnng, that face is looking cute and alluring already!

>Believe me, all of this wholesomeness is mutual, bud.
>I enjoy making these ones.
Aww that makes me feel all fuzzy, I'm glad you've been enjoying yourself.

>Maybe because she was my first one when I got in here.
Knowing she holds that special spot leaves me with a grand smile, similarly to her being your first, you were the first person to take enough of an interest to ask questions and push me to develop her further (something I'm still very much looking forward to), the way we've spoken about her and the visual adjustments you made have influenced a lot of my ideas for her!

>Expect more in the future, then!
You're really are way too kind, not just to me but to everyone here, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking foward to it though!

>I already see them getting owned by her and then reflecting some sort of respect/fondness afterwards.
>Maybe these two will get their shit together and realize it's better have her in their side!
Hahaha, that sounds like the perfect outcome if you ask me - they get to straighten out and she gets some 'stress relief', maybe realizing she's stronger than she thought too!
>>
File: Jaque.jpg (423KB, 879x901px) Image search: [Google]
Jaque.jpg
423KB, 879x901px
>>1311117
Original requester Not Here yet but-
I'm delivering a little something for Jaque!
That foot long cock is pleased to please~
If this pic had tags on it, would probably feature "photobombing" ªuª

>>1316586
I only hope to stay in this state of mind.
Making random people happy is one thing.
Making someone get excited with their own projects makes my day.

>>1316580
So that was her all along? Huh...!
Maybe I'll revisit her sometime and introduce her to some horny (yet competitive) fellows

>>1316576
Sounds like a crazily funny character to be playing. And that dynamic with her friend rounds it all. You've got my interest as well, bud!
>>1316568
Bumping this curious flamy flower
>>1316514
As well as Feyone over here!
>>
File: Ylona.png (419KB, 1132x1358px) Image search: [Google]
Ylona.png
419KB, 1132x1358px
>>1316395
Reposting this for the anon who showed interest last thread and anyone else who might.
She's my playful, cheerful, and ever optimistic deep gnome ranger who the dice gods decided would be gay. She sees life as one big adventure and is set out to have the best time she can along the way.
>>
>>1316598
Vera OR here, thank you so much! She's a joy to play, and my DM and party keep throwing fun situations her way~ I'm really excited and really thankful for any attention she gets~!
>>
>>1316598
>>1316580

You're drawn her?
>>
>>1316598
Aw, not OR but that's a lovely piece, thought to be fair, most of your art carry lots of emotions and feel comfortable even for the characters...
Thanks a lot for sticking around, you're really making theses threads greats !
>>
File: Vaniller - Adin.png (445KB, 618x960px) Image search: [Google]
Vaniller - Adin.png
445KB, 618x960px
Throwing Adinzard up here for anyone who's interested in him! He's a half-drow, about 5'9"

He's a trickster bard/rogue, a swindler, con-artist and a bit of a bastard. Greedy, shameless and a lover of men, women and fine art. Can often be found sneaking naked out of bedroom windows before the husband or wife of those he's seduced can come home to catch him.

Additional references and other pictures of OC's can be found here! https://rodrigojuriya.tumblr.com/

If you're curious about anything, let me know!
>>
>>1316586
Jeez, I made so many mistakes when typing that post.

>>1316598
As a big fan of size differences and oral, I very much approve of this image. Great work with the angle and her expression too.
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 603x1323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 603x1323px
Requesting art of my character Simmer. He's a half-dragon fighter of mine that I've had for a while now, so his story has changed occasionally. But his current backstory has him wandering as a former mercenary on the search for his missing parents. He's actually an extremely shy person and doesn't like how he always gets mistaken for a girl, but once in a while he'd like to enjoy the company of others if he gets the courage to join in.

Also, sorry for the quality of pic related; it's the first thing I've drawn since I lost my tablet a few months ago. Here are some other reference images: http://m.imgur.com/a/bdRAh
>>
File: 1491478543124.jpg (639KB, 1230x999px) Image search: [Google]
1491478543124.jpg
639KB, 1230x999px
A new thread happened overnight!

Guess that means I'm throwing Amiko out again <3

A smug, lewd Catgirl who will do anything and anyone as long as they make it fun.

More refs: imgur.com/a/8pjYx

(Also, seeing as It's back in the OP that this isn't a place to talk about OCs, reminder that we have an OC Discussion channel in our discord: https://discord.gg/URcgUMY )
>>
File: 1491731866879.png (246KB, 788x1254px) Image search: [Google]
1491731866879.png
246KB, 788x1254px
Requesting lewds with Solange over here.
She's roughly 170cm, with fair skin, black hair (shoulder-lenght, overall messy, gathered in a short braid or ponytail if that's revelant) and green eyes. She also have the greatest trust in her armor, and her confidence is inversely proportional to how much of it she's wearing. She's quite prone to freaking out if caught naked.

Of course, feel free to take it away her, and pair her with others OC of either genders !
>>
File: comBow.png (582KB, 1338x1935px) Image search: [Google]
comBow.png
582KB, 1338x1935px
Welp, new thread new Devon drop
>>
File: 1491777171030.png (251KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1491777171030.png
251KB, 500x707px
Putting up Ursa my bearserker again. If anyones interested in pairing her up with other OCs to give them a good dicking or doing something with her solo. One thing to note is she's about 7ft tall, so shorter girls welcome.
http://imgur.com/a/qr2BJ - additional refs
>>
>>1316741
I'd still love to see Ursa with Amiko. That's be hot as hell.
>>
File: Dragoon 2.png (635KB, 957x904px) Image search: [Google]
Dragoon 2.png
635KB, 957x904px
Once again throwing my Altani into the mix!
As always do whatever you please :>

Refs: http://imgur.com/a/MkHAN
Height is just over 4 foot
>>
>>1316744
I second this, it would!
>>
>>1316741
>>1316744
Vera would be all over Ursa, too~! She's awesome!
>>
>>1316748
Cute, would you mind if I requested her with >>1316734?
>>
>>1316741
>>1316755
Wow, everyone's jumping on her today. I considered suggesting her and my character last thread too, so it seems you hit a sweet spot with her design.
>>
File: exar full hansless.jpg (399KB, 1118x1289px) Image search: [Google]
exar full hansless.jpg
399KB, 1118x1289px
throwing in my d&d character

she's bi, a power bottom, and up for any other OCs or solo!
>>
>>1316770
Not at all! Request whatever :>
>>
>>1316771
More the merrier! <3
>>
>>1316779
I'll keep that in mind, maybe next time I'll point her out~
>>
File: JacqueXHaugan.jpg (547KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
JacqueXHaugan.jpg
547KB, 2896x2896px
>>1316395
>wake up
>new thread
D:

New thread!

Requesting a shot of these two characters going at it with each other.

For context, the two are paladin adventurers together, and recently began seeing each other romantically. They haven't let the rest of the party in on this, so whenever they finally get the opportunity to bang they *really* make sure to get the most out of it.

His name is Haugan, he's scarred across the left side of his face, incredibly strong, and has a foot long cock (he loves getting head.)

Her name is Jacqueline, she's rocking a healthy bust, she has scars on the right side of her face and left shoulder, and getting creampied is her favorite thing (whether orally, vaginally, or anally).

Thanks anons! I can always provide more information or references as needed, simply ask away.
>>
>>1316805
Oh wait wait wait I just saw >>1316598 ! Ahhhh it's great anon thank you! Should I delete my post?
>>
>>1316809
>Should I delete my post?
Your call, anon.
>>
>>1316805
Keep it up, wouldn't mind Ursa getting paired with her either :3
>>
>>1316598
she's beautiful even with the scar and her expression has a sultriness to it that cannot be beat
>>
>>1316822
Futa is sort of a no-go to me (no offense!)
>>
File: Omega-1.jpg (1MB, 1547x2242px) Image search: [Google]
Omega-1.jpg
1MB, 1547x2242px
Requesting anything with my robot girl. I know most of the characters around here are fantasy based but if anyone wants to pair up with her that would be awesome too. She's one of two survivors of a lost sentient machine race. A princess without a kingdom.
>>
File: omega nebula.jpg (454KB, 1280x1196px) Image search: [Google]
omega nebula.jpg
454KB, 1280x1196px
>>1316833
If you're curious about the design in her head, it's this picture of the omega nebula.
>>
File: WoaYtEQ.png (142KB, 451x763px) Image search: [Google]
WoaYtEQ.png
142KB, 451x763px
Requesting my shemale angel Stella here with her legs spread while sitting, nude and erect with the view looking up to her from between her legs.

http://imgur.com/a/48hY9 here's her gallery. I know it's a bit small, but I hope it can help.

thanks in advance!
>>
File: IMG_20170210_211338.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170210_211338.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>1316649
>size differences
>pic related

Joking aside he's just an inch taller than she is, though he is of course way buffer. She likes this because it means he's strong enough for that full-nelson position.
>>
Posting up my Half Elf Druid, Holly Sangvert. She has a very strong connection with plants, has fey blood in her, and her hair changes with the seasons.
>>
File: 1491824835066.jpg (561KB, 1230x999px) Image search: [Google]
1491824835066.jpg
561KB, 1230x999px
Dropping off Tanaka again!

https://imgur.com/a/wjjgS

Basic description is that she's a 5'4" tall, 95 lb 23 year old woman. She has waist length black hair, green eyes, and braces lining her teeth. Her right arm has burn scarring from her wrist to her elbow, her face has jagged scars on the right side from her eye to her jawline, and she has a long scar across her abdomen below her belly button.
>>
Hey all, I have an ERP character that I play in DnD sometimes. Allyn is a slight of build submissive trap human wizard whose spell book is his own bare skin...he illustrates tattoos on himself as spells, wears little if anything, and his ultimate goal is to find his teacher who disappeared into the infernal realm. He's endlessly curious, but not terribly wise, and he's obsessed with demons and tieflings to the point of fetishism. I don't have any reference pics, but he's around five feet tall, with shirt brown hair, and whatever tattoo designs work for you! He would be happy with futa, other guys, or really anything as long as he's at someone's mercy. Thanks in advance!
>>
File: Imiji2.jpg (54KB, 453x599px) Image search: [Google]
Imiji2.jpg
54KB, 453x599px
Requesting my Cat-girl pyromancer oc doing whatever, preferably subbing with a partner!
>>
File: Suikaref.png (302KB, 1300x500px) Image search: [Google]
Suikaref.png
302KB, 1300x500px
This is a relatively open request, I would like to see OC provided being fucked or fucking
Any position is fine
Any amount of her armor is fine
Any gender partner is fine
She can handle fairly large insertions as her body is tough and springy
Tentacles are also welcome(maybe robot ones?)
Self service is also welcome.
I just ask that you avoid anything gore or extreme.

It might be worth noting she's supposed to be a shortstack, but I might have the proportions wonky.
>>
>>1316847
My mistake! The angle threw me off a bit, along with the large dick lol - either way, size difference and uh, large manhoods are both equally good when paired with a cute girl.
>>
File: Violet 'Stormrider' Olson.png (553KB, 846x965px) Image search: [Google]
Violet 'Stormrider' Olson.png
553KB, 846x965px
Requesting my elven cowgirl in a pinup pose wearing nothing but her hat and gun belt.

Feel free to also use her in any other fashion you want.

extra images here http://imgur.com/a/Um1V7
>>
>>1316598
I want to see her take that entire dick in the ass.
>>
>>1316805

The girl in OP is also yours right? Your characters are gorgeous do you have anything of the two of them being intimate with each other?
>>
File: Jeak.png (196KB, 738x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Jeak.png
196KB, 738x1022px
Feel free to use Jeak here with any of the girls ITT, he's a charismatic ladies man and part time pick pocket.
>>
File: PicsArt_08-23-10.22.08.jpg (41KB, 480x872px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_08-23-10.22.08.jpg
41KB, 480x872px
Heyo! I'm back again. Anything with my girl would be great <3
>>
File: Dani_ForBalisk.png (133KB, 259x847px) Image search: [Google]
Dani_ForBalisk.png
133KB, 259x847px
I'm offering my OC Dani up again if anyone wants to draw her, her preferences are yuri or futa.
>>
File: StrongalFuta.png (981KB, 2090x2357px) Image search: [Google]
StrongalFuta.png
981KB, 2090x2357px
Resharing in case the OC owners have not seen the art i did for them

Suzanne with my OC Evelyn
>>
File: ghostgirlxray.png (495KB, 1855x2096px) Image search: [Google]
ghostgirlxray.png
495KB, 1855x2096px
Resharing in case the OC owners have not seen the art i did for them

Anon's Ghost girl OC
>>
File: Nuktuk3.png (339KB, 911x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Nuktuk3.png
339KB, 911x1000px
Lookin' to get art of my halfling barbarian acting like a boi toy or male stripper. Otherwise feel free to use him in whatever situation you'd like. He is about 4' tall and after a nice long adventure slaying monsters and looting treasures he enjoys blowing most of his gold throwing a big partay at the closest bar.
>>
File: Suzanne.jpg (311KB, 600x909px) Image search: [Google]
Suzanne.jpg
311KB, 600x909px
>>1316978
Owner of Suzanne here. HOT! I love how frazzled Evelyn looks, like it's just too much for her to handle.

I'm pretty satisfied, but if anyone wants to draw more of Suzanne I won't stop them! She's 6'8", has a southern drawl, is bisexual, and may or may not have a big swingin' dick.
>>
>>1316911
I would be 100% jealous of the OR if that gets done
>>
>>1317009
>>1316911
^ these
>>
>>1317009
Well, tecnically speaking, that was requested two threads ago or so
The whole creampie thing, i mean
>>
File: anais.png (354KB, 844x700px) Image search: [Google]
anais.png
354KB, 844x700px
leaving this here again
>>
>>1317013
What is your opinion on futa?
>>
File: 20170411_122446.jpg (110KB, 574x524px) Image search: [Google]
20170411_122446.jpg
110KB, 574x524px
>>1316920
Both mine yeah, but no I don't have anything like that. Closest I had in my folder was this progress picture from when my friend was organizing our characters by bust size. Jacque is in the middle and Reagan is behind her. Both of them were near the larger side of the chart.
>>
File: Xanthei_Scales.png (807KB, 2000x1375px) Image search: [Google]
Xanthei_Scales.png
807KB, 2000x1375px
Requesting lewds of my handsome incubus dude!
>>
>>1317020
Like usual drawn sex, it can be both very alluring or uncannily stupid
>>
File: EvelynReference_athorment.png (93KB, 221x882px) Image search: [Google]
EvelynReference_athorment.png
93KB, 221x882px
Also sharing my OC Evelyn for any draw buddies who are into Yuri or Futa (She can be or not the futa~)
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n9ncwwyJIU1rg134y.png (302KB, 328x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n9ncwwyJIU1rg134y.png
302KB, 328x750px
>>1317016
I like Anais' design so Imma bump her. Might as well drop Malik here while I'm at it
>>
>>1317035
Vera's OR here, I think Anais' design is really neat!
>>
File: Zephere.jpg (185KB, 500x862px) Image search: [Google]
Zephere.jpg
185KB, 500x862px
Putting out Zephere again for anyone's interest. She is about about 6'8"/6'10"-ish, lithe and well toned. She is not particularity well travelled coming from a fairly insular culture. Now that see has been thrust out into the greater world she is fascinated with the other people she is now forced to interact with. I can see her getting her self in trouble by innocently and unintentionally patronising someone shorter or staring a bit to long at folks even loftier than her. Therefore something that plays into her height would be quite interesting. Had not intended for her to be futa, however if that particularly strikes your interest, have at it. Her ignorance and well-meaning could be something other more lustful individuals could exploit. Otherwise, what she gets involved in is up to you!

Alternatively, if anyone wants to pair a character with her in some 'situation', Ill draw it if it sounds good.

Thirdly, if any artists want to do a trade I'd love to see another perspective on her and I can reciprocate in kind!
>>
>>1317029
So you are able to draw it if interested and not be turned off?
>>
>>1317041
I've seen horrid things, bud.
And yes, I have high tolerancy to fucked up shit as long as I keep focused on the goal (get someone happy as a clam).

Are you interested in requesting something?
>>
>>1317044
Nah, would rather wait for you to do it out of your own free will then directly requesting it.
>>
>>1317023

Get them together.
>>
>>1317055
c'mon bud. Don't be shy
Sometimes I'm looking straight at my reference folder and nothing sparks out.
Having a direct request might do something good for my zombie moments and move me.

>>1317056
See? This guy gets it ªuª
>>
The problem with requesting here is that there's way too many things I'd like to see, maybe I should include a small amount of suggestions in my posts.
>>
>>1317060

No anon my friend YOU get it. I need the owner of the characters to get it too.
>>
File: willow base colors.jpg (122KB, 638x825px) Image search: [Google]
willow base colors.jpg
122KB, 638x825px
Gonna post a better reference for my alien gal, Willow because why not.
>>
>>1317056
>>1317072
Maybe next thread.

>>1317071
I wrote up a small sample of stuff I'd like for the next time that I post my character from the OP pic, so I know what you mean. Might help, might not, but we'll only find out one way haha.
>>
File: Maerel 3.jpg (594KB, 1056x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Maerel 3.jpg
594KB, 1056x1920px
Reposting my girl !
She's named Maerel, an errant knight wandering the world and following the ideals the tales of her childhood infused her with. She's brave and audacious, which may lead her to delicate situations, but she's also friendly, and the stories she love made her rather open-minded.

In the sheets she's a gentle lover, open to the attentions of either genders and doing her best for everyone to be pleased. She also quite enjoy the attention her ample breasts often attract, be it playing or fondling or licking, but there's few things she love more than to give a sweet, loving titjob until she get covered by warm love in return. Also, she like to cuddle after.

She's around 5.5 feet, have chestnut hair verging on auburn and forest green eyes, and wear an simple yet functionnal a little worn use and travels, with occasionnal touchs of color here and there.

...Also, seem there's quite a few of generously endowed maidens, around there. Maerel isn't opposed to the idea of teamwork too.
>>
>>1317060
I had already requested her. There are very few futa requests here and I just wanted to see if there are people still interested in that.
>>1316420
>>
>>1317079

>justdoit.gif
>>
>>1317079
Part of my problem with giving suggestions is there are things I'd like to see that don't fit my character too well, with holding back being so hard I usually leave it to artists to choose the situation and content.
>>
>>1317094
Maybe just do a couple of
>Character is into:
>But I am into:
>>
File: suzanne.jpg (118KB, 700x991px) Image search: [Google]
suzanne.jpg
118KB, 700x991px
>>1317000

i was doodling before class and your char is fun to draw, so here's another suzanne in my usual style. i think i'm done trying to draw anime-ish. i'll color this and the alien cowgirl one tonight.
>>
>>1316827
No offense taken. Different strokes! Still love your character
>>
File: 20170210_162057.jpg (2MB, 1520x2197px) Image search: [Google]
20170210_162057.jpg
2MB, 1520x2197px
>>1317114
Aw thanks, anon! And don't get me wrong, Ursa is a qt.
>>
>>1317106
That might work, now I just need to figure out what's off limits and how to keep it condensed.
>>
>>1316833
What is the other ?
>>
File: sketch1491672728442.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sketch1491672728442.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Posting my OC. I'll take requests for her to be paired with another OC.
>>
File: ____rubyvol43.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
____rubyvol43.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
Ruby Rose as a futa fucking Weiss Schnee from RWBY maybe.
>>
>>1317152
Before everyone loses their minds about this, this thread is for original characters only, my friend. The other drawthread can help you out, though! Good luck!
>>
>>1317000
>>1317111
Very nice, thank you! That pig just keeps getting better. I guess I should name him... how about Toby?
>>
>>1317156
>>1317152
Yep, OC's only. And I'm sure you aren't Monty Oum, otherwise that would be okay, since he made RWBY and the characters are thus his ideas.
>>
>>1317170
Boober.
>>
>>1317172
Booby...?
>>
>>1317188
There you go.
>>
>>1316568
What happen when she's exposed to water ? Does she die ? Go bald ?
>>
>>1317196
She gets really wet
>>
File: Kymora (High Mythrite Armour).png (3MB, 2600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Kymora (High Mythrite Armour).png
3MB, 2600x2000px
Kymora back again, feel free to do as you wish with her, guys or gals, she likes both! But if possible, cumshots on her body or creampies in her pussy please, she is a cumslut when she's in the mood!

Imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/I5S4A
>>
>>1317196
I'd think the water flash boils around her, instant sauna.
>>
>>1316568
Bump because fire girls are hot... ayyyyyy
>>
>>1317152
Like others have said, Original characters only please! But hey, you could submit a new request with some OC's!
>>
>>1317197
and hair transforms into lava, maybe. Instant brunette
>>1317199
>when she's in the mood
~ ªuª
Still have the wip of her thing over here··
>>1317188
Just get an expert in animal grunts and interview it.
Let the little thing speak up its own name!
>>
>>1316985
love the look of your guy, so want to see him bumpin' and grindin' on a table top, although girls pelting him with gold coins would probably hurt, sigh need paper money in fantasy universes.
>>
File: Allie.png (223KB, 939x690px) Image search: [Google]
Allie.png
223KB, 939x690px
Could I get my OC Allie doing some intercrural? Big monsters preferred, but anything's fine really!
>>
>>1317196
I would wager things get... steamy.
>>
File: ____rydercasual.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
____rydercasual.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
My Sara Ryder would love to see some stuff with her as a futa with Suvi or other female characters.
Mass Effect Andromeda for anyone who doesn't know.
>>
>>1317210
Thank you for the art from yesterday! I love it a lot! :D
>>
>>1317210
>Still have the wip of her thing over here
I am excite
>>
>>1317218
Jesus christ, is it even possible to make a female Ryder that doesn't look like shit ?
>>
>>1317231
I am as well, she's a cute character.
>>
>>1317233
Kymora is my pride and joy of my characters, I'm glad people like her <3
>>
>>1317232
nope not without the glory of pc mods (coming soon)
>>
>>1317236
I know that feel! I'm happy to be able to spread those warm fuzzies instead of hoarding them.
>>
>>1317232
I think I made a rather good looking female Ryder actually, just sadly they don't have a good dark red hair so its the very bright red I used sadly.
>>
>>1317218
Free to use for any yuri/futa art with anyone's female. not just the original Idea I post. I forgot to mention this.
>>
>>1317016
Shes cute
>>
File: amyquickref.png (267KB, 809x556px) Image search: [Google]
amyquickref.png
267KB, 809x556px
How about Amy here? She's a 5'6" anarchist from the UK with a touch of contradictory megalomania, a lot of skill with machines and technology, and a love of good old fashioned riots. She serves as an off-and-on antagonist in an original project involving a lot of otherworldly beings, so robots, aliens, mythical creatures, all fair game.

She's also exceptionally gay. So maybe some good old fashioned masturbation or she could be paired off lightly domming a Europunk kinda girl or somebody's lady OC. If she gets paired up with another woman, that woman is free to have a dick.
>>
File: IMG_6452.jpg (32KB, 358x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6452.jpg
32KB, 358x462px
/r/ my Boku no Hero OC, Ako, doing lewd things. I'm not too picky.

Doc with description and shitty drawings I made : https://docs.google.com/document/d/12DYqWcB4o6ZMWLgr1baRs36kjHJGOUiY4X9k2-27G3c

Image was made by wonderful friend iand is a good starting point
>>
File: planty.png (185KB, 418x808px) Image search: [Google]
planty.png
185KB, 418x808px
Requesting anything with my plant girl Aster.
Shes 5'6" and incredibly gullible.
>>
>>1317196
Barring excessively cold waters, she'll be fine. Large bodies of water do frighten her but she have little issues with reasonnable amounts of it. She'll still react poorly if you throw water at her just to see what happen. Also, she probably cannot swim.
Her hair will lose some volume depending on the extent of the exposition, thought. In the rain it'll usually be barely noticeable but will produce lots of steam, extended period underwater will see it much more reduced.
>>
>>1316568
>>1317312
/r/ing your genasi generating steam in a sauna with a few other lady OCs
>>
>>1317315
That sounds like a cute idea with potential
>>
>>1317320
I'm full of em.
>>
>>1317315
Vera would be down for this~
>>
>>1317315
I already have a picture of Jacque in a bathhouse, but that sounds fun!
>>
File: Ran.jpg (3MB, 5024x2617px) Image search: [Google]
Ran.jpg
3MB, 5024x2617px
Dropping Ran in here again. She's around 4'11, introverted and quiet but also the kind to rise to a challenge as necessary.
I'd love to see something involving masturbation, tentacles or monsters but feel free to do anything with her.
>>
>>1317315
>>1317312
Sound interesting, does she generate more steam if she's... stimulated in one way or another ?
>>
>>1317347
Not him but... yes.
>>
>>1316512
ohohoho~!
thank you! Love the skull sneaking a peek.
>>
Hah, I like that idea too !
>>1317347
The heat she produce ebb and flow along with her emotions, and it can get especially powerful with anger, happiness or pleasure, thought in that case the situation never arose. So most certainly, yes !
>>
File: Avisra_Shake.gif (66KB, 131x94px) Image search: [Google]
Avisra_Shake.gif
66KB, 131x94px
>>1316773
This tiefling is so cute holy crap
>>
>>1316981
Dang this is great, Thank you!
>>
>>1317212
Thanks, fortunately the ladies (and gents) have yet to pelt him with coins, though that would be hilarious. Since his creation he has gone through quite a few changes, at first he was just a typical barbarian, "Give me something to fight.. I'm taller than you when standing on your corpse!" to a more comical character. I started investing a few skill points into perform/dancing at fist as a joke "I'm going to perform a war dance to appease Kord before battle." which later turned into me dancing on tables at the local taverns, now it's almost required of me to host the after battle celebration at the bars, consuming alcohol and dancing until he blacks out and wakes up with random bar patrons. Yes this has included male patrons at time to which Nuktuk usually shrugs off and states "If I can't remember it happening, than it never did."
>>
>>1316773
>>1317417
she really is cute, I don't know how I didn't spot her earlier
>>
There are so many cute OCs in this thread, aco is a fucking gold mine of qts. Gonna bump a few rn:
>>1317199
>>1317040
>>1317032
>>1317016
>>1316906
>>1316773
>>1316748
>>1316514
>>
>>1316773
Holy shit she's so pretty, I'd love to see her with Kymora, your tiefling is absolutely gorgeous <3
>>
Bumping some qt OCs.

>>1316853
>>1316906
>>1317000
>>1317016
>>1317199
>>1317216
>>1316773
>>
File: RyderRextimina_Athorment.png (258KB, 1060x794px) Image search: [Google]
RyderRextimina_Athorment.png
258KB, 1060x794px
>>1317218

Not exactly Lewds, but needed a warm up and your Ryder OC is cute.

On the right less clothes ;3c
>>
bumping the qt boys

>>1316435
>>1316622
>>1316927
>>1316985
>>1317028
>>1317035

They need some lovin' too
>>
>>1317473
Yis they do!
>>
File: porn.jpg (45KB, 534x775px) Image search: [Google]
porn.jpg
45KB, 534x775px
do you get a boner when you draw
>>
>>1317506
jesus fuck no
>>
File: omega-2.jpg (2MB, 1547x2242px) Image search: [Google]
omega-2.jpg
2MB, 1547x2242px
>>1317140
This is her, but she doesn't belong to me.
>>
>>1316848
Bump for some Holly love
>>
>>1317199
Wouldnt mind her paired with Ursa either.
>>
Any love for SL girls? Anyone care to draw Molylene here? She's packing a little something extra as you can see.

I'd love to see her paired up with some of the cute girls in this thread!
>>
>>1317543
I would love her with Ursa, please do <3
>>
>>1317435
>>1317443
which one is yours
>>
>>1317566
hard as it may be to believe, separate anons my dude. I am the first one and didn't bump any of mine since I don't really have any
>>
>>1317568
yea ok
>>
File: acoanais.png (322KB, 473x614px) Image search: [Google]
acoanais.png
322KB, 473x614px
>>1317016
Hope you like it :)
>>
>>1317593
this is fantastic! thank you so much!
>>
>>1316512
>>1316531
>>1316598
>>1316978
>>1316981
>>1317111
>>1317593
aw yiss
>>
File: aliums.jpg (408KB, 700x788px) Image search: [Google]
aliums.jpg
408KB, 700x788px
>>1313061

here's what i got. hope you like it.
>>
>>1317644
see >>1317628
>>
>>1317651
>>1317656
inb4 shitstorm
>>
>>1317665
No real need for a shitstorm, but

>>1317651
>>1317656
Furries are banned on /aco/, anon.
>>
>>1317665
>>1317670
Oh, sorry, my bad. Any place I can get her drawn? I'm still a bit newfag.
>>
>>1317680
>>>/d/ probably.
>>
>>1317682
Gonna check. Thank you!
>>
^ see what happens when you talk to people like adults instead of crying and shitposting?
>>
>>1317680
>>>/trash/ or >>>/b/ are more likely than /d/.
>>
>>1317685
it's very refreshing to see people actually be polite on these threads.
>>
>>1317644
10/10 I love it thanks again!
>>
>>1317729
It's much easier, imo.
>>
File: Thrax.png (3MB, 1053x1498px) Image search: [Google]
Thrax.png
3MB, 1053x1498px
would like to see my tiefling with any of the girls itt.

He's 6'8" and unnaturally strong. Despite his menacing appearance he is actually a rather kind person so likely a passionate lover rather than a rough fucker. but feel free to draw him doing whatever ya want.
>>
>>1317506
Sometimes i do, but i think it really depends on how horny i was in general before starting to draw
>>
File: big barbarianaarararade.png (476KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
big barbarianaarararade.png
476KB, 1200x1600px
I see i'm not the first one with strong oc :V

Dropping my barbarian oc, Saeelen pretty much anything goes.
>>
File: big barbarianaarararadenakedesu.png (372KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
big barbarianaarararadenakedesu.png
372KB, 1200x1600px
>>1317821
and one ref of her without clothing
>>
File: tumblr_ocaupagrht1vxgw0io1_1280.png (2MB, 1000x1239px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocaupagrht1vxgw0io1_1280.png
2MB, 1000x1239px
Requesting this lovely angelic maiden named Ambriel to be introduced to earthly lewds !
If I may, I would perhaps suggest to first convince her to try some foreplay, discover malehood with her hands and mouth and gentle breasts, maybe to such effect that she get a surprise facial and get flustered ? Thought I certainly won't mind if others wish to take the matter in their own hands, I'm fine with most stuff.
>>
>>1317822
Big barbarians gotta stick together
>>
>>1316598
You do great work!
>>
File: Stellashemale.png (259KB, 1121x820px) Image search: [Google]
Stellashemale.png
259KB, 1121x820px
>>1316841

Here, have a cutie! Got experimental with the lineart, but i think i did good with the pose.
>>
File: Novakid.png (90KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Novakid.png
90KB, 600x1000px
Update on the Novakid pic. Going for a more lava-lamp look
>>
>>1317860
>>1317473
>>1317443
>>1317435
Why do you guys do this it doesn't compel someone to suddenly draw the character
>>
>>1317860
I don't really see the point, anon, the thread is less than a day old right now, and there isn't too much requests for the drawanons to see.
>>
>>1317855
OR here, thank you so much for drawing her! She looks lovely in your art style.
>>
File: orc lady request ref NSFW.png (775KB, 1030x860px) Image search: [Google]
orc lady request ref NSFW.png
775KB, 1030x860px
/r/ing my Elder Scrolls-originated Orc shemale.
>>
i usually dont draw ocs that get bumped bc its annoying to see
>>
>>1317884

Guess I should bump every orc OC in existance now
>>
>>1317884
It's just pointless honestly, the request didn't 'go away' by not getting bumped so it's not like it'll be missed by people reading the thread, and bumping doesn't provide some random new incentive to draw it if I already passed over it.
>>
File: spellcheck.png (2KB, 236x40px) Image search: [Google]
spellcheck.png
2KB, 236x40px
>>1317885
>>
>>1317884
>>1317888

Bumps with "This girls/boys are great!" are kinda pointless, i agree.
But as an artist, i appreciate a "These have not been drawn yet" to see if i have the time to work on any of the shared ideas.
>>
>>1317860
I appreciate the sentiment behind it but that just got my hopes uo.
>>
>>1317867
I kind of like it, I'd rather draw an OC that I might've over looked than one that's getting all the attention.

No reason for there to be several different posts for it on the first day, Jesus Christ!
>>
>>1317904
How hard is it to scroll through the thread and just see which requests have no replies?
>>
File: 60325254_p0.png (812KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60325254_p0.png
812KB, 1200x1200px
Requesting some hyper pregnancy of Hataraki Ari's extremely top heavy cow girl Sukimi.

If possible I want her to be nude.
>>
>>1317906
>If possible

You're on /aco/, everyone's tits are out.
>>
>>1317905

"How hard is it to scroll through a multitude of threads"
Asks the Anon who can scroll past a single bump thread
>>
>>1317912
It's not a matter of my convenience I just don't understand the point.
>>
>>1317912
>single
>3 in less than a day

Try again bimboi.
>>
File: sketch1491961248348-1.png (262KB, 612x1044px) Image search: [Google]
sketch1491961248348-1.png
262KB, 612x1044px
>>1317040
I really like her physique. I need to get a better handle on my anatomy so I stuck with something simple. Hope you like it.
>>
>>1317922
ur breddy gud
>>
>>1317917

"How hard is it to scroll through a multitude of (easily over 20) threads"
Asks the Anon who can't scroll past 3 bump threads

See the hypocrisy yet, "bimboi"?
>>
File: Izzy&Fairy.jpg (282KB, 1016x728px) Image search: [Google]
Izzy&Fairy.jpg
282KB, 1016x728px
Requesting this fairy girl riding on the dick of Aeolus's OC, Izzy.

Reference: http://aeolus06.deviantart.com/art/Izzy-dumpity-dump-499334512
>>
>>1317924
Thanks. I appreciate the compliment.
>>
>>1317926
...you aren't lending any credibility to bump posts you're just arguing with another retard. Reread the OP until you see where you went wrong.
>>
>>1317926
no
>>
>>1317933
I'm not even talking about how useful or "Credible" bump posts are tho.
Reread my post until you see that i didn't talk about "Credibility", and instead talked about something entirely different.
>>
>>1317942
Oh dear this is what I was afraid of. You seem incapable of not arguing. Here I'll show you what I meant

>>1316395
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS
>Don't fight spam with spam.

Here's where we'll learn about each of us, see, I'm going to stop replying to you and shitting up the thread, but we'll see if you just won't be able to resist saying something else dumb in response to this.

Good luck.
>>
>>1317928
Always nice to see another fairy
>>
File: Nires.jpg (158KB, 756x1297px) Image search: [Google]
Nires.jpg
158KB, 756x1297px
This is Nires the slave tiefling. Our party set her free and now you can do what you want with her.
>>
>>1317862
OR here, loving how the whole lava lamp-y thing looks with her!
>>
Posting up my wandering monk girl. She was kicked out of her monastery due to a lack of discipline and an inability to harness Ki. She likes drinking and mastering her martial art, travelling the world to fight strong opponents. Go an do anything you like with her. Anything~
>>
File: 7288368.png (653KB, 1874x1416px) Image search: [Google]
7288368.png
653KB, 1874x1416px
My OC Celadrie.
>>
>>1318015
Very nice~
>>
>>1318015
Here's some other pictures of her. Do whatever you want. But I do like the idea of her dressed as a 50's housewife.
>>
>>1318015
>>1318024
Did you draw these? Either way they're nicely done.
>>
>>1318028
I didn't, but thank you very much!
>>
>>1318024
>do your taxes
s-shut up
>>
>>1318024
>>1318033
fuck I actually still need to do that, april 15th right?
>>
>>1318035
18th, but i got that from the internet so idk how reliable it is.
>>
>>1318033
As a Government elf slut. I'm required to inform all citizens to do their taxes. Think of the schools and the roads!
>>
File: bunnyboy.jpg (184KB, 824x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bunnyboy.jpg
184KB, 824x1000px
Requesting my bunnyboi nobou doing whatever
>>
File: suzanne.jpg (265KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
suzanne.jpg
265KB, 600x849px
>>1317000
>>1317111

here's what i got. hope you like it.
>>
>>1318042
>implying i'm gonna owe taxes
i'm in the request thread, not the commission thread.
>>
>>1316395
>>1318046
redheads with tons of freckles are the best
>>
>>1318046
I'm gonna die if I keep seeing that little pigger, he's too cute for me.

Buff girls are also a big turn on, so good shit.
>>
>>1318044
:o He'd go along well with Madison. It'd be totally cute.
>>1316435
>>
>>1318046
That cute pig reminds me of Waddles from Gravity Falls. It works well with the cute girl~
>>
File: 1483330386732.png (417KB, 929x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483330386732.png
417KB, 929x1200px
Anything with my shadowrun character? She's straight but willing to do anything to get what she wants, so don't feel discouraged to draw her doing anything.
>>
File: Tuber.jpg (236KB, 1352x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Tuber.jpg
236KB, 1352x2000px
Requesting lewds of my elf mage Tuber! She just finished her undergrad in mage college and is looking to go adventuring to pay off her student loans.
>>
>>1318052
Agreed. He's suuper bi too, so he'd be up for it
>>
>>1318047
I owed ;_;
>>
>>1318060
Hey... that's pretty good~.
>>
I can't even fathom requesting porn of my OC. Call me autistic, but it feels dirty to see something you've created become sullied and treated like a sex toy.

Or maybe I've been on /aco/, /d/ for so long that porn itself is a turn off and I'm more into vanilla senarios now like handholding and pinups in different clothes.
>>
>>1318066
So why are you here?
>>
>>1318061
rip, dude.

>>1318066
some people make oc's specifically for porn, man.
>>
>>1318066
Hand Holding is the most lewdest of actions
>>
>>1318068
So view other people's art and OC's. It's interesting to see others ideas
>>
>>1318069
it's not all bad I was exempt from the health insurance penalty else I'd owe much more
>>
>>1318073
So you're here for people requesting porn of their characters but can't bring yourself to do it as well and felt the need to bring it up because..?
>>
>>1316572
givin mel a soft bump again, in case anyone's interested !
>>
>>1318078
if they were interested

they would draw her
>>
>>1318078
i guess i've been doing a farm girl thing, i'll do her if you dont mind her being with

>>1318059
>>
>>1318066
I know that feel.
I think it's very natural, if a bit backwards to our prudish conditioning.
You want to make a good character, right? So you want to know them intimately.
So if you focus on the dirty stuff first, and work backwards from how they got there..
Then you can know them like family. Like a tribe member.
>>
>>1318083
I've been there before. When I write up my characters for tabletops, I really want to be able to make them feel as much like a developed person as I can.

This includes sexual attractions and likes/dislikes, but I suppose the act of trying to get it in art form is mostly for fun?
>>
>>1318066
Everyone has differing opinions. But, this is, in fact, a board for porn and porn accessories, I tell you h'wat.
>>
>>1318076
I like seeing other people and their OC's. Everybody has a kink, and I won't shame them for it
>>
I feel like I betrayed my OC because I've waifud someone else's OC.
>>
File: tiefgnome.png (204KB, 765x682px) Image search: [Google]
tiefgnome.png
204KB, 765x682px
>>1316600
>>1316773
They're getting well acquainted.

>>1317905
You're confusing 'difficulty' with 'convenience'. I like the idea of a list I can quickly look through instead of skimming the whole thread. Maybe people should wait until after the bump limit to make lists though.
>>
>>1318163
Your own OC is not for waifu, anon.
>>
>>1318179
S-she won't be mad that I've got eyes for another?
>>
>>1318182
Not unless you made her that way.
>>
>>1318082
aw, thanks!! yeah, i'm cool with anything!! like the OR says, mel's pretty agreeable, so
>>
>>1318179
W-what is she for, then ? Can't be for paternal feelings in this one thread, that would be very weird.
>>
>>1317990
No problem! I am also trying to make her look somewhat glass-like, to contrast the planned sliminess of the tentacles in the final draft
>>
>>1316427
Hey there, artist of that WIP here. Sorry for the lapse in responses, I'm under quite a bit of heavy workload at my job and school, so my progress on any delivery will be rather slow. That said, I am still working on yours, so don't lost hope!
>>
>>1318066
Do what I do anon. Create characters for the express purpose of lewds, separate from the ones that you put time and effort into creating.
>>
>>1318198
Whatever you created her for. My main gal is for my anal and tentacle obsessions, I have a crossdresser to sate my trap fetishes, and an imp to please my fondness for shortstacks.
>>
>>1318207
Why not both? No fun in having a character just for lewds with no story or personality.
>>
>>1318223
Maybe he means have a separate universe for those characters and your clean characters.
>>
>>1318266
That sounds like more work than it's worth. I can deal with the fact that my character likes to fuck sometimes.
>>
File: Relari.jpg (224KB, 1616x2599px) Image search: [Google]
Relari.jpg
224KB, 1616x2599px
Gift art for Relari's player, I don't know if they have already seen this or not my husband may have sent it already sorry if so, hope you enjoy.
>>
>>1318288
To add to that post, I might be able to take some requests.
>>
>>1318296
>>1316580
>>
>>1318296
>>1317821
her in cowgirl position or paizuri
>>
>>1318320
She looks kind of like my guys dnd character.

>>1318323
I've never been here before what is paizuri?
>>
Damn, I came in here thinking someone did a delivery for me, but it was just a bump for my character.
>>
>>1318326
Weeb for titjob
>>
>>1318326
it's weaboo for tittyjob or tittyfuck
>>
>>1318326
>I've never been here before what is paizuri?
Titfuck. When a penis is squeezed/sandwiched between breasts.
>>
>>1318332
>>1318333
Ok thanks those are pretty nice I can probably do that tomorrow if you don't mind a small wait.
>>
>>1318339
I don't mind at all
>>
File: image.jpg (477KB, 1196x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
477KB, 1196x2048px
Someone draw her hands tied to a post, (standin,bentova,dangling.U pik)lookin back wit dat "show mercy" eyes, after bin filled aplenty . Plz and Thank you Kindly.
>>
>>1318351
what is your first language
>>
>>1318349
Okay and just like this one >>1318288 it will be pen and paper not digital is that alright?
>>
>>1318296
Could you do >>1316741
with any of these lovelies?
>>1316513
>>1316659
>>1316773
>>1316805
>>1316848
>>
File: frasse.png (1MB, 1040x966px) Image search: [Google]
frasse.png
1MB, 1040x966px
>>1316439
>>
>>1318356
Oh hey I recognize Jacque she's another one of my husbands OCs like Reagan. I've done pics of both of them before. I don't know about doing futanari things for your character, it's not something I've drawn before. He'll be flattered though that you liked Jacque.
>>
File: referance.jpg (128KB, 564x847px) Image search: [Google]
referance.jpg
128KB, 564x847px
putting out a request for my character who looks like the girl with hair similar to the ref. i would like for her to be wearing only an apron and the choker, preferably in a sexy pose.
>>
>>1316805
>>1316822
>>1316827
>>1317114
hm
>>
>>1318368
Oh right! So hard to tell which anon is saying that when they dont say which character! Withdrawn :V
>>
File: Maggie Monster Pallet.png (68KB, 546x609px) Image search: [Google]
Maggie Monster Pallet.png
68KB, 546x609px
I'm gonna drop Maggie here again.

Since she just landed on a sexy spot in this game I'm doing with her, I'm gonna request her getting groped by plant vines, or anything plant related.

Either that or the usual solo stuff like pin-ups, casual nudes, her taking a shower, or just getting off. She's also a nudist inside, so I'd love to see her nude in natural settings.
>>
>>1318399
legit asking, how old are you
>>
>>1318357
That's an interesting style.
>>
>>1318407
23. Maggie is 20.

Also the ref pic i post is like a couple years old.
>>
>>1318399
is the r in monster a scythe
>>
>>1318356
Vera volunteers as tribute~
>>
>>1318416
Haha yeah it is. There's not real significance to that, i think i just did that to make the name look slightly more interesting for myself and not just be boring letters.
>>
File: tumblr_oo6ahwMHb21t5nupqo1_1280.png (457KB, 1063x1184px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo6ahwMHb21t5nupqo1_1280.png
457KB, 1063x1184px
This is my newest OC. Her name is Mama and she wants to FUCK
>>
>>1318428
Does she like it when her lovers call her mom?
>>
>>1318428
is her expression frozen
>>
>>1318440
Yeh, sure.
>>
>>1318351
fuck off abusefag no one wants you here either, and this is the OC thread
>>
File: ron-swanson-is-excited.gif (356KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
ron-swanson-is-excited.gif
356KB, 500x282px
is there any better feeling than getting a (you) on your character?? it doesn't matter if it's an art fill or a compliment or someone else bumping you.
>>
>>1317922
Oooh! What a lovely thing to wake up to. Thank you. You got an OC I can return the favour with?
>>
File: maggie2.png (844KB, 1108x886px) Image search: [Google]
maggie2.png
844KB, 1108x886px
>>1318411
thanks! I'm going through a "mash shit up until I get what like" phase.
>>1318399
*minor fixes
>>
>>1318044
Why do you continue posting but not pay for the invoice I sent you or answer my mail? Did you just want to get away with free art?
>>
Oh shit's about to go down
>>
>>1318532
What happened anon tell us
>>
>>1318532
lolwut, callin a dude out on a free request forum. No class.
>>
>>1318533
>>1318532
>>
>>1318536
Clearly the traditional route isn't working for him.
>>
File: image.png (92KB, 427x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
92KB, 427x352px
>>1318535
He mail me asking for his two oc together, I send him rough sketch, afterwards tell him I have send invoice. He does not reply for eleven days even though he is still posting in drawthread.

>>1318536
This is the only place i know he is posting. I do not mind to lose my money more than worry for other artist who may be scam as well. Last drawthread he mention an artist give up on a sketch, I am almost wondering if it is because he do not pay.
>>
>>1318543
Go take a look at https://artists-beware.tumblr.com and make a submission there so other people don't fall victim to his scamming.
>>
>>1318486
I never get (you)s ;_;
>>
>>1318554
This (You)'s on me.
>>
>>1318523
Thanks, i like it! Though i dont have much of a clue what that is that's with Maggie. The body-shape reminds me of Veggiemon from digimon, but i dont recognise the face at all
>>
>>1318357
OR here. Thank you so much! The style is so neat, love the smile and eyes.
>>
>321 replies
>106 images

There has been an abnormally high amount of discussion in these threads, for the past few threads. What caused this change?

I'm not particularly against it, mind you. I just find it odd and out of nowhere.
>>
>>1318595
At least for this thread, a lot of those replies are people bumping, which honestly does nothing but annoy people, give others false hope, and gets the thread closer to the bump limit without giving anything productive (whether it's productive commentary, or an image).

Also, I'm going to be upset if someone bumping my OC lessened the chances of getting a delivery, since I already saw at least one person express that they're purposely avoiding drawing OCs that have been bumped or replied to.
>>
>>1318602
you're really upset about that, it's not that serious
>>
>>1318602
And another anon said they look for bump posts. Can't please everyone anon, just keep waiting and see what happens.
>>
>>1318595
Every single thread is potentially a different group from the last one, so who knows?
>>
File: Kymora in the mood.jpg (714KB, 1230x999px) Image search: [Google]
Kymora in the mood.jpg
714KB, 1230x999px
>>1317199
Apparently she's in the mood today.
Had fun while at it, bud!
>>
>>1318635
I love your work.
>>
>>1318635
She looks so pretty, brilliant work
>>
>>1318638
I love boobies, so everyone wins! ªuª
>>1318639
Which should I do next?
The genasi flame girl? Maybe that new elf mage Tuber >>1318059
over there?
>>1317928
This is what I can't fully convey.
Is it copyright infringement if its on dA?
I know they had like Common Use rules and such, so..
Well
I might come with an (un)expected heel turn though
>>
>>1318646
You should do the sauna idea with your favorite females and the fire genasi.
>>
>>1318650
That sound steamy---Got it!
>>
>>1318646
>The genasi flame girl? Maybe that new elf mage Tuber over there?
The flame girl's been around for longer so that would probably be a nice surprise for the OR but it depends what your feelings are~

>>1318650
That could be good, you could even include Tuber in that too (if the requester's okay with that).
>>
>>1318646
I still want to see the girl you drew ITT getting creamed take that massive dick in her ass but that's just me and I don't own the OCs.
>>
File: Nipti.png (225KB, 746x832px) Image search: [Google]
Nipti.png
225KB, 746x832px
>>1318646
But do you like boobies with 5+ nipples each? She also has two tongues, and no genitals.
>>
>>1318661
uh
>>
>>1318663
Yes?
>>
>>1318672
no
>>
File: Nipti blowjob.png (279KB, 937x895px) Image search: [Google]
Nipti blowjob.png
279KB, 937x895px
>>1318674
Yes.
>>
>>1318660
I've been holding off requesting that same kind of scenario myself, you're tempting me more and more.
>>
>>1318682
No shit? For the same characters too? Because that'd be some freaky synchronization between us.
>>
>>1318686
I meant for my own character but I'd love to see it with those characters too!
>>
>>1318678
desu, I love that she has all those eyes on her.
I always end up wanting to give girls a lot more expression
And with only two eyes i can only go that far

Saved to the ref folder! Thanks!
>>
>>1318691
We could have had something special between us you should have lied to me and said we were freaky-deaky synched now my heart is kill.
>>
>>1318595
A lot of new people started posting the last few threads and some of them like to chat as well.

I don't particularly see the problem that everyone is making it out to be. Discussion should be encouraged.

There's also maybe been 5 or so bumps so ignore the bitching from >>1318602

There's just been alot of trolls come to this thread.
>>
>>1318694
Aww, I'm sorry anon!
>>
>>1318695
>some of them like to chat as well
Yeah I'm one of those and I'm gonna cut back on it because I don't want to stir up trouble if I can help it.

>>1318660
>>1318686
Are you talking about my paladin here? >>1316598 >>1316805 because if you are I might still have a relevant pic that my wife drew, I'll have to look for it but if I find it I'll post it.

>>1318646
(I'm gonna wait for the next thread but if you'll still take her then, I had a request for Reagan)
>>
>>1318699
>if I find it I'll post it
Don't you toy with my emotions.

>>1318698
I forgive you if you do.
>>
>>1318699
Don't cut back friend. There's a bunch of us that enjoy the chatter and discussion.

Don't change what you do just cause of some salty fucks who didn't get deliveries are bitching and moaning for half the thread.
>>
>>1318699
>I had a request for Reagan
My heart hurts...! I was beggining to move on from her...! ªnª
Welp.. there's no need to tear up a storm nor a river for something I'll probably enjoy...!
>Yeah I'm one of those and I'm gonna cut back on it
Also if you are really that afraid of the whines, you should get on this discord thing with Ami as captain
It's amazing!
>>
>>1318703
I wish I knew you were on their sooner!
>>
File: Jacq Me Off.jpg (797KB, 1072x1194px) Image search: [Google]
Jacq Me Off.jpg
797KB, 1072x1194px
>>1318700
Sorry but I didn't have it. Here's a different one as an apology, this is her and her ex, and before she got the facial scarring.

>>1318701
Maybe.

>>1318703
I'll see you next thread with her then haha.

>Discord
Yeah I joined it but between that server and the one I admin for /tg/ OCs it was a bit much for me and I didn't really have much to contribute to it so I left. If you like though, you can add me as a friend on there, Gear_Adrift#7176
>>
>>1318646
If you wanna keep going on the theme of big breasted knights and dicks, theres a few others interesting candidates in thread
>>
>>1318708
You're always welcome to lurk in the server and only post now and then friend. We have a few people like that.
>>
>>1318708
>panties
Hot

>jerking him off into the panties
Muh fetish
>>
>>1318714
Alright I'll give it another shot. Invite link please?
>>
File: Eli Hurst.jpg (154KB, 700x1261px) Image search: [Google]
Eli Hurst.jpg
154KB, 700x1261px
Here is my punk engineer from a game of Outbreak: Deep Space. Never really got a chance to flesh out any sexual preferences as it was a survival horror game, but I loved the look of her and would like to see her used in any kind of situation you artists would care to put her in.
>>
>>1318717
https://discord.gg/URcgUMY
>>
>>1318722
I really want to join but I truly suck with people
>>
>>1318742
As I said to the other anon, if you want to join and just read that's totally fine. Lurking is welcomed and you can just post if you wanna post.
>>
OR of >>1316748

>>1318635
That's amazing, i really like your artstyle :3
>>
>>1318765
Aw...! Hmm
I'm coming for you too, little dragon ªuª!
>>
>>1318771
<3
>>
>>1318771
fukin
N O I C E
>>
>>1318778
I forgot to change my name from a tg thread lol
>>
>>1317199
An FFXIV character? Do you have screenshots of her? Or does her illustrations deviate from the FFXIV character creation a bit?
>>
File: Roxxy_sheet_resized.png (2MB, 2542x1344px) Image search: [Google]
Roxxy_sheet_resized.png
2MB, 2542x1344px
>>1318721
Ooh I like this one. I'm gonna do something with her, do you mind if I pair her up with my own punk gal anon ?
>>
>>1318786
there's a surprising amount of FFXIV characters showing up lately
>>
>>1318791
no probs here go for it
>>
>>1318800
Aight let's get this show on the road, the thread's going pretty fast these days so if this one dies early, I'll post the delivery on the next one. Keep an eye out.
>>
>>1318786
Yes sir, I do indeed have screenshots of her!

http://imgur.com/a/TIBgj

Her name is Kymora Theros, she's about 5ft 10", hyur midlander and she is a Dark Knight. She is also my pride and joy of all the characters I have made!
>>
>>1318635
I love it, Kymora has a preference for women usually, but she loves dicks too, loves to see them cum so she looks right at home here, thank you <3
>>
What artists here are up for drawing traps, if any?
>>
File: kate.png (356KB, 800x756px) Image search: [Google]
kate.png
356KB, 800x756px
This is my character Kate. I should draw her more often, but I don't because I'm lazy.
>>
>>1319007
Is that you Plebbles?
>>
>>1319008
Yeah. It's me.
>>
>>1319010
ohai.
>>
>>1319007
Do she got a dick?
>>
>>1319007
is this a loli?
>>
>>1319024
>>1319034
The answer to both is yes if you want that. Kate's age and equipment changes depending on my mood.
>>
File: shittymspaintcropping.jpg (270KB, 1140x709px) Image search: [Google]
shittymspaintcropping.jpg
270KB, 1140x709px
>>1319007
cute/10 would smash
>>
>>1319069
Would she smash >>1317199 's pussy to a moist pulp?
I need some fem creampie and I ran out of cocks
>>
>>1318543
Sorry, I haven't seen your emails. I thought you forgot about me. Send me an invoice and I'll pay it
>>
>>1319077
[X] doubt
>>
>>1319069

Yoooo, your character is awesome looking :>
>>
>>1319070
You never drew ursa, can't say you're out :(
>>
>>1319090
yikes
>>
>>1319099
I'm just bein a lil shit, ignore me :v
>>
>>1319070
Absolutely.
>>1319081
Thanks~!
>>
>>1319070
There are a bunch of OCs here that are fine with making them futa, a whole bump's list worth.
>>
Link to the discord
>>
>>1318174
aah, this is so lovely!! thank you so much!

>>1317426
>>1317417
>>1317435
>>1317439
>>1317443
>>1318356
aah, thank you all so much! im so glad people like her design, i was nervous posting her here again!
>>
>>1319121
If you're looking for my one, here is a link: https://discord.gg/URcgUMY
>>
>>1319119
I know, bud! Thanks for caring.
I'm now collecting them
Including all chicks on some steamy scene involving the Genasi Fire Girl·· ªuª
>>
>>1319007
Does anyone have anything they'd like to see Kate do? I'm starved for ideas.
>>
>>1319128
Vera would gladly throw her hat in that steamy ring~
>>
>>1319133
Maybe being double-teamed from both sides? Her frame would be perfect to have between two partners...
>>
>>1317199
>>1316773
I would kill for these two together
>>
>>1319133
Jerking off or receiving head would be a nice sight
>>
>>1319141
Me too, has she even been a futa by the way? Ky loves females but she loves her creampies~
>>
>>1319133
She's got good thighs for lap sitting intercrural shenanigans.
>>
File: booty aleks1_1.jpg (3MB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
booty aleks1_1.jpg
3MB, 2893x4092px
Requesting some lewds of my Bimboi Aleks. He's super gay! Like 12/10 gay!
>>
File: Y4I74Xb.png (90KB, 200x266px) Image search: [Google]
Y4I74Xb.png
90KB, 200x266px
>>1319190
sry couldn't help myself
>>
>>1319194
I got a good laugh at that.
>>
So I don't have any pics of my oc but I have a short description and two pics to help with clothing and hair here if anyone wants a shot

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12UlNEIRR-Y-cDWDQNa5ADi6-XCkWOWyXpH_NyhRyRwg
>>
>>1319157
Not the owner of the OC, just love these designs and noticed it's been recommended they bang once before, and that set off fireworks in my mind!
>>
>>1319128
>Including all chicks on some steamy scene involving the Genasi Fire Girl·· ªuª
Oh my, I can't wait !
Please be gentle, thought...
>>
>>1319374
dont call me a thot ;n;
>>
>>1319128
I can't wait to see who's included in that one, my fingers are crossed
>>
>>1319142
http://i.imgur.com/mfxLuqm.png
Decided to lean more towards loli, so linking to the pic.
>>
>>1319402
God damn, I like how that turned out
>>
>>1319402
OH DAMN! That looks so nice. Good job! OR will be pleased, I'm sure.
>>
File: akane school.png (4MB, 1323x2000px) Image search: [Google]
akane school.png
4MB, 1323x2000px
Requesting some lewds of my OC Akane. She's an Oni with a size complex due to being hella' short. She's like 4'5 where as Oni of myth are supposed to be really tall!

I'm thinking something maybe with her getting drunk or like fapping furiously unable to get off!

The image is her human 'disguise' but she's still unable to hide her horns or yellow eyes. (Oh and that's a sex toy on her dick.)
>>
>>1317740
Fancy me pairing Thrax with my Zephere? >>1317040 whilst I wait on >>1317922 to see if he wants something done. Probably tomorrow when it will come through.
>>
>>1319455
sure luv them abs on your elf
>>
>>1319402
I'm >>1319142
>Those thighs
>That dick
Delicious.
>>
>>1319461
Lets show them off some more then!
>>
https://discordapp.com/invite/7vzfmuA

There's an OC drawthread discord that's normally pretty chill.
>>
File: tuc req nsfw1.png (530KB, 610x600px) Image search: [Google]
tuc req nsfw1.png
530KB, 610x600px
requesting tuc with xeno genitals and/or getting felt up by tentacles (hypnotized is a bonus)
sorry i can only draw faces/busts =Y his body type is very much like the top right pic though
again, sorry its hand drawn
>>
>>1319312
working on delivery of this
>>
>>1318059
That's quite an impressive staff for a girl straight out of mage college...
>>
>>1319552
but does she know how to...handle it. *Waggles eyebrows*
>>
>>1319558
Does seem like it, it already seem too big and heavy for her judging by the pic...
>>
>>1318066
I get what you mean. When I made my first OC's I didn't feel comfortable drawing them NSFW, most I went was tasteful nudity for reference sheets.
>>
File: ACO7.jpg (377KB, 1586x1424px) Image search: [Google]
ACO7.jpg
377KB, 1586x1424px
Alright, it's as complete as I can make it. Hope you like it! Thanks for being patient with me, I did take a while.
>>
>>1319662
BETRAYAL! Nip tape! Tis a sad day!

...I kid, looks great my dude!
>>
File: kimi_shinsato.png (60KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
kimi_shinsato.png
60KB, 1000x850px
>>1319549
>>1319312

Where I'm at tonight with this. I'm new to this board so I don't know how fast these post limit threads bump off or if it's normal to link back to previous threads once they do.
>>
>>1319662
Nice!
>>
File: Doe boober ref.png (19KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
Doe boober ref.png
19KB, 800x550px
It's been like 50 years since I last participated in one of these threads, but lets try it again! Also been ages since I've done any nsfw art...

Here's my toned Bi babe! Any art is appreciated, and if you happen to like this style shoot me a (you) and I'll see what I can do ;)
>>
>>1318661
>5 eyes
Yis
>5 nipples
Aw yis
>no genitals
Awww
>>
>>1319676
OR here, looking great <3

And don't worry too much, even after bump limit they stay for a while
>>
File: acorgy001.png (677KB, 894x1191px) Image search: [Google]
acorgy001.png
677KB, 894x1191px
>>1317740
>>1316521
>>1316412
Thought this would be a fun little thing. Hope you like it. :)
>>
File: aco oc request.png (547KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
aco oc request.png
547KB, 500x647px
requesting these two making love/doing something lewd but sweet
(top one is girl, bottom is guy. berserk image for general reference)
>>
>>1319798
Hey thanks man, that's real cute
>>
>>1319798
OR for Tali here, I really like how the pic looks! Could you possibly give her yellow-y/gold irises instead of purple?
>>
File: poster celadrie 01b.png (217KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
poster celadrie 01b.png
217KB, 566x800px
>>1318015
>>1318024
>>1318042
She's doing her part, are you?
>>
>>1319831
Those are quite some teats
>>
>>1319798
"We have defeated you warrior."

"Now we shall steal your seed."

Halfheartedly "No. Anything but that."

Great pic man
>>
File: katie.png (675KB, 538x820px) Image search: [Google]
katie.png
675KB, 538x820px
>>1319007
Sucks when you have to break up the fun!
>>
>>1319936
>>
File: Paz1.png (952KB, 1925x2945px) Image search: [Google]
Paz1.png
952KB, 1925x2945px
Recently made a frog girl. I'm requesting someone draw her giving a footjob. Or really anything else that tickles your fancy. Her personality is the tomboyish type if that helps with any decisions.
>>
>>1319753
No genitals is only because I really like buttstuff.
She still has 'em, they're just in the same place and the exact same shape as a human's belly button.
>>
File: part0.jpg (329KB, 2368x2320px) Image search: [Google]
part0.jpg
329KB, 2368x2320px
>>1317821
>>1317822
>>1318323
>>1318349
>>
File: acorgy001.png (677KB, 894x1191px) Image search: [Google]
acorgy001.png
677KB, 894x1191px
>>1319829
There ya go, fixed. Sorry about that!
>>
File: Zatyr2017.png (529KB, 1214x1781px) Image search: [Google]
Zatyr2017.png
529KB, 1214x1781px
Welp, since my OC Evelyn didn't get much attention I'm sharing another OC.

I present you with my fantasy OC Zatyr! :D
Lesbian or Futa only please~
>>
File: sketch1492058040996-1.png (821KB, 947x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sketch1492058040996-1.png
821KB, 947x1080px
>>1311189
Request from last thread. Hope you enjoy.
>>
>>1319974
That's pretty nice !
>>
>>1320022
Thank you I hope you like it.
>>
>>1320006
Thank you so much, mobile! I absolutely love seeing oc's getting paired up, it's my favorite part of the thread. Your delivery is greatly appreciated, keep up the good work.
>>
>>1319956
y tho
>>
When designing an OC do you guys start with looks or personality?
>>
>>1320093
bcuz
>>
>>1320096
I start with purpose. What they do is important, and it's generally what I base their look and personality on. A punny name is also very important.
>>
>>1320096
Many of my OCs started as DnD characters. That's how Wysteria was created. >>1317149
She was very much as I made her. I still play as her or use her as an NPC from time to time.
>>
>>1320115
Same. My OCs all start as D&D characters.
>>
>>1320096
I start with looks mostly because I make almost exclusively monster girls, like Paz >>1319950

It depends on what kinda of monster I haven't made my own flavour of.
>>
File: TrashTank_Vymolor.png (175KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
TrashTank_Vymolor.png
175KB, 960x1200px
Requesting something of my original character, Vymira! A former thief and current small-scale fence in generic fantasy setting. A bit of a thug who uses her Oni heritage and immense size to bully people around, and serve as a bit of muscle now and then.

A switch, sexually, whose just at home riding someone's cock as she is wrapping her arms about their throat and holding them in place as she fucks them into a sweaty, convulsing mess.

Go wild lads, anything goes.
>>
>>1320341
>>1320341
>>1320341
>>
have we hit image limit already?
>>
>>1320393
Page 10.
>>
>>1318066
That's exactly why I'm here, I can't convince myself to draw porn of characters I'm attached to or that I made myself, so if I want to practice anatomy I come here and fuck up someone else's OCs.
>>
File: lesbianElain.png (727KB, 2055x1527px) Image search: [Google]
lesbianElain.png
727KB, 2055x1527px
>>1316437

Elaine is cute. Here's some Tribadism ;3
>>
File: Novakid.png (248KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Novakid.png
248KB, 600x1000px
>>1317990
Slight update. The tentacles are to come
Thread posts: 464
Thread images: 134

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.