[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dickgirl Desma

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 23

File: ss+(2017-03-12+at+11.49.09).png (28KB, 925x802px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-12+at+11.49.09).png
28KB, 925x802px
You are Desma Raeline, a dickgirl that's a Sophomore in Futaria Academy. The year is 2048, and you are a gender that makes up 50% of the population, with the other quarters of the population being split evenly between Pure Males and Pure Females.

Today is Monday, the student's most dreaded day. You just woke up to find out you slept past your alarm! You also notice a familiar tent in your sheets. Your average-sized cock (small for a dickgirl) aches under the tent it's making of your panties. If you ignore your morning wood issue and rush to get ready, you could make it to the Academy on time. Or... you could relieve yourself before you go, since you might be late anyway.

What should you do?
>>
>>1252056
quick, cut the dick off with the clock.
>>
>>1252056
Just curious, why not continue one of the stories you have already started?
>>
>>1252082
((i ran out of steam/inspiration for them. i got a lot of inspiration for desma scenes recently so i'll roll with this.))
>>
>>1252056
Hurry and get dressed. You're a big dickgirl, you can hold it.
>>
>>1252104
Agreed, you'll be fine without an orgasm.
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-13+at+12.39.44).png (39KB, 438x569px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-13+at+12.39.44).png
39KB, 438x569px
>>1252104
Ah, whatever. You stop your alarm clock and roll out of bed, messily getting ready in your school uniform before darting out the door. You didn't get to see if your mother left you any food, so you guess you've skipped out on breakfast.

You make it to the school gates and into the hallways, some of the classroom doors already closing, the class within ready to begin their lectures. You notice your classroom door is already closed. Hoping that a student just closed it, you take the chance and burst through it, panting heavily. You're greeted by the stares of your classmates and your professor at her front podium, who had already began class.

"Oh. Desma. You're late. Again." Your Professor, Ms Dorelia, emphasizes the word "again", shooting you a glare. "I would appreciate it if you saw me after school, in my office,, Ms. Raeline." You hear a snicker from one of the students. You turn to see it's none other than your friend Polly, giving you a shit-eating grin from the back of the classroom. You groan internally as you take your seat next to your best friend. You do your best to hide your still-rock-hard erection while class resumes as normal.

---
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-13+at+12.40.00).png (21KB, 693x535px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-13+at+12.40.00).png
21KB, 693x535px
>>1252146
Lunch time rolls around. Your cock is still as hard as ever. It doesn't help that you find your teacher incredibly attractive. You realize now's your chance to get off. Doing your best to keep your cock in your panties, you get up to go to the restroom to beat it, when Polly stops you.

"Hey, Des! What kept you this morning? Some'a this?" She makes a jerking-off motion at you. She shoots you a smile. "Hey, I know you're dreading going to Dorelia's after school, so why not have lunch with your old pal?" She winks at you. You're unsure whether or not she knows you have a raging hard-on right now.

You could go eat lunch with your friend, since you ARE pretty hungry, or you could go rub one out to solve this quickly-worsening problem.

What do you do?
>>
>>1252153
eat while jerking off
dick girls can multitask
>>
>>1252153
convince your friend to jerk you off
>>
>>1252153
Get some in her food while she's not looking
>>
>>1252167
>>1252153
>>1252162
go get lunch
>>
thread is dead i think
>>
>>1252196
look at the time it takes a hour to draw it i guess look at the posts
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-13+at+01.12.53).png (60KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-13+at+01.12.53).png
60KB, 640x639px
>>1252164
>>1252173

"S-sure!" You say, squirming a bit. The two of you trek off to the first floor, where the Freshman classes are held, and also where the Cafeteria is. You and Polly fall in line and get your food.

"Let's go to the roof!" Polly exclaims, leading you towards the stairs. You trail behind her up the stairs, sneaking peaks at her panties as you make your way to the rooftop. She has a toned, firm ass and is sporting a pair of plain green panties, which complimented her cinnamon complexion well. Her panties strain to contain her ass as she makes each step. You can barely make out the sight of her bulge, which probably packs her huge, uncut cock. You feel your erection growing ever more painful as you enjoy the four-story flight to the rooftop.

"Hey...!" You stop her as the two of you reach the roof. She turns and looks at you.
"Could you... uh... gimme some help with uh..." You make a weak jerking-off motion with your free hand. You meekly lift your skirt to reveal your poor prick, precumming against your panties. Polly's eyes light up at the sight of your package.

"Ohoh! What do we have here? You want little old me to help you out here?" She saunters up to you and closes the door behind you.You feel her eyes run up and down your body as she plants her hands on your hips and looks you in the eyes.

"Bu~t! You need to repay me in some way. It's a give and take world, Desma." She teases you and licks her lips. You feel her hands begin to rub their way towards your crotch, but missing it every time they get close. You feel your cock twitch in anticipation of getting off.

Polly will help you out with your problem. How do you intend on repaying the favor?
>>
>>1252227
Jack her off too. Make it a contest to see who cums first
>>
>>1252227
Eat her ass and give her your panties as payment.
>>
>>1252240
this
>>
>>1252240
>>1252247

"M-my ass! Desma! How lewd! And your panties? Sure!" Polly says, barely containing her excitement."Well, since it's for a good friend like you..." She turns around and presents her rear to you. Looks like you need to pay her first.

You approach her tanned rear and gulp. Hiking her skirt up, you're greeted by her semi-muscular bottom. You notice goosebumps on her cheeks. You hike down her panties to reveal her puckering rosebud. You grab hold of her cheeks with your hands, kneading them like dough. This elicits a yelp from Polly, who ise looking behind her with anticipation. You can make out her heavy ballsack between her toned thighs. You imagine them slapping against your own for a second, imagining them pumping you full of cum.

You use your thumbs to spread her cheeks apart to truly get a good view of her third eye. You lick your lips as you squeeze her ass, and plant a kiss right against her puckering hole. She yelps again, and you continue to give it wet, sloppy kisses. Your tongue then begins to slide out, tasting her taint and causing her to shake with pleasure. You then begin to lick her ass, savoring the taste of her sweat, as she's been working one up since you starting rimming her. You then truly begin to tonguefuck her ass, pushing your tongue as deep as you can go. She moans in pleasure as you feel her inside walls squeeze against your wet tongue. You sloppily continue to slide your tongue in and out of her spasming ass, occasionally giving her taint another lick. Your nose is buried in her toned cheeks, and your nostrils are filled with the scent of her sweat.

Your own cock is now fully free of its pantied confines and is throbbing unattended below your skirt.You feel pre dripping off of it as you continue to push your tongue into her ass.

Your hands wander to her balls and you begin to massage them. You feel them tightening, and you figure she's close to cumming.

Where do you want the load?
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-13+at+01.47.14).jpg (53KB, 369x589px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-13+at+01.47.14).jpg
53KB, 369x589px
>>1252280
((forgot pic oops))
>>
((hello sorry to cut this short but i'll have to continue this on Tuesday. i swear i'll return to you.))
>>
>>1252289
cya.
>>
>>1252056
This is the cringyest and most cancerous shit I have ever seen. You and everyone else who shares your fetish should be shot and buried in a shallow grave for the good of the gene pool.
>>
>>1252740
god forbid people enjoy their fetishes

keep up the good work, OP
>>
>>1252740
chill man
>>1252280
In her (our?) mouth. We probably don't want to head back to everyone else with cum all over our outfit- besides we are hungry right?
>>
After all this time Desa has come back! I still remember that thread on /d/
>>
>>1252740
Someone is pent up and in denial. Let me guess: religious household growing up.

Everyone is bisexual to some degree, anon. It's a spectrum. There are no gays and there are no straights. Futa love comes from all ends of the spectrum, and the success of immersive RPGs should give you some insight into the fact that the vast majority of people love escapism and putting themselves into a role. How about instead of kink shaming, you just let loose, freely enjoy the things you like without worry, and scroll past the things you don't like, hmm? I know no one has ever taught you this, but that's part of how you avoid being autismo.

>>1252280
I vote mouth too. Skipped breakfast + leaves no mess. After that, pull off the panties and hand them over with a cheeky smile like we're paying the full amount for our transaction and ready to receive the fair service.

I do wonder where all the other students are who usually eat on the roof though... we didn't really even look around up here before we got started.
>>
Still gonna be here today?
I'm eagerly awaiting your return.
>>
>>1252056
%50 percent of the population is composed of living pleb wetdreams
damn
>>
OP?
>>
((Hi there. I'll be starting this up in about 4-ish hours.))
>>
>>1255959
SWEET
>>
>>1255959
so...
>>
>>1256357
((gimme a bit.))
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-14+at+09.34.10).jpg (67KB, 535x716px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-14+at+09.34.10).jpg
67KB, 535x716px
You quickly whip Polly around, letting her cock slap you in the face as you reposition yourself. Her cockhead smears some pre onto your cheek. You grab hold of the base of her cock, and squeeze towards yourself. Polly moans in ecstasy as she begins to spurt ropes of her thick, creamy jism into your awaiting mouth. You close the distance between your mouth and her cumslit and begin suckling, drinking her cum straight from the source. You feel her leathery head throb, and rhythmically shoot her cum into your mouth. You savor the taste of her salty jism before having to swallow in order to make room for more of her cream. Polly's knees nearly give out and you feel her slightly lean on your head for support. You cup her balls and give them a squeeze, eliciting a yelp of pain/pleasure from Polly, and rewarding you with another surge of baby batter straight down your gullet. You hungrily gulp down her jizz, and you feel your cheeks pucker from the amount of suction you're giving her head.

She eventually goes soft, and her cockhead pops out of your mouth, still dribbling some jism. You then strip your panties and hand them to her sheepishly. Your erect prick is tickled by the front of your uniform's skirt, and you feel some pre leak through and stain it.

---
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-14+at+09.34.20).png (39KB, 312x624px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-14+at+09.34.20).png
39KB, 312x624px
"Much obliged, friend!" Polly says, her voice sultry and breathy. She grabs your panties and turns around, giving them a quick whiff. She pockets them into her blazer. She then notices the tent in your skirt.

"And now for the main course..." She says, flipping your skirt up. She leans in close to your stiff member, letting her breath envelop it. You moan impatiently. "Alright, alright," She says, cupping your balls. She then takes hold of the base of your cock with her thumb and index finger. She squeezes tightly, and you feel your hips instinctively buck forward. She uses your foreskin to slowly and painfully jerk you off, your cock all the while dribbling clear, white pre. She stops fondling your balls and wipes your cumslit clean with her index finger, bringing the salty pre to her mouth. Her hand then goes for your anus, while also fully squeezing your cock. You feel her digit wander inside your anal walls, when you suddenly feel a dull jolt down below.

"So it's here, huh?" She says,slipping a second finger into your now-twitching asshole, while continuing her vicegrip handjob. You hear yyourself lowly moaning like some sort of idiot. The feeling of your ass getting played with is too much! You feel a jolt of pleasure as she uses two fingers to spread your hole wide, while also delivering a rhythmic pounding to your poor prostate. Suddenly, she begins to truly mash down on your prostate, sending you over the edge and literally pushing the cum out of your cock. You yell in pleasure as she slams her hand down against your crotch, spurting ropes of cum onto the pavement of the roof. You feel your girldick slowly pulsate to a flaccid state, and your friend's fingers slowly slide out of your perverted ass. She plants a kiss on your cock before pushing your skirt back over your flaccid dick.

"Eheh, maybe we should do this again sometime, Des!" The two of you eat lunch as normal, though you seem to eat less than you initially wanted to.

---
>>
>>1256461
Classes continue as normal, although you no longer have your panties. Your realization of how free your junk is able to hang causes you to get more aroused as you reach the end of the day. But wait! You still need to go to Ms Deloria's office! As your final class ends, your classmates get up and leave. Polly leaves to go to track practice, leaving you in an empty classroom, your bare asscheeks sweating on the seat, and your cock and balls resting on your squished thighs. You feel yourself slowly get hard again.

Should you jerk it before you get to Deloria's? Or should you show up on time in order to migitate the amount of trouble you're in?
>>
show up in time
>>
>>1256480
((ungrateful huh))
>>
>>1256464
Show up with raging boner tenting the skirt, of course.
>>
>>1256464
If we show up on time, she's gonna totally end up noticing our hard on and probably do some un-teacherly things with us and I don't know the laws or just morals in general but maybe we should avoid getting it on in anyway with out teacher?
But if we jerk it beforehand she probably wont do anything and we can hopefully get through this experience fast.
Either way I assume we will be leaning in to the teacher;s good side
>>
>>1256480
>>1256490
((completely misunderstood what you meant, my bad dude))
>>
>>1256497
I second this
>>
So what is our relationship with Polly?
Just a weirdly sexual friendship?
Like what I mean is it a friendship that has some sex, or is it a friendship based upon mutual sexual desires?

Either way we should pursue her. She seems a lot more in control of things. She also has a big cock. We could use both of those.
>>
>>1256497
Thirded.
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-14+at+10.22.13).jpg (119KB, 1136x812px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-14+at+10.22.13).jpg
119KB, 1136x812px
>>1256497
>>1256503
You mentally brace yourself as you decide that showing up on time is the most important thing right now.

As everyone is leaving school, the halls are relatively empty. This makes it easier for you to saunter through to the first floor, while futilely suppressing your cock. With one hand on your bag, covering your tent, your reach the teachers' offices and find Deloria's.

You give the door a soft knock.

"Come in." Her stern voice can be heard from behind the door. You feel your cock jump at the sound of it. You turn the handle and head on in.

Deloria is sitting at her desk, typing away on her laptop. She notices that it's you.

"Oh, Raeline. Good of you to show up. Have a seat, if you will." You close the door behind you and awkwardly sit down on the chair opposite from her desk chair. Your supple cheeks sink into the cushion of the guest chair, and you feel yourself sweating already. Your bag stays firmly on your erection, which only causes it to ache more for the feeling of sweet release.

Ms Deloria is a woman in her mid 40's, and as far as you can tell, she isn't married or seeing anyone. She has a heavy set of slightly saggy breasts that fit snugly underneath her collared shirt and blazer. You remember she's wearing a pencil skirt that outline the shape of her plump ass nicely. She wore a pair of sheer black pantyhose that effectively braced her dick against her right leg. Deloria was all business, She adjusts her glasses before getting a look at you. You feel her gaze pierce your entire being, and you feel like she could kill you. This only serves to turn you on more, and you subtly push your bag harder down on your cock. You let out a small whimper.

"So... Ms. Raeline. You've been late to my class far too many times. Is there anything that's causing this tardiness?" She leans back in her chair, crossing her legs. You get a glimpse of her gigantic cock before it gets lost in her thighs.

What do you say?
>>
>>1256522
((We're in a weirdly sexual relationship with Polly. It's a friendship that happens to have sex involved, the two of you didn't seek eachother out due to sexual desire alone. The two of you have been friends since Freshman year, and have sometimes made sexual discoveries with eachother. She's super busy with track, however, so you haven't had much time to hang out with her.))
>>
>>1256543
{{Blatant sexual advance}}
We eye her bulge heavily, panting without discretion. The message alone should be clear enough - we weren't satisfied earlier. For good measure, we say, "My alarm is faulty... It can't work properly in such steamy conditions as my bedroom, physical clockwork and all."
>>
>>1256543
I think that maybe, with Ms Deloria being all business, we shouldn't come on too hard on her. That could backfire pretty hard.
I'd say just try to explain your "needs" are getting a bit in the way of you waking up in time.
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-14+at+10.41.52).jpg (129KB, 1192x824px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-14+at+10.41.52).jpg
129KB, 1192x824px
>>1256569

Lust clouds your mind. Between her giant rack and her hidden, massive member, you realize you need to get off.

At Futaria Academy, sex is generally accepted as long as it isn't done in a way that disrupts any classes or club activities. Teacher-student relationships, however, are very rare, as the sex happens usually between students in the bathrooms or during lunch.

You lean forward, taking in as much of her flesh as possible. She notices your sudden aggression and wheels backwards a bit, clearly surprised by your forwardness. You lick your lips and look at her dead in the eyes.

"My uh... alarm clock is faulty... it can't work in such... steamy conditions such as my bedroom..." You say, emphasizing the word steamy. You slightly part your legs, and you feel your gonads settle gently into the valley that is your thighs. You move your bag down your legs to reveal a massive precum stain on your skirt. You pretend not to notice your slowly-rising tent as you fantasize about Deloria skullfucking you under her desk, pounding you over her desk, and other perverted positions. You imagine how her massive cock tastes, and how much she could fuck you before tiring out. Deloria struggles to stay professional.

"Er-hm. Well. It seems that is a problem. As a teacher..." Deloria unfolds her legs. You think you can see her member throbbing underneath her pantyhose. "It's my duty to solve any problems a student has that impedes their learning..." Your tent is now fully exposed. Deloria continues.

"So, Ms Raeline... is there any way I can help... remedy your situation?" Deloria's hand wanders down to her leg.

What do you say?
>>
>>1256543
Whatever happens, can we take her dick up the ass like old times?
>>
I'm not going to hog the thread. Got chosen twice in a row, someone else have a go at it.
>>
>>1256593
I say power bottom hard. Just open your legs and mouth and make a clear invitation for her to utterly "remedy your situation"
>>
>>1256601
I'll second this with the aforementioned over-the-desk banging.
Let's not forget to make this a semipermanent relationship, having a teacher that gets her rocks off with you could be very useful
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-14+at+11.32.01).png (41KB, 889x761px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-14+at+11.32.01).png
41KB, 889x761px
>>1256601
>>1256603

((next few parts could take a bit))

http://pastebin.com/K7Kwz6SV
((Pastebin b/c i ran out of characters))

How do you take the load?
>>
>>1256687
You need to stay presentable. Take and keep it all in your ass. Use something nearby as a plug maybe?
>>
>>1256687
>>1256694
Apparently Desma is a total sub slut, I think it's fair to say that she would take it all in her poop chute.
>>
>>1256687
Ms Deloria release her load inside her but Desma is unable to keep it all in due to how big the teacher was.
>>
>>1256687
>cum cannon
Sir, I thank you. Let loose the volley inside the (now gaping) asshole of ours.
>>
>>1256687
>>1256694
I fucking love this reply.
Idk who Dorelia is, but apparently we're headed to her place next. I definitely agree we need to stay presentable. Never go ass to mouth, so we gotta have her bury her seed deep in our ass. If we cum anally, make sure to aim it away from ourselves, too (maybe even onto teach for luls). Then plug the hole so we don't leak cum everywhere we sit.

I also second the idea of establishing a more permanent fuck buddy relationship with Ms. Deloria. Maybe pull her in for a passionate kiss as she cums and mention how it'll be a lot easier to show up on time, knowing "this" is waiting for us every day.

Or some shit. I don't want to dictate too much, I'm not the writer here, just throwing out extra ideas to vote for the ones I like.
>>
>>1256735
>>1256687
Well, an ass dripping with cum is VERY detrimental to a school environment. You'll both have to find a way to plug that hole up.
>>
>>1256752
This. Make her try and make Ms Deloria take a liking to her. That would be pretty cute, in a way.
>>
>>1256694

http://pastebin.com/qdVaV10E

((Should I continue with the next day, or is this a good stopping point for tonight?))
>>
>>1256752
Dorelia is the teacher
>>
>>1256790
Keep going!
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-15+at+12.26.36).jpg (34KB, 536x487px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-15+at+12.26.36).jpg
34KB, 536x487px
>>1256790
((I'm actually gonna stop for tonight. Sorry >>1256822 !
Thank you all for participating! I'll continue this on Thursday if all goes well! I'll be back with more school antics. Thanks again!))
>>
>>1256799
Fucking lol. No wonder I was confused. She's been Deloria too. Minor typo I guess?

>>1256790
Bro, you've got an audience here wanking it. Most people are gonna want you to continue. But if you're tired or whatever, just call it. I vote you should at least get us started on the next part so we know what to vote for while you're gone. Either way, thanks for your service!
>>
>>1256844
((Alright, I have three scenes in mind for Thursday. You guys can vote on which one happens!

1. Study Session with Polly
2. Swimming lessons
3. Investigating haunted school bathroom rumor

I'll do whichever one you guy seems to want the most!))
>>
>>1256850
>>
>>1256850
We've already fucked Polly and a teacher, so I vote the third option too. Get some other students up in here. It'll be like a sleepover, but with trespassing and poltergeists. Same amount of playing with genitals in a group tho, probably.

I miss sleepovers.
>>
>>1257213
Pretty much what I was thinking, invite Polly and a few others and it could be a really good premise

>inb4 ghost rape
>>
>>1256850
Vote for 2 here
This would make an excellent daily / more frequent webcomic. Could have a site-integrated poll/strawpoll to keep the format.
>>
>>1256850
The third one seems like the most wacky out of all of them. But the second one seems the cutest of the all.

I think third one is the best.
>>
Really, what I'd like is a means to view previous Desma threads that have been pruned and have vanished from the archive. If nothing else, a dedicated website would provide that.
>>
>>1257517
i've scrounged around and found a couple old ones.

http://archive.loveisover.me/d/thread/6157283/
http://archive.loveisover.me/d/thread/6344083/
http://archive.loveisover.me/d/thread/6413249/
http://archive.loveisover.me/d/thread/6395779/

Though this new Desma seems to be somewhat of a reboot, I wonder if any of the previously-introduced characters like Ballad will be in this academy.
>>
>>1257225
ghost rape pls
>>
File: EverythingHurtsAndI'mDying.gif (877KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
EverythingHurtsAndI'mDying.gif
877KB, 300x200px
>Tfw Desma's dick will always be boring and small
>Tfw Desma will never fucc normal pussy
>>
>>1257852
>implying there won't be a scene where desma hits dickgirl puberty and gains a massive dick
>she still will be a power bottom even with her huge cock
>>
>>1257852
>>1258300

There's still plenty of time to introduce a pure female character that we could bang.
>Inb4 Desma gets a harem
>>
>>1257498
((Hi, OP here. A webcomic sort of deal is what I had in mind for this sort of thing. I would do a strawpoll but I'm afraid that'll limit our options a bit too much, a lot of the fun I have from writing this stuff comes from the creativity/spontaneous responses of the anons. ))
>>
>>1258312
Could just have an anon comment section for each image then, with cross replies to the 'threads' of each other image?
>>
>>1258321
Not OP, but this thread format already works pretty well, anon. I'd agree with your stance on making a change if there were shit tons of people engaging and we wanted ever voice to be equally heard. But as it stands, that's really not an issue.
>>
>>1258457
I just want a permanent and consistent archive for dickgirl-interactive-webcomics. The (un)fortunate thing about 4chin is the non-permanence of good things like this. Content lost to the ages.
>>
>>1258824
I guess I get where you're coming from. Usually I just think of it as very zen: embracing the impermanence of mankind and its creations, releasing the ego's claim to attempted legacy.

But those older Desma threads that got linked in here gave me hours more fap material. My dick is gonna start lifting weights to fight back, I'm bullying it so hard.

I withdraw my objection.
>>
>>1256850
2 or 3
>>
((OP here. starting this up in about 45 minutes.))
>>
>>1260026
rev up those requests guys, I sure am ready for some more degeneracy
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-16+at+06.52.32).jpg (65KB, 569x732px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-16+at+06.52.32).jpg
65KB, 569x732px
There's been a rumor going around the Academy lately. "If you walk into the Futa's bathroom with an erection, and you go into the last stall at the end of the bathroom, you'll see a ghost!"

You, Desma, have heard this rumor from Polly during lunch time. Apparently, a Freshman Pure Male approached Polly about investigating the paranormal phenomena. This Freshman is part of the Occult Club. Unfortunately, with her friend being a Pure Male, he's uncomfortable being in the Futa's bathroom alone. He's recruited your friend Polly, who unfortunately has track practice today. In her stead, Polly's asked you to go with him to help him investigate. Reluctantly, you have agreed to going with him. Classes are finally done for the day, and you're pondering whether or not you should go. If you do go, perhaps you should prepare to meet a ghost?

What should you do?
>>
>>1260089
Get the pure male accustomed to futas by having him fuck you.
>>
>>1260095
This, except have him suck your dick
>>
>>1260089
You decide not to go to the bathroom but later as you are walking past it you hear a yell and the freshman walking out with dead eyes.
>>
>>1260089
Investigating and having found the rumor false, we pretend to be the ghost and spook people into fucking us / getting fucked. Bonus points for watersports.
>>
>>1260099

"Fuck it." You say to yourself. You get up to leave from the classroom. You reach the first floor... and out of curiosity you pass by the restrooms. Sure enough, nothing's happening, and the Freshman Polly told you about is nowhere to be seen.

Deciding that he also bailed, you turn to leave when you hear a somewhat effeminate shriek. You feel yourself rooted in place as you turn to see that the shriek seemed to have come from... the Futa's Bathroom!

You hear footsteps coming out... and you are surprised to see a Pure Male walk out! He looks absolutely dead, and his skin is extremely pale. It's almost as if... he's seen a ghost. You notice that he has a blue ribbon, which signifies he's a freshman. He also has a camera slung around his neck. Could this be the Freshman Polly was talking about?

What do you do?
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-16+at+07.13.25).png (27KB, 905x639px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-16+at+07.13.25).png
27KB, 905x639px
>>1260122
>>
>>1260122
Investigate the ghost!
If it's fake, pretend to be the ghost to scare more dick-owners into fucking us
If it's real... Tell the ghost we'll be there after class. We shouldn't let fucking get in the way of our studies... Nobody said anything about SPOOKING!
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-16+at+07.29.40).png (20KB, 685x639px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-16+at+07.29.40).png
20KB, 685x639px
>>1260131
((It's after classes right now.))

You realize this ghost is no joke if this Freshman turned out like this. The Freshman wanders around you for a bit before leaning against the wall opposite the Futa's bathroom.

You decide you need to investigate this ghost after all. The first part of the rumor... getting an erection. You ended up fapping during your lunch break, so it's not like dirty thoughts alone can get you hard right now.

What should you do to get an erection?
>>
>>1260148
Peep in the other bathroom? Maybe you'll get lucky and find something titillating
>>
>>1260148
go in without an erection
>>
>>1260148
Find a nice place to hide and start playing with your breast.
>>
>>1260148
Grab the freshman and say you want me to get a picture i need your help.As you start to lay him on the ground,open his mouth,pull out his tongue out and start to sit on his face.
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-16+at+08.05.10).png (41KB, 895x847px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-16+at+08.05.10).png
41KB, 895x847px
>>1260187

http://pastebin.com/K67kFKYp

What should you do?
>>
Get naked, pull your bangs over your eyes, and pretend to be the ghost. yolo
>>
>>1260211
Disrobe, stashing the clothing in the next stall (under the dividing wall) or behind the toilet. Lift the seat and sit in the toilet bowl, waiting for our prey.
>>
>>1260211
You peak through the stalls and see its two student with erections seeming they seem really nervous you decide to deal with your throbbing cock by pretending to be a ghost and getting something out of it.
>>
>>1260211
look menacing
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-16+at+08.29.33).png (19KB, 458x734px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-16+at+08.29.33).png
19KB, 458x734px
>>1260221
>>1260224
>>1260226

You peek through the stall door and are somehow able to see that there are two students slowly walking towards your stall. You notice both of them are sporting tents similar to your own. One of them seems massively bigger than the other one, however. They're both freshman, so luckily, you know neither of them.

You suddenly get a naughty idea. You should be the ghost! You quickly disrobe as quitely as you can, balling up your blazer, blouse and skirt. You carefully place it in the next stall. You stand completely nude in the public restroom. Your sudden exhibitionism causes your cock to throb harder than before. You bite your lip and give it a quick squeeze, pushing so precum out of your uncut cock. You then go up and mess your hair up, letting your hair fall over both of your eyes, covering them completely.

Deciding that you're now ghostified enough, you squad down on the toilet seat, awaiting to spook the two girls. You reach forward and unlock the stall door, causing it to creak open just a bit. You hear one of the girl yelp.

"It was that stall! I think I'll just rub one out when I get home..."

"Stop being such a baby! What if we get a ghost blowjob?"

"I'd rather you blow me..."

The two girls approach the stall. They both stand at the front, ready to push the door inwards.

How do you greet the two girls?
>>
>>1260240
In a raspy voice, tell them they both have to give YOU a ghost blowjob or you'll eat their souls
>>
>>1260240
Spread your legs and beckon with smooth hand waves.
>>
>>1260240
Jump off the toilet seat and say I'm gay
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-16+at+09.01.57).png (48KB, 1037x716px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-16+at+09.01.57).png
48KB, 1037x716px
>>1260246

http://pastebin.com/9uTPeSLa

Where do you blow your load?
>>
>>1260296
On their faces.

boy wouldn't it be funny if the REAL ghost had the ability to possess cum, thus allowing them to possess the two cum-covered girls at the same time, double-teaming you

yeah that'd be pretty funny
>>
>>1260296
Fill up the one of the left's mouth and then make her share with her friend
>>
>>1260313
This would be pretty funny
Ghost-girls give us a swirly while they're fucking us?
top comedy
>>1260296
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-16+at+09.32.48).png (36KB, 954x800px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-16+at+09.32.48).png
36KB, 954x800px
>>1260315

http://pastebin.com/pL5ahwAk

Somehow, these dicks are going into you. How do you take them?
>>
>>1260365
Both in the ass. Too bad, you'll have to find a way to not get that semen inside of you, lest you get possessed too.
>>
>>1260365
See
>>1260317
and
>>1260371
(Dodge the cumshot so it lands in the toilet as we pull our head out?)
>>
>>1260374
But anon-sempai, if we're getting assfucked and our head's submerged in the toilet while they're fucking us, how can we dodge?
>>
>>1260365
What we should do is kick them just as they're about to cum, knocking them both out and revealing the pissed off ghost.
>>
>>1260380
We'll feel their all-too-human ghost-controlled dicks about to pulsate, duh. Then we pull out of the water and remove ourselves (sadly) from those delectable phalli.
>>
((this update will take a bit, be patient.))
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-16+at+10.29.45).png (48KB, 1182x834px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-16+at+10.29.45).png
48KB, 1182x834px
>>1260371
>>1260384

http://pastebin.com/E8bTZP7z

What do you do?
>>
>>1260442
Ask her name and what she's doing here.
>>
>>1260442
You turn around angry at the ghost showing her what she did to your hole still gaping.As the cum start to slowly roll down your cheeks.
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-16+at+11.01.17).jpg (77KB, 797x846px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-16+at+11.01.17).jpg
77KB, 797x846px
>>1260471

You get angry at the ghost. You show her your abused backside, and your gaping hole.

"O-oh! My apologies! I didn't realize I was that rough... controlling two people at once is difficult, you know!" She hovers near and begins licking the jism off of your ass. You shudder at the temperature difference of her ice-cold tongue and your warm, still slightly sore ass. You look back and to your satisfaction, she has completely licked your ass clean.

"...not much I can do about your ass, unfortunately. Y-you just looked like you were enjoying it... eheh..."

>>1260458

"My name is Elizabeth. Elizabeth Cummings. I was a student here, you know. I was a Futanari like you. Maybe not as much of a butt slut as you are, but I don't think anyone in this school is." She teases you. You pout at her.

"Why exactly are you still here?" You ask.

"Mmm... I dunno. There must be something, right?" She continues, "My memory is fairly fuzzy when I try to think about what happened to me... so I do my best not to think about it! Besides, I get to do stuff like that when I'm dead!" She refers to the possession of the two underclassmen that just split you open.

"Anywhoo, it seems that you're fresh out of cum." She makes a pouty face as she cups your balls. Her touch is ice cold. "Do you know of anyone that could... well, feed me? I'm kinda tired of Futanari cum... do you know of any Pure Males that would want their balls wrang out?" She smirks at you.

What do you do?

((Gonna end this here for tonight. Will be back, probably Saturday afternoon, maybe a bit earlier than normal! Suggest how we get our ghost friend some cum! Thanks for participating!))
>>
>>1260485
Are there any sports teams having practice today?
>>
>>1260485
Have her meet coach Gooshe
>>
>>1260535
Gooshe with an e, no relation to Goosh from Tokyo Tribe. You played yourself
>>
>>1260485
Find that Freshman from earlier and fuck his ass whole the ghost chick sucks him dry.
>>
>>1260633
I approve of this
>>
>>1260485
How about this, you mentioned an occult club right? Maybe they have a book on how to free ghosts from objects that bind them (a bathroom stall, for example). Make a deal with miss ghostly that if you free her from the stall, you can call upon her to posses anyone you want her to, though, she will have free will to do anything she wants in the school.
>>
>>1261143
This is good, do this
>>
File: Yesquick.gif (4MB, 320x576px) Image search: [Google]
Yesquick.gif
4MB, 320x576px
>>1258300
Seconding this. OP please bless us with /d/esma/d/ick.
>>
>>1258300
This is good
>>
((Hi there, OP here.

Unfortunately some things have come up, and I'm unable to update today. Also unfortunately, classes start up again so I'll be fairly busy, so I'm going to have to put this on hold for a bit. Thank you all for participating! I'll see you again eventually!))
>>
>>1263811
Godspeed OP, we believe in you
>>
Holy shit, I haven't seen these threads since 2015. I never come to /aco/. Keep up the good work, Vinny.
>>
>>1267414
Bumping
>>
>>1267414
does this guy have a blog or something?
>>
>>1269692

http://vinnamon-buns.tumblr.com/
>>
>>1252056
Gotta say, I never went to the original threads from 2015, but I wish I had.
These are the first erotic stories I've actually fapped to.
Great stuff, can't wait for more.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.