[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giantess/Size Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 161

File: tumblr_oi5qdxtiO21r2liqio2_1280.jpg (381KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi5qdxtiO21r2liqio2_1280.jpg
381KB, 850x1100px
"Stop pushing DC Superheroes Giganta" edition

Last Thread >>1103823
>>
Here's all the pastebins from last thread:

Collection of links to a bunch of stories: http://pastebin.com/9VJFzALC

Kamalanon's Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/Kamalanon

Mei: http://pastebin.com/EdR2gDdm

Gravity Falls: http://pastebin.com/VLFpafHQ

Cia: http://pastebin.com/hyYVHLH4
>>
>>1136511
Here's the Kamala Khan Greentext rewrite so far: http://pastebin.com/8EbHRQpp

and the next part; the first section of it needs to be rewritten, and I'll probably go over the other parts too: http://pastebin.com/1C5LSdKF

I'm also going to reask which roleplaying scenario should be used in the "lunch" scene from last thread from last thread:

>Kamala knocks the viewpoint character into the mashed potatoes after he asks if he's on the menu, and she pretends like she doesn't notice him as she eats, until he's in her mouth where she plays with him until she accidentally swallows him

>Same thing, only she "finds" him, asks if he wants to be her lunch- providing her protein and energy for her superheroics- and when he agrees, she thanks him for being her lunch

>She "spots" him right away, but treats him like he's part of her lunch, talking about how she's going to eat him, etc.

>Something else?
>>
>>1136731
>http://pastebin.com/9VJFzALC
First one.
>>
>>1136731
Also, should I split the Kamala Greentexts into multiple pastes, or should I just have them all in one? I have two pastes right now because I'm in the process of rewriting the earlier pastes that I did, but I'm wondering if people would prefer multiple pastes if the story becomes long enough?
>>
File: Ginbug.jpg (2MB, 1379x2880px) Image search: [Google]
Ginbug.jpg
2MB, 1379x2880px
>>
>>1136756
>>
File: Wasp.png (318KB, 1000x802px) Image search: [Google]
Wasp.png
318KB, 1000x802px
>>1136773
>>
File: Nat.jpg (656KB, 741x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Nat.jpg
656KB, 741x1052px
>>1136776
>>
>>1136756
This artist draws some fugly-ass faces.
>>
File: 209093.png (538KB, 818x1158px) Image search: [Google]
209093.png
538KB, 818x1158px
>>1136731
My vote's for the first scenario, if that's how we're doing this.
>>
>>1136818
They're alright; not a deal-breaker for me at least. What really bothers me, now that I look at the image critically, is the woman's hands in the second-to-last panel. Didn't even notice how weird they look until you commented on the faces.

Ah, well. I still like the scenario, and the art's still pretty good in spite of those things, in my opinion.
>>
>>1136744
I think chapters are fine. Pastebins can be a pain to scroll down.
>>
File: with_a_protein_boost__waifu2x.png (2MB, 1636x2316px) Image search: [Google]
with_a_protein_boost__waifu2x.png
2MB, 1636x2316px
>>1136827
>tfw using waifu2x to get high-res art that's meant to be for patreon backers only
>>
>>1136731
I like the third one.
>>
>>1136859
The patreon logo is more of an annoyance than the resolution imo
>>
>>1136827
First option sounds the best. More opportunity for interesting story developments, and furthering Kamala's struggle with her being ashamed of eating him again, but secretly loving it.
>>
Looks like votes for the first and third scenarios are about equal. I'll wait for more people to speak up before I decide one way or another.

I might also do both, if I can write both scenarios in a way that they're interchangeable without messing up the rest of the story.
>>
File: 1473382197394.jpg (83KB, 474x692px) Image search: [Google]
1473382197394.jpg
83KB, 474x692px
>>1136731
>Kamala knocks the viewpoint character into the mashed potatoes after he asks if he's on the menu, and she pretends like she doesn't notice him as she eats, until he's in her mouth where she plays with him until she accidentally swallows him
>>
Why are giantesses so under-represented in video games? I think they would make great villains.
>>
>>
>>1137369
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpbbqC4oSKA
>>
>>
>>
>>1137375
Have we had any other major giantess games since the ps2 era?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: kamala.jpg (327KB, 1863x1133px) Image search: [Google]
kamala.jpg
327KB, 1863x1133px
>>1136731
I don't really draw fetish stuff, mostly because I suck, but this Ms. Marvel vore shit gets my pussy so hot and bothered.
>>
File: RCO025_1469436964.jpg (525KB, 1280x1929px) Image search: [Google]
RCO025_1469436964.jpg
525KB, 1280x1929px
>>1136731

Kamalanon had the right idea. Went ahead and created a pastebin account to post all my greentexts I've made recently:

http://pastebin.com/u/The_Mouths_of_Babes

In addition to the two (soon to be more) giantess stories, are several more based on requests in other threads. I of course still take requests here. In the meantime, I'll work on my Giantess Cia/Link story.
>>
>>1136731
Here's the first scenario; I've decided to do both since the votes were so close.

>Kamala knocks you down into her potatoes with the back of her fork, sending you sprawling into the warm spuds before impaling her fork into the potatoes nearby, scooping up a large chunk that's a little bigger than you are and bringing it up to her face
>You flop onto your back just in time to see her open her mouth, guiding the utensil into the moist gate
>She turns the fork over, letting the mashed spuds plop onto her tongue before she closes her lips, slowly sliding the fork out and cleaning off anything that might've been leftover before swallowing, the potatoes making a small bulge in her throat about as big as the one you made
>She sticks her fork back in, close to your body once again; when the fork makes impact, small flecks of her warm saliva flick off of it, splattering your body
>This time, she means to scoop you up as well, but you decide to make her work for it and roll to the side, avoiding the fork for now
>If she's disappointed, she doesn't show it, merely swallowing the potatoes down as if nothing was happening before digging in once more, scooping up a much larger chunk this time
>You're lifted up, but leap down just in time, cushioning your fall with what remains of the mashed potatoes; however you sink in deep, the potatoes trapping your legs and arms in the potatoes and leaving you unable to move
>You hear instead of see Kamala swallow, the large gulp loud and clear to your sensitive ears as she sends her lunch down to her belly
>As she turns her tray around towards her body, you can even make out the bulge it makes in her body as it disappears behind her breasts
>Kamala starts to scoop potatoes over you, scraping them together (being careful not to impale you on her fork) until you're cocooned in what's left of her lunch

(1/2)
>>
>>1139236
>She looks around briefly, making sure that there are no witnesses, then brings the fork down towards you, sliding it under the potatoes that you're resting on top of, scooping you up with them
>Breaking free is impossible for you, even if you wanted to do so, as she slides you in feet first into her mouth, expanding her maw slightly to better fit you in before closing her mouth tightly
>She licks the potatoes off of you slowly, her saliva helping to weaken them as the spuds slowly lose cohesion; as she does so, she swallows them, sending the potatoes down in small gulps
>Your legs are far enough in near her throat that each time she swallows you can feel her throat muscles clamp down on your feet, dragging you a little closer each time as the space in her mouth gets less and less cramped
>Eventually, you're all that's left, aside from a few barely noticeable bits of potato between her teeth
>She stops swallowing, letting your feet rest in her gullet, hot air blowing up from her lungs as she breathes
>Her tongue presses you against her palette, smothering your naked body with her saliva as her taste buds go wild at your flavor
>She releases you, shoving you to the front of her mouth against her teeth, letting you drop down into the space beneath her tongue as she continues to taste you, bathing you in her warm spit
>She opens her mouth for a moment, letting in cool air as she lets out a soft moan, closing her mouth once more and repositioning you so that you're facing her gullet, her dangling uvula within your reach
>She's still moaning, now more of a humming sound that fills your ears, as you hug her tongue tightly, wrapping your legs around it and pressing your firm erection into her tongue as you run your hands over her taste buds

(2/2)
>>
>>1139239
And the alternate scene:

>"Oh? What's this?" Kamala gasps, feigning shock, "I didn't realize that little people were on the menu at my school!"
>She prods you gently with her fork, and you take a step back, slipping on a slick patch of spuds and landing in her mashed potatoes
>"Well," she says, giggling, "I suppose I could use the extra protein. You look pretty tasty, too- my compliments to the chef!"
>She lifts her fork, pressing its prongs into your body gently before lifting it away, "I suppose I should save you for last- you're clearly what's for dessert, and the rest of my food might get jealous if I have you first."
>She scoops up a huge chunk of mashed potatoes- more than she should be able to fit in her mouth, let alone swallow- and shoves it into her maw, engulfing it entirely
>It's barely in her mouth for a few seconds before she swallows it, the potatoes making an almost comically huge bulge as it travels down her gullet towards her waiting stomach
>Her body even jiggles slightly when it lands inside, though you're sure she didn't notice, and you swear you can even hear it plop into the pool of digestive fluids, milk, and saliva at the bottom of her belly
>She lets out a sigh, patting her tummy appreciatively, then leans in towards you, opening her mouth wide with a deep blush on her face
>There's not a trace of the potatoes left in her mouth, and as her hot breath washes over your body you start to get a hard on at the sight
>Winking, she points to the back of her throat, towards her swaying uvula, before shutting her mouth and bringing her fork back to the potatoes
>"See that?" she asks, beginning to scoop up her next bite of potatoes, "you'll go down even easier! I'd be surprised if you even made a bulge!"
>She lifts her fork up, then adds, "I bet you'll go down nice and smooth; no kicking or screaming or anything like that... because you WANT to be eaten."

(1/2)
>>
>>1139682
>Kamala sticks her tongue out, wrapping her tongue around the head of the fork, scooping the potatoes into her mouth; the movements of her tongue are almost hypnotic, like a cobra dancing to a snake charmer's tune as she brings the mashed spuds deeper into her mouth
>With a heavy gulp they, too, disappear, bulging her throat out briefly before disappearing behind her chest
>With a contented sigh, Kamala looks down at you, eying you coolly as if to say 'your turn'
>"And I want to eat you," she almost purrs, licking her lips and brandishing her fork with mock menace
>She scoops you up, eying you hungrily as she brings you closer to her humid mouth
>"Time for dessert~!"
>She tosses you in, catapulting you into her mouth; you slide across her tongue towards the dark pit in the back of her mouth
>Before you fall in, she smushes you against the roof of her mouth, pressing your body into her tongue, your back against her palette
>She moans lightly, greatly enjoying your taste as she starts to slosh you around her mouth, quickly coating you in her thick, warm saliva
>The close contact with her warm, wet mouth and her earlier teasing has you hard as a rock, and you suppress a moan of your own as you enjoy her ministrations on your body
>>
>>1138468
This is pretty good, anon! I'm glad you enjoy my writing!
>>
File: aprilcars_by_icymasamune-d9zy8q8.png (102KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
aprilcars_by_icymasamune-d9zy8q8.png
102KB, 1024x767px
>>
>The Minish Cap Link she recently devoured was not the first Link she had plucked from another world, and he wouldn't be the last.
>Day after day, Cia plucked shrunken Links from their respective worlds and did away with them in erotic fashions.
>Some were crushed under her giant tits and huggable ass. Others suffocated or were done in by the pressures of her pussy and asshole. Her favorite means of disposal was swallowing the Link whole.
>Cia delighted in his wails of fear, and pleads for mercy, resonating around in the cavern like space of her dripping, humid, mouth.
>Afterwards, when the Link was still pounding against her stomach walls in some vain attempt at intimidation and escape, Cia would almost always cap off the meal by a long and furious fuck by a Shadow Link, which she was planning on enjoying again, soon. Though she thought she might mix it up a bit, this time.
>Link was literally rolled over her curves, her palm directing his movement up and over her breasts, butt, and thighs.
>He was starting to get overheated, from her skin rising in temperature itself. The hottest place was of course her inner thighs, where her pussy radiated heat like an oven.
>The hero would gain some rest when she pulled him away from her skin. He scanned her body below him as he passed over it. There was no denying she was beautiful. Hips that squirmed, grinding her tush against the bed. A flat tummy that undulated with her sexual desire and anticipation. Perfectly shaped breasts that rose and fell with her every breath, covered in dew-like beads of sweat. What those droplets roll down her skin was a minor pleasure he granted himself, before being dangled over the dish of whipped cream.
>Link had been subjected to this particular humiliation several times before, and it seemed he would be again.
>This time, instead of dipping him in the creme gingerly, Cia decided to just drop him into the white goop with a plop and a giggle.

(cont.)
>>
>>1140418

>The nude Link struggled in the sugary muck. When he finally managed to get his footing, he was covered completely in the dessert topping.
>Then he saw a worse fate approaching. Cia's hand loomed over him like a guillotine. Just as he was beginning his futile attempt of escape out of the shallow dish, the witch plucked him up by the waist and carried him through the air, to hang over her smiling, plump, lips.
>A long, sensuous, display of her tongue, running of her lips was given, along with a hungry moan.
>Never one to give up, Link kept chasing that miraculous chance that he would escape her perverted clutches. His kicking and struggling only caused a bit of the whipped cream from his body to fall and splat on her lips.
>Cia gave a brief gasp, followed by a longer chuckle. With a swipe of her thin finger, she scooped up the whipped cream and then slid it into her mouth with her finger.
>Link was witnessed to her deep and pleasured moan, nearly deafening to him when she parted her lips in an, "Oh my."
>"And now for the main course," she added, and unceremoniously lowered Link into her mouth. Typically she would drag this out further, savor it more. However, she had other plans for this one, and she was impatient.
>Although she was going to be brief, it still felt like an eternity to Link. Every time he saw those close behind him, it felt like the last time. The tongue tossed him about, pinning him to her cheek or teeth so it could lap at him in long, languorous, strokes.
>Once all the cream had been removed, Cia pressed him to the top of her mouth and gave one last, strong, suck of his body.
>He was dazed, unsure of which way was up. Then he saw her lips part again and illuminate his prison. The tongue he lied on moved forward past the pliant tiers, and dipped down, letting him fall from its slimy surface and tumble down, stopping once he hit her bouncy tits.
>Once more he was picked up. This time, he was being carried downward.

(cont.)
>>
File: elastigirl.jpg (385KB, 1024x1586px) Image search: [Google]
elastigirl.jpg
385KB, 1024x1586px
>>
File: 1481913278756.jpg (628KB, 1165x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1481913278756.jpg
628KB, 1165x1800px
>>
>>1140452

>He could hear her knowing laughter behind him. He was in store for something new, something he couldn't predict. Then he was lowered down between her legs and forced to rub up against her sweet-tasting lips.
>Cia groped her heavy breast while she introduced Link to her sex. Unable to hold back any longer, she forced him inside of her, pushing past the tight resistance of her inner walls, panting louder the deeper he went.
>With the hero secured inside of her, squirming violently, almost breaking her concentration, Cia cast a spell instantly, as it was one she had used many times before.
>Appearing at the end of the bed was a shadowy clone of Link, though of one that was adult sized. Unlike the ones she used on the battlefield, this one was more detailed, and nude. She even made him 100% correct to the hero's dimensions, having watched him through her scrying orb, in the shower, many times in the past.
>Cia slid her way down the mattress, until her bum was on the edge. "Get ready, little Link," she said with a quick pat to her pussy lips. On her order, the clone gripped her hips and slid its already erect cock into her.
>Just as he was giving up on getting his bearings, Link saw a brief beam of light enter his cramped space. What entered with it terrified him. It was the head of a large, erect, shadow-formed penis, and it was coming right for him.
>His frantic squirming became even more persistent inside Cia, and she gave an appreciative moan in response. She wish she could know the exact moment the clone's cock started to shove Link back further into the reaches of her sex, but she couldn't complain about her current stimuli.
>Every time Link was pushed an inch further back, the cock would pull back, only to shove it forward again, crashing into Link anew. This humiliation was beyond anything he had experienced so far.
>The dark skinned woman reached up and squeezed at her enormous breasts, pulling at her nipples, and wailing out in joy.

(cont.)
>>
File: 1481914117585.jpg (698KB, 1165x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1481914117585.jpg
698KB, 1165x1800px
>>1140472
>>
File: 1481922017508.jpg (1MB, 2048x3072px) Image search: [Google]
1481922017508.jpg
1MB, 2048x3072px
>>
File: 1461934789402.jpg (355KB, 637x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1461934789402.jpg
355KB, 637x1200px
>>1140487

>As per her instructions, the clone grabbed her legs and pulled them up to rest against his chest, and increased his speed and force.
>From the inside, Link could hear Cia's loud screaming and obscene choice of words, at least when that monster wasn't slamming him up against her walls.
>After roughly 20 minutes, Cia allowed the shadowy figure to cum inside of her. This was a difficult feat to perform, as the clone had no real bodily functions inside of it, no means to produce anything. However, thanks to a wandering traveler, Cia had obtained a large sample and saved it, for this very occasion. It was a simple enough spell to get it from the jar and into the clone's penis.
>Link was in hell, he was certain. It was hot, dark, and assaulted all of his senses, especially when the wave of liquid flooded the chamber. He would have drowned had it not by Cia's fingers reaching in to pull him free.
>He dripped constantly, and kept hacking up the thick substance when he was pulled free and hung before Cia's face.
>"Mmmm, you look good enough to eat, hero," she said, licking her chops and giving a predatory bite at the air to spook him.
>In truth, Link could barely make out what was happening anymore. One of his arms had broken in the last torture, and one of his eyes was sealed shut by the sticky fluid. Hanging upside down didn't help him gain a strong perception of his surroundings, either.
>"Aww," Cia cooed, now aware of Link's inability to struggle and squirm, which did her no good. "I think I got a little rough with you there, huh? Here, why don't you lie down and catch your breath."
>With a wicked smirk, Cia plopped Link down on his new bed - the defined, and pitch black, abdomen of the clone, who was now lying on the bed.
>Link looked up at Cia, who was now positioning herself over the still erect dick of her shadowy construct. Her eyes never left Link as she slid herself down around the shaft, her lips parting more and more as she filled herself.

(cont)
>>
File: giant powergirl.jpg (316KB, 833x1200px) Image search: [Google]
giant powergirl.jpg
316KB, 833x1200px
>>
>>1140519

>Link could barely move. The cum was still wet, but also incredibly thick and sticky. He couldn't pry himself from his position. The silver lining, however, was he couldn't be removed by the quakes threatening to launch him into the air.
>Cia bounced up and down on her creation's lap. Her tits bounced wildly with her fucking, and when they became too sore from this, she cupped them close to her chest, keeping them relatively stable. Switching up from bouncing to a rotation of her hips, grinding herself on Shadow Link's lap, also helped to relieve some of the ache.
>All Link could do was watch, with his one good eye. Even after all she put him through, she still looked like a goddess before him, in the throes of absolute pleasure. He knew, before all this, if she had asked him to please her this way, he would have refused. He was too honorable, noble, and devoted to Zelda to even consider such a lewd quest. He hated himself, even if it was just a hypothetical.
>Sweat flicked off of her body when her hopping resumed. Some of the droplets landed on Link, though they did nothing to help with his sticky situation.
>Some time later, Cia began to tense up and shake. Eyes rolled up and lower lip was bit into considerably, nearly drawing blood.
>Cia's body loomed overhead as she fell forward. Thankfully, due to her impressive bust, her stomach was lifted up enough from Link that he wasn't totally crushed. His brief moments of peace were shattered by the fear brought on by the sound of her stomach grumbling overhead.
>The wicked woman sat herself back up, and peered down at Link, who was struggling all over again. He must know what's coming, she thought to herself.
>Her fingers trembled slightly when they closed around Link's body. She was still coming down from her orgasm, and thinking about what was coming next, sent a minor one through her body.
>"Now, you'll get to sit near -my- stomach, while I fuck this clone of you. Well, a better you."

(cont.)
>>
>>1140539

>"Only unlike with him, you'll be on the inside," she said with little mystery to what she planned for Link.
>He was exhausted, sticky, broken and beaten, but at the promise of death by digestion, he found the energy to kick around some more. Maybe, if he was lucky, the cum coating would be too slimy for her and he could slip out of her grasp.
>Link found himself once again passing through her lips and being pressed down onto her nimble and skilled tongue.
>This time, as Link was tossed around, Cia would occasionally part her lips, giving Link a brief glimpse of the outside world. These moments always came due to her giving a pleasured purr that passed against her lips.
>Cia held a hand to her cheek, and cooed softly at the delicious flavor she was savoring. This was by far her favorite means of eating Link so far.
>After a time, Link felt himself with far more motor control than before. The fluid had been sucked clean from his body, and he could move more freely now. He had to take advantage of that rare chance.
>With skill and grace, Link managed to right himself on the bucking tongue. With feet planted behind her teeth, and arms, one of which was a painful struggle to get to work as well as the other, pressing up on her palette, Link managed to fix himself in place in her mouth, hoping to push open her mouth and leap out. He might die from the fall, but at least it would be quick, and on his own terms.
>Cia knit her thin brows at the sensation, and opened her mouth in curiosity. Although she couldn't see him, she could hear and feel his pained efforts to push open her mouth and resist being swallowed.
>She allowed him a moment of hope as her mouth opened, letting him peer down at the possible safe landing below. Only a moment though.
>Link saw his opportunity, and steeled himself away to dive past her sharp teeth. Before he could find the courage necessary, that tongue returned to slide between his legs.

(cont.)
>>
>>1140557

>There was no fighting the strength of her tongue. It curled up between his legs and pushed back on his chest, dislodging him from the front of her mouth. As he tumbled back, he felt the gravity shift further as her head tilted back.
>Link cried out as he started to get pulled down into her gullet. He was able to grab onto the various wrinkles inside her mouth to keep himself from going down, but he was only prolonging the inevitable.
>After several strong swallows, Cia was able to force the warrior down her throat, to be deposited in her waiting cauldron.
>Cia let out a tiny burp when Link landed in her juices. She only wished she could pull out another Link to drop in with him, give him some company, but sadly that was impossible. The orb couldn't maintain sight on two worlds at a time. So she had to go to plan B.
>Link was in total darkness, and the only sounds he could hear were of his movement through the gastric juices, the stomach's growling, Cia's heartbeat, and the lewd sounds she was making.
>Moments later, Link felt a new splash of wetness come raining down on him. He hated he could so quickly recognize what the thick, slimy, fluid was.
>Outside, Cia pulled the dark cock from her mouth with a smile. She peered down at her belly and gave it a couple pats. "There, that should keep you well fed for...well however long you have left," she said, following it up with a mocking laugh.
>She let out more sexual sounds as Link was struggling inside of her all the more now. Pounding and clawing at the inside of her stomach.
>It made her feel divine, powerful, and oh so horny. So, not one to break a promise, Cia instructed her clone to stand behind her while she bent herself over the bed. She told Link he would hear her fucking from the inside, and so he would.
>The gurgling and heartbeat was being drowned out by Cia's screaming and yelling. He could even make out a few words, like "fuck" and "more."

(cont.)
>>
>>1138584

Where the hell is this from? How the heck did I not know about this comic?
>>
>>1140589

>Added to the disruptions was Cia's body being pounded into, which caused Link's hell to lurch forward and back, keeping him off his feet, and mixing him in with the acids and cum.
>Cia gripped the bedsheets as the shadow Link pounded into her asshole, stretching her out and filling her up.
>She thought about being fucked by the real Link, when she finally seduced him. She thought about the feeling in her stomach being caused by Zelda, trying to claw her way out but finding escape hopeless. She wanted Impa and Fi to be trapped under either of her breasts as they pressed into the mattress, suffocating them. She imagined Ruto was stuck inside her pussy, being squeezed harder and harder until she was no more. Finally, she looked forward to the day when she could get a hold of that goody-two-shoes Lana and shove her deep inside of her asshole, as Link pounded her deeper and deeper into that disgusting tunnel.
>Once she imagined Lana being crushed under the pounding weight of Link's cock, she exploding, spraying her sexual juices from her vagina.
>Her desire fulfilled, she waved her hand lazily, and the clone vanished in the same puff of smoke had appeared in.
>After a brief nap, Cia sat up with a yawn. Hopeful he was still kicking, she poked and patted at her stomach, to rile Link awake. While he was no longer pounding on her walls, she could feel him moving around, slowly. It wouldn't be long.
>Despite how much fun she had, destroying all those Minish Cap Links was not her main goal. Truly, all she wanted was their caps. She could have left them alive and accomplished that, but where was the fun in that?
>As she added the last one to her collection, she was confident she had amassed enough of that unique brand of magic to form the spell she needed to take down that pompous Great Fairy.

(end)
>>
>>1140613
Took a few days, but I finally got around to doing that Evil Cia story. Only, I decided to make it chapter 2 after the Minish Cap story. Don't worry, though. She'll get around to crushing, inserting, and eating Hylians en masse either in the next chapter, or the one after that.

I hope you all enjoy!

>>1140598
Not sure where I found these pages, but this looks to be his profile here:

https://aryion.com/g4/user/Tsavo
>>
File: 214800.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
214800.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
>>
>>1140504
Sauce?
>>
>>1140504
please continue!
>>
>>1139693
Thank you, friend.
>>
File: 214620.jpg (2MB, 2830x2120px) Image search: [Google]
214620.jpg
2MB, 2830x2120px
>>
File: 1419010084092.jpg (338KB, 552x779px) Image search: [Google]
1419010084092.jpg
338KB, 552x779px
>>1140618
You're doing good the lords work writeanon. Keep it up.
>>
>>1141103

I do what I can for this wonderful fetish.
>>
>>1137033
She looks so fucking adorable.
>>
File: 5007764-msmarv2015006_cov.jpg (390KB, 1596x2421px) Image search: [Google]
5007764-msmarv2015006_cov.jpg
390KB, 1596x2421px
>>1141471
>>
>>1137369
many developers are, to an extent, aware of macrophilia, and will actively attempt to avoid providing fanservice to us.
because a lot of sizefags are fucking creepy. you ever see the comments under literally anything vaguely giantess-related? "ohh i wish she would crush me with her big smelly feet" "please eat me my goddess" "I WANT HER TO PISS ON ME"
crazy shit like that, even on completely work-safe stuff without even a hint of sexuality. it's little wonder they don't want to attract that kind of attention, so they often avoid giant humanoid females.
of course, there are still people who fetishize giant *male* characters, or giant non-humanoid characters, so it's not foolproof, but they dodge A LOT of shit-tier degenerates just by leaving out plain human "giantesses".
>>
>>1142014
Yeah, nah.

People keep making arguments like this for all sorts of mainstream media, but it always strikes me as ridiculous. Especially when the argument is along the lines of "developers/directors/producers/etc avoid it because it's sexualised!"

Of course, this is obviously bullshit. Video games, movies, etc, all contain a hilarious quantity of overly sexualised content of all sorts. They don't have any real problems with this sort of thing - quite the opposite. And given that this stuff -does- show up in mainstream content fairly regularly, the suggestion that it's avoided on an industry level is pretty much dead in the water.

So why doesn't more vidya contain more content that would appeal directly to our niche fetish? Uhh, the question answers itself: niche. Giant monsters/enemies show up in vidya literally all the time, and there have been entire games based around them (eg. Shadow of the Colossus). But what kind of a game would naturally incorporate giant sexy human(oid) women? It's not rare because people are actively avoiding it, it's rare because it's just not a common concept in and of itself.
>>
File: 1484954080080.jpg (2MB, 1414x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1484954080080.jpg
2MB, 1414x1800px
Why is vore so good, lads?
>>
>>1140618
Thanks for the writing; this is (once again) some great stuff!

>>1142093
Is it weird that I actually can't source where I got my fetishes from? I can't really think of anything from my childhood or whatever that would've given me a fetish for giantesses and vore.

I guess the dick just wants what the dick wants, I guess.
>>
>>1137375
Heh! i remember seeing xplays review on this back in the day and wishing i could play it
>>
>>1142093
I'm guessing its to do with vore being the ultimate display of dominance over another being. That being said, I only prefer soft vore where they get swirled around in their mouth and eventually spat out instead of getting swallowed.
>>
File: for_alicemagic.jpg (466KB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
for_alicemagic.jpg
466KB, 1200x1920px
>>1142499
nah, senpai

gotta get swallowed
>>
>>1142093
For me it's because I have a general mouth fetish to begin with. Also the part about being totally dominated, releasing of responsibility as you give this creature total pleasure.

That's my theory, anyway. I think primarily it's a combination of powerful/assertive woman and mouth fetishes. Because I know gentle vore, or willing prey, rarely does anything for me.
>>
>>1142507
b-but I'll die!
>>
How big is too big /aco/?
>>
>>1142926
Digestion is the best part
>>
File: wotcb_070.jpg (2MB, 2022x2022px) Image search: [Google]
wotcb_070.jpg
2MB, 2022x2022px
>>1142926
Everyone dies. Not like you can stop her, little man.
>>
File: 412.jpg (290KB, 826x1163px) Image search: [Google]
412.jpg
290KB, 826x1163px
>>1142948
Anything bigger than this right here is probably too big for me.
>>
>>1142499
>I only prefer soft vore where they get swirled around in their mouth and eventually spat out instead of getting swallowed
That's not even vore, that's just mouth play

The soft/hard vore split comes down to whether or not there's biting, chewing, gore, that sort of stuff

It has nothing to do with fatality, either

/autism
>>
File: 419.jpg (294KB, 826x1163px) Image search: [Google]
419.jpg
294KB, 826x1163px
>>1142970
This comic. This fucking comic. When I first saw it as a kid, it blew my mind. Total awakening.
>>
File: 421.jpg (282KB, 826x1165px) Image search: [Google]
421.jpg
282KB, 826x1165px
>>1143004
Will forever be my favorite.w
>>
>>1142966
>Not like you can stop her, little man.
Why are you talking like those 3DPD women in the media impact videos?
>>
>>1143314
>3DPD

Go back to /a/ and stay there, you faggot
>>
>>1143322
Their videos stink. I've fapped more times to the giantess scene in dude wheres my car than any of the videos that are made specifically for the fetish. They just don't put a lot of effort into the cinematography and special effects that captures the essence of a giantess and makes it believable that shes this huge being.
>>
>>1143314
It's a meme, you dip
>>
>>1143372
>They just don't put a lot of effort into the cinematography ...

This.

Well over a decade later and very few of these producers have ever made anything that comes within spitting distance of being well shot. Lots of completely flat angles which really emphasize how shitty all the figures/toys the models are interacting with look, or "I'm going to lay directly under you" POV shots which don't really do much to emphasize the model's size and just make it look like you're laying under her with a camera.

You'd think they'd manage to stumble upon something which works better simply by accident in all the time they've been making these clips. Nope.

And for the cherry on top, we're starting to see a wave of amateur animators producing content with significantly better cinematography and detail than these fetish-veterans ... all for free!
>>
>>
>>
https://youtu.be/ojLzEjAN5xE
Discuss
>>
>>1144752
It looks kinda fun. Zero expectation of any content that will appeal directly to the fetish, but depending on how cringe the dialogue/jokes are, could be a fun concept.
>>
>>1144769
>>1144752

I might fap to it desperatly one day and then regret it right after
>>
>>1144752
>I see 'Pacific Rim 2: Electric Boogaloo' came out earlier than expected.
>>
>>1143004
>>1143005

Oh shit Klnking was one of the greats
>>
>>1145369
He was good to us.
>>
>>1142970
>>1143004

Have a link to this one? The whole series? Deviantart perhaps?
>>
>>1145739

Do a search on "klnking complete works"
The first or second link. enjoy!
>>
>>1145756
Holy shit, this is some good fucking porn.
>>
File: klnking_04APlayfulLand03.jpg (266KB, 826x1162px) Image search: [Google]
klnking_04APlayfulLand03.jpg
266KB, 826x1162px
>>1145828
This is really good shit. Exactly what I like to see. My dick is diamonds.
>>
>>1144752
They could have totally just made it a movie where she is the one that magically appears in cities as a giant and has to come to terms with new size and learn how to cope with it. Instead they make it that she is in control of an ugly kaiju monster so it doesn't scare the normies away. I reckon you would have better luck with that gigantic movie that disney is working on.
>>
>>1145909
Would a movie about a giant girl bumbling around a city really scare normies away? Fetish or not it doesn't really seem like a concept that is immediately off-putting outside of kinks.
>>
>>1145935
>Would a movie about a giant girl bumbling around a city really scare normies away?
I don't think it's the idea itself, it's more that using the girl as the giant looks silly even with modern CG. With a giant monster it's easier to maintain suspension of disbelief.

That's not a problem with animation though, so hopefully Disney will be able to deliver with Gigantic, as >>1145909 said.
>>
>>1142093
Lotsa moist meat.
>>
>>1137369
>>1137397
The newest Shantae.
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Probably a couple 3D games I can't think of.
>>
File: 1485112095616.jpg (249KB, 1034x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1485112095616.jpg
249KB, 1034x1400px
>>
File: 1485101078803.png (909KB, 865x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485101078803.png
909KB, 865x1024px
>>
File: 1484990379225.jpg (1MB, 1400x6250px) Image search: [Google]
1484990379225.jpg
1MB, 1400x6250px
>>
File: 1484990415148.jpg (223KB, 1136x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1484990415148.jpg
223KB, 1136x1400px
>>1147043
>>
File: 1484990447241.jpg (279KB, 1116x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1484990447241.jpg
279KB, 1116x1400px
>>1147052
>>
>>1146911
Yeah, and you can count the pieces of fanart for either of those on your fingers.
I mean, I can understand the (unfortunate) lack of fanart for Momodora's respective giant jiggly boss lady (her name is Lubella, and you literally fight her by smacking her in the tits) due to the obscurity of the game, but Shantae is at least relatively *heard of*, so you'd think there'd be more Giga Mermaid content. And there isn't. Which makes me sad. Because now I have an insatiable craving for huge fishwaifu tiddy.

The life of a sizefag is suffering.
>>
File: tumblr_ok0gimxl1E1s6hporo1_1280.png (312KB, 980x550px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok0gimxl1E1s6hporo1_1280.png
312KB, 980x550px
>>
File: tumblr_ok0gimxl1E1s6hporo2_1280.png (230KB, 980x550px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok0gimxl1E1s6hporo2_1280.png
230KB, 980x550px
>>1148046
>>
File: tumblr_ok0gimxl1E1s6hporo3_1280.png (374KB, 670x793px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok0gimxl1E1s6hporo3_1280.png
374KB, 670x793px
>>1148047
>>
File: rsz_clean_by_viruslex-dauis0i.png (4MB, 2700x2630px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_clean_by_viruslex-dauis0i.png
4MB, 2700x2630px
>tfw no archer girls to crush you

I just wish the foot details were a little bit better
>>
File: 1485028163653.jpg (161KB, 960x583px) Image search: [Google]
1485028163653.jpg
161KB, 960x583px
anyone else think the concept art for "monster vs aliens" is sexy as hell
>>
>>1148099
better than the movie
>>
File: 214934.jpg (901KB, 1791x2000px) Image search: [Google]
214934.jpg
901KB, 1791x2000px
YOU CLODS
>>
>>1149726
>An actual giant LL picture
Nice!
>>
>>
File: 1484725308429.jpg (452KB, 1024x1421px) Image search: [Google]
1484725308429.jpg
452KB, 1024x1421px
>>
>>
>>
>>1143004
>>1145369
>>1145833

Dude check out this vid. Think you will like it. (Y-T) /watch?v=OtI-U39LYJ0
>>
>>1150014

Also this: (Y-T) /watch?v=L-Uq1B-O-tA
>>
>>1150014
>>1150016
you can just post the full link and it will auto embed
>>
File: 1485135906267.jpg (693KB, 800x3810px) Image search: [Google]
1485135906267.jpg
693KB, 800x3810px
>>
File: 1485135939217.jpg (685KB, 800x3810px) Image search: [Google]
1485135939217.jpg
685KB, 800x3810px
>>
File: gg383_by_amgipi-da5z4el.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gg383_by_amgipi-da5z4el.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>this will never be my job

Why do I go on?
>>
>>1150579
But what if she farted?
>>
so much snuff shit here, where's the love?
>>
File: I couldn't resist.png (248KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
I couldn't resist.png
248KB, 480x478px
>>1150579
>>
>>1149726
>tfw no giant peridot
>>
>>1150020
I know, but thought that was not allowed in /aco
Tnx.
>>
>>1152258
No one wants to watch your crappy videos here, man.
>>
>>1152459
Chill anon, hes cool. Hes not causing a problem and hes technically posting relevant content, which i see you failed to do.

Now chill and eat some lettuce
>>
File: 1420177936232.png (1MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1420177936232.png
1MB, 1200x800px
>>1152925
Okay, figured it all out. You can find the first chapter here:

http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6470

And just to have it all in one post, you can find any under-construction giantess content on this pastebin, along with other stories:

http://pastebin.com/u/The_Mouths_of_Babes
>>
File: 156748.png (2MB, 2435x1381px) Image search: [Google]
156748.png
2MB, 2435x1381px
>>1152734
>live action videos
>/aco/
>relevant content
>>
>>1152459
I happen to like them.
>>
>>1139239
>>1139688
>As you lie panting on Kamala's tongue, facing the dark entrance to her throat as you rub your erection against her soft, bumpy tongue, hearing her moan around you as she enjoys your taste, you begin to feel your climax coming
>You place your hand on her tongue, trying to stand up so you can warn her, when it slips in a pool of her warm saliva, putting your arm, head, and shoulders in the entrance to her throat
>Kamala, incidentally, chose that exact time to swallow some of the excess saliva in her mouth, accidentally dragging you into her throat by the arm with her strong throat muscles, engulfing your arm, head, and shoulders in the tight embrace of her gullet
>Apparently lost in some sort of fantasy as a result of your taste, she swallows again, your entire body slipping from her tongue and into her throat
>As you're squeezed down once more down her gullet to her hungry belly, too tired from being played with to resist, you cum hard, releasing what would normally have been an impressive load that is now so small that it's quickly washed away and diluted by the saliva coating Kamala's throat
>You land amidst the rest of her lunch on an island of mashed potatoes, squishing down into the pile of mashed spuds as her stomach groans happily at your presence
>The air inside her stomach, while still breathable, is thick with the scent of her food, as well as her stomach acids, which bubble noisily underneath your little island, working hard to digest your refuge as her belly gurgles and churns around you, the distant sound of Kamala's excited heart adding to the noise inside her belly
>Movement comes from outside as Kamala rubs her tummy, still fantasizing even after having eaten you
>She even gives out a cute burp, causing her stomach walls to close in more on her lunch and making the air a little lighter
>Only to snap out of it when the bell rings, signaling the end of lunch and the start of the passing period

(1/2)
>>
>>1154092
>"Oh... oh no! Are you alright in there?!" she asks, panic in her voice as she realizes what she did
>Thankfully, this also serves to bring some more air into her belly, letting you breathe a little easier
>You walk down the island, reaching one of her stomach walls, and start to rub it gently, showing that you're fine
>She breathes a sigh of relief, blushing as she realizes what she did to you... again
>"I need to get to class... think you'll be fine in there?"
>You continue to rub, and she takes that as a yes, standing up slowly
>You stumble a little at her movement, but you're starting to get used to the constant shifting of being inside a human stomach
>At least, until Kamala starts running to get to her locker
>Then you're jostled around with the rest of the food in her belly, thrown into the thick sludge of her already digested lunch, becoming thoroughly coated in a mixture of milk-diluted stomach juices and mashed potatoes
>It's a good thing you both know that you can survive in there for at least an hour or so, if need be
>When she gets to her locker, you take the time to relocate the small island of food in her stomach, clambering on top of it to shelter from the stomach acids
>This time when Kamala runs you're able to stay seated amongst her food, although occasionally some liquid will splash over you or fall from above
>This is more interesting than sitting in her pocket, anyways, and in any case you were probably going to end up in here again so she could return you to her normal height
>As Kamala gets to her class just before the bell rings, taking her seat as the teacher starts to take roll, you lean back, enjoying the soft swaying of her belly as it works to digest her meal

(2/2)
>>
>>1154094
>>1154092
>tfw you love this syrupy sweet scenario and non-fatal vore
>tfw at the same time it would be extremely hot if she accidentally digested him

No matter where you decide to take this, I hope you keep writing these, it's very good.
>>
File: 1446772577996 (1).jpg (63KB, 448x392px) Image search: [Google]
1446772577996 (1).jpg
63KB, 448x392px
>>1154092
>>1154094
>>
>>1154111
Thanks, anon, I'm glad you like it! I'm not really a fan of digestion, but I might do a digestion alternate ending for one of the times she's eaten him if I get writer's block on some other part. I've actually thought about doing that for the initial swallowing, where the viewpoint character is clinging to her stomach walls to avoid getting sucked into her intestines.

Once again, I'm glad you like it!
>>
>>1154129
It's impressive how smooth and detailed of a read you manage to make these things when it's formatted as greentext. Maybe I'm overthinking it, but that seems like it would be a challenge with the format.
>>
>>1154135
Actually, for some reason I find that writing greentext is a lot easier than writing normally. It might just be my dick motivating me, but when I write lewd things the words flow better, inspiration hits easier, and the quality is greater overall than when I write non-lewd things, at least in my opinion.
>>
File: 1397908004484.png (578KB, 1000x1003px) Image search: [Google]
1397908004484.png
578KB, 1000x1003px
>>1154161
That makes sense. From my perspective at least greentext is more relaxing to think of over a traditional story structure, but at the same time harder to work with in the long term when it comes to deciding on where to be brief and where to be detailed.
>>
File: summer_by_khl4us-dadjoxz.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
summer_by_khl4us-dadjoxz.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
>>1152933
Love your stuff. Looking forward to more of it in the future. Are you currently working on anything by any chance?
>>
>>1154129
It's a bit of a cliche, but dream sequences are a good way to explore "non-canon" scenarios
>>
>>1154094
From here on, the text is going to mostly stay the same as it was originally, though I have added a few more lines in and changed around some of the words to improve the prose.

>Eventually, you are lulled into sleep by the rhythmic churning, sauna-like heat, and soft burbles of digestion as Kamala's tummy digests her lunch
>Waking up who knows how many hours later by an especially loud gurgle to find that the island of chewed up food you were resting on has shrunken considerably
>The noise that awoke you being the digested slurry of Kamala's lunch draining into her intestines; a sound that's like a roaring river to your small ears
>Thankfully, the island has held up enough that you were able to sleep soundly up until now, without fear of being dragged further into Kamala's body or drowning in her stomach acids
>Though, after feeling around the island for a bit- now little more than a saliva coated bite of apple and some left over potatoes- you realize that if you're still in Kamala's belly when it happens the next time, you might not be so lucky
>Stepping off what's left of the island and onto the wrinkled "floor" of her stomach, you head over to one of the walls and start to rub on it to remind her of your presence
>Suddenly, the stomach squeezes in on you from all sides, trapping you tightly between its slimy, mucous covered walls, the rest of the undigested food falling to the bottom of her belly with a plop, landing next to the opening that led to her intestines
>Some of the more digested food is even passed through with a loud squelching sound, and as the walls grip you the fear that you might be squeezed in behind them enters your mind
>At the same time, the close contact with Kamala's soft stomach walls, pressing and rubbing against your body and coating you in their slick mucous is starting to make you hard again

(1/2)
>>
>>1154515
>Through your pleasure you notice a subtle rippling motion, squeezing you gently upwards, to the top of the stomach, until you reach the entrance to Kamala's gullet
>You realize at this point that she must be using her power to regurgitate you without vomiting up what's left of her lunch
>You pass through it slowly, the sphincter slowly squeezing over your entire body in waves as you're forced out of the stomach and back into the throat
>As it passes over your crotch, squeezing your dick firmly, you swear you hear Kamala's heartbeat speed up
>The rippling continues, working almost in reverse as the soft flesh of her gullet kneads you, bringing you closer to her mouth until finally you land back inside of her mouth, exhausted
>Although you suppose it's better than being digested, or dying from lack of air or drowning from being shoved into Kamala's intestines
>Kamala plays with you in her mouth for a bit, wiping the thicker slimes and mucous off your body and replacing it with her saliva
>The treatment is too much, as you're already close to the edge from being squeezed back into her mouth, and you explode, your cum landing on her tongue and quickly disappearing into the rest of the fluids you share the cramped space with

>>1154345
That's a pretty good idea. Maybe Nightmare decides to fuck with them especially hard while he's doing his thing, and they have a shared dream where Kamala accidentally digests the viewpoint character. Maybe Kamala can get eaten by Captain Marvel for some extra nightmareishness for her before Dr. Strange BTFOs Nightmare.
>>
>>1137369
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq4hacVX8fw
>>
>>1154562
And playing as the giantess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD8TpqnWJjs
>>
>>1154562
sweet, i like that playing as a regular person is an option
>>
File: Rogue Kitty Evo Dance.gif (1MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
Rogue Kitty Evo Dance.gif
1MB, 250x188px
>>1154211
Thanks for reading my smut!

At the moment, my primary focus is turning those greentext stories into full narratives, to be posted on sites like HF and AO3, and in the case of giantess content: GW. Next on deck is the Beauty/Calem story.

Relevant to this thread, the giantess content I'm working on is not much, but I want to change that. Chapter 2 of the Cia story will get a final draft, and so will the Mei one. Mei will take longer just because there's more to do there.

I also want to keep working on the Akra, the Ice Giantess Queen, short story. It's a good outlet for quick, in and out, giantess content.

After that, I want to continue writing up the Ravenous Witch (Cia giantess) story with new chapters. Don't know how long I'll take it, though. Then, I'll have several options:

1) Grow from the Mei story by doing giantess content with other characters in the series.

2) Take the suggestion of some anons in a few threads ago to do a story based on: a) A giant, horny, Frankie Foster imaginary friend rums amok in the city, b) Dipper gets shrunk again and explores Wendy's body, or c) Do an X-Men Evo based story where Rogue becomes a Horseman, and dispatches with the X-Men through giantess related means.
>>
File: 1458245461563.png (20KB, 257x188px) Image search: [Google]
1458245461563.png
20KB, 257x188px
>>1152037
I'll never understand why people take pictures of themselves to use as avatars on Deviantart/Youtube/Pornhub.
>>
File: 1444175918323.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
1444175918323.png
142KB, 415x367px
>>1150146
>>1150149
>>
>>1136511
i want more giganta though
>>
>>1155171
autism
>>
>>1155254
Commission for more of her.
>>
>>1154887

Well, I'm looking forward to the Wendy and Frankie stories, you seem to get how to write this stuff well so I have high hopes for your work.
>>
Why do the draw threads here hate giantess requests?
>>
File: zzz palutena 1.png (2MB, 2910x2461px) Image search: [Google]
zzz palutena 1.png
2MB, 2910x2461px
>>1152037
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>1156181
Perspective is hard

Most people don't want to draw feet, crush, or vore
>>
File: 92614.jpg (236KB, 960x1000px) Image search: [Google]
92614.jpg
236KB, 960x1000px
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5847a6d8b8c7f
>>
>>1156181
eh its not so much that they hate it, they just do the requests that they want to do or that appeal to them. Sometimes if the request is worded right they will have a go, like if it doesnt seem like a blatant fetish request
>>
>>1156203
JJ does great work i swear
>>
>>1156571
>like if it doesnt seem like a blatant fetish request

This is /aco/
>>
>>1156656
yea i know but some of those drawfriends still dont understand (and probably never will)
>>
>>1156656
/aco/ isn't really an explicitly fetish oriented board.
>>
>>1156700
No, but it's not /h/ where people freak out at the sight of the tamest of femdom.
>>
>http://pastebin.com/qib7Pkkn

New short gentle story. For some reason I can only write gentle, even though I'm as murderfag as it gets.
>>
>>1154530
>Kamala pauses at this, leaving you to come down from your orgasm in relative peace, your only stimulus the steady sound of her breathing, the sweet scent of her breath, and the soft, spongy tongue underneath you
>Suddenly, she presses you against the roof of her mouth with her tongue, your back to her hard palate while your front is smothered by her tongue
>She swallows, gulping down the fluids- and your cum- down to her stomach
>Leaning forward, she opens her mouth to let you fall onto her hand in a wet heap
>You're in some sort of shower stall; you can hear the sounds of other highschool aged girls talking outside, which makes you realize that this must be the girl's locker room
>You also note that Kamala is now wearing more gym appropriate attire that shows off just a little bit more of her body, although it's still more conservative than most
>And that the lack of vigorous movement in her stomach earlier means that Kamala is probably getting ready to start gym, not to leave it
>"Oh my gosh," she whispers, bringing you up to her face to examine you closer, "are you okay?! I thought I might've hurt you when you started rubbing my stomach like that, like you were trying to get my attention and I-"
>You assure her that you're fine, and she breathes a sigh of relief
>"That's good; I don't think I'd be that great of an Avenger if I let someone die like that... especially if I put them there in the first place..." tears start welling up in her eyes, which she quickly wipes away
>"Ever since the Civil War- the second one, that happened a little over a year ago- I've been trying to be a better hero to try and make up for... picking the wrong side. And I thought I was doing a pretty good job of that, up until yesterday when... this happened."

(1/?)
>>
>>1157875
>"Now, just because of some stupid impulse that I had, you were almost killed AND you know my secret identity, AND you're stuck at this size until I put you inside me, grow, and take you out again! God, what was I thinking?!"
>Someone outside the stall calls out that changing time is almost up, making Kamala look at you nervously
>"...and I just realized that my gym clothes don't have any pockets."
>You're both silent in thought at this
>"I'd say you could just, y'know, go inside me again, but you look a bit hurt already and I don't think we can risk it."
>"I could also just put you in my locker, but then someone might find you."
>"I guess that leaves just one place for you to go..."
>Kamala reaches up to her collar, pulling her shirt away and plopping you in between her breasts, shoving you down in her cleavage with one finger
>Her tits may look small in comparison to other superheroines, but at your size and with the help of a tight bra you're completely engulfed by her soft, slightly sweet smelling flesh
>"Guess this will have to do..." she says, looking down at you with a blush, "just don't squirm too much and we should be fine."
>With that, she heads outside to join the rest of the class to do warmups
>Even without the gym teacher barking the name of each exercise, you probably could've guessed what she was doing by the motion of Kamala's body
>The forward-down motions followed by the backward-up ones were lunges
>The ones where Kamala's chest pressed even tighter around you, squeezing you tightly with a slight rising and falling motion were sit-ups
>And finally there were the jumping jacks, where your temporary home shook up and down, making you dizzy as you were jiggled around
>You're looking more than a little green by the end of them; Kamala however has barely worked up a sweat, the athletic life of a superhero being much more arduous than this

(2/3)
>>
>>1157884
>Luckily, it turns out that the coach is just having everyone run laps, instead of a more vigorous, potentially dangerous (for you) sport
>The first few laps pass without incident, letting you enjoy the feeling of Kamala's breasts against your body with only her steady heartbeat and the occasional droplet of sweat as company
>Unfortunately, as her sweat builds up, gradually covering your body, you start to slip down further into her cleavage, until your lower body is dangling above the ground as you cling to Kamala's bra for dear life

(3/3)
>>
>>1157888
>Sensing this, Kamala starts to slow down, but it's not enough; you lose your grip, sliding down Kamala's (slightly firm) abs and over her tummy towards the hard ground, just barely managing to grab the hem of her shirt before you hit the track
>Thinking fast, Kamala abruptly turns to the side, putting her back to everyone else and pulling open her running shorts and panties just enough for her to slip you inside them
>As you fall into her clothes, towards he waiting pussy, her clothes snap shut, leaving you trapped tight against her snatch in total darkness as she continues to run
>When you fell you flipped around, leaving you face to face with the entrance to her vagina, your body pressed against her lips and your feet somewhere near her clitoris
>Every movement she makes rubs you against it, forcing you into her folds as your upper body quickly becomes wet with her juices, your presence exciting her and causing her heart to race with pleasure
>Eventually, you start to slip inside, your head and then parts of your upper body becoming surrounded by her slick, silky-smooth walls
>The feel is similar to that of her stomach, yet wholly different at the same time; it's about the same temperature (though a little warmer), but the stench of digesting food has been replaced with the sweet scent of her vaginal fluids
>Which are now starting to cover you, with some even leaking outside of the hole to dampen her panties
>The walls have also started to clench you firmly, which you were small enough to avoid in her stomach; it's making breathing difficult as the air is compressed and your space shrinks because of the walls and the amount of lubrication that Kamala's body is producing
>You struggle to free yourself, which only causes the walls to tighten more, and you're forced to take a break when some of Kamala's liquids enter your mouth; the taste isn't unpleasant, sharing the same sweetness as the air with a slight salty taste, but it takes you by surprise

(1/2)
>>
>>1157906
>Changing plans, you focus on the parts of your body that haven't been swallowed by Kamala's pussy, maneuvering them carefully so that you can get a hold on the outside of her body even as you start to get lightheaded from lack of oxygen
>Through this all, Kamala continues to run, heroically suppressing her moans as she feels you inside of her virgin hole, rubbing against her sensitive walls
>It takes a good bit of effort, but using your legs you manage to pull your body out enough to get a fresh (or as fresh as the inside of a girl's running clothes can be) breath of air
>After you've gotten your second wind, you slide down Kamala's body, now sufficiently lubricated to squeeze between her thighs, landing at the bottom of her panties
>Feeling that you're safe, Kamala readjusts her clothes, pulling them tight until you're trapped between her butt cheeks
>Coincidentally, your head is perfectly positioned in such a way that when she does so it lines up with her asshole, leaving you little choice but to press your face into the wrinkled hole in a way that almost looks like a kiss
>Meanwhile, your crotch is pressed against the area between Kamala's pussy and her cheeks, rubbing against her lubricated body as she continues to run
>The coach eventually spots Kamala's flushed face, and he calls her over to ask if she's alright
>"N-no, sir," she lies, trying to keep her voice as level as possible as she feels your head press into her ass, your diamond-hard dick pressed against her body, "I've been feeling sick since lunch."
>Hearing that, he tells her to hit the showers early and head to the office if she needs to
>She practically already sprinting inside when he finishes giving her orders, making a beeline for the girl's locker room where she quickly sheds her clothing, grabbing your wet, tired body as well as a towel and her normal clothes as she heads towards one of the shower stalls

(2/2)
>>
>>1157916
And that's the end of the rewrite! So from now on it should be fresh content.

I have some ideas for some side stories that I might like to write as well.

There's the nightmare story that I mentioned further up the page.

Then there's a "crossover" idea that I had with Gwenpool, as she would call it. The viewpoint character would somehow end up in Gwenpool's possession as a result of a fight or something (maybe she steals him, for some reason?) and ends up doing lewd things with (to) him because she thinks he's an NPC basically. Things like shoving him into her leotard, playing with him in her mouth while threatening to eat him, making him pleasure her or do things on and around (and inside) her body etc.

Another idea I had in a similar vein is for Squirrel Girl (even though I don't like her current look or book that much, I still like her old stuff) where the viewpoint character gets lost after a fight and gets found by a squirrel, who brings him to Doreen. She tries to take care of him until she can take him back to Kamala, but various coincidences and hijinks throughout the day result in the viewpoint character being put through the ringer as she accidentally sits on him, traps him in her clothes, almost (or does) eat him, etc.

The fourth is that another Avenger ends up finding about the viewpoint character, so Kamala has to pass him off as another superhero and not a random guy, resulting in interactions between him and other heroes and villains.

These ideas would probably be something I work on when I have writer's block on something else, or something that I'd move onto after this story is over, but I thought I'd go ahead and ask what people thought to gauge interest.
>>
>>1157985
I've also updated the pastebins which can be found here: http://pastebin.com/u/Kamalanon
>>
>>1157985
Gwenpool is a meme waifu at this point, so I'll go contrarian and say Squirrel Girl. Brownie points if she keeps her modern costume.
>>
>>1157985

I like the idea of a Gwenpoole playing with an anon and not realizing (right away?) that she's the target of a story and that doing the lewd stuff with an 'NPC' is doing exactly what everyone wants.
>>
>>1157875
>>1157884
>>1157888
>>1157906
>>1157916
that was great kamalanon, thanks
>>
>>1159277
I'm glad you liked it, anon!

>>1157916
>Kamala drapes her towel and her clothes over one of the walls of the shower stall, placing your exhausted, cum coated body on the towel before starting up the shower
>Despite your painfully aching, tired body you work up the strength to flop onto your side so you can watch her shower
>At first you enjoy the show, watching the water cascade down Kamala's body; through her hair and down her backside, over her athletic, toned front, wetting her smooth skin until it glistens
>Then you notice her face, and the grimace she has, her eyes shut tight as if to hold in her tears
>When you see that, you just as painfully roll over so that your back is to her, giving her privacy as she finishes with her shower
>Eventually, Kamala shuts the water off and picks you up only long enough to set you on her clothes so she can towel off
>Reversing the maneuver a few minutes later, placing you on the used towel so that she can dress
>Once that's done she picks you up again, giving you a pained look as you look up at her
>"Look, I..." she stops, looking away, tears forming in her eyes
>"I, um... I just wanted to say that what happened out there wasn't your fault. It was mine; I should've thought of something else. I shouldn't have put you in this situation to begin with. I'm sorry."
>You try and tell her it's okay, but she cuts you off
>"No, it's... it's really not. I feel like I've betrayed everything I've stood for. My moral code, my religion, the Avengers... all because I... I..."
>Kamala's body is wracked as she starts to sob, turning her head away from you
>You're not sure what to do at this point; she can't hear your words over her own tears, and she doesn't react to your touch
>Eventually her sobs turn into sniffles as she calms down
>"Sorry, I can't think... I think I need to lie down... I know I said I'd get you a hotdog to eat, but..."

(1/2)
>>
>>1159374
>You assure her that you'll be fine for now, and she nods sadly, stowing you away in her pocket before heading to her locker
>It's late enough in the day that this must be her last class, which means she's free to head back home
>Everybody else is still out when she gets there, so she simply takes you up to her room before heading back down stairs, returning a few minutes later with a small paper cup full of water (and setting up a makeshift staircase so you can reach it with a few erasers), as well as a small piece of flat bread and barbecued beef
>You start to drink thirstily as Kamala lies down on her bed
>"If someone comes in, hide," she says, as you start to work on the meat
>With that, she turns over, eventually nodding off to sleep
>After you've eaten (and after hiding the food, so as not to arouse suspicion) you pick a spot behind some of the things on Kamala's desk and join her
>Eventually, you're woken up when her family starts comes home, and she leaves you alone for a while as she goes down to greet them and have dinner
>With nothing else better to do you go back to sleep
>Only to be awoken later by Kamala gently shaking you awake with her finger
>She leans down to speak to you in a whisper, "It's the weekend tomorrow. Is everything on your end going to be okay if you're missing until then?"
>You nod
>"Good. Okay. Tomorrow, we'll think of something. For now, just try and sleep."
>You do
>>
>>1157916
>>1157906
>>1157888
>>1157884
>>1157875
This has been a good read and a very good fap.
>>
File: AhsokaTanoTruckVore.png (4MB, 2500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
AhsokaTanoTruckVore.png
4MB, 2500x2000px
>>
>>
Not the next part of the Kamala greentexts, but I quickly wrote this up for /d/: http://pastebin.com/4QBgriTg
>>
>>1162276
Wow, I was just reading that over there, great job! You're spreading top-tier content to threads all over based Kamalanon.
>>
>>1162314
Thanks!
>>
>>
File: Velvet_Model_Render.jpg (56KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
Velvet_Model_Render.jpg
56KB, 600x596px
Started playing Tales of Berseria. Features a main character who checks off a lot of my boxes. She also gains power by "devouring" and "consuming" living beings.

Sadly she does this through just turning them into purple smoke and absorbing that, but with some creative liberties, I can change that process around.
>>
>>1163248
Neato, change it how? Like she shrinks people, eats them, then burps/farts out purple smoke when her body is finished with them?
>>
>>1163280
Well I doubt I would have her fart it out, but maybe burp. And yes, she would shrink and swallow. At one point this chick even offers herself up to be devoured by her, to make her stronger, so there's some willing prey in there, too.
>>
File: 214981.png (1MB, 1280x1435px) Image search: [Google]
214981.png
1MB, 1280x1435px
Would you be in her zoo?
>>
File: 1483658770422.png (932KB, 1100x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483658770422.png
932KB, 1100x1000px
>>1163761
Nah
>>
File: commis060_by_notetz-d9vek4v.jpg (785KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
commis060_by_notetz-d9vek4v.jpg
785KB, 990x1400px
>>
vore > everything

this is fact
>>
File: 212315.png (882KB, 3000x3243px) Image search: [Google]
212315.png
882KB, 3000x3243px
Post brown or other different colored gts
>>
>>1153741
Moar like this pse!
>>
>>1154562
>>1154660

Does there actually exist a GTS game like this someplace? Link where you can download a copy perhaps? Tnx anon!
>>
File: the cyclops and the gladiator.png (351KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
the cyclops and the gladiator.png
351KB, 1200x900px
>>1164430
mk
>>
Pumha Giantess Fran crushes a city block barefoot. The full un-cut classic.

-otherless '1247D82'
>>
File: inkiling.jpg (167KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
inkiling.jpg
167KB, 752x1063px
>>1164430
>>
Barefoot Japanese Giantess does 'Godzilla' in Tokyo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZz_tCP7kfU
>>
>>1136727
Hey before this thread dies, just want to thank you anon, I'm reading one of these stories now in the first pastebin link, really good so far! Cheers!
>>
Giantess feet worship by Markie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81dvzktNYZw
>>
The Silver Planet by Markie. (vore and more another classic )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDi4MugrdaI
>>
>>1160317
Is there a source on this?
>>
warning: vore, digestion, disposal

http://pastebin.com/Wm70hMUQ

have a hundred stories like this, idk everyone's tastes but i could post more if people wanted. most of them are about vidya characters.
>>
File: 1432397718766.jpg (1MB, 1236x1748px) Image search: [Google]
1432397718766.jpg
1MB, 1236x1748px
>>1164217
ew she fat
>>
>>1166188
Get eaten, bitch
>>
File: gulivette_by_lostperras-dal8rdm.png (1MB, 1600x1448px) Image search: [Google]
gulivette_by_lostperras-dal8rdm.png
1MB, 1600x1448px
>>1166252
Fat fag pls leave.
>>
World's biggest problem by J (GTS revenge toon)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJfWHS-TAJU
>>
World's biggest Problem (3.0) by J

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDcayU9wsFc
>>
She Walks by J

xvideos.com/video4878386/she_walks
>>
GTS Amazons by J (nsfw)

m-less '01F8D6B'
>>
File: tumblr_okmzrk1SUF1w3tn1jo1_1280.png (2MB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okmzrk1SUF1w3tn1jo1_1280.png
2MB, 1280x1707px
>>
File: Disney 8.jpg (137KB, 1600x1232px) Image search: [Google]
Disney 8.jpg
137KB, 1600x1232px
>>
File: Disney 3.jpg (149KB, 1024x1435px) Image search: [Google]
Disney 3.jpg
149KB, 1024x1435px
>>
File: Gif 14.gif (2MB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Gif 14.gif
2MB, 500x374px
>>
>>1166520
Remain mad.
>>
File: Maxcat 11.jpg (333KB, 497x692px) Image search: [Google]
Maxcat 11.jpg
333KB, 497x692px
>>
File: Samba 258.jpg (267KB, 1024x941px) Image search: [Google]
Samba 258.jpg
267KB, 1024x941px
>>
>>1136859
This is pretty genius honestly.
>>
>>1140275
Who is the artist?
>>
>>1136511
I already shilled by shit earlier, but here's a bin with all my stories so far (basically gentle shit).

http://pastebin.com/XER75jdJ
>>
>>1167659
I really enjoy your stuff, are you currently working on any new stories?
>>
>>1167663
I haven't started any long term stuff, though I do want to expand on the whole Academy-verse stuff a bit more.

I do have a rough idea for another story in my head, though I like to just get down 2k stories over a few hours.

I'll definitely have something up before Monday, maybe even two or three stories if I'm really feeling bored on Saturday, though I couldn't tell you what it'd actually be about. (But a full length academy-verse story is definitely in the cards)
>>
File: 1485668057611.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485668057611.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
You knoe who needs to be a giantess?
>>
>>1167659

Nice, I like gentle shit, but the scale ain't my thing. If ya wrote stuff with a scale of a normal human size to something about a few inches tall I'd be all over that.
>>
>>1167798
made you think...... but i somehow agree...
>>
File: d82.gif (2MB, 646x422px) Image search: [Google]
d82.gif
2MB, 646x422px
>>1167798
>>1168028
>made ya shrink
>>
>>1168146
>made ya shrink

My mind is blown.
>>
File: Screenshot (37).png (647KB, 967x637px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (37).png
647KB, 967x637px
>>1167798
oh baby
>>
>>1166520

Gulivette needs more love in these threads.

I mean, seriously. Figured you fucks would've been all over her.
>>
>>1168512
No.
>>
File: Biggirls 13.jpg (213KB, 1024x1323px) Image search: [Google]
Biggirls 13.jpg
213KB, 1024x1323px
>>
File: Odie1049 1.png (606KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Odie1049 1.png
606KB, 894x894px
>>
>>1168146
diamonds
>>
Dunno if anyone remembers this, but the 'Shrunk at high school' text adventure from a while ago got updated today after years of being in hiatus.

https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/sqreu0jxc0sm-9h-y2k2za/shrunk-at-high-school-ver-2
>>
File: d3m6gng.jpg (172KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
d3m6gng.jpg
172KB, 800x1000px
>>
File: Berggie 14.png (404KB, 1024x636px) Image search: [Google]
Berggie 14.png
404KB, 1024x636px
>>
File: minishcap.jpg (231KB, 1127x1456px) Image search: [Google]
minishcap.jpg
231KB, 1127x1456px
>>1170394
neat, I remember wondering what happened to that, thanks anon.
>>
>>1171095
Isn't that Teniko? Where did you find it?
>>
>>1172003
Yeah Teniko is the artist. http://teniko.deviantart.com/
>>
File: 1485063108335.png (854KB, 826x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1485063108335.png
854KB, 826x1134px
>>1167798
Kind of looks like her.
>>
>>1163761
Best case scenario, Blue Diamond sets me up early for a mandatory snu snu with a VERY naive individual (I'm not being politically correct with "individual" btw).
>>
File: gatsby.gif (915KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
gatsby.gif
915KB, 500x200px
>>1172396
Plus side, I could shoot for an orgy
>>
>>1152189
eh-hem
>>
>>1152189
>>1172406
There was also a flash done by Jackurai with Peridot and Lapis,
but it was in poor taste.
>>
>>
File: Samba 212.png (2MB, 1385x1119px) Image search: [Google]
Samba 212.png
2MB, 1385x1119px
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (114KB, 781x725px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
114KB, 781x725px
>Watching a show called harmonquest
>they get various famous people each episode and play D&D
>it has animated portions

>Episode 5 aubrey plaza is the guest
>Shes some kind of alchemic gnome
>Out of no where just shrinks the goblin thats in the party making him teeny tiny
>the barbarian chick puts him in her cleavage

This whole exchange was unexpected but it hit some of the right buttons, especially aubrey plaza talking about shrinking the dude and then taunting him
>>
File: 1486168299701.jpg (503KB, 1400x1353px) Image search: [Google]
1486168299701.jpg
503KB, 1400x1353px
>>
File: 215262.jpg (220KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
215262.jpg
220KB, 1024x1280px
>>
File: 1486187757683.png (431KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1486187757683.png
431KB, 1300x1300px
>>
File: 1486187808217.png (531KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1486187808217.png
531KB, 1300x1300px
>>1174443

These are 2 newish Gravity Falls pics, good stuff.
>>
>>1173720
>aubrey plaza is a sizefag

Don't do this to me, anon. Don't fucking do this to me.
>>
>>1173720
>>1175008
Just went and watched the clip. The goblin character had just found a fancy bejeweled dagger, and Aubrey's character shrunk him for no reason. When asked "why did you do that?" she replied with some attitude: "the biiiig man with his dagger".

Is this the Aubrey Plaza version of "you like that little man?"

A pretty simple little scene, but nice. Aubrey Plaza (or at least, the character she's typecast as) has a great attitude for giantess stuff imo.
>>
>>
>>1136727
Do you have the Survivoresque pastebin story called roleplay?
>>
File: boobies_by_khl4us-d7gp8r5.png (592KB, 1000x1070px) Image search: [Google]
boobies_by_khl4us-d7gp8r5.png
592KB, 1000x1070px
What are all you writefriends up to? Any of you currently working on something that we can look forward to?
>>
File: 12453535.png (3MB, 1200x1700px) Image search: [Google]
12453535.png
3MB, 1200x1700px
>>1176048
I'm indefinitely procrastinating on a story that is probably about 50% complete and hate myself for it.
>>
>>1155171
Yeah, seems kinda pointless
I mean, even without the picture you just know that's exactly what he looks like
>>
>>1176048
>new khl4us art never
Why is life so cruel

Oh, also new story. Vore stuff, fantasy stuff, monster girl stuff if you're into that.

http://pastebin.com/ehZNCW9m
>>
File: Sunnydlite 2.jpg (342KB, 950x1074px) Image search: [Google]
Sunnydlite 2.jpg
342KB, 950x1074px
>>
>>1174443
>>1174444

Please writefags, do something with this.
>>
>>1176048
I just finished a (same-size) vore story and now I'm trying finish a /size/ story I started a few months ago. I'm about 2/3rd of the way through it, but I'm kinda stuck on how to do one of the scenes.

The story as a whole is pretty gentle and plot-heavy, but there should be a good payoff at the end. It will probably be the longest thing I've ever written.
>>
>>1176048
I've had a pretty bad headache on and off for the past few days, and some writer's block for the next part of the story, so unfortunately I haven't had that much progress.
>>
>>1176309
Seconding this. Also does anyone know who the artist is that did the pics? Have they got anymore size art?
>>
>>1176063
You willing to share with us the premise of the story at this point or would you rather wait until it's done?

>>1176418
Sounds good. I'll be looking forward to it.

>>1176422
I wouldn't sweat it about not making any progress. You've been writing like a machine in the past couple of days and made a tonne of content for these threads.
>>
>>1176478
The incomplete story is just a very basic premise, office setting where the boss lady is in the process of interviewing and spontaneously hiring a new employee expressly for the purpose of shrinking and eating him for her own amusement.

Nothing special or really unique about the scenario at all, it was just meaningful to me because the last time I actually finished a story was almost a year ago with that feminist vore story that gets thrown around on /d/ threads every so often. I had a good stride for a while working on the one I've got on my hands now, but now writing just feels like such a bloody chore for some reason.
>>
File: 215251.png (2MB, 1280x1716px) Image search: [Google]
215251.png
2MB, 1280x1716px
>>
>>
File: Femforce 4.jpg (54KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
Femforce 4.jpg
54KB, 450x300px
>>
>>
File: Samba 359.jpg (792KB, 925x1428px) Image search: [Google]
Samba 359.jpg
792KB, 925x1428px
>>
File: bowl.png (339KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bowl.png
339KB, 1024x768px
have some rough fresh OC

>tfw will never get found shrunken by a MILF
>>
>>1174443
>>1174444
Holy shit these are great!
>>
>>1175008
This!
>>
File: Jebriodo 1.jpg (1MB, 1011x790px) Image search: [Google]
Jebriodo 1.jpg
1MB, 1011x790px
>>
>>1174443
>>1174444
fantastic
>>
>>1175333
>>1177381
>>1178155
>>1179061
I love this artist.
>>
File: Pandoza 1.jpg (226KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pandoza 1.jpg
226KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: 1468889080465.png (347KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1468889080465.png
347KB, 800x820px
>>
File: Bryan-Lobdell 1.png (544KB, 600x629px) Image search: [Google]
Bryan-Lobdell 1.png
544KB, 600x629px
>>
>>1179105
Source?
>>
>>1180923
I love this. Any more?
>>
File: Pandoza 2.jpg (564KB, 1191x822px) Image search: [Google]
Pandoza 2.jpg
564KB, 1191x822px
>>1182413
yes. artist name is pandoza on deviantart
>>
>>1182401
I wish I knew. Got it off Sizebooru but it has since been deleted
>>
File: 215576.jpg (359KB, 1024x1460px) Image search: [Google]
215576.jpg
359KB, 1024x1460px
>>
File: ret_2_gulp___by_karbo-day11e0.jpg (491KB, 1853x1300px) Image search: [Google]
ret_2_gulp___by_karbo-day11e0.jpg
491KB, 1853x1300px
>>
File: 1486282325184.jpg (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1486282325184.jpg
2MB, 2480x3508px
>>
File: gg619_by_amgipi-daxv8h0.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gg619_by_amgipi-daxv8h0.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>
>>
File: preview__1_by_flagg3d-d85sseh.png (3MB, 1500x1370px) Image search: [Google]
preview__1_by_flagg3d-d85sseh.png
3MB, 1500x1370px
>>
File: Samba 21.jpg (496KB, 694x1031px) Image search: [Google]
Samba 21.jpg
496KB, 694x1031px
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1184841
Oh shit haven't seen this one in awhile
>>
emergency bump
>>
>>1186005
bump limit reached
>>
>>1175008
she has the perfect casual attitude and for whatever reason the almost glazed eyes get me
>>
File: samba 72.jpg (47KB, 471x480px) Image search: [Google]
samba 72.jpg
47KB, 471x480px
>>
File: zzz ariel 37.jpg (254KB, 1006x1280px) Image search: [Google]
zzz ariel 37.jpg
254KB, 1006x1280px
>>1183829
Hell yeah.
More Ariel giantess vore.
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 161

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.