[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/egs/ - El Goonish Shive - Tea Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 98

> What is El Goonish Shive?
A webcomic. The early years were awkward and sketchy, but it's grown into something awesome in the last fourteen years.
> Why is it in /aco/?
Loads of fetish material and a Patreon-funded pin up blog. The thread image is an edit of one of those pin ups. The comic is still technically worksafe, but our discussion of it isn't.
>>Any links I should know?
egscomics is the main page. egspinups is the Patreon-funded art at Tumblr. egs-edits, also at Tumblr, takes pinups, sketchbook entries, and comics and makes pretty good nude edits. There are a few good fics at AO3 as well, but any drawfags, writefags, or editfags that want to hop on the train are encouraged to.
> Previous thread: >>925336
>>
File: 1608-seq_1080.png (1B, 486x500px)
1608-seq_1080.png
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>
>>
File: 20101230_d990.png (1B, 486x500px)
20101230_d990.png
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>
Initial topic: Tedd or Noah?
>>
>>1092042
As a boy, both. Simultaneously.
As a girl, Sensei Greg.
>>
I love the EGS-Edits tumblr because I have a large areola/nipple fetish
>>
>>1090626
So he gets a spell that is just the Dewitchery Diamond on himself, so he can externalize any aspect of himself as another person temporarily? Sounds like something Dan would do actually, but it makes me wonder what spells Grace would get if she got a brand or used the power glove to have non-alien mana in any abundance. Her origin stuff is complicated to make powers out of she doesn't already have.
>>
>>1092042
Noah a cute
>>
not even Tensaided is safe from rule 63
>>
>>1092124
God, I have such a ridiculous boner for Fv5 Greg.
>>
>>1093610
She'd gain SQUIRREL SUMMONING POWERS.
>>
For the Silly Sexy EGS One Shots thing.

Question to anyone: What's the weirdest object you've used as a sex toy?

Question to Sarah and/or Nanase: How far did you and Elliot get?

Dare: Make out with Grace for one minute. She's on top.

Dare: Give Tedd a lap dance until he blushes.

Dare: Pick one person. You both remove one article of clothing.
>>
>>1092022
Thought that was a cock at first.
>>
>>1096628
maybe have that last one be "of the other's choice"... maybe also "currently visible", so it's not just both picking underwear
>>
>>1092029

Boy, you know, I never thought about it until I saw this, and they're totally right. They might not have drawn any cleavage, but there was no mistaking the size. Girl was *Racked*.
>>
bump
>>
>>1096628
The fic will be updated in the next day or two. Life has gotten in the way. Thanks for lobbing more fuel on the fire, kind anon!
>>
>>1095768
And then she would win in fights against the most powerful entities in the world of EGS, and we'd never see them.

[spoiler] Am I doing it right? [/spoiler]
>>
>>1104716
She's probably the strongest non-immortal from her dimension, so she could do that already.
>>
>>1106398
"Strongest" is kind of tricky. Physical strength, maybe. But it takes more than strength to, say, win a fight.

Though I certainly wouldn't want to take her on.
>>
A poorly drawn webcomic that revolves around unexpected lesbians? What are the fucking odds? This must be a one in a million phenomenon.
>>
>>1107445
She may not be a warrior, but she's a sharp cookie with a year of magic kungfu training, overwhelming power and enormous magical resistance. Beating her requires high level trickery or a gimmick at least.
>>
this NP story is literally the best
>>
>>1109430
This girl has good dreams.
>>
>>1109430
I'm not sure if I want Kitty's real name to be Catherine (Which Kitty is a legit shortening of) or, like, Jessica. Having Kitty be her actual name kinda seems on-the-nose, but then again that's never been a dealbreaker for naming someone in a webcomic.
>>
>>1107848
Oh don't be that way. There's plenty of man on man teasing too.
>>
>>1107848
>poorly drawn
Opinion disregarded.
>>
>>1109430
I'm super disappointed in Dan for his choice in phrasing.

"I don't know what I want more! To have a pet cat girl... or to BE a pet cat girl!" Come on, this is simple stuff!
>>
>>1109430
Do girls like this really exist? If so how do I date one?
>>
>>1110680
80% of characters are lesbians/bisexual and the other 20% can transform INTO lesbians/bisexuals

then again there are 7 billion or so people so one has to exist
>>
>>1109430
I feel like this is the first time an EGS character has actually been implied to be into something for sexual reasons.
>>
>>1110741
Nah, it's just one of the more explicit occasions.

Ashley has an explicitly stated fetish for transformation, and Tedd is either the same or very, very heavily implied. It's just that Tedd's thing doesn't come up much anymore compared to his more platonic gender-issues and the explicitly altruistic research and development that he's been doing.
>>
>>1110741
Are you kidding? Tedd has an entire speech at one point about how he's a gigantic pervert. (It's so that he can then flip it around that despite being a collosal pervert, he isn't such a lowlife that he'd use the x-ray function on his techno glasses to creep on people)
>>
Know what we need? Some pre-despair Pandora sexing it up.
>>
>>1114471
Forgot pic
>>
>>1114471
>>1114472
Sounds like fun.
>>
>>1114499
Checked
>>
>>1110651
But owning a person is wrong, anon!
>>
>>1110680
>how do I date one?
be a catgirl
>>
>>1117309
Of course owning a person is wrong anon! That's why you get their consent first! You find a cat girl and befriend them, you earn their trust over days and weeks of prolonged ear-scratches, treats, playtime, and hours of nonstop petting until they, of their own free will, decide that they want to be your pet cat girl!

Catgirls are amazing and it's like you know nothing of the subject! No dedicated study or even layman's knowledge! Damn this manga aisle!
>>
>>1118064
The question, of course, is "how long until Kitty becomes a catgirl" and "will she immediately dedicate herself to becoming Catalina and Rhoda's pet"?

The answer is like a week, tops.
>>
>>1092022
>>1092024
>>1094674
Real talk here guys, drawfag here.

I want to draw some underrated Fv5 girls.

Can be pin ups or lewd stuff.

Do you guys have requests?

>>1095663
>>1092124
My favorite too mate.
>>
>>1119867
I could go for a v5'd Charlotte, girl could use some love. It doesn't have to be lewd, but not being so seems like a wasted opportunity. Something sexy and partially naked should be best. Suggestive and lewd context is a bonus, but she would be out of character if she was confident about the situation.

Oh and, keep the glasses.
>>
>>1119884
Well, when I said Fv5 girls, I meant guys turned into girls.

Could be someone that never was gender swaped in canon, like Tedd's dad, Noah or the half immortal teacher.
>>
>>1119890
Oh. Hmm. Yeah, Noah would be interesting. He's fuckable enough already.
>>
>>1119867
>>1119890

You've pretty much suggested, by your pic relateds, what I would suggest ... Fv5 Greg x Fv5 Justin.

You can even start off with them wearing martial arts clothing. In various states of failure.

If you want to get elaborate, Ellen 'accidentally' blasted them and now stuff doesn't fit quite right. Well, melons! Then move on to other versions from there as wardrobe failure increases to full nudity.

Justin might not go down on Greg, but she may very well be down with Greg going down on her. Pretty sure Greg would be.

Take it to the mat, girls. Ellen and Nanase (and maybe Grace) could cheer on from the sidelines.

Unless you want to get into even more obscure side characters. Then Noah and (young) Raven come prominently to mind. Don't think I've seen anything of them as girls. Maybe they might take a shower together without actually getting nasty.

Maybe George x Justin ...? That could be interesting, seeing as they both are actually into guys.
>>
>>1119908
There was a non-canon female Raven at some point. I don't think she was "young" but I recall her being attractive.
>>
>>1119936
Damn, I remember that there was a site with a list and a link for each transformation on the comic.

I wish I had it with me.
>>
>>1119939
Found it
>>
File: 1420179135514.gif (1B, 486x500px)
1420179135514.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>1119977

Goth MILF Raven. I mean ... so obvious once you see it.

> P.S. - noice digits
>>
>>1119977
I had forgotten about this. I like this change. Can we get it permanently?

Dubs never lie, after all.
>>
How about v5 Gerald? He'd make a probably hot but completely insufferable bitch.
>>
>>1120143

Well, yeah. He's already a completely insufferable bitch when he's a guy.
>>
File: raven egs.png (1B, 486x500px)
raven egs.png
1B, 486x500px
>>1119977
Ok, did a quick one because goth girls are my weakness.
>>
>>1120363
Good, now she need to be saying something lewd, like seducing her classroom.

Its a shame that there are barely any mind alterations on EGS. That one with the Oblivious Wand was pretty great.
>>
>>1120363
I want her dominating Eliot.
>>
>>1120363
Let's see...
>F-Raven
>Goth-F-Elliott
>That green haired girl from school
>Alt-Sarah
Not enough, of course, but it can be worked with.
>>
>>1119867
How about V5 Mr. Verres, providing an endless barrel of exposition on why he was a poor choice for transformation? Bonus points if he has either a chart or a dress that says "male" on it.
>>
>>1121319
I like this one.
>>
File: egs raven.png (1B, 486x500px)
egs raven.png
1B, 486x500px
>>1120363
Decided to do justice to her.

>>1121319
Gonna try to do this. Any idea for the dialogue?
>>
>>1122151
You could just have her trailing off from a "blah blah blah"
>>
>>1122151
I'd bring up the point of his mustache being one of his defining features. It's a very masculine feature, but while removing it does create a distinct feminization, it's paradoxically so distinct that it creates difficulty in even associating his female self with his male equivalent. There's probably a lot more you could do with other such features. Really, overall he's as prototypical a "Father" as one could imagine.
>>
>>1123439
Well first step is to keep the glasses. Beyond that, the mustache does have an effect of adding to a stern expression, so strong facial features is probably the way to go.
>>
>>1123439
>>1123441
I will probably try to incorporate the shape of the mustache on the hair.
>>
File: 20081126_0umS.png (1B, 486x500px)
20081126_0umS.png
1B, 486x500px
>>1123501
Eh, it's not terribly distinct anyway. If you want to go full silly, just give her a mustache. Slightly less silly is holding up a fake mustache.
>>
>>1094674
Giorno Giovanna?
>>
>>1092022
Do people care about the actual dumb plot of this comic or just in it for the fetish?
>>
>>1123657
The plot is good, but more of us are in it for the comedy, character development, and awkward teen romance.

The fetish stuff is just the icing on the cake.
>>
>>1123737
This.

The plot even gets interesting once shit gets real....which takes a lot of time.

But damn, female Justin has a desapointing ass.
>>
>>1120363
Cute.
>>
>>1109430
She may only be in NP, and probably not for long, but I think we need some cat themed Kitty lewds up in here.
>>
>>1128763
>ScruffySecondsThisHardSoVeryHard.png
>>
>>1110680
>>>/d/7204986
>>
>>1130969

Thanks, anon. I almost went a whole year without visiting /d/.
>>
>>1092022
Weird
>>
>>1134352
Yes.
Wait, was that supposed to be a bad thing?
>>
>>1136729
Where'd this come from?
>>
Don't think anyone posted this yet.
>>
>>1139512
Surprised egs edits hasn't hit this one yet, looks easy enough.
>>
Damn you, morals.
>>
>>1142099
If just shortening her is too much, what the hell is she going to do? The only less intrusive thing we've seen would be disguising her, which she probably wouldn't even notice. Maybe she has another trick up her sleeve.
>>
>>1142117
It's canonical that size alterations Rhoda does have a brief stun effect. She could grow her like an inch and then run out of sight while she's dazed.
>>
>>1142233
I kinda doubt that small of a change would do much to stun. On the other hand, a small sudden change might make her trip while running.
>>
>>1142099

Casting an En-Booben Spell of that magnitude would be seriously dangerous to someone wearing a bra, given the information in panel 1 plus the fact that altering clothing size is nearly a separate spell.

Of course, if Kitty was NOT wearing a bra, just a shirt that could handle that volume change .... at a full run, it would still be nearly as dangerous.

If Rhoda can change the size of just a part of the body (as seems to be canon), then all she needs to do is shorten Kittys legs by 6 or 8 inches. Her top running speed would drop dramatically, in the two or three steps before she just flat-out trips and lands on her tits.
>>
>>1143908
It's canonical that size change tfs in any form cannot intrinsically pose danger to the subject. The odds are that her bra would snap before anything real bad happens.
>>
>>1144732
Or, her growing boobs might radiate "growth energy".
But from what we've seen it seems like Rhoda's spells handle clothes pretty well.
>>
holy shit
>>
>>1142099
Could someone do a colour version of panel 3, please?
>>
>>1139512
>>1145733
I really hope egs edits doesn't apply four inch nipples to these damn things. That not how tits fucking work, the nipples don't just scale up they get stretched out along with the rest of the flesh.
>>
>>1146046
I'm talking about excessive pointiness, in case that wasn't clear
>>
>>1146046
>>1146047
i personally love the giant nipples
fantasy >>> reality
>>
>>1145980
Only if you provide a colour source, I don't recognize that character.
>>
>>1146080
It just doesn't feel accurate to the characters individually, and having every last one of them with giant nips is further ridiculous.

>>1146228
There isn't one. She's only appeared in the grayscale strip.
>>
>>1146242
That's what it seemed. Oh well, impromptu colouring aweigh.
>>
>>1144732
>It's canonical that size change tfs in any form cannot intrinsically pose danger to the subject.

You better re-read the on-going arc. Back up about ten strips to the discussion Rhoda & Cat have in the dressing room before she shrinks Cat. It's canon that Rhoda nearly injured herself with a size-change spell, but was able to get out her own clothes quickly enough by random chance of what she was wearing.

Also, I was making a fucking joke you retarded autist. You must be amazing fun at parties. You're "that guy" who gets the joke an hour after everyone else, then shouts an explanation out loud to everyone when you do finally get it, just to make sure everyone knows how clever & quick you are, aren't you?
>>
>>1146046
>>1146047

Could you post an example of work that EGSedits has done that offends you so ...? Because, I think you're mixing him up with someone else.

EGSedits is doing some pretty fine work, especially his more recent stuff now that he's got a bit of practice & experience under his belt. My major complaint with him at this point (or maybe more of a comment/suggestion) is that most of his nipples look too similar. Some of the girls could use a bit more personalization ... there's quite a bit more variety to nipples than his body of work (so far) has suggested.
>>
>>1146080
>>1146228
>>1146244

Maybe use this Heidi x Carol >>1092024 as an approximate starting point ..? Seems pretty pale skinned, so leaning more toward Carol.

I would suggest Kitty's hair color might be somewhat natural (rather than bright pink or purple). Maybe a light brown, shifted blonde-ish toward Carol's palette? Possible with a bit of ginger-ish red, like a ginger cat (Morris/Garfield). The gray-scale indicates not blonde or strawberry blonde, but maybe something similar to Justin in these: >>1136729 >>1123737 >>1119890 as a starting base. Also, auburn tones of pic-related seem possible.

Eye color looks light, so maybe red amber/gold, or light green, rather than a brown or dark blue. Trying to imagine common light-colored cat eye colors. Gold and green are pretty common, and lots of shades to choose from.
>>
>>1146242
>>1146271
The background ended up looking terrible when I tried to ink it in, unfortunately. Sorry for the washed-out appearance.
>>
File: 7079708107c.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
7079708107c.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1146280

Nice. Good effort, especially for the material you had to work with. Guess we'll just have to wait for Dan to provide something canon.

Pic-related is sort of the direction I was imagining for possible color, from closest examples I could composite from a quick google. That dark amber left eye on the odd-eyed cat is what I was trying to imagine, as well as the green for the large cat. Those reddish/auburn, darker brown tones of fur also what I was imagining.

Not that I'm requesting a re-do .. not yet. Not for this pic >>1146280.

But maybe if we get to see enough of her later on this might be an interesting reference. I could really care less about tits that size. I'm more of am athletic B-cuppish fan myself. Like I said ... if Kitty makes enough canon appearance and there's material to do lewds of her later, be interesting to see what Dan provides.

_______
On a tangential note, I sort of see these girls from /wg/ as offering inspiration for what a real life Ashley might sort of look like:

Love the black hair & bush on this girl, as well as her exotic face and (for me) about prefect breast size: >>>/wg/6825230

This one made me wonder (for the first time) if anyone (girl or otherwise) in EGS would wear a light, semi-simple tattoo: >>>/wg/6826476 and we only know Ashley is "some Asian mix" in origin from canon ... Vietnamese &/or Burmese as part of her bloodline could be quite interesting.

Especially the breasts & nipples on this girl: >>>/wg/6827384 but her skin is too light; Ashley seems to have distinct tone to her skin like the Vietnamese girl. I could see Nanese having royalty-like, milky skin like that.

Ellen such a lucky dawg .....
>>
three new from egs-edits
>>
>>
File: Escape-59.png (1B, 486x500px)
Escape-59.png
1B, 486x500px
>>1146657
I liked the idea of ginger hair, should I try heterochromia,or leave them green?
>>
>>
>>1146261
*Please* learn to read, she wasn't in any danger, her clothes would've ripped, nothing else.
>>
>>1146777
Good work.
>>
>>1147111

Fine. You win. My mistake. I still say that buttons popping off are hideously dangerous and she could have still bruised her eye.

Have a cookie. The Tragedy of t3h Ripped Clothes was narrowly avoided. For Reasons. And ended up being the Greater Tragedy in that situation.

> holy shit, fiftyfuckingsevenstrips ago

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=511

Plot twist: they will Nevah Escapes t3h Mall.
>>
>>1146779

I like that shade a lot. I'd call it more a shade of auburn, but really nice.

As far as odd-eyed ... hmmmm. y first reaction is that it's done far too much as a worn anime trope. But, for Kitty being a catgirl amongst catgirls ... it might work for me if she was the one (and only) in the EGS universe. Assuming she became part of the ongoing cast instead of disappearing after this arc.

If you were to spend some time on that, maybe crop/copy a good example of her eyes and try a few combinations to get one that really works. The pic of that cat is dramatic but not necessarily good looking. I love the dark red-amber shade of that eye, but for character design I'd want to pair it with a perfect shade of green so they'd compliment a lot better.

And, yeah, not to ignore the EGSedits >>1146777 >>1146790. Those look really nice, too. But, I'm really sold on the auburn hair/green eyes combo now. The background coloring and crispness of the image are pretty sweet, too.

I think her nipples in this pic work well due to the spell being cast ... it would likely have an effect similar to that. However, if she sticks around as a character and is worthy of more fan art & edits, I'd certainly want to see her nipples scaled back for her normal cup size, even slightly reduced areola in proportion. Going with the redhead theme, I'd want to study other redheads for inspiration on something that fits and is also unique to her in comparison to how most of the other girls in the EGSedits universe tend to look.

I really like the shade of color picked for her jacket in this, by the way.

Other possible consideration might be an edit where her white shirt has burst open in ragged rips & shreds and is in various states of falling off/open and exposing her. Makes me wonder if she was wearing a bra at the time and, if so, what state that might be in.

Panel 3 here has potential, with dialog removed except for her name "Kitty." What skirt/leggings color to go with her hoodie?
>>
>>1148464
Spent some time browsing /wg/ trying to find good reference pix of redhead nipples. Not much luck, but a freckles thread gave up some girls as potential inspiration for character model/coloration for Kitty. Not suggesting freckles, just has a lot of redheads in it:

Make up is not interesting, but those dark, reddish brown eyes are getting close (a bit too dark) to the red-amber I was suggesting:
>>>/wg/6803991

Lovely hair color, and green eyes this light:
>>>/wg/6804868

More natural hair color:
>>>/wg/6810891

Fine hair rather than the heavier hair many redheads have; matches eyebrows:
>>>/wg/6814281

Not big on the dark eyebrows, but a real natural-ish true ginger:
>>>/wg/6821299

These eyes, really pale skin, nice very light freckles. THESE EYES:
>>>/wg/6826965

The more natural brown-ish hair on top frosted with cherry-ginger for nice two-tone effect. The eyes a dark aquamarine are interesting, but those lips look ruined by botox:
>>>/wg/6797887

Even though dyed, a nice, intense auburn. Again with light-colored freckles on very pale skin, and nearly coral-colored, tight nipples:
>>>/wg/6829159

Another auburn-ish, but a bit too artificial:
>>>/wg/6798063

And this girl for her breast size/shape and nipples. The piercings are nice & interesting, but the hair color, eyebrows & tattoos aren't very appealing:
>>>/wg/6829163
>>
File: EGSNP-EFRM-59.png (1B, 486x500px)
EGSNP-EFRM-59.png
1B, 486x500px
>>1146280
>>1146779
There was an HD version of that comic strip on patreon, feel like you might want to have that :)
>>
new pinup.

DAMN.

(tumblr version because patreon is down atm)
>>
>>1148861

Is look verra nice, anon. Thank You!

>>1149682

Holy frakkin' molie !!!!

Not sure I like her pink-themed, but otherwise that just sizzles.

BYW, reference image here >>1151016 for the thought I expressed here >>1148464
about shirt ripping open.
>>
>>1151044
It's already skin tight, so we could shop it off with a flesh tone filler.
>>
File: 20120121_U9pH.png (1B, 486x500px)
20120121_U9pH.png
1B, 486x500px
I forgot how much great shit was in the sketchbook...
>>
Am I the only one who can't quite get off to the guys in girl form? My mind keeps inserting that masculine persona and its too distracting.

The exception is when it's a pinup or something and they aren't "in character", and specifically Elliotts alts. They have a different soul, in my mind.
>>
>>1151521
Nope. Then again, I get off to the guys in guy form too. And the girls in guy form. Not Tensaided, pointedly, but a Tedd/Noah/Dude-Grace threesome? Rrrrowr.
>>
>>1151521
Nope. I'm super into TG, and I'm probably about a 1.5 on the Kinsey scale.
>>
>>1151771
>>1152617
Yeah I figured I'm probably in the minority around here. Oh well.
>>
>>1151521 >>1151771
>>1152617 >>1152714

I think you guys are missing a few of the major r63 points of the attraction of EGS.

I can't find it right now, but pic-related was generated as a result of a conversation Nanse had with Ted (someone post link please if you find it). Ted tried & rejected multi-sets of boobs morph because he was focused on a personal aesthetic that didn't appeal to him. Nanse pointed out the morph is valid for how it feels, both the person experiencing the morph & the partner playing with all those tits.

Your comments are similar to Ted's casual rejection on biased and partial criteria.

To state it more directly, there are multiple facets to the transformations. Don't consider only the one that doesn't attract you; think about how it can work in other ways.

Assuming you're all guys, don't think about being dudes & getting sexy with another dude who is transformed. I mean, that can be hot for someone else (as you seem to realize), but that ignores the possibility of what it means to be a guy & transform into a female, and then experience different aspects of being female yourself.

Wouldn't you like to enjoy having an orgasm as a woman? How about if you morphed into a woman & get to have hot sexxy with another woman?

That's just the most obvious r63 example. There are certainly others if you start to think about it. The key in the EGS universe is being able to transform temporarily into other forms, yet still return to your own.

If I put myself in Elliot's position and had a super kawaii waifu like Ashley who quite bi, I can tell you that what sex either of us were at any moment wouldn't matter much to me when I wanted to get nasty with her. Probably the only combination I would NOT be down with would be both of us male, and even that could change after we'd been together long enough. I'd certainly go female and let her fuck me, both as a male and as a female with a strap-on.

Hell. I'd probably insist on it at some point.
>>
>>
>>1153548
Perfect
>>
>>1153021
That was in the NP arc where they were designing new forms for Susan to have fairy dolls of. Specifically this one:

http://www.egscomics.com/egsnp.php?id=223
>>
>>1153021
>Assuming
Nasty habit.
>>
>>1153548

Whelp. I'm hard.

Cat's in over her head. That is the look of a hungry predator; Rhoda is going to consume her. Not that I think either of them will mind.

The quiet little mousy ones are ALWAYS the ones to look out for.
>>
>>1154578
if you liked that, how about a shiny version
>>
Ever wonder if Tedd sometimes goes to school in a cuntboy form?
>>
>>1155324
Doesn't sound like him, honestly. He likes to indulge in the femininity, swapping just the genitals seems pointless and awkward.

Still I can see him trying it, and probably deciding that it sounded more fun than it was.
>>
Hey, what if magic went and decided to change it's rules again, and ended up being sex based magic?

Think it'd be a fine premise for a porn story or game.
>>
>>1154159
for all his reputation Ted's kinks are all way too tame.
>>
>>1156207
I hadn't noticed him saying "libido" before. I wonder how far he can crank that up?
>>
>>1156207
>physically changing into a female several times a day
>hot lesbian sex with his girlfriend
>inventing dozens of female forms to experiment with
>including changing into a cargirl
>including a 4-breasted morph

> "tame"

Anon, I want to visit one of the partied you think isn't tame.
>>
>>1159880
>cargirl

*ahem*

Of course ... CATgirl.
>>
>>1159880
He probably wants to see him do hyper stuff.
>>
I always wonder if Dan is actually producing some of those Edits himself, incognito.
>>
>>1159881
he could be a car girl too, you don't know
>>
>>1159880
>not a rare kink
>she's a shapeshifter into him as a person, form irrelevant, and they still haven't fucked
>stuck in a rut
>generic anime trope as fuck
>he's not into breasted because he's a fucking casual when it comes down to it.

He has less kinks than the average poster on /co/. If he posted on /d/ he'd be the Elliot of the board.
>>
>>1160013
I'm almost positive he is. Like 93%
>>
>>1153021
Yes to all of this.
>>
>>1160893
>she's a shapeshifter into him as a person, form irrelevant, and they still haven't fucked
I'm not so sure. Just because they spelled it out doesn't mean it didn't happen. I think there was some comment he made on a forum alluding to it, when she pounced him once. It was a long time ago though.
>>
>>1160893
Have they actually said that Tedd and Grace haven't fucked? I honestly can't remember if they have or not.
>>
>>1160893
>and they still haven't fucked
>>1161568
>>1162139

Grace's birthday party, start reading here:

http://www.egscomics.com/index.php?id=794

and continue for ~5 or 8 pages. Grace's comment about not being bisexual plus the surrounding conversation, in context, seems to imply they have already been having lesbian sex. At least.

There are some other events throughout the series, including quite a bit before Grace's birthday party when Ted's dad catches them sleeping together (literally) all curled up & cuddling. That specific incident may not have been post-sex so much as very soon before. My memory is fuzzy, but I think that scene was in the conclusion of Painted Black, where Ted & Grace probably just cuddled up together for comfort after pretty traumatic experiences for both of them.

While not explicitly stated in-comic (that I remember), it seems impossible that they haven't, and for some time.
>>
>>1162139
I think Dan has said that it's up to the reader which is, you know, a huge cop out. But he wasn't going to confirm how far they went past cuddling. That might have been in one of the Q&As or possibly one of his mini rants.
>>
>>1162198

http://www.egscomics.com/index.php?id=563

Previous to even this, there had been implications of "interest" between them; Ted's dad even made one or two comments along those lines. But, following Painted Black, seems Ted & Grace probably jumped into the pool. Even if they didn't, it's almost unimaginable they haven't by the present time. I'm just suggesting that it was probably between this pic related and Grace's Birthday.

If it's "left up to the reader," then that's what I'm going to believe anyway.
>>
>>1162244
I tend to think that Tedd was really excited for sex. Grace was his first girlfriend so we know that he was a virgin coming into the comic (The only character who might not have been a virgin at the start of the comic was Nanase). I think he and Grace got to the point of wanting to try sex, but Tedd may not have found himself wanting it by the time that they were both naked. I don't know. Maybe they did eventually end up having sex.

That may have been why Tedd's perversity has died down over time. He may have found that he wasn't nearly as perverted as he thought when he got to a situation where he was able to have sex and then toned down that part of his personality.
>>
>>1164119
>I think he and Grace got to the point of wanting to try sex, but Tedd may not have found himself wanting it by the time that they were both naked.

Yeah. I remember that. Hooking up with a cutie who was digging me, we got a (mostly) quiet room to ourselves at a party, all excited-like we got each other out of our clothes, and then I looked at her all naked and said "You know what? This sex thing seems over rated. I think I'll just stay a virgin. But, thanks for the offer. Im'a go fap in the bathroom while you get dressed. It's been good."

not
>>
File: 20031017_qSBp.gif (1B, 486x500px)
20031017_qSBp.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>1161568
Flipped through the archives, this was said pounce. Seems as likely a point as any for it to happen.
>>
File: maturity.png (1B, 486x500px)
maturity.png
1B, 486x500px
>>1142099
>>
File: Catalina!.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Catalina!.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1155289
I'm glad I got out of bed today.
>>
File: KittyTedd.png (1B, 486x500px)
KittyTedd.png
1B, 486x500px
>>1151353
>>
>One might reach certain conclusions based on this pinup, and one would be wrong. Sarah decided to be male for a bit, and Tedd female. This afforded them some anonymity, and with it being such a hot day, they decided they could dress light and not worry about modesty. Later on, they got ice cream (as friends do), and Sarah got some of her delicious mint chocolate ice cream on her cheek. Tedd, being a stalwart companion, choice to thoroughly lick the ice cream off of Sarah's face.

>This was something they might not normally do, but again with the anonymity and such.

>Granted, it's true this anonymity might have gotten out of hand, considering the various and numerous... Things they did after this exact moment, but it was nonetheless just friendly fun among friends having fun with their anonymity. As friends do.

>It's possibly worth noting that they were actually seen by several people who knew exactly who they were regardless, but given that they were oblivious to this, that's hardly relevant.
>>
>>1166059
Is there a sexual orientation that exists only to cocktease? Because I think that's what Danny boy here is all about.
>>
>>1166059
Sarah makes a great twink/femboy/trap.
>>
>>1166059
Dan needs to just make Sarah/Tedd/Grace happen at this point. Polyamorous wholesome relationships are my most vanilla fetish and fuck me if they don't hit all right notes.
>>
>>1166402
She makes a hell of a muscle trap.
>>
>>1166059
Now I kinda wanna see girl Tedd with trap Sarah and Grace standing behind her. Kinda like if they were minibosses in a video game.
>>
File: OT23.png (1B, 486x500px)
OT23.png
1B, 486x500px
>>1171729
Why not go all the way?
>>
File: 1500x500.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1500x500.jpg
1B, 486x500px
New chapter of Silly Sexy EGS One Shots (TRUTH OR HORRIBLE CONSEQUENCES FOREVER) is up, for anyone who doesn't get the emails.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/5313035/chapters/21610868
>>
>>1171920
>Susan x Fairy Summon x Jeremy
>>
>>1171920

Maybe explain that chart? What's it supposed to be graphing out? This some sort of fan thing, or did Dan produce it?
>>
>>1172090
Pretty hot. Is this Ashley's first time dealing with a cock? If so I image it's even more intense for her because all she wants to do is experiment with it.
>>
>>1172655
The "ultimate polyamorous puppy pile," with each character being shipped simultaneously with everyone they're linked to directly. I like it except for the lack of a Sarah/Susan link.
>>
>>1172676
Also Grace DID mention that there were still some bugs in the intersex form.
>>
>>1172682
I don't entirely believe that oversensitivity is a bug.
sounds more like a feature :)
>>
>>1172090
>>1172676
>Girl sprouts penis for the first time
>Wants nothing more than to just run to the bathroom and spray semen everywhere
>Instead has to sit in public through increasingly steamy situation until she creams he pants
>Desperately hoping to stave off orgasm as long as possible both because it'd be embarrassing and because she'd have to stop enjoying the teasing.

Hello new kink. I need some material for this scenario that really gets in the girl's head.
>>
File: 1486111628536.png (1B, 486x500px)
1486111628536.png
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>1173943
...Yuuuuuppp. That's about what I expected. Good stuff.
>>
It feels so satisfying to have a comic that I've been following for like 15 years finally starting to hint at sexual things and getting a lewd community
>>
>>1173943

Nice. Pretty much exactly what was expected given the original -- >>1149682

Any chance we can get a version with a decent, neat bush ..? Something to compliment the hair.

Thinking similar to these as a base model:
>>1159576
>>1157153
>>1163735
>>1156353
>>1160306
>>1153853

Not a tropical jungle ... trim, neat, maybe shaved lips, still of substance, yet tuck into a bikini bottom.

Still not happy Dan pink-themed her for this; I like her much better with an earthy green palette. Seemed more natural. Not suggesting anything so extensive as to re-edit the color scheme; for this piece just leave it pink as-is. Unless someone _really_ wants to do it for their own personal reasons.

I'll be just quite happy with a cute Ashley bush. Never can quite get used to a woman who is completely bare. Just. Ain't. Right.

And, thanks very much for even this edit. Saved.
>>
>>1173943
big boob edit when
>>
File: 1469980470692.png (1B, 486x500px)
1469980470692.png
1B, 486x500px
>>1173279

1st reaction is: choice of character. Could be nearly any of them, but "getting in her head" means starting with which personality to build a story around. The mechanism of how they gender change is secondary, but developing it is still essential. Unexpected gender change at inconvenient time &/or location.

What first came to mind was Susan, or perhaps Ashley's gothy friend (forgot her name just now). The idea of such a self-assured personality that's a bit know-it-all & worldly lends itself to losing their cool (a bit) and getting uncharacteristically lost in the experience. If Susan, maybe she'd call Justin for "assistance." He'd probably be willing. If it's Ashley's friend, maybe she has heard enough from Ashley to suspect Ashley might be able to help.

However. Almost as quickly, the thought of Catalina and her hyper personality has a very serious attraction. That case could lend itself to Rhoda participating. Sure, she's into girls but, at this point in the story, all she's ever done is kiss Cat (probably mutual fondling going on, too) and they've not even seen each other naked. And, she loves Cat, so exact gender form might be a secondary consideration to being with the person she loves. Rhoda just strikes me as that quiet girl who is curious to try out very nearly anything, given an opportunity.

Cat gets gender changed. Somehow. Accidentally picks up one of Ted's watches someone neglectfully put down in the lunchroom? And Cat is trying to return it but activates it? In school? Panic ensues. During school. Emergency call out to Rhoda. Who activates Cat's penis, then helps to take care of Needs. In the interest of calming Cat down. And Science.

Stairwell, locker room, boiler room, bus. Bathroom is a bit too tropey. Needs to be Catalina-level ridiculous if you go in this direction. School roof (still an anime trope, but the thrill under an open sky has a lot of attraction, I can tell you from personal experience).

Why not stories, plural?
>>
>>1172090
"For Tedd - did you enjoy Fv5 to... enjoy giving blowjobs?"

Shouldn't that be "Did you design FV5 to... enjoy"?

I've got this vision of the titty monster pink haired girl Elliot sucking cock while Ellen feeds girl Tedd a popsicle while they watch. Then girl-elliot giving girl-tedd a kiss.
>>
>>1166510
Everybody _says_ "vanilla fetish" and "vanilla tastes", but nobody's willing to pay for that much ice cream.
>>
>>1173943
>>1174029
hourglass edit when
>>
>>1174231
Problem is it isn't an easily exploitable kink, you actually need good writing and insight into characters emotions. It's *hard* to do good vanilla, easier to do something with just no flavor.
>>
maybe it's more of a personal fetish, but I would love to see these ones
>>1149682
>>1094674

with a wet spot over the vag
>>
>>1174070
It's literally impossible to accidentally use a tf watch
>>
>>1166059
Edit when?
>>
>>1174881
>literally impossible to accidentally

> "literally"

In a web comic depicting a universe of magic and alien technology.

> "Literally."

You REALLY gonna go with that, anon ..?

> impossible to accidentally

Catlina.

Checkmate, motherfucker. Check. Mate.
>>
>>1175069
He's referring to the complicated process of activation Tedd put into them to prevent just such a thing.

Of course, doesn't mean some old ones aren't around from before he did that.
>>
Will she become a recurring character?
>>
>>1176019
This is a very obvious case of a writer accidentally creating a character on the fly, and then that character taking on a life of its own.

So I suspect yes, yes she will.
>>
>>1176081
>>1176019
I hope so, we need more open pervert girls
>>
>>1176131
I think Elliot is going to piss her off a bit
>So you can turn into any kind of human girl... or a cat boy? OH COME ON!
>>
>>1176209
Given her likely spells, it wouldn't be a problem for long.
>>
File: Panel 5.png (1B, 486x500px)
Panel 5.png
1B, 486x500px
Holy craps. Panel 5.. could http://archiveofourown.org/works/3696848 be canon?
>>
>>1178405
She's just referring to when she animated Grace.
>>
>>1178405
>Holy craps. Panel 5.. could http://archiveofourown.org/works/3696848 be canon?
Thank you anon, this was *exactly* what I needed right now.
>>
>>1180525
>Sarah
> not having a blonde bush

So very dissapoint.
>>
>>1180929
blonde pubes look darker when wet, also blond hair lightens in the sun so your pubes are usually a bit darker anyway. I've seen some bad instances of blonde hair/black pubes in art but this looks pretty accurate to me, if a bit stylistically mismatched
>>
>>1176019
Why shouldn't reoccurring side-characters have a reoccurring side-villain? It makes for good spaghetti incidents that confuse the a-cast.
>>
>>1181275
Who's a villain? Kitty? I doubt she fits the definition. Pandora herself barely antagonizes any more.

Maybe there's a better term for such agents of chaos.
>>
>>1181307
Rape is a villainous act!
>>
>>1181324
It's not rape if it's a catgirl.
>>
File: Shrunken_Catgirl_Tedd.png (18KB, 167x340px) Image search: [Google]
Shrunken_Catgirl_Tedd.png
18KB, 167x340px
>>1181342
>>
>>1176019
Rhoda did. And Tensided. Anyone who shows up again after like a year probably will, basically.
>>
File: powerlevels.20111222_D0tj.png (121KB, 620x918px) Image search: [Google]
powerlevels.20111222_D0tj.png
121KB, 620x918px
>>1181307
>Maybe there's a better term for such agents of chaos.
Antagonist.
>>
>>1181991
WHERE DID THIS COME FROM AND WHY IS THERE NOT MORE?!
>>
>>1182022
Nope! Just messing with someone isn't the same as opposing them.

Anyways I found the term: tritagonist.
>>
File: Catgirl_Tedd.png (90KB, 315x800px) Image search: [Google]
Catgirl_Tedd.png
90KB, 315x800px
>>1182049
I found it on the wiki; I think it's actually one of Dan's from way back when.

So, I guess you could say there's a *lot* more of this already. (I'm talking about the regular comic, although you might have some luck browsing tye sketchbook section of the comic site.)
>>
I wish this guy drew more EGS lewds
>>
>>1182022
An antagonist is defined as the force opposing the protagonist. Due to the incredibly convoluted nature of egs, there is no central antagonist. It changes from arc to arc. Right now, Pandora could be considered a protagonist based on how centric some parts of Sister 3 have been to her.
>>
>>1185231
I'm sure Sirleck and Voltaire count as antagonists, even if it's hard to call anyone central to anything. All aberrations are completely unredeemable, and whatever volty is on about murdering to get his way doesn't speak well of him.
>>
>>1155289
>a deal's a deal, catalina!
>>
>>1185231
>>1185512
Magic itself has been dicking with people the whole time, and is getting ready to do so much harder. It's a threat to everyone with powers except possibly Grace, and has a will of it's own, so it is the antagonist.
>>
So, one of the fics on ao3 has put forward the idea that Sarah is a size queen. I am in favor of this headcanon.
>>
>>1187524
She doesn't strike me as the type to think that way... but maybe more that she'd try not to. At least, I don't think she'll feel that itch until it gets scratched the first time. Makes for a more entertaining scenario than a simple unstated lewdness, for me.
>>
File: girl tedd.png (193KB, 620x918px) Image search: [Google]
girl tedd.png
193KB, 620x918px
FUCKING
KNEW IT
>>
>>1189167
I didn't, I just looked at the page before that and thought "damn that's nice size and shape difference, it's been a while since we had a school arc with thoses two, I guess dan fiddled with proportions again"
and then this, and I get to reread it with a whole new depth to tedd's expressions
then again, I'm dense as fuck, I never get cookies
>>
>>1186681
Eh, sort of an "environment as antagonist" situation I guess. Also magic seems to be doing all kinds of manipulations, and they don't seem negative overall. What Tedd's magical natures purpose is will be enlightening, I imagine.
>>
>>1187524
>Sarah
> a size queen

Nope. Not seeing it.

And, I can see a lot of wild shit Sarah could be into.

Size queen is a pretty extreme fetish and, from what I've seen, the mental health of most of those people (guys & gals) is seriously to be questioned.

Sarah trying interesting and weird shit fits her personality. Damaging and wrecking her body (or anyone else's) is self-destructive behavior that doesn't fit.
>>
File: KittyLewd.png (251KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
KittyLewd.png
251KB, 728x546px
>>1165909
Have some edits of that one.
>>
File: KittyNude.png (243KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
KittyNude.png
243KB, 728x546px
>>1193365
Dan's style...
>>
File: KittyNotSoFurry.png (242KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
KittyNotSoFurry.png
242KB, 728x546px
>>1193366
...and dialed about half a point back on the furry scale.
>>
File: 2017-2-13.png (191KB, 620x918px) Image search: [Google]
2017-2-13.png
191KB, 620x918px
>>1189167
Next page is up.
>>
>>1193366
>>1193368
I had to stare at this for like five minutes before realizing there was actually a difference.
>>
>>1193444
Did Tedd's breasts just get bigger?
>>
>>1193879
Yeah... but I would obliterate Fem Tedd, breasts or no.
>>
>>1193879
I would guess that part of it is a change in posture from not hiding them any more, but it sure looks like they did.

Changing topics, regarding the catgirl Tedd edits above, I can mix and match changes if anyone wants them (original minus the shorts and collar, say).
>>
>>1193879
It's Monday morning. He got the spell on Friday. It is definitely possible he hasn't stopped accidently using the spell.
>>
>>1194077
Maybe his breasts grow according to how angry he gets
>>
>>1194077
I wonder that if she used it inadvertently in todays, if she'll use it again in the next one.

If so, so much for the attempt to be discrete.
>>
File: 1470375304778.png (269KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470375304778.png
269KB, 1440x1080px
>>1194783
so is that "too big" pinup Tedd/ss "hulking out"?
>>
>>1197335
>Nope.png
>>
>>1193879
Art error, according to the latest commentary. Basically he overcompensated for the change in posture.
>>
File: IceCreamTopless.png (214KB, 473x630px) Image search: [Google]
IceCreamTopless.png
214KB, 473x630px
>>1166059
>>One might reach certain conclusions based on this pinup, and one would be wrong. Sarah decided to be male for a bit, and Tedd female. This afforded them some anonymity, and with it being such a hot day, they decided they could dress light and not worry about modesty. Later on, they got ice cream (as friends do), and Sarah got some of her delicious mint chocolate ice cream on her cheek. Tedd, being a stalwart companion, choice to thoroughly lick the ice cream off of Sarah's face.
>>This was something they might not normally do, but again with the anonymity and such.
>>Granted, it's true this anonymity might have gotten out of hand, considering the various and numerous... Things they did after this exact moment, but it was nonetheless just friendly fun among friends having fun with their anonymity. As friends do.
>>It's possibly worth noting that they were actually seen by several anons who knew exactly who they were regardless, but given that they were oblivious to this, that's hardly relevant.
>>
>>1198052
I don't think they sideboobed correctly. It nonsensically adds a line where it was already bare skin.
>>
>>1198463
Dan doesn't just paint clothes on. They're drawn with material thickness and (with breasts at least) compression effects. I found that the breasts didn't look quite right without a bit of sag. With a sports bra like that, they'll also sit a bit farther to the side. And similarly as with the new shoulder blade, a little extra detail there distracts from the relative lack of detail in a drawing that was composed with the intention of clothing being there. The consideration isn't whether "already bare" parts are the same, but how the overall image looks with the clothing removed.
>>
>>1198463
>>1198758
Similarly, I adjusted the cleavage and tail lines in the catgirl Tedd images.
>>
File: IceCreamExposition.png (213KB, 473x630px) Image search: [Google]
IceCreamExposition.png
213KB, 473x630px
>>1198463
See how the little details go from unobtrusively building the new image to subtly, perhaps distractingly wrong? Some of the other edits here have bits that I find distracting like that, so in the interest of raising the bar, I try to make edits look like they were planned that way from the start.
>>
>>1200554
No no. Take a look at the 4th photo in this thread. In that photo, Grace is at a similar angle to the camera and the underboob/sideboob line looks natural.
>>1092025

Please fix the ice cream shot to match.
>>
File: IceCreamSideboobOfDiscontent.png (214KB, 473x630px) Image search: [Google]
IceCreamSideboobOfDiscontent.png
214KB, 473x630px
>>1200605
>Grace is at a similar angle to the camera and the underboob/sideboob line looks natural
In that image, Grace's torso is angled about 30 degrees left. In the ice cream image, Tedd's torso is angled about 60 degrees left. It's the difference between mostly from the back and mostly from the side. Grace is also laying on her front, squishing her left breast to the side, making that vertical crease more prominent.

Tedd's breast is hanging slightly from gravity, which would produce a horizontal crease as seen from the side.This transitions to a vertical line as the view moves towards the back and the creased skin becomes the dip between the bulges of the breast and rib cage, so the angle of that line should actually be in between both images. But IMO that looks worse than the others due to the flat style messing up how the volume reads, so I elected to go with >>1198052. If I have time later I'll take another shot at making a diagonal work.
>>
>>1173943
Oh god. Ashley is love. Thx to whoever did this
>>
File: 116201741448-01.jpg (52KB, 370x405px) Image search: [Google]
116201741448-01.jpg
52KB, 370x405px
>>1200838
I had hoped to avoid doing this.

Mods: this picture is a reference photo for an ongoing discussion in this thread.

In this photo, the woman has a bit more boob than Tedd, so the line would be shorter. The woman is not leaning as far forward as Tedd, but she illustrates "what does that line represent?".

The line itself is the chest line going up. The boob line disappears behind the chest line because he's turned slightly away from the viewer.
>>
File: reference.jpg (75KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
reference.jpg
75KB, 736x981px
>>1201096
She's also not turned as far to the left (look at the shoulders and small of the back). This is the main reference I was using. At that size and angle, most of the volume is suggested by smooth shading rather than sharp lines, so it will take some artistic license regardless.
>>
We're all just not used to seeing profiles. How many cartoons have both eyes shown when they should have the directly 90 degree profile?
>>
>>1193444
despite how much the fetish stuff is great, it annoys me how much of a whiny SJW Dan is

here we have one of his characters upset because they get to choose their gender, which is a chance that trannies would kill for
>>
>>1203768

Because they might HAVE to choose, and then lose the ability to change - when their dream was to let EVERYONE change whenever they wanted.
>>
>>1203768
He's not a tranny though, he's stuck in the middle. He doesn't know what he wants, for a tranny it would be a non issue.
>>
>>1201292
In your photo, the woman is pressing down on the breast, pushing it towards the viewer. That changes the line. Tedd isn't doing that, so the shape of the breast is more towards Sarah.
>>
It's midnight on my side, reminding you all that today's Dan b-day
Go say something nice to the guy
>>
File: Spring Break.jpg (86KB, 630x600px) Image search: [Google]
Spring Break.jpg
86KB, 630x600px
>>1204096
>Tedd isn't doing that, so the shape of the breast is more towards Sarah.
And this is supposed to make the vertical line MORE prominent? I think that the disagreement at this point is less about what's going on physically and more about how to best translate that to the style being edited in a way that doesn't trigger anyone's autism.
>>
draw tits instead of arguing about tits, guys. Alternatively draw Elliott and femTed kissing.
>>
>>1205058
What's wrong with doing both?
>>
File: smoochy kissing noises.png (87KB, 526x590px) Image search: [Google]
smoochy kissing noises.png
87KB, 526x590px
>>1205058
>>1206662
Or all three?
>>
>>1206662
>>1206665
Nice!
>>
>>1206662
>>1206665
Anymore of this? I feel like it should follow up with sex.
>>
I have no idea what this comic is. Are the nudes official or edits?
>>
>>1209501

The nudes are edits.
>>
>>1193444

So is it just me...
>>
File: 1487564040-20170220S3_094.png (158KB, 620x918px) Image search: [Google]
1487564040-20170220S3_094.png
158KB, 620x918px
>>1210084

...or do (base form)Elliot's testosterone levels seem to increase proportionately to his hair length?
>>
>>1209501
Edits.
>>
>>1210084
>>1210087
Eliot really is a great friend, I wish I had a friend like him.
>>
Anyone see the new NP? What is the effect that everyone's betting on? I'm going to say that the opposite of the desired effect is going to end up happening: Kitty is going to end up shrinking a bit!

Or something totally wacky could happen, like maybe just her arms shrink, since Rhoda was aiming only for the sleeves.
>>
File: 1701-2-4a-theater.png (167KB, 689x918px) Image search: [Google]
1701-2-4a-theater.png
167KB, 689x918px
New pinup - Rhoda "playing with her cat".
>>
>>1209492
As the dialogue and title indicate, it takes place in a dream. After the edited panels, Elliot wakes up, and the lewd potential drops sharply.

>>1209501
Naughty bits are edits, but most of the beef is official. Seems Dan likes to draw abs you can grind meat on.
>>
>>1210197
It's worth noting in that every alternate dimension where they are different genders, they're also a couple.
>>
>>1205020
Damn that is a great edit! Props to the anon who drew it!
>>
File: 20071103_pdHf.png (50KB, 728x248px) Image search: [Google]
20071103_pdHf.png
50KB, 728x248px
It's been almost a year since the last time the Sketchbook was updated
Right now, I'm just browsing the previous posts
Good stuff here
>>
File: 20050829_NtTU.gif (25KB, 523x600px) Image search: [Google]
20050829_NtTU.gif
25KB, 523x600px
>>1214489
>go to Sketchbook looking for cheesecake
>get actual cheesecake
You win this round Dan.
>>
File: 20120111_WVXE.png (70KB, 728x572px) Image search: [Google]
20120111_WVXE.png
70KB, 728x572px
>>1212690
Implications for Tedd's decision?
>>
>>1212698
Dan did the original, I did the edit. That's fresh OC, /aco/ exclusive. And thanks.
>>
>>1214975

recent events here have taught me to save everything interesting as soon as I see it

FUK'N SAVED! Thank you.

Any chance this one ..... ?

>>1210726

Was thinking that Rhoda could still be wearing part of a top of some sort, either as-designed or ripped. Nipples exposed, or just obvious through the fabric. Possibly a sports-halter or something?

The physics of boobs that size would distort them somewhat without support/containment/partial containment. So a Nanase-like containment design, maybe? See-through due to wetness for some Reasons?

side-note: >>1209442 looks like it could be Ted using a Nanase-type morph. Do we know, canon from Dan, that this is actually Nanase?
>>
>>1216788

OhBTW -- archive of this thread with missing images:

http://desuarchive.org/aco/thread/1092022/

Also note: that Rhoda with her Cat pinup. If edited, it doesn't have to be a movie theater. Could be them chilling on a couch at one of their houses. And, Rhoda's choker might have a cat bell on it, similar to Ted here: >>1193365

Just for Reasons.

Hmmmm. Looking at that, made me imagine Rhoda teasing her cat with a toy mouse, or feather, or sprig of catnip ..... etc.
>>
>>1209442
>>1216788
It's an edit of a Dan-coloured fantasy panel.
Remember, Ted thinks Nanase is hideous and unsexy because they're related.
>>
>>1216788
Lingerie would be perfect, if a tad difficult. Unfortunately a simple nude edit doesn't work well when removing the shirt would spread the titmeat.

>>1214972
If he were stuck female it'd be slightly more likely that they start fucking on the side later on. But honestly it's hard to imagine Elliot with Ashley hanging with Tedd and Grace and Sarah and not having it eventually collapse into an orgy.
>>
File: 1456_20120615_9NEP.png (129KB, 620x918px) Image search: [Google]
1456_20120615_9NEP.png
129KB, 620x918px
>>1216788
>>1216836
Yeah, it's Nanase imagining.
>>
>>1216972
Honestly, today's comic looks a lot like Tedd realizing that if she stays female she is going to ride Elliot like a stallion. That look and reaction Tedd has make it pretty clear she is attracted, and immediately after that she claims that she should probably stay a boy.

Which, despite her protests, seems unlikely. Tedd was miserable when being a boy was his only option.
>>
>>1217784
He'd do it for Grace and his dad, though.
>>
>>1216836
>Remember, Ted thinks Nanase is hideous and unsexy because they're related

To a comedic degree. I suspect he has a secret boner for his cousin.
>>
>>1218305
Grace doesn't give two shits what gender he is.
>>
>>1218305
Maybe not for his dad, but he'd do it for Grace.

>>1218404
Grace is heterosexual, and Tedd knows it.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-11-11-22h14m03s557.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-11-11-22h14m03s557.png
1MB, 1280x738px
>>1218385
She looks like a female him, but with more curves, and has since before he could be a she whenever. Could just be unresolved envy calcified with denial. Also, cousins are legal in most of the world and genetically safe. Tedd's just overreacting because of his existing image as a pervert.
>>
>>1218452
Hetero in either gender. All that means is Tedd would have to deal with mGrace lewding on him. Her shapeshifting isn't in danger, remember?
>>
>>1217784
I think she'd be miserable with only being a girl too.
>>
>>1218692
For as often as he's had a vagina, I doubt he's had to deal with time-of-the-month issues. I don't think he wants to. I wouldn't.
>>
File: 1487923204-20170240S3_096.png (157KB, 620x918px) Image search: [Google]
1487923204-20170240S3_096.png
157KB, 620x918px
HAPPENING CONFIRMED
>>
>>1218832
Yeah, pretty sure (s)he just transforms into a non-time-of-the-month-girl form anytime it might come up. Brings up the age question though...
>>
>>1218961
Has Ted had sex as a female yet? I want Elliot to destroy his virgin pussy.
>>
>>1220515
I... think it'd be virgin after every transformation. Maybe.

>>1220493
Age question?
>>
>>1220493
https://egspinups.tumblr.com/
"Any character featured here is over 18 in EGS canon."

Girl Tedd has appeared there a lot.
>>
>>1221663
So, they're all either Fall babies or super-seniors, huh?
>>
>>1222098
Or aged up non-synchronously with the main storyline.
>>
>>1222098
Their parents all seem to have high stress jobs. Christmas is a reasonable time to unwind and conceive for such people.
>>
That didn't take long.
>>
>>1222417

r63 curvilicious goth catgirl maidu ....

Well played, Shive. Well played, indeed.
>>
File: kittymaidnp-3rd-panel.png (176KB, 876x918px) Image search: [Google]
kittymaidnp-3rd-panel.png
176KB, 876x918px
>>1222417
hi def 3rd panel from patreon
>>
>>1218961
>>1210084
>>1210087
Oh shit, is Elliot headed for that harem ending after all?
>>1218452
Teddsexual.
>>
>>1222417
>>1223376

I now want Pin ups of more characters TFed like this.
>>
File: 1612-seq_1080.png (490KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1612-seq_1080.png
490KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>1223376
Hot damn.
>>
File: 1701-2-0a-Mechanic.png (193KB, 516x918px) Image search: [Google]
1701-2-0a-Mechanic.png
193KB, 516x918px
>>
File: 1701-2-0b-illmodest.png (128KB, 516x918px) Image search: [Google]
1701-2-0b-illmodest.png
128KB, 516x918px
>>
File: 1701-2-0a-Mechanic_fixed.png (193KB, 516x918px) Image search: [Google]
1701-2-0a-Mechanic_fixed.png
193KB, 516x918px
>>1223950
* fixed the symbol on Tedd's hat
>>
>>1223627
>>1223953

Is it me, or is Dan's art getting more risque all the time? Won't be long before he starts publishing his own nudes.
>>
>>1224055
Who do you think does all these quality edits?
>>
>>1224111
The mysterious Shan Dive
>>
>>1092022

We at BUMP limit now, so I started the Next Thread here:

>>1224485

>>1224485

>>1224485

I think I beat everyone else to it at this point ....
>>
File: Mr.Verres.gif (15KB, 163x236px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.Verres.gif
15KB, 163x236px
I find it amusing that we have so much discussion in these threads, that we barely touch the image limit before reaching the bump limit.
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.