[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TG/MTF/Male to Female/Rule 63/Genderbender Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 157

File: 01.jpg (1MB, 3500x5000px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
1MB, 3500x5000px
Embrace your girly girl side

Last Thread >>1041139
/d/ Thread >>>/d/7169657
>>
File: 02.jpg (1MB, 3500x5000px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
1MB, 3500x5000px
>>
File: 03.jpg (1MB, 3500x5000px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
1MB, 3500x5000px
>>
File: 04.jpg (1MB, 3500x5000px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
1MB, 3500x5000px
>>
File: 05.jpg (1MB, 3500x5000px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
1MB, 3500x5000px
>>
File: 06.jpg (1MB, 3500x5000px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
1MB, 3500x5000px
>>
File: arianna_in_paris__1960_by_mr_dna.jpg (322KB, 900x1384px) Image search: [Google]
arianna_in_paris__1960_by_mr_dna.jpg
322KB, 900x1384px
>>
Is mentalcrash a guy or a gal or a guygal?
>>
>>1081535

they recently posted an IRL in their gallery, it's honestly hard to tell, though I'd say guygal
>>
>>
>>
File: beerbo__by_traecrae.jpg (175KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
beerbo__by_traecrae.jpg
175KB, 1024x512px
>>
>>
A little off topic but do any of you gender bender fans write or roleplay any of this stuff?
Ive always wanted to share my fetish a little less anonymously (but only a little)
>>
File: 1441523293560.jpg (127KB, 850x869px) Image search: [Google]
1441523293560.jpg
127KB, 850x869px
>>1081640
I go on omegle every now and then to talk about my favorite fantasies with others, just use about as many variations of the gender swap tag you can think of so you can make sure to match up with as many people as possible
>>
File: oi_by_mentalcrash-dan1dru.jpg (218KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
oi_by_mentalcrash-dan1dru.jpg
218KB, 1024x1365px
>>1081535
>>1081543

looks tired
>>
>>1081855

I'm jelly of her hair
>>
>>1081411
>Skyrim warrior being seduced by a kind of monster that doesn't even exist on Nirn
>Somehow Thor and an undead from Dark Souls also exist in this continuity

I can't fap to this shit, the lore is all over the place. Fucking N'wahs.
>>
>>1081562

Some suggestions for Writefag from last thread

Guy trying to be the best gladiator in an arena, goes to great length to one up everyone, somehow this end up with him becoming an inhuman female.

Man tries Warcraft on a special immersive Vr devices, ends up a female troll on a beach
Tries to find a way out but fellow troll comes along and convinces him to relax with her
She brings out some troll weed and offers him some, with nothing else to do he accepts her offer
Smoke makes him forget things, like that hes in a game and he need to get out, while solidifying his form, thickening accent, causing him to remember memories a female troll would have, etc
At the last second he remembers everything, goes to remove Vr device, discovers hes still in female troll form in his house, but with all changes still present

Man parties up with an all female orc/troll adventurers group, they change him into one of them because of a rude comment, hyjinks ensue

Man encounters an abandon cottage in the mountains during a blizzard, takes refuge inside
Blizzard wont let up, to pass the time man starts to practice magic with a book he found
using the book slowly changes him to resemble the previous occupant, a female orc shaman/mage

A merchant in skyrim figures he could make a quick buck by selling foreign junk to a orc settlement, since they don't travel much.
After being told to fuck off, he uses a old magical mcguffin to change himself into an orc, then into a female one after being rebuffed again
Finally getting in, he makes a killing selling but the cant leave, chief want him to stay for settlements celebrations
Doesn't dawn on merchant that he got in the third time because the chief is desperate for more wives, situations arise.

Man kills would be assassin and takes his stuff
This includes a magically enhanced disguise kit
He uses the kit to change his identity to that of an Orc Female
Disguise is more mental and physical than he thought.
>>
>>1081958
This idea ive been mulling over for a while, dont know what to do with it, inspired by inns in rpgs, and some bodysuit stories.

Man is helping his Older Parent run their inn in a mutual-racial fantasy town, which is barely hanging on financially.
Parents decide to go on a much needed vacation, leaving the inn in his hands
After on night he decides to start rummaging thorough the inns lost and found room for stuff to sell.
Find an old elven medallion and note that explains the medallion allows him to "adapt" to any clothing while he is wearing it.
(Removing the clothing while the medallion is on reverts change, transitions can only happen while the medallion is on, removing clothing without medal does nothing)
After experimenting with him and his fathers old clothing, he decides to experiment even more.
Grabs a random piece of clothing from the Lost and found, Its a barmaid style dress
Figures it wouldn't work because its too big, tries it on, Becomes a female orc.
>>
>>1081960
After the initial shock, decides to run the inn like this, maybe the new face would help the inn.
Business is starting to boom, he decides to stay in orc form to avoid suspicion, also wears the medallion at all time fearing losing it.
Unaware of additional changes over time because of the medallion additional effect of allowing the user to blend in.
Every morning after waking up he notices more changes brought on from yesterdays comment, remarks, and compliments
example:
>A person mentions that she has very unusually light orcish feature = small tusks, slightly red eyes, lightly pointed ears become 2 inch long tusks, deep red eyes, large and long pointed ears
>Some orc mentions that he cant place where she is from, orcish clan markings appear on her face and upper body
>Another talks about how she talks too proper to be a true orc, speech patterns change to sound identical to a typical orcs
>Old woman mentions she should take better care of her image, make-up appears on her face, and her hair goes from short and undone to a orc style hair cut. (pigtails? thick ponytail? long?)
>Mercenaries mentions about how she seems too skinny, she becomes rubenesque.

By the end of a week he is a a full blooded milf orcess with a thick accent.
He is fully aware of the changes but no one else is, sticks with it because his parents would be heartbroken to lose the inn
Is able to mental be himself though the changes
This changes when he hires addition help, which includes a male orc.
He finds himself changing more and more mentally every time hes near him

Thats all ive got for that idea.
>>
Different writefag here. All this orc tg stuff reminds me of a fic written in a fantasy setting I put on the afterburner. Most of the humanoid monster races have tg built in somewhere.

In it, goblins/orcs are all one race, which rapidly breeds to always slightly exceed available resources. In heavily settled areas, they develop as small and wiry scavangers, hard to eradicate, while in the wilds they form nomadic/expansionist tribes of warrior orcs with maybe a few ogres thrown in.
Most orc females are muscled warriors, similar to the men. They have very low fertility rates but can still have semi-casual relationships as long as they don't interfere with fighting. Due to the adaptive effects of environment and horde mentality and a flexible physiology, a warrior orc woman in human society will adapt and develop more human relationship patterns, and can begin to develop more of a figure (particularly if she hangs up her sword which is very rare).

About 1 in 10 females, however, are breeders. Extremely curvy figures, high sex drives, usually heavily pregnant to keep up population growth. Mostly concerned with raising children and other time consuming tasks which may detract from warriors' training, a rare few are extremely powerful instinctive sorceresses and shamans, and a tribe with one of these is devastating.

The tg comes in is due to the resilience of orc races. A powerful shaman in a big enough tribe can create a fertility idol, which if taken too far from a host tribe willvchange a suitable target (usually a male warrior or sage) into a goblin/orc breeder. A similar effect can happen to anyone who slays 1000 goblins/orcs, due to psychic buildup.
>>
>>1082093

The transformation is slow. Tg first, then an increase in sex drive. After enough sex to ensure a good-sized brood or two, the transformation accelerates until the new girl is fully orcish in appearance. The relic yields some racial knowledge and encourages a degree of acceptance, along with racial mothering instincts and sexual drives. Mothers usually either embrace tribe mentality or try and train their children for coexistance with humans, though the tribal instincts the artefact gives her first batch of offspring usually trumps their mother's lessons.
In cases of extreme willpower a victim can remain chaste until her orcish features manifest more fully and the magic begins to lessen. This usually results in a milfy orcish warrior woman integrated with human society, or an independent curvy orcish sorceress.

Breeders are fertile to most humanoid races, only birth pureblooded orc/goblins and can chain multiple queued or parallel pregnancies, so by the time the goblin infestation is discovered she's likely built up a small tribe already. Half orcs only happen if a warrior settles down.

The fic I was writing was going to be a scribe accompanying a knight whilst writing the "orcs and goblins" bestiary entry. The knight finishes off a small tribe, finally hitting 1000 lifetime kills (a legendary feat - nobody really knows about the curse), fucking the scribe and disappearing into the wilds.
Scribe goes back to the city with a few relics but gets zapped by the idol. He resists and ends up as a busty sorceress, with a lot more knowledge of orcish custom, a thick accent and tastes for revealing tribal gear and muscular men (or women), but spells to cut her fertility rate and prevent further changes. She goes back out, finds the ex-knight who has gone full baby-machine and found more fulfilment in that than senseless killing, struggles a bit with the tribal hive mind around her, but suceeds in leaving, publishing and heading out for her next assignment.
>>
File: death_wears_a_thong.jpg (1MB, 1920x6808px) Image search: [Google]
death_wears_a_thong.jpg
1MB, 1920x6808px
>>
File: Archie_at_Lodge_Part_1.jpg (131KB, 623x827px) Image search: [Google]
Archie_at_Lodge_Part_1.jpg
131KB, 623x827px
>>
File: Archie_at_Lodge_Part_2.jpg (80KB, 623x827px) Image search: [Google]
Archie_at_Lodge_Part_2.jpg
80KB, 623x827px
>>
File: Archie_at_Lodge_Part_3.jpg (134KB, 623x823px) Image search: [Google]
Archie_at_Lodge_Part_3.jpg
134KB, 623x823px
>>
File: bwm1427639981476-1.png (146KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
bwm1427639981476-1.png
146KB, 500x422px
>>
File: 1480874292706.png (373KB, 540x820px) Image search: [Google]
1480874292706.png
373KB, 540x820px
>>1081960
>>1081963
My guess for the twist ending is that the dress used to belong to his parents, who were orcs adventurers who retired and faked their deaths using the amulet, using their riches to open the inn. The vacation was actually a guise for their annual return to questing to get finances that allow the inn to remain open.

That, or the form is made permanent via impregnation.
EX. On the eve of the parents returning she ends up having romantic rough/wrestling sex with the orc coworker before she has to "leave" for personal reasons. The morning after she finds the amulet has no effect, and she gets caught by her parents who explain the truth to her. They could get a new identity forged so she can stay working at the inn full-time until the baby comes.

Then an epilogue could show her years later happily married to her lover with two or three daughters, and the inn thriving. Maybe the husband was working part-time while attempting to get a farming business venture off the ground, and it ends up a success, and it's collaboration with the inn allows both to expand.
>>
File: lock-and-key-female-dom.jpg (29KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
lock-and-key-female-dom.jpg
29KB, 800x598px
>>1082699
Yeah, that wrestle-sex ending with her ceasing control from him via a leg clench in missionary, holding him in place while she pushes against him would be neato. Would have to be on her to take initiative, as to showcase the build from dismissive/shy to to self-confidence and assertiveness building as the mental changes progress.

Also have a thought of her hair growing out to a long thick ponytail/braid (think Disney's Rapunzel), and having her in a reverse cowgirl with requested hairpulling, allowing for an upside-down kiss, which she uses to suplex him to open him up for a sixtynine and/or facesit.

Also, neck nibbles are a requirement (probably would have to occur in one of their first trists before the final sex scene). Maybe have him take her out for a drink one day, and end with her giving a drunken handjob to him after kisses. Would progress to a titjob/blowjob in a broom closet one night.
>>
>>1081855
They look like this one user from /femgen/ at /lgbt/.
>>
>>1082775

who?
>>
>>
>>1081960
>>1081963
>>1082699
>>1082713

Please write this, my boner demands it.
>>
File: 1399697558885.png (378KB, 1112x752px) Image search: [Google]
1399697558885.png
378KB, 1112x752px
>>
>>
>>
File: boothbabes_by_bimbophi.png (981KB, 1024x2734px) Image search: [Google]
boothbabes_by_bimbophi.png
981KB, 1024x2734px
>>
>>
>>1083240
>you and your best buddy become girls and fall in lesbians
I love happy endings
>>
>>1081958

>Man tries Warcraft on a special immersive Vr devices, ends up a female troll on a beach
>Tries to find a way out but fellow troll comes along and convinces him to relax with her
>She brings out some troll weed and offers him some, with nothing else to do he accepts her offer
>Smoke makes him forget things, like that hes in a game and he need to get out, while solidifying his form, thickening accent, causing him to remember memories a female troll would have, etc
>At the last second he remembers everything, goes to remove Vr device, discovers hes still in female troll form in his house, but with all changes still present

I'm the writefag who talked about the VR fapfic last thread and

>warcraft
>TGed man only fucking women

It's like you don't even like fun.

>VR drugs affecting IRL brain
>VR TF causing IRL TF

Immersion Status: BROKEN
>>
>>1083243
I recognize that merchant!
>>
>>1081958
>>1081960
>>1081963
>>1082093
>>1082162
>>1082699
>>1082713

Hoooo boy those are some extremely detailed and specific suggestions. I more meant little things here and there, not entire story outlines. It seems like you guys have a lot of ideas and I'd suggest that if you have that much already planned you try giving a crack at it yourself. HOWEVER I'll pick through these with a comb to see if I find some elements I want to throw in to whatever I write.

>>1083284

>>TGed man only fucking women

>It's like you don't even like fun.

I already know someone who isn't going to like whatever I write.
>>
>>
File: Angie_Andrews_The_Beginning.jpg (268KB, 1228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Angie_Andrews_The_Beginning.jpg
268KB, 1228x1600px
>>
File: bimbomask.jpg (492KB, 1027x1100px) Image search: [Google]
bimbomask.jpg
492KB, 1027x1100px
>>
File: basic_tg_color_by_traecrae.jpg (195KB, 1024x597px) Image search: [Google]
basic_tg_color_by_traecrae.jpg
195KB, 1024x597px
>>
File: 1478142879297.jpg (397KB, 1546x1572px) Image search: [Google]
1478142879297.jpg
397KB, 1546x1572px
>>1081402
By the way, new Rule 63 Thread on /co/:
>>>/co/88691446
>>
>>1083800
Every day until you like it.
At least that faggot hasn't posted that shitty son-to-own-mother one yet.
>>
>>1083850
That's pretty fucking hot
>>
File: atlass_by_cluedog.jpg (435KB, 600x5250px) Image search: [Google]
atlass_by_cluedog.jpg
435KB, 600x5250px
>>
File: bimbofication_virus_by_darkoshen.jpg (995KB, 3000x798px) Image search: [Google]
bimbofication_virus_by_darkoshen.jpg
995KB, 3000x798px
>>
File: cmsn__feeling_blue.jpg (262KB, 561x900px) Image search: [Google]
cmsn__feeling_blue.jpg
262KB, 561x900px
>>
File: curious_nerd_by_traecrae.jpg (1007KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
curious_nerd_by_traecrae.jpg
1007KB, 2550x3300px
>>
File: fedorable_by_traecrae.jpg (575KB, 1024x1583px) Image search: [Google]
fedorable_by_traecrae.jpg
575KB, 1024x1583px
>>
>>1083850
Wrote this

>>1081960
>>1081963
>>1082713
Got a draft for a multi chapter slower burn of this going, ill post when done this time. Ill read any more gradual transformation ideas with interest.
>>
>>1084400
You're wonderful anon. Wrote that wrestle post and the one before it with the twist ending.
Also wrote about the mimic rogue last thread.
>>
>>1083895
Or the "milf machine"
>>
File: aibou02_21.jpg (418KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
aibou02_21.jpg
418KB, 1000x750px
>>1084400
There's the aspect of sexuality shifting as time passes. What starts off as a peepshow when in the women's bathhouse, becomes commonplace after time, and seeing males disrobe increases her heart rate.

In his original human form, he gains bicuriosity, if not bisexuality ( which could be shown off in a dream sequence where he goes from dominating an orc girl to being the orc girl being dominated by his original body).
Could get to a point where he display shyness around the orc love interest even in human form.
>>
>>1083521
Yeah, sorry about that, most of the ideas i posted, except for the orc inn, i had that mulling around in my brain for a bit, were single line. I guess I was still in college mode because after I wrote them for some reason I felt the need to expand them.

>>1084400
Thank you for taking on this idea, I wouldn't be able to do this story justice.
>>
File: Hotties_Scientist_to_Student.jpg (289KB, 1231x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Hotties_Scientist_to_Student.jpg
289KB, 1231x1600px
>>
>>
All those orc ideas remind me of a thing I wrote and never polished.
Yeah here it is: http://pastebin.com/xi0B1KDV
The ending was rushed and it's bit slow but hey it's something
>>
These threads pretty much confirm I'm trans.
>>
>>1084938
/aco/ is for fetish and jerking off, not identity blogging. Post about it on /lgbt/.

Also you should probably be aware just in case you are an impressionable youth viewing 4chan underage, having a fetish doesn't necessarily make you trans. Just like how vore fetishists don't necessarily want to be eaten and digested in real life.
>>
Okay so I've got a basic concept I'm going to start banging out tonight. A spy working for a human kingdom on the cusp of losing a war to the neighboring kingdom of orcs. He gets transformed by the court mage in to an orc using a sample of blood collected from a battlefield. SInce both male and female orcs fight in the war, it would be a gamble in-universe which sex he'd end up as. Won't elaborate what happens once she's changed but I can assure you it's not going to be "green Avatar."
>>
>>1084973
you should take some titty skittles and calm down bro
>>
>start writing fapfic about guy peer pressured into playing female character in a VR MMORPG
>get carried away
>now have basic info of MMO, Pinterest board of game's aesthetics, explanations of how VR works, psychology of body self-identification
>11,000 words in five days
>only like two bits that are lewd so far

Apparently I'm terrible at writing fapfic
>>
>>1085289
It's best to keep fap stories short and simple otherwise the reader looses interest quickly, try keeping it more simple and easy to follow without going into every little tiny detail.
>>
>>1085289
Keep going, you might make a good version of SaO
>>
File: sensei_approves.gif (592KB, 500x204px) Image search: [Google]
sensei_approves.gif
592KB, 500x204px
>>1085289
Alternatively, you seem to be good at research, or at least those are/were super interesting
>>
>>1085289
Sounds like you'd like
>>>/tg/cyoag
>>
>>
>>1083521

My suggestion (the whole 1000 goblins killed thing) is something I'm already writing, so feel free to disregard. Just brought it up because of all the other orcish tgtf in this thread.
>>
>>
>>1085061
Nice, can't wait to read it

>>1085289
Well atleast you'll have a deep background, allowing you to write in the same universe with much less set up time later.
>>
>>1085303
>>1085304
>>1085308
>>1085311
>>1085446

I mean I'm gonna keep going and there are gonna be bits that are lewd but at this rate it's gonna be an honest to god novel.
>>
File: Absolute_Power_Sally_the_Slut.jpg (371KB, 1226x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Absolute_Power_Sally_the_Slut.jpg
371KB, 1226x1600px
>>
>>
File: com_malinda_kiss_tg_by_da_fuze.png (352KB, 2549x3299px) Image search: [Google]
com_malinda_kiss_tg_by_da_fuze.png
352KB, 2549x3299px
>>
>>1085431
So is this just posessing or is it more like copiloting the body, or do their personalities merge?
>>
>>1084898
Hey I remember this!
Man, I wish this got a little more work on, the slow TF and concept was diamonds. Just needed a little bit more development on Jack's reaction to the events, since he just accepts the entrapment before he realizes what's happening to him, and even after he's fully changed it feels a bit too accepting. Maybe if he lost his dick first, it would flow better, and give him a reason to stay before the more obvious changes take effect. I really do love your writing.
>>1085289
Any progress is still progress, anon.
>>
>>
>>
File: darin_mommification_by_mr_dna.jpg (315KB, 1280x752px) Image search: [Google]
darin_mommification_by_mr_dna.jpg
315KB, 1280x752px
>>
>>
A shame so many of these seem like "I want to turn myself into my favorite fictional girl."

Just feels, I dunno, lame.
>>
>>1086281
What you mean?
>>
File: image.jpg (680KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
680KB, 1280x721px
>>
File: image.jpg (399KB, 1280x880px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
399KB, 1280x880px
>>
File: image.jpg (443KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
443KB, 1280x722px
>>
>>1082713
>Maybe have him take her out for a drink one day, and end with her giving a drunken handjob to him after kisses. Would progress to a titjob/blowjob in a broom closet one night.
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 1183x676px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 1183x676px
>>
File: draco.png (73KB, 481x601px) Image search: [Google]
draco.png
73KB, 481x601px
>>1081402
For the people who might be interessed, here is the Draco Malfoy TG that I did so far.

I already finished the end result of the transformation, but decided to show you guys when it is finished.

On the other side, I think that I would need some more panels to properly work on the mind change, but there isnt much space. Probably I will have to convey it more with the dialogue on the panels that I have.

Still unsure if I make her dvelop a crazy crush for Weasleys or for Harry.
>>
File: some tg.jpg (401KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
some tg.jpg
401KB, 960x1280px
>>1086651
Would you be up for sugestions? Because I can give some for the dialogue.
>>
>>1086668
Sure, I already have a general idea, but input is always welcomed. For context, Draco is suppused to be eating some candies from a secret admirer, that is revealed to be a prank from the Weasleys Twins. The candy tranform him into a girl with temporary mind alterations too.

What you think? Tried to keep it simple, because I almost made a multi page where Ron and the Twins get TGed too.
>>
File: MagnifireTiamat.png (1MB, 1600x1332px) Image search: [Google]
MagnifireTiamat.png
1MB, 1600x1332px
>>1086651
Harry. Always Harry.

For dialogue, is he aware of the changes/effect of the changes? Because awareness of the mental changes further enhances the tsundere nature of her.
>>
>>1086715
Aware.
>>
File: cmsn__beachcomber.jpg (336KB, 992x800px) Image search: [Google]
cmsn__beachcomber.jpg
336KB, 992x800px
>>
>>1086692
>>1086692
I like the idea but possibly no mind change

I feel the embarrassment would make it better
>>
>>1085289

Man I hear you. Wish I had the drive to bang out those many words in such a short time.

>>1085303

How so? Like, I've got a couple scenes in my fic that happen before the TF and any lewd outcomes therein. Is that too much? What exactly would you suggest?
>>
File: pass_the_bleach_by_darkoshen.jpg (504KB, 1500x773px) Image search: [Google]
pass_the_bleach_by_darkoshen.jpg
504KB, 1500x773px
>>
>>1086718
More like this?
>>
>>1085707
anon, you'll be happy to know you've inspired me.

Stay tuned for the remake.
>>
>>1086883
Well, Trim the fat on explaining every tiny detail, leave some of it to the readers imagination to interpret how something looks or works focus detailing the character interactions more, how to they act, how do they treat each other and how they react and feel towards seeing or having the experience.

In short, less world building and more character interaction it's not super important to explain how things work unless it ties into the story significantly.

example of this: an Armour set makes you weak to status effect magic such as confusion, love, stuns etc you don't need to give the armour a backstory just say it has those effects.

Another thing you might want to do is tease the reader with hints of it happening before it happens if you decide to have a build up instead of instant changes.

Like for example let's say the protagonist/main character is nervous to try VR in fear of motion sickness and being in a different world, his friends could tease him with "what's the matter? afraid you might like being something your not" or "come on it's fun to pretend to be someone else for awhile we'll show you how"

at the end of the day it's your story write it how you would act or someone you know would act in that situation.
>>
>>1086715
nice
>>
File: fredy terminado.png (2MB, 4200x2125px) Image search: [Google]
fredy terminado.png
2MB, 4200x2125px
dumping some stuff here before it goes later today to deviant art
>>
File: fredy terminado2.jpg (3MB, 7000x2125px) Image search: [Google]
fredy terminado2.jpg
3MB, 7000x2125px
>>1087834
>>
File: tris.png (1MB, 2500x1700px) Image search: [Google]
tris.png
1MB, 2500x1700px
>>1087838
Pregnant version:
http://imgur.com/a/zNfeg
>>
File: hot_cougar_tg_by_darkoshen.png (531KB, 1500x850px) Image search: [Google]
hot_cougar_tg_by_darkoshen.png
531KB, 1500x850px
>>
File: horse.jpg (760KB, 1800x3492px) Image search: [Google]
horse.jpg
760KB, 1800x3492px
havent finished coloring page one, but the rest is done but the dialogue, im pretty sure you can get an idea about what is going on
>>
File: horse 2.png (2MB, 1800x3492px) Image search: [Google]
horse 2.png
2MB, 1800x3492px
>>1087892
>>
File: horse 3.png (1MB, 1800x3492px) Image search: [Google]
horse 3.png
1MB, 1800x3492px
>>1087917
>>
File: 1481569677851.jpg (436KB, 1083x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1481569677851.jpg
436KB, 1083x1135px
Hii anyone got this stories of monica graz? In return i have tons of sixpacksite/lustomic/reluctant press/sapphirefoxx and sandy thomas feminization comics
>>
File: malf.jpg (66KB, 403x700px) Image search: [Google]
malf.jpg
66KB, 403x700px
>>1086651
>>1086692
>>1086718

I will give you my idea them, and you say what you think about it Fenek.

>First panel

Note: "For Draco Malfoy, with all my heart, I can't stop thinking about you, With love, your secret admirer".

Draco: A secret admirer? You would think someone would place more effort than buying some cheap candy.

>Second panel

Well, at least it taste good...

>Third panel

Draco: What kind of trickery is this?

On the note with the condies, suddenly it shows up:

Caramel Chesires - Bitter enemies into sweet lassies
Product by Weasley& Weasley

>Forth panel

Draco: P-Potter, I know that you are behind this somehow! Wait until I put my hands on your handsome little head!

>Fifht panel

Draco: No, this is not what I meant, I don't like him that way! I...I......am still a Malfoy.

>Sixth panel

Draco: I'm not going to drown over him like a common teenage girl.

>Final one

Draco: Maybe Harry will make a move if I tease him a little. I'm sure he won't be able to resist my feminine wiles, boys can be so silly!

What you guys think? Should something be changed? Is it contrived? I felt some difficult on the transitionisn between panel 5 and 6.

>>1087834
>>1087838
>>1087850
>>1087917
>>1087929
These are really great, you really improved a lot regarding faces. This one on the right in particular >>1087850 must be the most beautiful girl that I saw you do. Keep up the good work, Schatte.
>>
>>1087929
>>1087917
>>1087914
>>1087892
>>1087850
>>1087838
>>1087834
Schatte where have you been! Missed your shit immensely.

You still gonna do the sex shop worker thing?
>>
>>1087929
>>1087914
Sex?
>>
>>1087285

I'm not the VR MMO writefag, I'm the spy writefag.

Still, this is pretty much Story 101 so I think I'm okay. I was just concerned that if I didn't get to the fapworthy stuff immediately then people would lose interest.
>>
File: GIFFLIC.png (387KB, 495x600px) Image search: [Google]
GIFFLIC.png
387KB, 495x600px
>>1088317
Build up has to add directly to the payoff of the fap stuff or provided fuel for fapworthy spinoffs.
>>
File: plot.png (10KB, 400x198px) Image search: [Google]
plot.png
10KB, 400x198px
>>1088125
I like it, I would sugest for some more lewder talk on the end.

But it has been a long time since I read or whatched anything related to Harry Potter.

>>1088317
Here goes a tip, if you think that you are writting too much - divide things and plan ahead how you want to end it, before developing the middle of the story. Writte with an end in mind.

One of the most famous and influent movie writters to exist is Robert McKee, he wrotte a book that is basically essential about a pattern that he saw on most succeful stories. Said pattern follows these divisions:

>Introduction of the character and the main source of conflict on the story;
>Plot twist - major change on the trama
>climax
>resolution

These things are on everything, and are responsable for the "passing". Pick any 11 minute cartoon.

You will see that the introduction to the character and conflict happen almost always between 2 and 3 minutes. The plot twist happen on 5/6 minutes in, and the climax usually at 9 minutes of the story. The same pattern is repeated along movies, books and others.

If you want to writte a story, I recomend to think on these 4 parts first, and fill in the space later. It will also help you keep in mind the size of the story that you are working on.
>>
>>1088317

Should I just start namefagging now?
>>
>>1088583
Wouldn't be the worse thing to do.
>>
>>1088583
Only if it is important to know who you are, or related to something that you are actualy doing.
>>
>>1088594

I mean I'm still writing the damn thing but I have no idea if giving previews of work in progress is the dun thing. If the answer is "fuck off until you deliver" then I'll go back to anon.
>>
File: symmetra__overwatch_tg__.png (3MB, 3500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
symmetra__overwatch_tg__.png
3MB, 3500x1100px
>>
File: d_va_tg__.png (3MB, 3000x1700px) Image search: [Google]
d_va_tg__.png
3MB, 3000x1700px
>>
File: widowmaker_tg___.png (2MB, 3500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
widowmaker_tg___.png
2MB, 3500x1100px
>>
>>
>>1088729
>>1088783
>>1088795
>>1088800
This is a special kind of autism..
>>
Requesting somebody post the TG dungeon screencap.

I was thinking of writing something for it.
>>
File: tg mr dna (1).jpg (330KB, 553x1443px) Image search: [Google]
tg mr dna (1).jpg
330KB, 553x1443px
>>1088814
>Not liking Mr.DNA bro, you are a huge faggot, his art is great.

Cant deny the others tho. If people are going to "transform into speciphic character", they should at least do something more creative than "random OC turn into character X".

For example, if you are going to make someone turn into Nami.....make so "Nami" was a guy in canin that travelled with the other characters for half of the show, until he got hit by a magical artifact that changed him to the "Nami" that we know in canon, with it altering the memmories of everyone to be similar as the show is on canon.

Basically those stories where "you has being transformed into a girl, and everyone think that you are a girl", but with existing characters. I dont think that I ever saw this.

>>1088835
I have this link with the discussion about it and the Pink Dragons:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47612656/

I dont really remember a screemcap about it existing, but I remember the discussions that we have here on /aco/. Maybe looking for threads on the Desuarchive might help. Search for paladin succubus or barbarian cowgirls, you sure will find it.
>>
>>1088835
Found some discussion regarding it.

https://desuarchive.org/aco/thread/837608/#856778
https://desuarchive.org/aco/thread/837608/#869375
https://desuarchive.org/aco/thread/837608/#869415
https://desuarchive.org/aco/thread/837608/#869431
https://desuarchive.org/aco/thread/837608/#870910
https://desuarchive.org/aco/thread/837608/#870972
https://desuarchive.org/aco/thread/837608/#871038

I like the idea of the paladin becoming a succubus at the end, but still keeping his mind, and basicaly spending the next days holding his urges and trying to be honorable and discret.

No focus on it as "humilation", but as something ironicaly funny and weird for a serious guy.
>>
File: pink durgons.png (114KB, 1922x284px) Image search: [Google]
pink durgons.png
114KB, 1922x284px
>>1088860
Pink dragons!
>>
Maybe someone can help me. I'm looking for a manga that had a bunch of kids in a classroom set in a world where sexual encounters would trigger their body to change into their permanent sex. Anyone know of this one?
>>
>>
>>1081402
Holy fucking sauce please!
>>
File: 1419559850074.jpg (337KB, 4000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1419559850074.jpg
337KB, 4000x1000px
>>1089589
Check out mental crash on deviant art he makes a variety of tg stuff.
>>
>>1089591
Speaking of which.
>>
>>1088467
>>1088472

Started on this bad boy last night and we're at the TF at about 2500 words in. Woo.
>>
File: metamorphosis_by_on_na-d4tny6d.jpg (527KB, 3000x392px) Image search: [Google]
metamorphosis_by_on_na-d4tny6d.jpg
527KB, 3000x392px
>>1089657

Pardon. The night before last night. Also here's an art I have in my archive.
>>
>>
>>
File: TG H1.png (367KB, 820x558px) Image search: [Google]
TG H1.png
367KB, 820x558px
>>1088125
I like it, I think that I will go for it, maybe changing a thing or two.

Maybe I will ask on DA and see if anyone is up to give an opinion.
>>
>>
>>1090014
>>
File: mtb_tg_by_diggerman-d80l9l8.jpg (99KB, 1024x651px) Image search: [Google]
mtb_tg_by_diggerman-d80l9l8.jpg
99KB, 1024x651px
>>1090016
>>
File: ScotsIkra.png (3MB, 1832x2592px) Image search: [Google]
ScotsIkra.png
3MB, 1832x2592px
>>
>>1085289
>>1086883
>>1087285

haha.
yeah, writing is like any skill. Takes practice.

And with it, you do need to identify your audience and its wants.
Which one of the things with tg/tf fiction, and porn.

I think there are 3 separate audiences.
male TG fetish.
TF fetish.
And TG wishfufillment.

the sequences, and transform-fuckfest obviously cater most directly for the fetishists. (not to say the fulfillment people don't want that from time to time too.)
They seem to usually be written from a very male perspective. Usually more visual then emotional. Often have very repeatative themes indicative of author fetish. heels, stockings, "heart shaped ass", etc.

I think the TG wishfufillment is what results in the longer narratives. which often are popular as well. But again, with a certain crowd. Things like Morpheous's stuff, or of heroes and villians. This is a decidedly more feminine approach. relationships, emotion, and context all matter more, then a quick rubout.

Everyone should watch/read spice and wolf. (aka, why do I care so much about spice trading?!) on how to make even the most boring concept super interesting.
>>
>>1090107

>yeah, writing is like any skill. Takes practice.

No no, I'm good at writing. The problem is I'm having too much fun with the format and story and progression, and focusing on those, reducing the prominence of the lewd and fappable parts.

>I think the TG wishfufillment is what results in the longer narratives.

I guess that's what I'm writing then.
>>
>>1090186
I'm part of the wish fulfillment crowd myself.
>>
>>1090186
>>1090482
I really dislikethe the wish fulfillment angle.

But I would argue that "wish fulfillment " TG story are the ones that you are supused to self insert as the TGed person, and usualy end up with them with a girl.

I prefer when they sucumb to the power of dick after some time and development.

But if you are writting a long story, maybe it is less "I wish I was a girl" self nsertion, and more just "self inserting as the protagonist of this story to see this world", like most stories.
>>
>>1090527
>think it's gonna be a creepy suit tg
>ends up being really cute instead with a perfect body

Huh, did not see that coming.

Now there's a fetish nobody has: expecting something to be creepy or weird but in the end it turns out really tasteful or cute.
>>
File: battlestar_crossed.jpg (1MB, 2147x6000px) Image search: [Google]
battlestar_crossed.jpg
1MB, 2147x6000px
>>
>>1090482
>>1090527

I guess wish fulfilment might not be the best description. The best word I can think of is "simulationist". There's no sudden dickfever or acting like a slut or wearing sexy clothes. It's gradual and slow and creeps in.
>>
>>
File: gender_bent_by_cluedog.jpg (833KB, 3600x3021px) Image search: [Google]
gender_bent_by_cluedog.jpg
833KB, 3600x3021px
>>
>>
>>1081955
The lore may be all over the place (to which the author needs to gather some actual anti cancer drugs) but I'm drunk enough to let this masturbation session slide
>>
>>1081955
The lore may be all over the place (which the author needs to gather some actual anti cancer drugs) but I'm drunk enough to let this masturbation session slide, so good craic I guess
>>
>>1083105
so /fit workouts and diets
>>
File: hoodiehottie.jpg (121KB, 1024x721px) Image search: [Google]
hoodiehottie.jpg
121KB, 1024x721px
>>
>>1090107
I'm not a fetishist or wish fulfillment, I'm just here for punch and pie.
>>
>>
>>
>>1087929
What's wrong? Are you craving my MC buggies?
>>
>>
File: 2306425_4_o.jpg (74KB, 506x700px) Image search: [Google]
2306425_4_o.jpg
74KB, 506x700px
>>
File: 2293170_1_o.jpg (73KB, 550x725px) Image search: [Google]
2293170_1_o.jpg
73KB, 550x725px
>>
>>1091230
>Elegant Intricacies
Is it bad I've heard a Japanese teacher use that phase before?
>>
>>1091805

I haven't heard that exact phrase, but my teacher liked to wax poetic about how "beautifully complex" the language is.

It really is about as far as you get from English though. Hard as fuck to learn. Two years and I still hardly know shit.
>>
>>1083249

Pretty sure the one on the right is already female, just got bimbofied.
>>
File: com_the_milf_taker_by_tg57570tf.jpg (134KB, 1280x844px) Image search: [Google]
com_the_milf_taker_by_tg57570tf.jpg
134KB, 1280x844px
>>
File: apron.jpg (116KB, 670x600px) Image search: [Google]
apron.jpg
116KB, 670x600px
>>1088103

this was uploaded a fortnight ago, in response to your original request

http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/CjJ7wVbJ/file.html
>>
>Only one more day left for a Press Switch/Student Transfer update

The suspense is killing me.
>>
>>1092665
would you by any chance have a download to Two-Way trip 2?
>>
>>1090070
oh no its cute
>>
>>
File: peggy_day_by_diggerman.jpg (330KB, 900x2329px) Image search: [Google]
peggy_day_by_diggerman.jpg
330KB, 900x2329px
>>
>>1093424
>fapping to the forced Ciel body swap
>have to stop when Calvin says he put 7 fucking sugars in the coffee

That boggled my mind
>>
>>1081955
True that, outlander. S'wits, all of them!
>>
File: TWT123.jpg (241KB, 1125x600px) Image search: [Google]
TWT123.jpg
241KB, 1125x600px
>>1093455

Nope nor 3 neither

but 1 is still here

http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/Vef8vuq1/file.html
>>
File: trip.jpg (271KB, 950x1490px) Image search: [Google]
trip.jpg
271KB, 950x1490px
>>1093924
maybe he meant the comic version
>>
File: merry_christmas.jpg (200KB, 1000x950px) Image search: [Google]
merry_christmas.jpg
200KB, 1000x950px
>>
>>1094323
Not TG.
>>
>>1085994
Here is a high resolution version: http://orig09.deviantart.net/bcf5/f/2010/164/2/e/getting_into_the_role_19_by_cluedog.jpg
>>
>>1093924

thank you for giving away my stories for free!
>>
>>1094615
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>1093424
Did either devs promise to update at the end of the year or something?
>>
File: gloves_off_by_cluedog.jpg (1MB, 1860x6945px) Image search: [Google]
gloves_off_by_cluedog.jpg
1MB, 1860x6945px
>>
>>
>>1094629
ST did. PS has been on hiatus for a while and has had no updates for the whole year, so it'd be now or never for 2016.

But...
>>>/d/7182284

Get hype.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1093424
>>1094629
>>1094679

it's out
>>
>>1093980
Where can I get this?
>>
>>1094650
In that scenario I'd just shrug and say "when in rome" and have the girls gush for me and dress me up.
>>
File: Hotties_Shop_Boss_to_Secretary.jpg (328KB, 1226x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Hotties_Shop_Boss_to_Secretary.jpg
328KB, 1226x1600px
>>
>>1093924
>>1093980
Ah thank you! I already got part 1 just waiting on part 2 and 3 haha
>>
File: wir.jpg (303KB, 788x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wir.jpg
303KB, 788x1200px
>>1095278
>"when in rome"
>>
>>1082184
The more important thing to note is that this shopkeeper just unleashed the living embodiment of death into the world. What an A-hole.
>>
File: Diary_of_a_Mad_Bodyswapper_378.jpg (418KB, 1226x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Diary_of_a_Mad_Bodyswapper_378.jpg
418KB, 1226x1600px
>>
File: com_goth_punk_tgtf_by_da_fuze.png (181KB, 2463x3040px) Image search: [Google]
com_goth_punk_tgtf_by_da_fuze.png
181KB, 2463x3040px
>>
File: tumblr_oj27cojx2o1vtfd4ko1_1280.jpg (237KB, 1280x745px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj27cojx2o1vtfd4ko1_1280.jpg
237KB, 1280x745px
>>
File: nerdgasm_by_cluedog.jpg (1MB, 2400x5272px) Image search: [Google]
nerdgasm_by_cluedog.jpg
1MB, 2400x5272px
>>
>>1096059
I meant it metaphorically, I'd rather go to Paris or Japan to try both western and eastern fashions

Mostly idol/lolita/ball gowns and fancy dresses though those are the most fun.
>>
>>
>>1088869
Nice one. I thinks it's pretty cool that the wary one keeps his preference but his friend gets his just desserts.
>>
>>1097782
I'm a fan of the idea of the White Mage being a reverse trap in secret, and thus being immune to the Lich.
>>
>>1086472
>>1086477
>>1086481
I recognize this artist I think? Are these new and sauce if so?
>>
>>
>>
>>1089066
>>1089865
>>1089883
>>1091230

Guy's from Da. here's the page http://mr-dna.deviantart.com/
>>
>>1091230
>>
File: married_maid_by_mr_dna.jpg (2MB, 1100x1400px) Image search: [Google]
married_maid_by_mr_dna.jpg
2MB, 1100x1400px
>>
File: Hotties_Soldier_to_Co_ed.jpg (198KB, 805x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Hotties_Soldier_to_Co_ed.jpg
198KB, 805x1050px
>>
File: 7393646410_34d038e3ee_b.jpg (139KB, 500x721px) Image search: [Google]
7393646410_34d038e3ee_b.jpg
139KB, 500x721px
>>
File: 7393646872_2e4755eafe_z.jpg (91KB, 449x640px) Image search: [Google]
7393646872_2e4755eafe_z.jpg
91KB, 449x640px
>>
File: 8338601511_86def0699a_h.jpg (507KB, 1012x1600px) Image search: [Google]
8338601511_86def0699a_h.jpg
507KB, 1012x1600px
>>
>>1088125
thanks my nigga

>>1091336
most likely on the next pages if i do more
sadly people is really tame about commissioning explicitly porn comics on da, because ill be more than happy to do them

>>1088270
shit happened bro
but my page is running on automatic, it has updates every two days for the next two weeks
nothing new you guys havent seen tho, i post every new shit i do here first for you guys

and yeh, but i need to finish other stuff first
>>
File: QUALITY.png (67KB, 420x134px) Image search: [Google]
QUALITY.png
67KB, 420x134px
>>1099949
>>1099973
>>1099951
>namefagging
>sissy shit
>garbage art
Shit nigger what are you doing
>>
File: 1.jpg (558KB, 1080x1432px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
558KB, 1080x1432px
Who /falka/ here?
>>
File: 1482799536736.jpg (243KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1482799536736.jpg
243KB, 1050x1400px
http://pastebin.com/9uFRCpYU

Finally finished writing this. TG with more than a little bit of femdom and sequencing. Long as fuck and the formatting is totally off. If anyone knows a better place I can put this and keep the formatting while staying (relatively) anon I'd appreciate it.

I have quite a bit more to this story coming, but looking for any feedback anyone has to this part. I know it's long as hell, but I couldn't really make it any shorter. It's hard as hell to write this stuff.
>>
>>
File: Sokka Remastered.jpg (3MB, 3960x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Sokka Remastered.jpg
3MB, 3960x1500px
>>
File: 1462760238713.png (192KB, 700x815px) Image search: [Google]
1462760238713.png
192KB, 700x815px
>>1102023
This is new.
Neat.
>>
File: Water Tribe head.png (394KB, 856x942px) Image search: [Google]
Water Tribe head.png
394KB, 856x942px
>>
File: Water Tribe Special.png (494KB, 855x944px) Image search: [Google]
Water Tribe Special.png
494KB, 855x944px
Anybody got lewd Fem!Sokka ideas?
>>
File: Sokka TG.png (4MB, 3117x1185px) Image search: [Google]
Sokka TG.png
4MB, 3117x1185px
>>1102023
>>1102075
>>1102088
>>1102089

For an universe where Sokka has always being a girl:

>Something with her and Zuko or Rule 63 Zuko, like naked, pressing boobs against each other.

>Gangbang with rule 63 Toph, Ty Lee or Yue - or just with Aang and Zuko.

>R63 Sokka dancing around semi naked, due to cactus juice.

>R63 Sokka taking bathing nude on a river, when r63 Toph walks in and compliment her assets, when she flips around outraged, Toph is laughting reminding her that he is blind.

>Aang complaining that R63 Sokka shoud eat less meat, with she proudly showing that all the meat go to the right places.
For an universe where Sokka gets TGed:

>Sokka finds some kind of cursed artifact, that without him noticing, turn him into a girl version of himself with almost the opposite personality.

>Alternate universe where Long Feng manages to hold Ba Sing Se, and uses his hypnosis along with some magical artifact to turn Sokka and Zuko into concubines.

>Before Zuko joining the Gaang, he has plenty of guilty ridden dreams. One of them includes he transforming into a girl, along with his dad, Sokka and maybe other characters, and being forced to help Aang repopulate the Air Nomad nation. The dream ends with Aang walking on the room on avatar state and dramatically removing his clothes with air bending, while Zuko screams.

>>1102023
Loved your new take on it Jakal, you improved a lot.

I think that the final transformation looks better with the face a little smaller and more centralized, in particular the mouth. What you think?
>>
File: Inkling Tg by rainbowraven.jpg (150KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Inkling Tg by rainbowraven.jpg
150KB, 768x1024px
Someone post the one where the kid becomes his own mom

I need it for my lulz folder
>>
>>1102618
Hmm originally inklings were going to be an all female species
>>
>>1102618

There needs to be more human to inkling girl TG art

Especially involving the paint itself (a sequence where someone gets covered in paint and it turns them into an inkling girl, bonus points if the inkling stays covered in paint)
>>
>Playing Student Transfer
>The Yui path
>Getting her to open up, seeing her try and hide her feelings for the MC, seeing her get flustered when you turn her into Tori

This is impossibly cute. Please don't stop updating.
>>
>>1102687
I agree with this
>>
>>1102687
>>1102827
Inklings are ugly.

Get a better taste.
>>
>>1102841
inklings are cute
>>
>>1102844
Not true with you want to be sexy and most TGs with inklings have shitty art, the lack of art featuring them on this fetish is an evidence of it.

There are numerous other creatures that are better than inklings.
>>
>>1102848
>wanting to be sexy in tg
cute lewd > sexy
>>
File: 058 tg.jpg (355KB, 1057x1500px) Image search: [Google]
058 tg.jpg
355KB, 1057x1500px
>>1102854
Pic related is cute lewd.

Inklings? No, they aren't.
>>
>>1102880
cat girls are good too
>>
File: Sokka TG.jpg (2MB, 3960x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Sokka TG.jpg
2MB, 3960x1500px
>>1102560
Hmmm... Well I kind of like the mouth being centralized a bit more (was askew for expression purposes), but personally I like the face the size it was. Thoughts? Much of a difference?
>>
>>
File: 1480815921605.jpg (6KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
1480815921605.jpg
6KB, 240x210px
>>1090842
>tfw indian girl fetish
>tfw genderbending fetish
>tfw not nearly enough of this
>>
>>
>>1104005
>>1090842
tfs artstyle is complete cancer
>>
>>1103881
My dude. Why must life be so hard.
>>
>>1103881
Race change TG in general is hard as fuck to find.
>tfw your fetish is too niche for the internet
>>
Brainstorming a story idea:

> Guy gets given a "blessing"
> Each week, a different god or goddess grants him a boon of their choice, gifting him an innate talent that makes him best at X. Pretty much anything as long as it falls roughly within what they're known for.
> He has to use the gift, or basically offend that god and get cursed whenever it's their next turn.
> Greek pantheon goes first, and the first blessing falls to Ares, which looks at his puny frame and he gets a god given gift for warrior's training.
> His physical fitness improves overnight and he starts hitting the gym. When the week is over he goes back to slacking off, and some of his god given muscle mass drops off, but the legitimate exercise perks up his actual fitness levels.
> Next, Apollo gives him music as a talent, allowing him to pick up any instrument and play it without trying. He kind of starts liking this blessing deal.
> In the meanwhile, Hera has been generally disinterested, but it's her turn next. Zeus thinks up a scheme and starts setting her up, telling her a bunch of lies of how this guy disrespects his mother, and sees homemakers as a waste of space.
> Hera, the goddess of mothers and the home, known for being easily angered and vindictive, somewhat predictably picks "motherhood" for her blessing. The guy finds himself female, with childbearing hips and a strong mothering instinct. She struggles with the sex change, but finds local mothers are more than happy to trust her babysitting their kids, which she can't help but go gooey over.
> When the blessing is over, the instincts go away, but she remains stuck as a girl. Zeus finally unveils his master plan, making her godly levels of amazing at sex, and dragging her into the bedroom for a week of what he's famous for.
> Hera seethes. The blessing stops her from her usual cursing the girl on the spot for stealing her husband, but she's determined to get revenge as soon as she has another turn.
>>
>>1104170

I have ideas going forward, as most of the other gods roll with it.

> Artemis, known for hating men, is determined to make a proper woman out of the new girl. While the week ends up fucking with her head a bit, at the end of it the MC is able to pass under the radar as having always been female. Worryingly, roughly half the people in her life remember her as such, now.
> Dionysius finds the whole situation hilarious and makes her the ultimate party girl for seven days' hard clubbing.
> Pan just sniggers and makes her the best at "tits", giving her the most perfect possible pair of breasts for a week, whatever she wears warping for maximum cleavage.
> Athena chooses to spark up her tactical wisdom, giving her a break and a chance to get her life in order.
> Hera is now determined to mess her life up, but at the back of the queue it might take months before she can get another shot. With the other gods unreceptive, she sends a man to romance her, hoping to force her into a pregnancy that might block any further blessings for 9 months.

> Eventually, when the next pantheon takes over (the Norse) they have no idea their god-daughter was originally male. And she's not sure she wants to tell them - the Norse *hated* genderbending, except for Loki, and relying on him is all sorts of trouble.

> Potential flash-forward a few months: Time for the Egyptians, who have a bit of an odd idea of what she might want out of life. A brush with Bast almost turns her into a cat for a week. Horus makes her into the next Pharaoh, a new Cleopatra, complete with race change and revealing outfits.
>>
>>1104170
>Zeus tricking Hera into genderswapping a fellow, just so he can show off his dick
Classic Zeus
>>
File: malftg.png (424KB, 414x608px) Image search: [Google]
malftg.png
424KB, 414x608px
>>1086651
Update on my Draco Malfoy TG.

Just need to finish it now with the dialogue.

What you guys think so far? Made some modifications due to the feedback here.
>>
>>1104297
Looks pretty cute
>>
>>1104297
Waifu material.
Still voting Harry as the target of her tsundere affection.
>>
Anyone have an updated choice map for Student Transfer yet?
>>
>>1104297
Cute. My personal taste is smaller breasts. I think it'd be great for Draco to get mocked for beig less endowed than other girls, but there's also something to be said for her being able to hold her new figure over the head of Hermione and such.
>>
File: 1474311500480.png (618KB, 1809x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474311500480.png
618KB, 1809x1000px
>>
File: tiamatBETJ.jpg (113KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tiamatBETJ.jpg
113KB, 720x1280px
>>1104669
>Haughty F!Draco self-conscious of her looks, making it all the better when Harry tells her she's cute

Also, gives space for her to using magic on self for lewd purposes.
>>
>>1104297
My only adjustment would be the hair color. Malfoy's hair is bleached, almost white
>>
>>1104669
Silly anon, rich bitches + cowtits is the best combination ever.

I wish that there were more with this aspect on tg.
>>
>>1105681
I do like the idea of a Fem!Draco becoming something of a "plain" or even slightly unattractive girl (like chubby or something).

That bruising to the ego. So delicious.
>>
>>1104223
That's some good shit, especially the Egyptian part.
>>
>>1105802
Draco needing glasses in his female form would be the kicks.
>>
>>1106337
Draco ends up everything he hates.

Bushy, ginger hair. Crooked buck teeth. Glasses.
>>
File: draco malfoy tg.png (4MB, 1985x2620px) Image search: [Google]
draco malfoy tg.png
4MB, 1985x2620px
Description:
>Boy, I almost made a follow up with Harry and Ron, along with the Twins.

Fuck you fenek, looks like Malfoy isn't the only one that likes to tease. Don't leave me with these blue balls,
>>
>>1106440
Girl Rom should be bottom heavy to contrast with Draco.

I dunno about Harry, never found his gender swaped designs that appealing.
>>
>>1106440
I'd prefer it to only be Draco genderswapped, leaving follow-ups for interaction with the core cast.
Just imagining Luna doing her hair.
>>
>>1106511
>not wanting to see how the boys react and go on after being gender swaped

Obviously, it would need them to remember who they were. It could be hella fun.
>>
>>1081955
That thavnairian bustier, though
>>
>>1083608
Good. Good Post.
>>
File: 1476532079654.jpg (280KB, 1200x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1476532079654.jpg
280KB, 1200x1320px
>>
>>1106440
I had an idea like this where the Weasley twins make a gender bending candy called "Karma Kisses" that girls could use on their boyfriends if they think that they're cheating that after a set amount of time turns the one that eats them into a girl for 24 hours per candy (With a three day limit before the transformation risks becoming permanent).
Pansy thinks Draco's been slumming around and buys a whole box full out of spite, giving them to Draco who eats way more than three. (The only reason the twins let her buy that many is because they know Draco is the Target)
>>
>>1107236
Draco brushes his teeth and goes to bed only to wake up in the morning as a Girl.
Everyone finds it hilarious at first, but then a week passes and Draco's still a girl.
Not to mention Draco's new hormones are messing with "her" head and making Harry seem awfully interesting which leads to all sorts of trouble.
>>
>>1106440
I want a female Snape lusting after Harry.
>>
>>1107236
>>1107255
Thoughts/opinions on this?
>>1107578
I can dig it!
>>
File: ateuma01_01.jpg (271KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
ateuma01_01.jpg
271KB, 1000x750px
>>1107737
Wait a minute, is Draco basically this kid?
>>
>>1107939
That kid was yandere, Draco is more tsundere.

That kid will threaten you with a knife if you don't have babies with them, Draco will have babies with you all while saying it's beneath them to do so even as they moan in ecstasy.

It's different.
>>
File: ateuma08_39.jpg (298KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
ateuma08_39.jpg
298KB, 1000x750px
>>1107982
I was referring more to the context of the sequel/side story in the pay release.
>>
>>1108008
Gotcha.

I hope we get that translated someday. That kid's life sure seemed fucked up.
>>
>>1107939
I can't read moon So I'm gonna need some context
>>
>>1107737
Okay, a couple of questions in regards to how the candies work in the story
1. do they work on girl, and if so does it turn them into a guy or just make them girlier?
2. Do the twins have a way that the candies can't be used on them(Either by way of accidentally popping one or having them purposefully used against them)?
3. would anyone else suffer getting TG'd?
>>
File: 1462848940921.jpg (57KB, 499x688px) Image search: [Google]
1462848940921.jpg
57KB, 499x688px
>>1107236
>>1107737

I find the "candy that turns people into girls if they are cheating" a little unecessary and it creates some weird plot points, like his relationship with Pansy and whatever girl he cheated her with. By your story Pansy would just end up cucked by Draco with both genders anyway.

The route of making it be just a prank or something similar is more straight foward and helps Draco to focus his anger on some more interesting charactera, like Harry, Weasleys or Hermione.

>>1107578
If the caramels make you develop lust for people that you dislike, chances are that Snape would develop feelings for Harry if transformed, and Harry for Snape if it was him that ate it.

I picture female Snape as kind of like Angelica Huston's Morticia Addamns. What you guys think?

>>1106465
I was thinking on Harry design, and decided that maybe going for a petite, kind of shortstack angle might be fun, also a really big messy hair.
>>
>>1108063
>1. do they work on girl, and if so does it turn them into a guy or just make them girlier?
It would probably make them girlier or have no affect at all, it's meant to explicitly turn guys into gals.
>2. Do the twins have a way that the candies can't be used on them(Either by way of accidentally popping one or having them purposefully used against them)?
They tested it on each other with some charms to conceal the changes from the rest of the student body and made a potion that made them immune to avoid ever having to experience it again.
>3. would anyone else suffer getting TG'd?
Ron in a running gag where Draco would try to TG Harry only for Ron to nab whatever the candy was hidden in and eat it.
whether or not Ron ends up a permagirl is something I'm still deciding upon.
Also, Snape for because I find the idea incredibly hot
>>1108486
>I find the "candy that turns people into girls if they are cheating" a little unecessary and it creates some weird plot points, like his relationship with Pansy and whatever girl he cheated her with. By your story Pansy would just end up cucked by Draco with both genders anyway.
Draco was never cheating in the first place, She just gets a bunch of half confirmed rumors and wild speculation that makes her think he is (With a heavy implication that Fred and George started the rumors)
Harry Draws her Ire by calling it "Just deserts", making FemDraco think he did something to Pansy's gift as an act of spite, Pansy lets this happen because she realizes she fucked up when she sees the Weasleys howling with laughter and high-fiving at the sight of femDraco.
>>
Bah.

It always goes the same.

Why can't we get some Fem!Draco lesbo-lusting with Hermione?
>>
>>1108691
Nothing's stopping you mate
>>
>>1108723
The thing that is stopping me from mating is the restraining order.
>>
>>1108597
Ron getting TG'd by Draco is a failed attempt to revenge Harry is the best route.
Hell, everyone but Harry getting targeted would be entertaining.
>>
File: milf machine.png (1MB, 1600x940px) Image search: [Google]
milf machine.png
1MB, 1600x940px
>>
>>1108998
More?
>>
>>1109092
http://fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=1387959900340094015
>>
>>1109386
>http://fictionmania.tv/
Man, that website's search functions are ass
>>
>>1109836
I like the exact multi search.

Makes it better than TG Storytime.

The biggest shame is the amount of sissy shit.
>>
>>1109921
>It's a "my dad beat me as a kid for wearing panties" crossdressing story
>>
>>1110091
Seeing how it turned out, I agree with the dad.
>>
>>1107089

why
>>
>>1108998
ONCE A THREAD UNTIL YOU LIKE IT
>>
>>1108812
Did you accidentally drive a car into a Korean family at taco Bell?
>>
>>1110177
Milfs are underrated, but that is trash.

Age progression too.
>>
>>1110177
I already like it though.
I just wish there was more art of it
>>
>>1110664
>>
>>1110500
Trips dont lie.

Also: End of thread.
>>
>>1110889
where is the next thread?
>>
>>1110108
>>1110177
Better than the brevis becomes his own mom
>>
>>1112761
I unironically like that one
>>
>>1106440
>>1107578
I like where this is going.
>>
>>1113153
Post it then
I need it for my shocking images folder
>>
File: 1480274776628.jpg (947KB, 1280x1676px) Image search: [Google]
1480274776628.jpg
947KB, 1280x1676px
>>1113763
>>
>>1088860
that is my favorite comic by that guy.
>>
>>1113785
Kek
>>
>>1110500
>Age progression too.
The best combination is age progression and TG, especially MtF obviously. Too bad it's so rare.

There's mr-dna's the garden
the milk to milf one
and from russia with love by bsb which is the best one imho
>>
>>1113785
I wish there's was more "proceeded by a machine" TG TF sequences.
something about it gets me diamond hard.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 157

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.