[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ava's Demon Thread the third

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: ADcondom.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ADcondom.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
Post yer Wraiva
>>
File: ADavawrathia.jpg (299KB, 688x800px) Image search: [Google]
ADavawrathia.jpg
299KB, 688x800px
>>
File: ADmaggie.jpg (421KB, 1038x998px) Image search: [Google]
ADmaggie.jpg
421KB, 1038x998px
>>
File: AD4.png (2MB, 1272x2000px) Image search: [Google]
AD4.png
2MB, 1272x2000px
>>
File: ADnsfw2.png (427KB, 866x883px) Image search: [Google]
ADnsfw2.png
427KB, 866x883px
>>
Pointless to ask for art of a dead comic
>>
>>1058470
from the official website
11/2/2016
Hey everyone, it's been a while! After the latest update video, I started working on a second video for the 5k tier Kickstarter reward, so I've been MIA for a while. The backer video is almost done, as well as the portraits, which should both get posted early December. I plan on updating again in 2017 since all of 2016 has been packed with various other work and life things that consumed my days. But do not fret! I'm planning on bringing a colorist on to help me complete panels, which will hopefully make updates come a little faster. I'll be announcing the colorist along with new updates next year, right after updating the website to appropriately accomidate these changes.

Also, remember that excellent song used in the animation of chapter one? In case you hadn't researched the band, they are called Elsiane and they are currently looking to fund their sweet new album which I am totally excited for!! They haven't made a new one in quite some time, but are finally running an Indiegogo to get it off the ground and into your earbuds. Please check out what they have to offer!! Elsiane is a seriously talented duo and I am really looking forward to the music they'll create to bless our ears:
>>
>>1058640 continued
That's all for now, please stay tuned for future updates on where the comic is at. And yes, I will modify the update schedule to be accurate, and if you wish to say hi and keep up with what I'm doing, my twitter is a constant feed of what I am currently working on. And one last time, no the comic has not stopped, yes updates are coming, just at the normal human rate that is actually possible and not at the instant, constant, inhuman speed that is killing me slowly. Cheers!
>>
We already have a thread for webcomics though.

>>1040514
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.