[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /a/ think about Last exile? Was it good, and does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (289KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289KB, 1280x1024px
What does /a/ think about Last exile? Was it good, and does it still hold up?
>>
>>162122179
Personally, I dont remember. I saw it more than 10 years ago.
>>
>>162122179
The very definition of wasted potential
>>
File: Claudia.jpg (169KB, 800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Claudia.jpg
169KB, 800x1600px
>>
>>162122179
>Was it good, and does it still hold up?
Yes. Watched it about two months ago, was lots of fun.
>>
First season was pretty good. Sequel was a major fuck up.
>>
>>162122179
It had a good soundtrack and interesting visuals, but its plot didn't really hold up.
>>
Airships are fun.

OP was amazing.

Need rewatching to gleam its full potential.
>>
>>162122179

North side of decent, anon.
>>
So if in theory, I were to watch it for the plot and character development, i would be dissapointed?
>>
>>162123329
Nope.
It's pretty good.
Even has the homosex for the fujo's and homo's.
>>
>>162123329
No, they're both good, but better get out of this thread before someone ruins the setting's mysteries and plot, if you haven't seen it yet
>>
File: Silver Wing.jpg (346KB, 1115x1089px) Image search: [Google]
Silver Wing.jpg
346KB, 1115x1089px
>>162122795
>S2
>not kino
>>
I vaguely remember the characters being an underutilized mess, the plot being glacially paced and generally uninteresting, leaning hard on the interesting setting and strong visuals to carry interest.
It also had a long stretch of fucking nothing in the middle that capitulated in a stupid love-triangle subplot that I recall being nonsensical because the adult XO was pining over a literal child for no apparent reason. And the ending was a clusterfuck.

The setting was really neat though, and the mysteries of it were strong enough to keep the show decent overall even when everything else was floundering.
>>
>>162123329
If you don't mind season 2 being complete shit and creating more loose ends than closing the story from the 1st season, you'll be fine.
>>
>>162122179
Too much CGI
>>
The only thing I remember was the captain strangling that bitch to death, while cucking his vice-captain.
>>
How gay is it?
>>
>>162122179
A good series with a great opening.
I had a good time.
>>
liked everything about it save the MC

guy was a selfish twat
>>
>>162123518
>/v/-tier weg
>>
>>162123366
As if that makes a series good or not.
>>
Mullin Shetland story was WAY more entertaining than main characters
>>
I found Delphine's death disappointing but aside from that this is one of my favorite shows. It sort of picks you up in this shittly little town and then shows you this world on a big scale, which just seems to happen very naturally. I loved how they would bring characters and places back from earlier in the show in the later parts, and show the effects the events of the story had on them. They also managed to do kind of a lot of different things without the story turning to shit which is rare.

S2 is not real in my mind.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.