[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Narutaru

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1487673365743.jpg (137KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487673365743.jpg
137KB, 1024x768px
Wtf did I just watch? Anyone else had trouble following this? Will reading the manga help clear things up?
>>
Yes, reading the 2nd half of the story will clear things up
>>
>>162080317
But starting from the beginning right?
>>
>>162080337
You don't have to. The anime wasn't a particularly good adaption but it did follow the manga's plot closely. You should be fine picking up from the start volume 8 (right after the part where Hoshimaru strangles the girl).
>>
>>162080256
I'm reading the manga right now. The characters talk like niggas. Absolutely awful, it makes everything so much painful to read.
I don't know what the translator was thinking.
>>
>>162080808
What translation you got? At least the later volumes you can pick Gantz.
>>
>>162080850
I believe it is the official one. Are there any else for the first volumes?
>>
>>162080256
I haven't finished the manga yet, but I'm a little surprised to see Shiina has blue hair(I always interpreted it as orange).

The series is interesting though. I kinda like the contrast between a heroine who looks and generally acts like she'd be at home in a much more innocent series aimed at a younger audience, and the series darker elements
>>
>>162080892
https://www.mangaupdates.com/groups.html?id=64
http://www.manga-sketchbook.com/projects.php

Though I wouldn't know if there's a download avaible anywhere
>>
>>162080256
>watch
Should have read it insted, not only is the art better it wasn't censored.
>>
Was really surprised the world-domination highschoolers didn't show up in the final three episodes/never did what they said they were going to. So many characters just came and went like that without ever getting closure.

I didn't know the manga explained stuff further; reminds me of how Alien 9 was an adaptation of 1 & 1/2 volumes of manga and thus the ending was fucking anticlimactic & confusing.
>>
>>162080998
I have the pack from m-s, for the first volumes they just scanned the official books.
>>
>>162081162
Ah. then I have them too. Well that clears up that mystery.
>>
>>162081202
It is just a fucking awful edition. Also the pages are flipped so you have to read left to right instead of the usual right to left.
>>
File: 1501778651862.png (1MB, 629x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1501778651862.png
1MB, 629x1050px
>>162081272
I think you can reverse that manually but that indeed sucks.

>>162080990
>orange
Did you not see the front cover?
>>
>>162081419
>Did you not see the front cover?
probably not, I might've just scrolled past the covers straight away, or just took no notice of them
>>
File: 071.jpg (259KB, 1686x1200px) Image search: [Google]
071.jpg
259KB, 1686x1200px
>>162081037
aren't the most widely available scans missing some things, like the bully girl's body being split in two?
>>
>DUDE
>MURPHY'S LAW
>LMAO
Bokurano was way better desu
>>
>>162080337
yes.
>>162080597
>You don't have to. The anime wasn't a particularly good adaption but it did follow the manga's plot closely.
The anime deviates from the manga in some important points, e.g. Shhina doesn't eveb meet Norio and Tsurumaru on the plane.

>>162081965
what?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.