[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You told me this was a children's show.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot (723).png (897KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (723).png
897KB, 1280x800px
You told me this was a children's show.
>>
>>162026902

That's not how to eat red bean paste
>>
Literally everyone said it gets grimdark. Mangafags were very vocal about it.
>>
After this it's get even more wonderful .
>>
>>162027318
I don't think the anime will reach all the subarashii
>>
But it is a children's show, only a child could enjoy this edgy trash.
>>
>>162026902
Who told you this?
>>
>>162027353
Guess that is why Got is so popular, huh.
>>
>>162026902
It's a children's show, not a show for children, pay attention mate.
>>
>>162026902
It does have children.
>>
>>Blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her... wherever...
>>
>>162027520
Yes, same with The Walking Dead
>>
File: 1503457404783.png (127KB, 986x1207px) Image search: [Google]
1503457404783.png
127KB, 986x1207px
Umaru the Immovable Nugget!
>>
THIS IS THE STORY OF A DAY WHERE THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD. A MAN WAS WALKING AROUND AND BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT OF HIM EVERYWHERE. THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD THAT IT FILLED UP AN ELEVATOR. HE WENT TO THE STORE AND THERE WAS JUST BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE! PEOPLE WERE SLIPPING IN IT AND THEY WERE ALL GROSSED OUT. HE TRIED TO GO SWIMMING AND ALL OF THE SHARKS WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY. HE GOT CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER. ONE TIME THE BLOOD GOT A KID AND A DOG. AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE DECIDED THEY WOULD SEND HIM TO SPACE SO THAT HE WOULD STOP GETTING BLOOD EVERY WHERE. THE SCARIEST PART IS THAT THE MAN WAS YOU!!! (OR HE WAS A LADY IF YOU ARE A LADY) AND YOU FORGOT THAT THIS HAPPENED.
>>
File: what the fuck is that thing.jpg (27KB, 705x696px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck is that thing.jpg
27KB, 705x696px
>>162027720
NOPE
>>
>>162026902
Next you should watch Re:Zero, Madoka Magica, and Steins;Gate for more edgedark awesomeness!
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (202KB, 1383x829px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
202KB, 1383x829px
>>162027720
MOVED
>>
>>162028116
It's funny how people here get so mad the minute a show isn't all comfy moe SoL happy fun time adventures.
>>
after 9 boring episodes? really?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.