[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this? Season 3 literally never? Can someone explain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 32

File: yaharialskdjfadslkj.jpg (54KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
yaharialskdjfadslkj.jpg
54KB, 600x337px
Thoughts on this? Season 3 literally never?

Can someone explain to a brainlet what Iroha and Hayato actually want?
>>
>>162019407
Season 3 will happen, Watari is being forced to extend the novels
>>
>>162019407
There is a +100k word analysis that will answer most of your questions.
>>
>>162019494
I'll bet it doesn't.
>>
Hayato wants Hachiman. It's a reluctantly yet violently mutual desire. HayaHachiHarem end.
>>
I can't wait until Yui wins. I will be drinking tears for years.
>>
>>162019407
Anime Iroha is a bit different then LN Iroha
>>
File: 1486249058192.jpg (1022KB, 2798x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1486249058192.jpg
1022KB, 2798x2000px
>Season 3
There is not enough material at all to animate another season. Need at least two, usually three volumes to animate one cour.

Yukino aka best girl will win. That's all you need to know.
>>
File: 1451359014661.jpg (14KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1451359014661.jpg
14KB, 225x350px
>>162019599
>>
>>162019617
Can you elaborate? I didn't read the LNs
>>
>>162019599
I know she'll win but don't be so inflammatory. The Yukinofags will be hurt but we should show them compassion. That will make for better threads even if it more than they deserve for shitting up these threads for 4 years.
>>
I hope Hachiman falls in love with truck-chan
>>
File: iroha (2).jpg (89KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
iroha (2).jpg
89KB, 640x480px
>>162019407
I don't know OP. I just don't know.
>>
i finally watched s2 the other day after putting it off. the election arc was bad. the christmas meeting arc was godawful. the rest was ok. there weren't enough lovey dovey moments like in season 1. the best part was the iroha date. iroha is the perfect blend of salty and sweet. and ayaneru is the perfect VA for her. every time she does her 'are you hitting on me' routine i lose my shit.
>>
>>162019683
Iroha is much more manipulative and overall an awful person in the LN. The anime sugar coats alot of her shit, which is really apparent in her OVA. In the anime they made the date seem like a fun thing they did just because Iroha likes being with 8man. But in the LN the date was just a way for Iroha to blackmail 8man into doing something for her, like pretty much all of her interactions with him
>>
File: Haruno_Zoku.png (592KB, 979x765px) Image search: [Google]
Haruno_Zoku.png
592KB, 979x765px
What's her fucking problem anyway? She says she liked the Yukino of the past more but they never expanded on that? Is something slipping my mind here?

Also, was the last episode essentially Yui telling Yukino to make a move on Hachiman, else she'll do it herself? Christ, that was a sudden ending
>>
>>162019966
>What's her fucking problem anyway?
She's a cunt and has no friends, so she spends her time fucking with teenagers.
Haruno a shit.
>>
>>162019966
>What's her fucking problem anyway?
I think she's kind of pulling an 8man and being the villain for the greater good

>Also, was the last episode essentially Yui telling Yukino to make a move on Hachiman, else she'll do it herself?
I took that as her trying to force Yukino and 8man to finally do something about their feelings. She knew 8man wasn't going to be ok with what she was suggesting before she even did it. So basically she gave up on her own feelings for 8man and Yukino's sake
>>
>>162019966
shes a cheap writers device to create exposition. its hilarious how she somehow knows where 8man is all the time, and she is always there or nearby. and always knows what hes been doing recently. i laugh every time she suddenly appears. shes almost like the personification of the others characters conscious and their self-doubt, like a spirit creature.
>>
>>162020183
>I think she's kind of pulling an 8man and being the villain for the greater good
That is pretty much stated I don't know why people don't get this about Haruno. Although she really only cares about Yukino so it is not as selfless as 8man.
>>
File: yui.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yui.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>162020183
>So basically she gave up on her own feelings for 8man and Yukino's sake

Man, Yui is so fucking sad. Even worse because you just know she's gonna end up losing.

>>162020258
Yeah, that's retarded. When they got off the ferris wheel, I fully expected her to just stand there.
>>
File: Gahamas.jpg (157KB, 1023x1208px) Image search: [Google]
Gahamas.jpg
157KB, 1023x1208px
>>162019407
Iroha is just a manipulative fox who loves to twist people around her little finger. She treats 8man the same as her other lackeys at first but eventually warms up to him once she witnesses all the shit he's gone through to help her out. Happens to overhear his "genuine" speech and begins to think that there must be more to life.

Hayato is jealous of 8man because he is "Genuine" and still well liked by his friends, whereas Hayato has to put on a fake facade of niceness every day of his life - he has been doing so far too long to stop. He is literally living a lie. He does try Hachiman's methods during the double date with Orimoto, which ends with catastrophic results.

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong. I am not a clever person.
>>
>>162019965
She's moreorless the same in the LNs. 8man being manipulative/calculating (albeit differently to Iroha obviously) is what the anime downplays because that's literally the only reason they even get along. He sees through her bullshit almost immediately, so for better or worse Iroha feels like she's more able to be herself around him compared to others. Not shipping them here before people get asshurt, shouldn't need a disclaimer but you know how a couple people in these threads get.

Most main characters in this story are objectively dishonest lying dumbasses too, though that seems to be selectively ignored when it suits people somehow.
>>
>>162020327
>He sees through her bullshit almost immediately
Yet for some reason he's always doing everything she asks of him
>>
>>162020360
She's cute.
>>
>>162020482
Yea and she uses that to her advantage. Iroha is the real "not nice" girl of the series
>>
>>162019966
>Also, was the last episode essentially Yui telling Yukino to make a move on Hachiman, else she'll do it herself? Christ, that was a sudden ending

yui said 'i want everything.' yukino basically conceded because yui and their group is too important to her, even though she doesnt want to give up on 8man.

8man told her to fight instead. basically 8man wants chicks fighting over him to have a sweet harem.

but truthfully he doesnt want yukino to choose defeat instead of fighting, merely out of her own sense of obligation and her own weakness. he doesnt want their group to become fake smiles and deception, which it would be if yukino surrendered without a fight. he notes that his image of yukino as a strong girl was a deception.
>>
>>162020509
>Iroha is the real "not nice" girl of the series

i think iroha is like the other characters in that 8man is a force that causes her to question whether her whole perspective is actually full of shit, and she is helplessly changed along the way.
>>
>>162020583
I don't know if she's even changed all that much though. I honestly can't think of a single thing Iroha has done for anyones sake but her own
>>
File: Iroha_Zoku09.png (495KB, 525x768px) Image search: [Google]
Iroha_Zoku09.png
495KB, 525x768px
Alright, I learned some new shit now but I'm still not sure about her. I don't think I quite understand her interaction with Hachiman on the train. I'm either missing something or she's just really good at lying and pretending even when there's no reason for it.

>I started wanting something genuine too
That' what she tells him after getting rejected by Hayato. I thought this meant that she realized that her interest in Hayato was just in some superficial way, she was drawn to him because he's popular and attractive, but that she genuinely likes Hachiman and has a more deep interest in him.
But that makes no sense: why would she have confessed to Hayato if that were the case. I just don't understand. She seemed so vulnerable and honest in that scene, I don't see why she'd put on such an act for nothing.

She also never shows up again, or just barely, which is a shame
>>
>>162020926
>I thought this meant that she realized that her interest in Hayato was just in some superficial way, she was drawn to him because he's popular and attractive, but that she genuinely likes Hachiman and has a more deep interest in him.

i believe her conclusion was that instead of using cleverness and tricks to try and worm her way closer to Hayato, she would try to be more 'genuine' and take a direct approach and confess to him.
>>
>>162020926
She wanted something genuine and was swept up by the moment and decided to confess to Hayato. Hayato being as smart as he is realized its really 8man who made her change and who she likes.
>>
>>162021262
Hmm, that seems sound. And what did she mean when she told Hachiman to "take responsibilty"? I guess she's saying that his "genuine" speech is what got her into this mess but what does she expect him to do?
>>
File: 51535228_p0.jpg (2MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
51535228_p0.jpg
2MB, 3000x2000px
>>162019407
YUKINO or LONER end.
>>
>>162021487
Well he is responsible for her change.
The choice to phrase it as "take responsibility" was just more teasing because it gives 8man different images in his head.
>>
>>162021496
Yukino seems like the obvious choice because she's just as autistic as 8man. Yui is bright and cheerful, she can easily find someone else
>>
>>162021487
>I guess she's saying that his "genuine" speech is what got her into this mess

yes.

>but what does she expect him to do?

she doesnt expect him to do anything shes just toying with him for fun.

take responsibility here is a double entedre used by iroha for sexy effect because its a phrase thats romantically/erotically loaded, or it can be used in a benign fashion. seki ni tottekudasai literally means take responsibility but its specifically a phrase women use after they surrender to men/let men fuck them or let them cum inside.
>>
File: s.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>162021617
>she doesnt expect him to do anything shes just toying with him for fun.

Yeah, that's perfectly in line with her character.
What a tease... I don't know if I hate her or love her
>>
>>162021699
Except that's wrong because her entire role in the series is to constantly manipulate hachiman and others to do shit for her. Jesus Christ Irohafags, get your shit straight and fuck off with this ugly whore.
>>
>>162021699
>Except that's wrong because her entire role in the series is to constantly manipulate hachiman

>she doesnt expect him to do anything shes just toying with him for fun.

These two don't really contradict eachother though
>>
>>162021754
meant for >>162021725
>>
>>162021699
>>she doesnt expect him to do anything shes just toying with him for fun.

well actually maybe i take it back. maybe she is flirting with intent. maybe she knows 8man wont do anything with it. or maybe 8man doesnt do anything with it simply because thats how that scene was written. i dont want to overstate her manipulative tendencies because i think they are overstated. i dont see her that way.
>>
>>162021725
No her role is "rival" for the love triangle so both main girls can get jealous together. She works perfectly as a rival because she can compete on the normie level with Yui but is also not as stupid and can compete on intelligence with Yukino.
>>
>>162021725
>Except that's wrong because her entire role in the series is to constantly manipulate hachiman and others to do shit for her.

shes there to be another little cutie fluttering around hachiman to give him a rose-colored high school life. which he would never have otherwise because hes a perpetually sad fuck with a bizarre complex about how he relates to others and to society.
>>
>>162021566
>Yukino seems like the obvious choice because she's just as autistic as 8man

And that's why Hachiman must not end up with her. He needs a normal girl to fix him, not someone as autistic as him
>>
>it's another irohacancer thread
Why do Irohafags always make shit up about Iroha's character to make her seem like she's a better person or more relevant character? Iroha is quite literally nothing more than Studio Feel's executive meddling to turn this show into a profitable harem show. I know people like to meme that Irohafags don't understand the show or the characters, but it seems like it's actually true
>>
>>162022067
He doesn't need to be fixed
>>
>>162022103
In the LN his harem is even bigger. The fuck are you talking about? What was added by the anime?
>>
>>162022566
>this is a harem
That already shows me that you're full of shit.
>>
>>162022584
EVERY FUCKING GIRL IS IN LOVE WITH THE FUCKER
NIGGA
HOW IS THIS NOT A HAREM?
>>
>>162022592
only yui and yukino are.

Iroha still like hayama. Shes just a hussy who likes to flirt and keep her options open. Saki likes him but shes a background character and doesnt matter.

Its a love triangle, not a harem.
>>
>>162022611
The love triangle is the main story but it is still a harem on top of that.
How is it not the perfect definition of harem?
>>
>>162022566
Not him, but its not whats added, more whats left out. The anime makes Iroha seem less awful then she is
>>
>>162022640
I read the LNs. I don't particularly remember anything that bad. What specifically are you talking about here?
>>
>>162022653
10.5 for example. Like I said earlier, almost the entire context of the date is left out in the OVA. Makes it seem alot less sinister then it actually is
>>
>>162022695
That is mostly fucking with the student council. Towards 8man her intentions and what she was doing was essentially the same.
>>
>>162022747
Her intentions were to use the service club to do her work for her like always. She essentially blackmailed 8man into doing it by using the date against him
>>
>>162022800
And she did so too in the anime. She also made the news-thingy.
If anything she is worse in the anime because the whole process of how she got stuck with that was left out so it seems like she just wanted to do it and use 8man.
>>
>>162022822
Watch the OVA again
>>
>>162022998
I have watched this shit too much.
>>
>>162022632
>it is still a harem on top of that.
Harem requires 3 or more girls in love with MC.
Only Yukino and Yui are.
>>
>>162023018
The OVA leaves out the context for the date, her blackmailing him after the date, and then her manipulating them into working on the paper while she hardly does anything herself. Also adds in the scene where she gives them the camera so they can go on a date themselves. The OVA shines her in a much better light
>>
>>162023127
But the whole "I am happy you were able to use this date as a template" was also in the LN. I remember it clearly.
So at the core just superfluous shit was left out about the student council business.
>>
>>162023127
I'm going to throw you a bone here. You're 100% right, but you're arguing with an Irohafag. Irohafags have never cared about this story or its characters. You can argue with them until you're blue in the face, but you won't get anywhere.
>>
>>162023185
I am not an Irohafag in any way.
What the fuck?
>>
>>162022611
Only Yukino loves him. Yui doesn't, we're misunderstanding Yui by saying that she does.
>>
>>162023381
>Yui doesn't love him

Is this bait? What makes you think she doesn't?
>>
>>162020315
She didn't really give up on her feelings or him. She gave up an easy but ungenuine win. Her little gambit was kinda a win win but a loss loss. If Yukino accepts and 8man accepts she gets 8man, which she is fine with y her own admission but 8man probably won't love her and Yukino would be mostly a friend who sits in the corner until needed. If Yukino and/or 8mam disagree she helped her friends achieve happiness by taking the first step towards what they want, she also sees her Hikki in the heroic light she loves. This choice is bad because it implies to her that he prefers Yukino. She hasn't necessarily given up, I think she has given up on having everything and will settle for something. She is the same girl who is willing to walk all over Yukino in a fair fight for 8man if the side series is to be believed.

Had Yukino said to fuck off Yui would have not taken it as hard and would seem more optimistic.
>>
>>162023536
She is in love with the cookie man.
We still don't know who he is.
>>
>>162023536
She isn't jealous or possessive of him, barely hangs out with him, is only decent to him when others aren't looking, doesn't let him touch her goods etc.
>>
>>162019966
That bitch ruins everything. Does she have nothing better to do than stalk her sister's friend? Fucking cunt.
>>
>>162023536
Common sense. Yui trying to egg Yukino on is to help Yukino be with 8man.
>>
>>162019631
Yukino and 8man being together is obvious endgame, but what worries me is that after Yukino solves her own problems mostly by herself, she'll realize her feelings for 8man aren't because she loves him. Her feelings for him could be exactly the same as Yui's. More likely, however, she's in love with him because he is the only person who has no pretense or anything to gain from being with her. Yukino has always been surrounded by superficial bullshit, but no one tried two defend her or her at least wanted to be around her. 8man hates that shit. He hates the lies we tell each other in order to save face and be happy with bullshit. They're like penguins; they'll stick together no matter what the future may hold, but Yukino needs to solve the mom problem mostly by her self, as she needs to regain her self confidence.
>>
>>162023536
She loves the 8man that saved her dog, not the person he actually is. Yukino, as far as we're know, loves 8man for 8man. Hopefully her feelings persist and are bigger than some crush after Yukino solves her two problems: her family and her feelings.

She looks like she's crying in the volume 12 cover. That could be a bunch of things. Hopefully WW makes it so her feelings are 100% real for him. But WW could entirely make it so her feelings stop being romantic once the series is over. I doubt it, but who knows.
>>
>>162024598
>she'll realize her feelings for 8man aren't because she loves him
I concur, it is obvious she doesn't really love him in a romantic sense like Yui does. It is all psychology bullshit. 8man and Yukino won't truly be together, maybe as friends but nothing more.
>>
>>162024665
>loves 8man for 8man.
Nope

>WW could entirely make it so her feelings stop being romantic once the series is over
Misunderstood as romantic at first but she will realize that she doesn't love him.
>>
>>162019966
Last episode was Yui telling Yukinon she has a solution to her problem. From 8man's reaction that solution doesn't really involve Yukino herself addressing the issue. Also from the end I think Yui wants the club to remain in a perpetual state of friendship. Even though she likes 8man and Yukino may like him too.
>>
>>162024681
>>162024710
I guess Watari wasted all of his time with his subtle hints and symbolism. Those penguins mean absolutely nothing and aren't indicative of how 8man and Yukino perceive one another. All that color shit is probably just random bullshit that Watari had no input on. Yukino's fucking character song of wanting a future together with the new us, wanting the flower under the snow to bloom, and 8man wanting something genuine are all bullshit.

Why even try anon? Yui isn't going to win. That still means that Yukino's feelings could still be a falsehood, but I highly doubt it due to everything that has happened in the story.
>>
>>162024757
>I think Yui wants the club to remain in a perpetual state of friendship
Reread the lines mate. Yui says she wants everything, everything means Yukino as her friend and 8man as her boyfriend. She said she will take everything in the end. Yui meant that the club returns to the state where Yukino doesn't like him and Yui keeps trying her luck like in volumes 4, 6, and 7. She is telling Yukino to give up. We don't know if Yukino likes him but we do know that Yui thinks she does.
>>
>>162024826
>That still means that Yukino's feelings could still be a falsehood,
They are. All signs point to it. She doesn't really love him. I 100% guarantee that they won't be together in a romantic sense and that they end will push them apart. They'll both be okay with it.
>>
>>162024836
>>162024910
I really hope you're right
>>
>>162024826
>Yukino's fucking character song of wanting a future together with the new us,
If You take her character song at face value how on earth could you think that her feelings are falsehoods? That is an obvious love love song that doesn't imply any falseness to her feelings.
>>
>>162024836
Yukino does like him. Look at all the body language. During the chocolate event, Haruno kept trying to get a reaction out of her by letting Orimoto be there and talking about giving Hayato chocolate. Hell, they've gotten awkward around each other, as seen with the pot. Then we have the infirmary scene, destiny land, penguins, etc. 8man is gonna be the guy to "melt" her and find the real her.

Volume 12 will need to have them finally opening up to each other and him finally learning about her past and the car accident. The series will also need to have a confession between the two and the big reveal of why the service clubs exist.
>>
>>162024979
No, I think my interpretation of what Yui meant is at the end of volume 11 is correct.
>>
>>162025003
Yukinofags are getting desperate.

>Volume 12 will need to have them finally opening up to each other and him finally learning about her past and the car accident. The series will also need to have a confession between the two and the big reveal of why the service clubs exist.
Nice fanfiction fag. Your knowledge of this series is derived from other series and cliches. Most things will be left unsaid.
>>
>>162024942
That's still on the table sadly. Haruno kinda hinted at it isn't trust but "something far more sinister". 8man is both afraid of being loved by someone else, but is also afraid that her feelings for him might all be something that came from being reliable, the same as Yui's feelings. 8man can only tell Yukino to fight her own battle, as he has no place in the Yukinoshita affairs, but also as a test for her and if her feelings are as genuine as they seem.

She probably will give him the genuine as all symbolism points to it, but it's something to think about. Hopefully the three if them can at least grow from this.
>>
>>162025084
8man wants exactly that though. He wants to finally learn more about people because he's tired of being a loner. He wants to be loved and loved back.

None of that shit happened in ANOTHER, as that was the non-genuine ending. Now if all this shit does happen, does it mean we'll get a conclusive ending where he picks Yukino? Nope, bust he'll at least finally grow up.
>>
>>162025111
That may be true and a possible development but let's contracts Yui and Yukinos songs. Yui's character song specifically refers to him as someone who does things for her, Yukino's is mostly about how she feels while looking at him and how he makes her feel.

Yes, Yukino's feelings can be a falsehood but if you take even one thing from the characters songs there is no way that is true. You'd need to dump them in the bin.
>>
File: 1451359014682.jpg (48KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451359014682.jpg
48KB, 640x360px
>people still reply to Yukino doesn't love him posts
Really lads?
>>
>>162025222
Watari could be fucking playing us. Imagine the shit storm if her feelings were just like Yui's.

Her feelings are probably 90% likely to be the real deal and they'll be together for the foreseeable future (awaiting the future with the new us or some shit), but that other 10% could happen. We'll learn that we should seek out real relationships, even if 8man has none.
>Best Friends Ending
Fuck that shit.
>>
>>162019407
>Can someone explain to a brainlet what Iroha and Hayato actually want?
They both want Hachiman to fuck them in the ass.
>>
Saika end best end. No one is really hurt because gay's right.
>>
>>162025313
>they'll be together for the foreseeable future
That is the part I doubt, not her feelings. Even if you love someone that doesn't mean you'll be together with them. Yukino's path in life, the one she wants to take, may make her leave 8man and Yui behind. Maybe 8man's feelings for her aren't real. The drama will come from 8man accepting her, not from Yukino figuring out her feelings, I am pretty sure she has figured that part out.

Imagine the shit storm if her feelings were just like Yui's.
I doubt there is a possibility that Yukino's feelings aren't real. I am in the opinion that Yui's are too, there isn't one way to love someone after all. It's retarded to think there is only one way to love someone and only one way is true. Yukino can't see him as a capable person who is willing to do things for her to love him? Why does love have to be one thing and one thing only?

>We'll learn that we should seek out real relationships,
8man might not get the genuine relationship he wants.

>>Best Friends Ending
Doubt it more than anything else people claim. If you read the synopsis of the next volume it makes it seem like a friends end is gone. It implies more that they'll go their separate ways. It will be a loner end or a soft Yukino end. By soft I mean it won't be extremely lovey dovey happily ever after shit, it would be more subdued and let us guess if it lasts or not.
>>
>>162025305
I hope she still loves him after her family problems are solved. She can finally choose her happiness over the expectations of others.
>>
>>162025589
>>162025313
>>162025111
New Yuipollfag tactic?
>>
I just want Volume 12 to come out already so some of you autists never post again
>>
>>162025574
The foreseeable future part comes from mostly character songs and especially the penguin symbolism. That's why I doubt the loner ending in all of this. Neither of them is dying anytime soon, so they'll be together most likely. This also isn't the final novel, so there could be a bunch more stuff to discuss. I think WW would either go full force with the Yukino ending or go a more implied "they'll be together from now on" type of ending.

Also doesn't the synopsis have something to do with Yukino shining as well? I may be misremembering.
>>
>>162025660
Nope. I'm a yukinofag 100%, but WW could just hurt all of us. Bracing myself is the more realistic thing that I'm doing.
>>
File: 14513590146878.png (568KB, 607x766px) Image search: [Google]
14513590146878.png
568KB, 607x766px
I want to kill this fucking cunt
>>
>>162025666
dont jinx it satan

>>162025868
Hayama dindu nuffin
>>
>>162025574
I think Yui's feelings are real too, but there is nothing to go off of for the future. ANOTHER brings up that they don't have a lot to talk about. Hachiman wants to learn more about Yukino. That's a huge milestone for him, as he's finally rejecting his image as a loner. Him and Yukino could have conversations about anything, along with them just sitting in silence, enjoying each other's presence. Yukino sticking with him just makes sense, given what they want.
>>
>>162020360
Iroha triggers his onii-chan instincts too hard.
>>
>bullying Hayato
We all know he's going to be filthy rich and successful drowning in Yukinoshita pussy while 8man dies alone living in his sisters basement
>>
I love teacher!
>>
>>162025868
I want to fill his fucking cunt
>>
File: 1450054790437.jpg (25KB, 244x334px) Image search: [Google]
1450054790437.jpg
25KB, 244x334px
Who else here wants a loner end?
>>
>>162027704
Only homosexuals.
>>
>>162027704
With how things are right now, one of the 2 is gonna be massively disappointed and heartbroken. Loner end is the least painful option
>>
>>162028033
>one of the 2 is gonna be massively disappointed and heartbroken.
Neither Yui or Yukino really care that much about his decision between them. They are happy if he's happy and vice versa.
>>
>>162028033
What would a loner ending even be? Him rejecting both of them? I doubt that would make him happy, given that he likes Yukino and vice-versa.
>>
>>162028321
>given that he likes Yukino and vice-versa.
He doesn't seem like he made a choice on a conscious level. He is having trouble accepting anyone's feelings. He seemed in the dark at the of volume 11 still.

Also I don't think Yui would leave him alone. Short of him getting a girlfriend she would likely stick around.
>>
>>162028434
>He doesn't seem like he made a choice on a conscious level.
I think that's a good thing on his part. His own feelings for her probably overrode his general distaste for people for once.
>He is having trouble accepting anyone's feelings.
He probably still thinks of himself as someone who doesn't deserve it. "Why would the most popular and beautiful girl in the school fall in love with me?" is probably what's going through his mind.
>>
>>162028576
He has incredible trouble just thinking that the second hottest girl in his class is in love with him. He is a long ways.
>>
>>162028158
>They are happy if he's happy and vice versa.

They'd try not to show it but it would definitely affect them. They both love him, no doubt about that. How long do you think, for example, Yui could watch the guy she loves be with her best friend before she can't bear it anymore? They way I see it, their little group would fall apart if he ever picks one of them.
>>
>>162028634
Yukino just needs to give him the chocolates goddammit. Her being totally honest about everything would make 8man not read between the lines for once.
>>
Yukino x Hayato and Iroha x Hachiman ending since they are basically reflections of themselves anyway.

I think Totsuka is going to end up with Yui and the Cake teacher with the light novel author wannabe
>>
>>162028725
We go full WA2, but with Yukino being the Kazusa of the story and no cheating involved.

Huh. That also had the best ending being choosing to change over the happiness of the group. At least 8man has the balls to do what he wants from the beginning.
>>
File: 1457096268513.gif (209KB, 353x325px) Image search: [Google]
1457096268513.gif
209KB, 353x325px
>>162028725
>watch the guy she loves be with her best friend before she can't bear it anymore?
About 20 seconds, or however long it takes to get to and from the home ec room.
>>
>>162028725
Yukino was happy in ANOTHER broseph.
>>
>>162028765
How are Yukino and Hayato reflection of themselves?
>>
I liked the anime should i read the LNs?
>>
>>162029277

I meant Yukino is pretty much gender bent Hachiman and Hayato is genderbent Iroha.
>>
>>162029308
No. Yukino is not willing to lose her face like Hachiman. She's a total coward compared to him.
>>
>>162029277
It's an Iroha fag. They have no grasp of the story. Even Yuipollfag knows more and has a better grasp of the story than the average Iroha fag
>>
>>162029308
>Hayato is genderbent Iroha.
You said that like Hayato would frequently get himself a stepping stone.
>>
>>162029277
It's Irohafags.
>>
>>162029253
Was she really? It seemed like something was off with her because she had to swallow her feelings.
>>
Going by the mothers reminder Yui is going to age better than Yukino
>>
>>162029662
Yui is also prettier right now
>>
>>162029710

I much prefer Yukino over Yui both in looks and personality but Yui's mother is a 10/10 MILF
>>
>>162029648
She wasn't really. She just is neutral for herself but happy for them. She can't complain, she helped it happen and didn't speak up. At least Yui will be less pathetic when she loses.
>>
Hachiman starting to cry after sucking everything up for years hit me like a truck. Goes to show how important their little group is to him
>>
>>162029732
I wonder how Watari is gonna handle Yukimom in all this. Her daughter being in love with a nobody is going to be interesting to see at least.
>>
>>162030084
Voice Actor sold it pretty well too. 8man couldn't just let it out, but he couldn't help himself.
>>
>>162030084
>>162030135

Was the actor really crying in this scene? I always love it when they put that extra emotion into it and you can actually hear their voices breaking and everything.

What would marriage with sensei be like?
>>
>>162019407
Seaso 1 was fun. Season 2 was eh. I love Sensei. Iroha wants Tobe. Hayama wants yaoi.
>>
>>162030304

Tobe and Yui seem like they'd get along incredibly well
>>
File: ngikZiW.jpg (181KB, 936x1512px) Image search: [Google]
ngikZiW.jpg
181KB, 936x1512px
>>162030200
>Was the actor really crying in this scene?
I bet Watarin cried when he heard 8man VA during that scene.
>>
>>162030389
Tobe is best boy, he'd get along well with everyone. But best boy deserves best girl and that's why him and Iroha are going to have lots of beautiful children.
>>
>>162030200
Marriage to Sensei would be the most wonderful thing in the world.
>>
>>162030545

>Tfw you'll never go for a drive with sensei, doing random shit at night like going to batting cages then coming home together and indulging in passionate love making for hours afterwards sharing the same cigarette
>>
>>162030389
Yeah, that's what I thought. I also feel like Yui doesn't need Hachiman as much as Yukino does
>>
>>162019788
Iroha is just so full of shit. It's hard for me to like a character where you have literally no idea what they actually want. That being said, she's cute as fuck
>>
File: 1459997010615.gif (2MB, 465x670px) Image search: [Google]
1459997010615.gif
2MB, 465x670px
Yukino is best. She will surely win the 8-man sweepstakes.
>>
>>162030545
And you never tell yourself that 8man.
>>
>>162031219

I want to have tea and discuss Japanese lit with Yukino, would be curious what she would have to say about Mishima and Abe.
>>
>>162031235
>Implying 8man and Sensei aren't going to fuck like rabbits immediately after graduation
>>
>>162031316
Maybe I would straight up buy the VN if that's what I got at the end of the Sensei route.
>>
>>162031380

Did anyone buy Yen Press's release of them? I've been curious about the quality then again >Yen Press
>>
File: true love.png (860KB, 900x927px) Image search: [Google]
true love.png
860KB, 900x927px
>>162031316
>>162031380
I want to see Sensei get down and dirty.
>>
>>162031380
How does it end? I think that most ends have him end up with the girl in college.
>>
>sensei all flustered when Hachiman tells her she has no husband because guys have shit taste in women

so goddamn cute, holy shit
>>
>>162031505
That's what I always disliked about Watari's writing, the pandering. Because of lines like the retarded audience doesn't pay attention to the actual important things and that's why we have an entire fandom full of mongs that can't follow what's going on.
>>
>>162031505
I would have closed the distance and kissed her right then and there. Sadly 8man is gay.
>>
>>162030456
Watari is pretty involved in every facet of this series (minus the second VN, probably because of Girlish Number and Qualidea Code). I kinda wish more LN authors were this into their own works, making sure nothing is wrong.

He even wrote the goddamn character songs. Those are mostly useless for other stuff, but they actually matter into telling us what the girls want. Fucking hell. How does anyone even doubt where the story is going after reading Crescendo to You?
>>
>>162031596
Because of lines like that*
>>
>>162031631
I like that. I wish he was more involved in season 2. I also wish that the second vn didn't exist.
>>
>>162031596
I kinda appreciate it. Adds a bit of levity to all the serious things going on around him. Also feels like a conclusion to any 8man development with Sensei.
>>
>>162031596
Hachiman was just telling the truth though. Sensei is a top tier qt and actually really nice; it's honestly surprising that she hasn't found someone
>>
>>162031668
Wasn't he just as involved in season 2, if not more so? Pretty sure most of the cuts and body language presented to us were all deliberately based off of notes. I guess he just let the Iroha stuff slide because she isn't really a hard focus on anything.

Like when Hello, Alone (Yui ver.) was playing at the aquarium when 8man decided to go see what Yukino was doing. Also all the penguin shit.
>>
>>162031681
>>162031718
It could have been done without the "omg you guys Hachiman is going to fuck Sensei" shit. That is literally only there to pander to waifufags. Same as everything with the trap.
>>
>>162031718
Nobody has taste anon. Nobody has taste.
>>
>>162031754
We would have had a much better adaptation if he was more involved. I do think he fought as hard as he could to push his vision, but Studio Feel still fucked him over. Basically, Watari a best, Studio Feel a shit.
>>
>>162031788
>It could have been done without the "omg you guys Hachiman is going to fuck Sensei" shit

Calm the fuck down. It was just a casual remark on his part.
>>
File: mrgrgr.jpg (319KB, 1228x2320px) Image search: [Google]
mrgrgr.jpg
319KB, 1228x2320px
>>162019407
It's a stupid rip-off of White Album 2.
>>
>>162031865
I think what we got was good enough, given the amount of episodes they were forced to work with. Better that they kept the pace up. Imagine the amount of shit they would get if they adapted EVERYTHING that happened before the genuine speech.
>>
>>162031937
And best girl is gonna win again.
>>
>>162031897
I'm saying that because of shit like that no one pays attention to what matters. Same as with the trap. They're both distractions.
>>
>>162032014
>no one pays attention to what matters

Really? I agree that the trap is completely pointless and gets screentime for no reason but that interaction between Hachiman and sensei lasted literally 5 seconds and then it was over. Do you actually think people get distracted by that? It's just a cute little moment, nothing else. If you get upset by things like that, you might aswell cut half the episodes
>>
>>162032014
I'm pretty sure all non-YYfags are all fucking with you anon. Even then, Yuifags are kinda grasping at straws at this point. Expect more cute, but ultimately pointless, interactions in the next two volumes.
>>
>>162032014
What matters?
>>
>>162031937
Holly shit
>>
>>162032809
Can we just have more cute Yukino moments in the last two volumes? Goddamn.
>>
>>162031937
Why is mediocre WA2 is so well known when superior WA1 is rarely mentioned at all? was it too realistic?
>>
>>162032667
Sensei is giving Hachiman an incredibly long lecture about how he should learn how to think with his heart and she's pointing out his mistakes. Instead everyone only laserfocuses on the "10 years earlier" line.
>>
I don't see anything other than a Yukino end once 8man either uncovers himself or is told directly the real reason the service club exists. It also explains why yukino is not okay with him self-sacrificing for others, since the club is supposed to help him, not the rest of the students.

I would bet money that will be the fundamental distinction between the "true" ending and ANOTHER. In Yui's route yukino doesn't speak up for the benefit of her friends happiness even at the expense of her own feelings, in the main story she asserts herself for once and does something for her own happiness even if it has the potential to hurt those close to her
>>
>>162033475

She's a manipulative cunt
>>
>>162033319
They're probably going to end up together, but I still have that sinking suspicion that she might realize she likes him the same way Yui likes him: as a hero, rather than for him. I doubt Watari would do that after all the work he's put into the series, but it could still happen. Hopefully she still loves him even after she gets all of her family stuff sorted out.
>>
>>162033475
That she likes Tobe's cockhole.
>>
>>162033919
Bullshit
>>
File: yy.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yy.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
God fucking damn why do I have to get so invested in these characters every time I watch something new

I want to protect that smile
>>
>>162033856
The way yuki and yui act when alone with 8man is the biggest giveaway, to me. Yui puts herself close to him, initiates physical contact, brings up past memories and his obligated date, etc.
Yuki and 8man are perfectly happy sitting in silence simply enjoying one another's company while they read. It's so much more relaxed, and when they do talk there's much more chemistry and back-and-forth banter.

This matches their motifs as well, Yui is a firework display, bright and flashy and beautiful but ultimately transient. Yuki's penguin comparison has been done to death so I don't need to bring it up.
Their reaction is also similar to their preferred animals, dogs and cats respectively. Yui is eager to please and wants to always be doing something, while Yuki is content just being in the same room as 8man and acknowledging his presence. In the LN's 8man has a monologue where he ultimately decides that while he likes both, he does prefer cats.
I don't normally get this autistic in analysis but given the author's involvement in the show there seems to be too much foreshadowing both in the books and anime, let alone ANOTHER, that it seems almost certain. That doesn't necessarily mean they get married and live happily ever after, but anything other than a loner or yukino ending seems astronomically small odds.
>>
File: long hair my dick.jpg (540KB, 1328x2136px) Image search: [Google]
long hair my dick.jpg
540KB, 1328x2136px
>>162031668
>wish that the second vn didn't exist.
But it gave us pic related!

Also, the Yukino route end fits really well with the overall theme of the series.
>>
What if the penguins are sad when Hachiman leaves Yui to go to Yukino because Yukino is just a mirage and Yui is the real "mate"? So by leaving her for a mirage he's basically choosing to be alone without a partner.
>>
File: CGFolguUIAIetd6.jpg (112KB, 787x1208px) Image search: [Google]
CGFolguUIAIetd6.jpg
112KB, 787x1208px
Good Irohasu, everyone!
>>
>>162034517
Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
>>162034923
Fuck off cancer
>>
>>162034690
The Yukino ending felt way too easy. It felt like they were given everything rather than fighting for it. Though it begs the question, would Haruno actually help Yukino if she finally decides to ultimately separate from what the Yukinoshita family wants?
>>162034676
I think while they enjoy the silence between one another, her character song implies that she wants to close the gap. There is a perceived distance between them that she wants to get rid of, such as the scene when they were walking back to the hotel rooms. She now would have preferred for them to walk side-by-side and talk rather than being that far apart.

They would be content with some silence, but they would probably begin talking even more often once things get sorted out.
>>
>>162035251
Why is she so ugly?
Thread posts: 192
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.