[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the duck do these cunts think they are? Why the fuck did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3294.png (832KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3294.png
832KB, 1334x750px
Who the duck do these cunts think they are? Why the fuck did they have to come and ruin the group dynamic of our happy fun cute girls? Jesus fucking Christ I'm mad
>>
it's like a real workplace
>>
>>162016923
Because the mangaka is a hack who can't naturally expand the story so he just durr add more characters.
>>
>>162016923
She's right. Networking is a cancer on the job entry market.
>>
>>162016976
you snooze you lose
>>
Someone please post momo stiches. My penis ached during the second half of the episode
>>
because new game will occasionally make you uncomfortable by letting a little reality peek through, like when Aoba realizes salaried employees get fucked and nepotism is even more important than going to School of Video Game Design U Online when it comes to getting a job. Of course Ahagon is too autistic to settle for hiring a shit programmer just because she's short, blonde and has amazing tits--nene will have to install gentoo and git gud.
>>
>>162017089
/g/ is that way buddy
>>
>>162017089
Nene will just use blueprints on UE4. Also
>loonix
>games
>>
I agree. I'm done. I'm fucking done. New Game season 1 was probably my AOTY when it aired, but this season just fucking does it. I am sick of hearing these girls bitch at each other for stupid reasons (momo, kou, narumi, the blonde boss lady, etc.). I am fucking sick of all this "HURRRRR VIDEOGAME MAKING IS SERIOUS BUSINESS EVERYTHING'S A COMPETITION I'M BETTER THAN YOU GANBARIMASU MAKENAI ZO OTAGAI HURR HURR." Fuck this. This is not CGDCT, this is CG being bitches and not being cute. I never thought I would ever do this, since I loved New Game so much at first, but I can't handle this shit anymore, dropped.

I mean FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING CHRIST, sure, go ahead and make the one of the new girls a bitch but BOTH OF THEM ARE BITCHES. Fuck. Fuck this shit. Fuck. I am so disappointed, I expected better than this.
>>
>>162016923

Chill the duck out, OP.
>>
File: 1352645643654.png (310KB, 523x546px) Image search: [Google]
1352645643654.png
310KB, 523x546px
>>162016923
>phoneposting
>>
Nene is the one who destroyed the dynamic for half the first season.
>>
File: 1502759604805.jpg (486KB, 1911x1747px)
1502759604805.jpg
486KB, 1911x1747px
>>162017411
But it gave us the cutest stitch of the year (thank you Yunposter by the way)
>>
>>162017447
You mean set the dynamic.
>>
>>162016923
>kissanime
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
im in love with naru
>>
>>162016923
I'd be fine with it if the conflict was introduced and solved within the same episode, or maybe two but at this point the series seems to revolve around them now.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.