[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Gantz manga?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 5998.jpg (34KB, 225x320px) Image search: [Google]
5998.jpg
34KB, 225x320px
I started reading a couple months ago and just sort of burn through 40 or so chapters in one sitting before leaving it alone again for a few weeks. Currently at 232, but not feeling that final push or two. The art is fine and the fan service is not wholly unwelcome, but the story seems to just keep going further and further down the drain. Is it worth finishing, anons?
>>
Goes to shit at the end but some of the last fights are cool. Might as well finish it.
>>
Just continue reading it faggot.
>>
i gave up on the story and just read on for the oh shit moments and fight scenes
>>
>>161983784
I did this too. Reading it eventually became a habit, so I didn't stop until the end despite the shit story.
>>
It's fun best part is chapter 300 onwarde and the ending is shit
Worth reading
>>
It was a great experience to read this manga, I was so hooked I pretty much read it every chance I had and finished it in less than 3 days

So many tense moments, the story is a fucking roller coaster ride up until the final arc

Then the final arc happens, which isn't complete trash, but it doesn't feel much like the rest of the series and it really has some bad asspulls.

It's hard to say anon, I would say finish it so you know the entire story but sometimes I wish I never read the last arc either so whatever

I think I'll just never not be salty over Reika dying
>>
>That part when a roided triceratops punches the shit out of a t-rex
>>
>>161985089
At least its better than I am a Hero
>>
>>161982062
trash

good art, but trash
>>
>>161986859
what are some of your favorite manga?
>>
>>1619869
Just go and read stuff you little bitch. Usually manga that get threads on /a/ are pretty good.
>>
>>161986908
>>161986965
I derped
>>
>>161982062
I liked some specific chapters of it, but that's about all.
>>
>>161982062
Just spend like an hour or two and you'll be finished
>>
>>161982062

If the series was about the protag going from pussy to badass and then building an entire army of badasses under his wing for the purpose of ending the game once and for all, even with stupid moments, the shit romance, and the bitches & whores it still would be one of the best things I've ever read.

Unfortunately it wasn't. It fucking wasn't.

Had it's moments though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.