[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, who was in the right here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: I_Am_Justice!.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I_Am_Justice!.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
Now that the dust has settled, who was in the right here?
>>
>>161940121
Obviously Kira, are you blind?
>>
>>161940121
Light is right, L is left
>>
>>161940123
this was the last time they spoke as friends
>>
>>161940121
They both used muh justice to justify their actions but L is stil morally better
>>
>l sends the vast majority of the show trying to make light prove he's not kira instead of both of them investigating leads together, or independently
Light.
>>
not jake
>>
Light if you browse r/atheism.
>>
Anime is the lowest tier of entertainment
>>
>>161940129
Video games are lower.
>>
>>161940128
>doesn't believe in his preferred religion

A-ATHIEST!!!
>>
Mia did nothing wrong.
>>
>>161940121
Ryuk
>>
>>161940132
Except be a dumb bitch, so yeah she did everything wrong.
>>
>>161940124
They were never friends.
Light was a sociopath and L rightout despised him.

>>161940121
Light.
>>
>>161940135
>implying L didn't desperately long for one true experience with the only person his age who ever came close to being his equal
>>
>>161940135
L actually developed a friendship with Light during that period of time when Light's memory of the Death Note was wiped clean. The funniest part about all this is that if Light never found the Death Note, he'd probably be just a huge moralfag detective, L was far more sociopathic during this period in the show because L went to extreme measures to try and gather evidence whereas Light was genuinely disturbed by the things L tried to do. So of course when Light recovers his memories and re-awakens his god complex, he kills L when L was still remembering Light during the time when the Death Note was out of his hands.
>>
>>161940136
The writer stated it somewhere.
Which is odd, because i too thought like you, especially when L cleaned Lights feet. But maybe that was just to fill in some christian allegory.
>>
>>161940138
Wasn't the foot washing scene added to the anime? Regardless, I like the "we could have been friends, had we not been put on opposite sides" trope enough that I'll probably believe it regardless of what the writer says.
>>
>L has no reason to suspect light half way through the season
>Acts completely irrational
>I'm supposed to give a fuck and by the end I just want L to die because he's a shithead
>>
>>161940140
He has every reason to suspect him. Did you even watch the show?

>narrow it down to a single region in Japan by provoking Kira to kill decoy L on TV
>Light changes killing patterns which makes L suspect he has access to police data

Yeah it's far-fetched but so is everything else.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>161940140
Fuck L
>>
>>161940140
>concludes that Kira's killings coincide with the schedule of a highschooler
>concludes the region where Kira lies
>concludes that Kira has access to police data
>ends up finding a highschooler Japanese Patrick Bateman whose dad is the police chief alongside having a trail of dead investigators
You'd have to be a moron to not suspect Light if you were in L's shoes. Light was the number 1 student in Japan, if any highschool kid could covertly kill thousands of people in a systematic manner while dodging the police it would be hi. Light also spilled his spaghetti when L tested him with the message Kira left using some dead inmates. This gave L a huge hunch, his problem then became proving Light was Kira beyond a reasonable doubt which L acknowledged that if Light really was Kira, trying to find evidence to the fact would be a challenge for him.
>>
>>161940121
>be L
>be 99% certain who your guy is
>sit on your ass waiting to reach 100% instead of telling your people to put a bullet in Light's head

The "good guys" were way too good given the situation in Death Note. Kira is a cop killer/mass murderer and if history has show us one thing it's that due process tends to go out the window when you start killing cops and "accidents" start to happen. It's even worse when all the government organizations start turning up. You think some spook wouldn't put Light down like a dog even if they weren't sure?
>>
>>161940144
The problem is they can't prove it at all because he's using a supernatural book.
>>
>>161940144
He didn't dare killing him before knowing how he did it.
Later on he wasn't sure nyymore because Light managed to wipe his memory.
>>
>>161940138
Cleaning the feet was an admission of defeat.
>You defeated me in the end, good luck to your future endeavors as I am unable to stop you.
>>
>>161940144
This would be true if the mass murderer wasn't a cheater who exploits something no one else would even ever consider being a possibility ever.
>>
File: 1494950728976.png (886KB, 1280x720px)
1494950728976.png
886KB, 1280x720px
>>161940148
Why does anime do this weird chimp face?
>>
>>161940121

It kind of annoyed me in this series that L sometimes seemed completely unable to even consider the possibility that Light wasn't Kira. Yeah, he was right, but the fact that he felt so confident about it with so little evidence was annoying.
>>
>>161940121
I was hoping Light's master plan would work in the end and kill everyone. I got sort of confused by then though.
>>
>>161940121
they were both assholes
>>
>>161940125
>ligth migth be creating a better world
>L dont give a fuck about anithing beside catching kira
>>
>>161940136

Which was pretty dumb plot device actually since Light was not even Near to L´s level.

Seriously, he didn´t understood how a tool like the note should be used AND he got caught. He could literally do an untraceable magic that kills people and somewhat got found out by a regular guy that didn´t believe on the super natural.

Heck, even Near´s final plan was shit. Had Light not snapped because he was a sore loser the evidence they had would have never been enought to get the conviction to hold. He would have got free and you know it.

Damn shit show...
>>
Light's undoing was his arrogance. Plain and simple.
>>
>>161940121
Light is literally in the right, even his name is literally Right
>>
>>161940121
L was

Just rewatched this and there was no reason for L to not send Light off to a black site after the 2 weeks of no one being killed. Thanks to Rem everyone would die, except Misa but just for the sake of the story this super sentai detective just forgot Kira had to see a face when the death note owner mysteriously died with no public broadcast of him?

No it was beyond obvious by the end that Light was Kira. Light should be rotting a cell.
>>
>>161940481
Near used the death note on Mikami. Light never had a chance.
>>
>>161940121
L for left
Raito for right
>>
Hello there,
Can you post your face and your name please?
>>
>possess the ultimate killing tool without anyone ever being able to find you
>fuck everything up

LOL WHAT A FAGGOT
>>
File: fake L.jpg (52KB, 1268x713px) Image search: [Google]
fake L.jpg
52KB, 1268x713px
Why did he kill this guy without thinking?
>>
>>161940965
see
>>161940634
>>
>>161940121
Lawliet.
>>
>>161940965

He was a High school student; not only that but he was also Chad Thundercock at the time.

Maybe he was a genius, but he still has the mentality of a pubescent boy.
>>
>>161940121
Matsuda
>>
>>161940122
Underrated post
>>
>>161940965
He was a narcissist.
He was sniffing his own farts for the entire story. Did you miss his last speech? That's just him being amplified to 100.
The entire ordeal happened because he wanted to play L's game and meet his challenge head on.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.