[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Season 3 fucking WHEN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Season 3 fucking WHEN?
>>
never
>>
Hopefully fucking never.
>>
>>161909433
>Hopefully
what? why?
>>
>>161910014
Because it's fucking awful and anyone who unironically enjoys this shit is a tasteless faggot.
>>
>>161910176
it's not awful...even if the animation is a bit choppy it's still berserk
>>
>>161910230
It's not "a bit choppy," it's FUCKING CGI GARBAGE. Berserk is FUCKING UNWATCHABLE, and even if it was the literal Holy Grail of all anime, and viewing the story could make one wish to commit suicide because every other pleasure was a disappointment by comparison, it STILL wouldn't be worth watching because the animation is so bad.

A terrible anime isn't saved by having decent source material, now get the fuck back to /r/anime.
>>
>>161908830
Read the manga if you want more Berserk, the "anime" adaption was a complete disaster in every level and detail.
>>
>>161910230
>it's still berserk

It's a fucking abomination that should have never existed. It's sad that such a great manga has gotten CGI plagued shitstained adaptations.
>>
>>161910230
There's no point in watching an anime adaption if the animation itself detracts from the overall experience.
>>
>>161910230
Berserk's strongest fucking point is it's art. Seriously, it might be the most visually detailed manga ever created. The anime fucks this up completely. And it fucks up the story, too, so even if you don't mind crappy visuals you aren't really getting the whole story.
>>
>>161908830

Those are bannable words my friend
>>
>>161911195
This and to add, it's not art over story, it's the story being told through the art. The anime with its clay dolls can never reach that amount of emotional expression
>>
>>161908830
Never, hopefully. Just let it die so we can pretend that it never happened.
>>
File: Casca quote-raped-quote 3.webm (3MB, 1200x508px) Image search: [Google]
Casca quote-raped-quote 3.webm
3MB, 1200x508px
reminder that she enjoyed it
>>
>>161910230

It's not Berserk.
>>
>>161911453
I came here to tell you to DELET this!
>>
>>161910230
Fucking Kemono Friends looks like a high-budget theatrical release put next to Berserk. This show is an abomination and it reeks of The Producers.
>>
>>161910306
>>161911712
>being forced to watch something precious to you raped until it doesn't even recognize itself while things that vaguely resemble people watch in amusement
I thought they were adapting the black swordsman arc and beyond, not the eclipse.
>>
Put your grasses on
>>
>>161910014
>>161910230
>...
Bad bait
>>
>>161908830
season 3 will have the same rushed low quality CGI bullshit the last seasons had.
don't let that hand drawn final scene in S2 fool you.
>>
File: downloadfile-3.png (156KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-3.png
156KB, 512x288px
Every time I see this image, I almost shit my pants laughing. This has to be the biggest JUSTing of a character in the history of anime.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.