[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate/Extra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 14

File: Fate-Extra-CCC-servantrelations.jpg (314KB, 1888x934px) Image search: [Google]
Fate-Extra-CCC-servantrelations.jpg
314KB, 1888x934px
>Nero: Beautiful boys are good, Beautiful girls are better
>Tamamo: It is easier to have a male master
Why can't anime studios get this right?
>>
>>161905985
saber face always wins for some unknown reason
>>
>>161906789
Yeah, but her master SHOULD be Zabiko since all her dialogue says she prefers girls while Caster's dialogue has her implies that she prefers boys.
>>
Should've been Hakunon/Mumei desu.
>>
File: Gawain cooking.png (42KB, 261x259px) Image search: [Google]
Gawain cooking.png
42KB, 261x259px
>>161905985
>Whore of Babylon
>Demon women
>right
>>
>>161905985
I don't know but it's convinced me this anime is probably going to be Extella/Zero trash and shouldn't be bothered with.
>>
>>161908129
>zero
>trash
>>
>>161909881
Extella/zero does seem pretty trashy and FZ is also trash.
>>
>>161905985
Jesus just shut the fuck up you fag. A yuri paring was never going to happen
>>
>>161910005
It should have been MaleMC and Tamamo.
>>
>>161907913
i want him to go all tsuntsun and then dere dere all over hakunon as the grail was progresses
>>
>>161905985
Hakunon appeared in Fate/Extra anime previews awhile back, even if its male master lead.

Have you read the plot of Extella/Zero? Nasu pretty much spoils the new anime plot perhaps.

>>Main Character:
Kishinami Hakuno (Male)
Basically everything is the same as PSP version

>Saber (Nero)
Same as PSP version

>Female Classmate (Female MC):
A girl who happens to pass by from time to time when Hakuno is in trouble to give him advice.
She is always eating yakisoba pan.
She's a character that wasn't in the PSP version so mislead the users by having them think "a new heroine!?"

--> Reveal
Isotope of Hakuno.
A NPC created by the SE.RA.PH, modeled after Hakuno. However since they are the same existence, and thus contradict each other, she has been arranged to be a female version of him.
When Hakuno acquires his ego, she also does since they are linked.
(However unlike male hakuno, she has no soul since there is only one soul)
She quickly recognizes she is not regular.
Since she is an inferior copy, she cannot bear the burden of the ego (soul) and is fated to self-destruct.
(Even if she wins the 7th round she will disappear right after, but archer is the only one who realizes this)

>Archer (Nameless):
Female MC's servant. Since he was summoned by the female MC, who has no soul, he is also not summoned in his regular form.
Half his body is collapsed, and burned.
Though he knows the circumstances of female MC, he lends her his strength and helps her fight until the very end.
--> From time to time, Archer will also help out hakuno which serves as foreshadowing. As for why he helps out hakuno, it is because if hakuno dies, so will female MC.
Archer is aiming for a "though he couldn't bring her to full victory and she didn't survive, she was satisfied"-ending.
-->Since his body is half-destroyed, Nero and Tamamo don't recognize who he is in EXTELLA.
The Archer in EXTELLA is from a world where the female MC won.
>>
>>161910513
>Rin & Rani:
A little less screen-time than in the PSP ver, but mostly the same roles

Leo:
Mostly the same as in the PSP ver, but he loses the sixth round.
-->foreshadowing
He shows interest in hakuno and talks to him many times, but his conversations always seem incoherent.
"Huh? Didn't we talk about this before?"
"Yes, I am interested in you as well"
It's because Leo has been interacting with the female MC also.
He loses against female MC in the sixth round.

>Saber (Gawain)
It's Gawain.

>Julius & Li:
Mostly the same

>Shinji & Drake:
The same.

>Atlam:
Fourth round opponent. His servant is Caster (tamamo).
New master for the EXTRA reconstruction for the sake of EXTELLA.
Is acquainted with Leo in the real world. Because of the oil situation in EXTRA-world he's slightly uncomposed, but his personality is mostly the same.
Claims he's a feminist but only sees women as tools.
Says he respects Caster but looks down on her.
In the fourth round, he orders caster to seduce hakuno and make him feel sorry for her.
After he sends caster off he accesses the earth for data on hakuno, but finds nothing and is bewildered.
When he loses the battle against hakuno, he uses tamamo as a scapegoat to escape and survive on his own, but he isdisposed of by either julius or the moon cell.

>Caster (tamamo)
Atlam's servant.
Knows she is being used, but won't object since a servant is supposed to obey until the end. (of course if atlam cancels their contract things are different)
After the battle she is sacrificed by atlam and burns out.
MC uses a command seal to help her.
Caster recovers quickly "Finally, I'm free!"
This is like when Arc easily escaped being erased by the firewall.
After this she starts calling herself hakuno's servant.

>Dan & Archer:
Same.

>Twice Pieceman:
Mostly the same, but try to have him appear more so it's not so sudden at the end.
>>
>>161910540
>PART II

>Reconstruction
It's a short version so it will only touch upon the important parts and cut all excess.
However, to be mentioned is that this is just if it was the nero route. If it's Archer or Tamamo route the details will differ.

>1st round
Mostly the same.
If there's budget, make the "next opponent announcement" flashier.

>2nd Round
same

>3rd round
same.
at the end caster & atlam are announced as the next opponents.

>4th round
Atlam is a character even more connected to the earth than leo, so explain the worldview through him. What's going on on the surface, how has the world ended in 2030.
Atlam feigns to be a virtuos person and tells hakuno he should "lose in order to let me live to save the world".
After the battle caster joins and nero and caster start happily fighting.
This changes their realtionship from "two heroines in different worlds" to "two heroines in one world"

>5th round
Same

>Interlude
CCC happens around here. Caster remembers but Nero hardly does. "I feel like i fought a life-long roval called elizabeth, but what round was that again?"

>6th~7th round
Rin and Rani are defeated and they say their farewells.
Finally it's time to face Leo... is what Hakuno thinks but he finds out Leo's lost.

The name of the master who defeated Leo and made it to the 7th round is hidden by jamming, and there's no trace of a master. Tamamo and Nero try to find out who it is but they find no one and cannot remove the mozaic from the name.
One of them proposes the idea that "maybe it's not hidden, but it was like this from the beginning?" and they come to the conclusion that their opponent has no name.

They protest to father kotomine that this is irregular, but he tells them that "no, your fight is in a sense very fair". Not knowing who his opponent is, hakuno steps into the elevator. At his side is noone.
>>
>>161910569
Once he reaches the battlefield, there's a wasteland like the grand canyon.
Both Hakuno and Female MC appear
His opponent was the female classmate. "Ah, I thought so..." Hakuno says contentedly.
Girl: "Let's go Archer. This is my last fight"
Appearing at the call of the girl's voice, Archer flies at Nero
The girl removes the texture she put over her avatar, to reveal her true face.
Her long hair swept by the wind, there stand the female MC, dignified.

Here we see things from her perspective a little.
We see how she struggled through the war, just like hakuno.
Her 6th round is the same as the PSP version 7th round.
->To leo, even if it was against the female MC, it doesn't change the fact that he lost to "Hakuno"

7th round end. The girl disappears together with Archer.
The male MC inherits the memories of female MC's confrontation with Leo.

>On the way to the moon cell core
On the way there they get caught by a bug check.
moon cell gets HELLA MAD(nasu's own words) that a servant who's supposed to already have lost is there (Tamamo).
--> parting with caster. imagine their parting scene in CCC. Unlike CC however, this check isn't so strong that she is deleted.
Caster plans to gain points with the MC by risking her life to have a heartfelt farewell scene, but Nero sees through her tricks. "Whatever, try again later!" "I'LL BE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!"
That sure was a terrible accident, say hakuno as thei finally arrive to face twice.

>Messiah
Twice talks a lot

After Twice is defeated, take the end of the PSP ver and add CCC Nero end to it and have it kind of connect to EXTELLA like that.
>>
>>161908129
>>161910513
is there any source that this is actually the anime plot and not just something to explain Extella once it sold decently
>>
EXTRA Vlad > Apoc Vlad
>>
>>161910030
Tamamo is a joke character.
>>
Reminder Tamamo is a whore as she loves Twice when she was her master.
>>
File: CCC39-06.png (3MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CCC39-06.png
3MB, 1536x2048px
>>161910030
That's what Foxtail is for, that way one pairing gets a manga and one gets an anime.

Although Foxtail ended up being about Gawain
>>
File: charlemagne04.jpg (112KB, 707x1239px) Image search: [Google]
charlemagne04.jpg
112KB, 707x1239px
>Charlemagne the GREAT is some beardless manlet fuccboi

Who's responsible for this.
>>
>>161913883
At least he isn't a girl, I guess.
>>
>>161907913
This or Hakunon + Gilgamesh.
>>
>>161913883
It's not really Charlemagne, it's Gudao pretending to be Charlemagne in an attempt to pound Astolfo's boipussy.
>>
Why does everyone hate best ship?
>>
>>161914273
Because ships are cancer.

kys.
>>
File: 1504452520565.jpg (291KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504452520565.jpg
291KB, 720x720px
We just have to wait for them to adapt CCC with the best route !!!
>>
Written by Kinoko Nasu
Nasu is MCP
>>
File: Hakunon's_CANON_Servant.jpg (408KB, 994x1204px) Image search: [Google]
Hakunon's_CANON_Servant.jpg
408KB, 994x1204px
>>161914273
No idea. it's canon and yet everyone hates and ignores it.
>>
File: Christopher_Lee_charlemagne.jpg (55KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Christopher_Lee_charlemagne.jpg
55KB, 420x420px
>>161913883
Charlemagne was insanely hetero. Proof? Christopher Lee was descended from one of his bastards. This gorgeous bod makes it easier for him to go after the whores and maidens of the Throne.
>>
File: 1502631475244.jpg (129KB, 894x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502631475244.jpg
129KB, 894x1024px
>>
File: 53540573_p8.png (159KB, 389x420px) Image search: [Google]
53540573_p8.png
159KB, 389x420px
>>161914273
I prefer seeing the two MC's hooking up with each other. Since the new anime is going to include the both of them, I can only hope that there's at least one scene where the two talk with each other while on friendly terms.
>>
>>161915824
>Since the new anime is going to include the both of them
Only showing Zabiko in the role of the nameless guy who dies before Hakuno.
>>
>>161914273
I liked it until yuri shitters started spamming threads bitching about it and now I'm glad it's never going to happen.
>>
>>161910954
There was something about a post Nasu deleted on his blog, im not sure what that was about.

But if it really is extella/zero than its trash.
>>
File: C-v_EiZWsAUyRRs.jpg orig.jpg (209KB, 1032x1457px) Image search: [Google]
C-v_EiZWsAUyRRs.jpg orig.jpg
209KB, 1032x1457px
>>161914386
This or CCC route with Gil
>>
File: hakugigao.jpg (592KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
hakugigao.jpg
592KB, 800x960px
>>161914273
Because this pair is much more better
>>
File: 1490425072733.png (713KB, 948x623px) Image search: [Google]
1490425072733.png
713KB, 948x623px
>>161916233
This is probably whats goung to happen.
At least both of the MCs will make an apear i guess.
>>
>>161907913
I'm done writing Emiya , Artoria and Gil stop bothering me you fucks - Nasu
>>
File: 1501788226791.jpg (349KB, 1490x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1501788226791.jpg
349KB, 1490x2048px
>>161916390
No, Hakunon goes best with Nero.
Gil goes better as Zaibo's servant.
>>
>>161916390
Gil is a homo and needs a bro to fight with, and those are facts
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.