[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Griffith did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: vol13ch10rain.jpg (85KB, 350x574px) Image search: [Google]
vol13ch10rain.jpg
85KB, 350x574px
Griffith did nothing wrong
>>
File: doitforgriffith.jpg (48KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
doitforgriffith.jpg
48KB, 640x360px
Griffith a cute. Only ignorant moralfigs hate him.
>>
>>161904679
I love sleeping beauty
>>
File: tumblr_nlgz8reYD41twat0so9_1280.png (431KB, 1053x620px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlgz8reYD41twat0so9_1280.png
431KB, 1053x620px
>>161904679
>>161904857
He's extremely fuckable.
>>
Guts and friends find themselves on the defensive as Griffith and friends take the island. Farnese dies while trying to protect the now fixed but bruised Casca. Serpico is distraught, much like Guts during the eclipse. Serpico loses an arm. Shierke and Isidoro are left alone as Guts is fighting Zodd and the other apostoles. When the dust clears, few of the apostoles have died but more linger. Shierke and Isidoro witness Guts being consumed by the armor. He puts up a huge fight but its brief. Griffith kills Guts while shedding a single tear.

As the island loses its grip to the mortal realm, the magical beings die by decaying rapidly. The island, once lush and full of green, is now a pile of rocks in the ocean. The remaining Shierke, Isidoro and dying Serpico are rescued by the mermaids. Casca disappears. The mermaids take them to the coastline but are too late. Serpico succumbs to his injuries and dies. The only ones left are Isidoro, Shierke and Isma, for the mermaids are being hunted and it'd be safer for her on land.

The story turns into Isidoro and friends seeking to restore the world.
>>
File: strategichoe.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
strategichoe.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
>>161905159
>>
>>161906011
Im surprisingly okay with this, except continuing the story with isidolol. It would be a downer ending but i would be fine with it
>>
>>161906278
That's what he's been introduced for. He's the actual hero of the story. How has nobody seen that? He's been wanting to be the greatest fighter since the start. His fate isn't set in stone like Guts. Guts has been fighting against the flow of causality while Isidoro isn't.
>>
>>161906389
>how to go from masterful seinen series to shonenshit naruto tier
Why do i have the feeling your going to say isodoro would go on an adventure to became the greatest swordsman ever (tm) while fueled with the power of friendship he has towards shierke and isma?
>>
>>161906589
Nibba, I don't want that. That's gonna happen though.
>>
>>161906661
I would sooner commit sudoku than read another page of berserk if that were to happen
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.