[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naruto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: papa.jpg (48KB, 736x816px) Image search: [Google]
papa.jpg
48KB, 736x816px
I just finished Naruto after dropping it about 2 years ago , I skipped most of the filler.
Despite its many faults, I had genuine fun watching it.
I enjoyed it.
>>
Good for you anon.
>>
File: Neat.jpg (47KB, 607x343px) Image search: [Google]
Neat.jpg
47KB, 607x343px
>>161904378
Thanks man.
>>
>>161904295
>>
File: Hi!.jpg (28KB, 399x308px) Image search: [Google]
Hi!.jpg
28KB, 399x308px
>>161905264
nope, I genuinely unironically loved this series.
The hate for it is beyond overexaggerated.
>>
Tbh if you remove all the filler and 78% of the flashbacks the series would be pretty decent

Seriously, how many times did they show Naruto on the swing in front of the Ninja academy or the night of the Uchiha massacre?
>>
File: C-CUTE!.png (2MB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
C-CUTE!.png
2MB, 1920x1040px
>>161907026
You're definitely right.
I made it a point to skip all the flash backs that would have been shown more than 3 times.
This and skipping the filler most likely factored into why I enjoyed this series more than most people would.
>>
Different anon here. It's pretty enjoyable when I try not to think too much about it. So it somewhat fulfills its purpose as an entertainment. So, yay, I guess?
>>
I only watched the Akatsuki Supression Mission arc.

I liked it because it didn't focus on Naruto, yet even then Naruto managed to ruin it.

The side characters are great, but Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are some of the worst characters in anime history.
>>
File: Daughterfu.jpg (55KB, 400x400px)
Daughterfu.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
>>161909716
Sasuke was absolutely the worst part of the series. He was handled horribly and dragged the overall quality of the series down as a result.
I hated Sakura for the longest time but she managed to grow on me near the end, that's probably because she became actually useful for once.
Naruto is a hit and miss, he's annoying most of the time he can be really endearing at some instances.
I do agree that the best characters are the side ones, I like best boy shikamaru.
>>
>>161909815
Yeah, the side characters are great
Naruto is okay sometimes, his talk-no-jutsu works on me sometimes as well
>>
>>161904295
Good for you anon!
Who is your favorite character? Favorite arc?
>>
File: Little Shikamaru.jpg (41KB, 640x480px)
Little Shikamaru.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>161911030
Definitely shikamaru
Best shippuden arc was Tales of Jiraya the Gallant.
>>
I liked Shippuden more than the original series.
>>
>>161912694
The thing i Hate most about shippuden, and this is more of a pet peeve really, is the fact that everyone had to wear the chunin outfits. I really liked the character and outfit design of the original series and it feels watered down because of the plain looking chunin gear.
>>
File: Konoha_11_with_Sai_(Part_II).png (505KB, 702x368px) Image search: [Google]
Konoha_11_with_Sai_(Part_II).png
505KB, 702x368px
>>161912850
That was only near the very end though.
Everybody had their own outfits except for shikamaru.
>>
Except for women, the strong point of Naruto is the character development and attention to side(sometimes even minor background) characters having motivations and their own story, which is amplified by the art focusing extremely hard on making sure everyone looks different (mainly in the face) and unique
Its a bit more clear why the ending was so dumb because kishimoto is fucking awful at ending a story but can mantain an ongoing one well, but it still isn't 100% excusable
>>
>>161904295
boruto's dad has an anime now?
>>
>>161904295
I guess I liked the series up until Naruto and Gaara's fight but it went downhill from there nevertheless somehow I sat trough everything and only dropped handful of the very worst fillers
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.