[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does YYH ever get bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (219KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
219KB, 1920x1080px
First time watching it. It is in my top 3 anime of all time so far. I'm at the Dark Tournament right now and Kurama just transformed into his original form. My question is

>Does YYH ever get bad or become less quality than the Dark Tournament?
>>
>>161889778
As soon as Yusuke becomes a demon.
>>
>>161889823
Wouldn't it make more sense for kuwabara to be part demon, because he was already able to sense sprits
>>
>>161889778
YYH is my ultimate favorite anime... but even I sort of start slipping in the Sensui saga and beyond.

Togashi did not want to continue the manga when he was working on it. He had failing health and lots of stress and his editors forced him to continue, and it shows in the story line. You still get some cool characters and the fights aren't half bad... but it's a definite step down from how great the first 2/3 of the show was.

I did like to see Chuu, Rinku, Touya, Jin, Shishi, and Suzuka come back, though - say what you will about Togashi but he's a lot like Oda in that his characters tend to be memorable and unique to others in the series.
>>
>>161889778
Yes after the first 5 episodes and then it goes to complete shit in the boring ass tournament.
>>
>>161889907
nips (who as always embody shit taste) hated kuwabara enough that he pretty much got put on a bus about 75% of the way through the series.

>>161889778
>>Does YYH ever get bad or become less quality than the Dark Tournament?
yes, drastically so, somewhere around the 60-70% point in the series.
>>
>>161890308
This
>>
>>161889778
It was bade after ep10
>>
>>161890308
>>161892483
>Being this contrarian

>>161892488
It's not as bad as your spelling.
>>
It never gets worse than the boring-ass Saint Beasts arc at least
>>
>>161890229
>but even I sort of start slipping in the Sensui saga and beyond.
I feel that the middle of the Sensui arc was the series at it's peak honestly. There's a marked effort in Yusuke & co trying to fight smarter and the fights that resulted out of it were fantastic.

Quality started dropping towards the end of the arc and kept dropping into the Three Kings Arc like you said though, even if it does still have it's moments here and there.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.