[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it safe to assume this is AOTY?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Dragon_dentist.jpg (196KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_dentist.jpg
196KB, 640x960px
Is it safe to assume this is AOTY?
>>
File: kizumonogatari3.jpg (111KB, 640x407px)
kizumonogatari3.jpg
111KB, 640x407px
no, cuz its clearly pic related
>>
>>161860903
I don't think Khara can take large risks, it is paid by NHK and needs therefore to be at least somewhat publicly acceptable.
>>
I thought it was pretty impressive, but not exactly AOTY material.
>>
There were numerous factual errors when it comes to dentistry
>>
File: 1485052322734.gif (1MB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
1485052322734.gif
1MB, 217x217px
>>161860903
>dentistry in fantasy
Once again. You can make a top seller by taking whatever regular occupation, and transfer an autistic master of that into fantasy setting. Cooking, chemistry, basic hygiene masters, all have series.

At this point, i am just counting down the hours before someone transports a figurine painting autist to fantasy setting, and he becomes a master micro-golem maker.
>>
>>161861391
>a figurine painting autist to fantasy setting
Mushoku Tensei kinda played with the idea, though it wasn't painting, but making detailed figurines using earth magic.
>>
>>161861391
I want a bonsai show where people style their trees for competition.
>>
File: 1493391465834.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1493391465834.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>161861541
>a fantasy setting where Treants rule the world and hold it under their iron root, only one man, with the skills of a life-long bonzai styler, has the skills to curb their excess.
>>
>>161861391
Tsukishima Aihara is a NEET, spending all his time and money to create bishoujo figures. His master project is a 1 scale figure of his waifu.
The moment he finishes his masterpiece, a plane crashes into his house killing him and shattering the figure.
Suprisingly he wakes up in another world and his waifu figure becomes alive !?!?!?
Follow this totally not trope filled Isekai where Tsukishima creates an figure army fighting against the Maou.
Anime adaption by A-1 pictures, sponsored by Goodsmile Company and Aniplex.
>>
>>161861391
they're not actual dentists retard
>>
>>161860903
Call me when it's Dragon Gynecologist.
>>
>>161861753
I'd watch it
>>
>>161860903
It was fantastic but it had too many glaring flaws to even be AOTS.
>>
>>161861050
Kizu should be considered for 2016. Owari s2 would be a better competitor for AOTY.
>>161862039
Besides the shitty CG, I think it did pretty well on everything.
>>
>>161862124
>Besides the shitty CG, I think it did pretty well on everything.
Even the rapidly escalating plot in the second episode, and the guy who just never got hit by any bullets for no reason whatsoever?

I thought building up the two main's non-romantic relationship and then shoving the male MC under the rug at the last second was pretty blue-balling too.
>>
>>161862208
>the guy who just never got hit by any bullets for no reason whatsoever?
I think that was pretty coherent with the theme of fate and things being predetermined.
>>
>>161860903
I think Dragon Dentist's main flaw was it's length. They had alot of interesting ideas, but 90 minutes weren't enough to explore them to a satisfying amount.
>>
>>161862124
I was mainly talking about part 3, which solidified the trilogy as my personal favorite among the monogatari series and as one of my favorite anime ever
I haven't seen owari yet though, I'm rewatching the series and decided to watch kizu after i finished nise
>>
>>161860903
Jorge Joestar Adaptation when?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.