[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, which series is ultimately better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 9080.jpg (339KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9080.jpg
339KB, 1920x1080px
So, which series is ultimately better?
>>
Digimon
>>
Both are bad for different reasons.
>>
>>161846642
As always
Pokemon game > Digimon game
Digimon anime > Pokemon anime

Although lately the digimon games have been improving considerably.
>>
>>161847092
This pretty much

And I heard the pokemon anime also got better during XY
>>
>>161846642
Digimon's worst season >>> Pokemon's best
>>
>>161846642
obviously pokemon because it's still alive
>>
>>161847721
>What is Tri
Retard
>>
>>161847092
Only because they finally realized that older people are also playing the games.
>>
>>161846642
Digimon wins but just because it had one actually good episode
>>
>>161846642
Pokemon is still relevant with people under the age of 20.
>>
>>161848408
Because of the games, not the anime.
>>
Pokemon and it's not even remotely close.
>>
>>161848935
Pokemon fucking sucks. At least Digimon had one good season.
>>
>>161848408
>Pokemon is still relevant with people under the age of 20.
>under 20

*cough*
>>
>>161846642
Anime wise: Digimon, game wise and cultural wise: Pokemon
>>
>>161850237
Culture wise goes to Digimon too, they have mythological and religious references to the Dii Consentes, Seven Crown Princes of Hell, Suijin Fuujin Raijin, Devas (combined with the 12 Heavenly Generals and Chinese Zodiac), Gnosticism, the Cthulhu Mythos and more.
In high school I used mythological knowledge I learned from Digimon as a kid in language arts class to get every religious/mythological allusion right and my teacher fucking hated me for it.
>>
>>161850541
>This is what autists think "cultural-wise" means
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrk1H9j9r0Y
>>
>>161850541
>Culture wise goes to Digimon too
Are you insane?
>>
>>161850771
Holy shit can you please never post such an embarrassing video ever again?
>>
>>161850541
What you just described has nothing to do with the cultural relevance and impact of the franchise. Are you retarded?
>>
>>161847092
Digimon World 3 was really good though, but everyone only ever cares about the shitty tamagochi sim DW1.
>>
>>161846642
my penis
>>
>>161850771
In a way he was right but these days anime is really popular with casuals and people would actually want shit to be faithful and not some shit dub.
>>
>>161849234

It had 2: Adventure and Tamers.

Also the first one of Xros Wars.
>>
>>161850771
I mean in that one example he's right but most of the time dubbing is not done well and it's shit.
>>
Digimon, for sure. While Pokemon games are generally better, I at least appreciate that main Digimon games try to mix it up instead of being the same thing over and over again like Pokemon.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.