[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shudan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: img000011.png (1MB, 822x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000011.png
1MB, 822x1200px
Nanase is the best current Jump heroine
too bad we won't see more of her for much longer
>>
>>161818550
Give it to me straight, doc. How long until cancellation?
>>
If this gets cancelled before cross account I will bomb wsj hq
>>
>>161818550
Wtf Shudan is one of the best shonen jump right now
>>
>>161819203
Probably 8 chapters
I won't be able to handle It
Takuma should continue this series in another magazine
>>
>>161818550
Did they explain why sharktooth is such a stupid shit? Was it just because he waa decent at soccer?
>>
>>161820044
Because girls don't take shit seriously so he's massively butthurt at them
>>
>>161818550
She's too good for us.
>>
>>161818550
Hell no, Hinata is.
>>
File: 1497463338781.jpg (130KB, 696x472px) Image search: [Google]
1497463338781.jpg
130KB, 696x472px
>>161818550
>first Samon
>now this
>>
File: 1486677417198.jpg (2MB, 2621x1904px) Image search: [Google]
1486677417198.jpg
2MB, 2621x1904px
>>161818550
But anon, that's not Emma from Promised Neverland.

Also, Kohaku from Dr. Stone is really growing on me
>>
>>161820044
Because soccer is SERIOUS BUSINESS and anyone who isn't SERIOUS about playing SERIOUSLY can just fuck right off. Incidentally, one girl tried to play soccer casually with him, and got upset when he tried to teach her how SERIOUS it is, so all the girls started ignoring him, so he started hating them all back.
>>
>>161825008
>that's not Emma from Promised Neverland.
Emma has potential, I'll give you that, but for now she's as important as the frog girl from BnHA.
>>
>>161826342
Nigga what?
Emma is literally the main character of the series.
Like, yeah, Ray's a main character too, but Emma is THE main character. She's the primary focus and force of the story.

And she's not just pure energetic delusion like other shonen protags. She outright went up and asked the demon guy "Teach me how to kill."
She's cute and loving, but also pretty damn hardcore and kinda scary when she gets mad/motivated like with the whole "cutting off my own ear to make the plan work better" thing.

She may not be the best girl overall in Jump, but she's pretty damn far up there.
>>
>>161826623
>Emma is literally the main character of the series.
I didn't say she wasn't, just that she is still not that badass heroine as the fans insist. Nanase from Shudan played, argued, scored goals, changed the way the team faces the sport. Emma is more a kind of assistant. Norman and Ray did a lot more than her in these 51 chapters. I want to see her making decisions, executing plans that she created herself, not just being the cute girl who makes scary faces and cut her ear when no one is watching.
>>
>>161828001
Not the same anon but while it is true she was severely downplayed during the first arc she is very clearly improving and she's already a far better character than anyone in that series. She's not on Tsuyu's level, man, no way.
Regardless, I don't expect her to come up with plans. Decisions, yeah, her being the only one Musica gave information to points to her making them. But strategy isn't her thing, physical contributions are.
>>
>>161828001
Ray is bordering on a Gary Stu, I'm glad she hasn't fallen to his level. I guess it's all about opinions but what you're pointing out as a flaws in her character are what makes her better than the others to me.
>>
>>161828336
>She's not on Tsuyu's level, man, no way.
Tsuyu is charismatic, has strong personality, has backstory, saved the protagonist and his friend during the invasion arc, already proved to be skillful and, despite having cowed in the rescue arc, this was used to develop his emotions.

Could she have been more active? No doubt. So, she's like Emma.
>>
>>161828462
>I guess it's all about opinions but what you're pointing out as a flaws in her character are what makes her better than the others to me.
She's the only one who has personality in the manga. But the point is that her role is small for a protagonist. She is treated as a supporting character.
>>
>>161828783
She probably learned to kill for a reason so just give it a little more time. The problem with Neverland and its opportunities to act (for example, BnHA mentioned in your other reply is full of them) is that the manga is infodump after infodump for the most part so she can't completely show off where her speciality lies yet. She's the action girl, not the planner and this environment hurts her potential to use her skills. I assume once we're done with all this world building and we get to the meat of the story is when she can finally do her thing properly. I think Neverland is a series that requires a lot of patience.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.