[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toriko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: poster.medium.jpg (135KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
poster.medium.jpg
135KB, 450x600px
Is it any good? One of the few shonens I haven't seen/read in recent years, but I know nothing about it. Is the anime any good? I'm not going to start 100~ episodes if it's shit, but is it worth a watch?
>>
>>161812563
OP here, also I watched the first episode from that one crossover with One Piece
>>
Watch and find out faggot.
>>
>>161812563
Read the Manga.
The anime was really half assed by Toei animation.
>>
>>161812563
One Piece > Fairy Tail > Toriko
>>
>>161812563
read only the manga for Toriko.
>>
>>161812721
>>161813857
ok i'll read the manga but what's wrong with the anime?
>>
>>161814103
It abruptly ends and is shit
>>
>>161814103
The last 8 ep are anime original.
>>
The manga is legit better and I hate people who say that normally.

It's the best and funniest application of insane power creep.
>>
>>161814103
Also about what this guy said
>>161816657
you need to learn to love the power creep. Once the power creep starts, don't try and think "well maybe it will stop" or "maybe it will start making sense". NO! you need to enjoy it and see that strength loses meaning later and you're just along for the ride.
>>
>>161812563
It's a lot better than I thought it would be. Also read the manga.
>>
>>161814143
You just described the manga.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.