[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was the best bankai in the entire series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 32

File: IMG_4218.png (217KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4218.png
217KB, 600x340px
This was the best bankai in the entire series
>>
was he trying to compensate for something?
>>
File: 1503693864361.png (116KB, 588x504px) Image search: [Google]
1503693864361.png
116KB, 588x504px
>>161778313
literally
>>
>>161779969
lmao hes a grower not a show-er
>>161780897
yeah but really fast doe
>>
You want to tell me that the best one isn't the heat sword that can summon a million skeletons?
>>
>>161778313
Gin's cool and all but No.

Now if it were an atom splicing photon ray then I might've agree.
>>
>>161781452
remember when the jewish god absorbed and people hyped it as they expected him to use it vs ichigo? then nothing came of it

wew
>>
>>161781452
>heat sword
>not even hotter than the typical nuke

Pfft
>>
>>161781790
To be fair, who needs that lousy thing when you can manipulate causality?
It'd be like if Gilgamesh were to spam gay blog when he has Ea.
>>
why do people in soul society die. I thought they were already ghosts or spirits or whatever.

this has been bugging me for years and I don't feel like going back to reread it.
>>
>>161782055
Soul Society is your typical afterlife. Once you die in the normal world, you end up there as a ghost person. Once you die in the Soul Society, you reincarnate into someone else entirely and start anew.
>>
>>161778313

T H E B O N E R O F M Y S W O R D
>>
nop
>>
File: s9mmv.jpg (21KB, 401x300px) Image search: [Google]
s9mmv.jpg
21KB, 401x300px
>>161778313
The fanfic version was a little better Gin, but that was the *point* of this thread eh?
>>
>>161782208
is that how it was? i thought people just die for good if they die in soul society.
You remember all those poor starving people? They could just commit suicide and get re-born on Earth. The Japanese social welfare system seems better than that of soul society
>>
>>161782662
>fanfic version
Huh?
>>
>>161782761
The only people who actually know about the reincarnation system are the shinigami and some Quincy.
Everybody else just lives their lives assuming death is all that awaits them.
>>
>>161782447
fuck, you reminded me I still havent finished asuras wrath
>>
>>161782761
Most people are living in a buddhistic society where it is taught that suicide will fuck up your karma.

Btw, shouldn't the first chapter of the novel come within two weeks? Serialisation will continue in fall and the book will come out in winter,so if it's seven parts again it should be soon.
>>
>>161782536
Too bad he never used it until he was against an opponent that was so stupidly powerful that it couldn't do much. Would have been interesting to see it against someone closer to his level.
>>
>>161783876
Is it ever stated somewhere that Soul Society follows buddhism?
>>
>>161783998
Buddhist proverbs were stated a few times, half the Zanpakto are based and named after Buddhism and a few of the older looking buildings have buddhistic and shintoistic designs. Most of the Rukongai citizens have to develop some kind of religion once they realize almost every other religion is fake.
>>
>>161783961
It wouldn't be much different though. Shunsui had already deactivated his Bankai by the time Lille appeared again.
>>
>>161782976
Do it man. Easily one of the best anime-in-a-video-game-format from 2012.
>>
Why did I end up caring about most the Vice-Captains and less focused Arrancar than everyone else?
>>
File: 081.png (321KB, 1294x972px) Image search: [Google]
081.png
321KB, 1294x972px
>>161781452
jobbermoto's bankai needed more abilites, like tanka no tachi north by northwest
>>
>>161778313
Man. As shitty as it was at times I really fucking miss Bleach. Even the manga. Miss the classic memes on Bleach threads from 2004~08
>>
File: Gin Ichimaru volume cover.jpg (793KB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Gin Ichimaru volume cover.jpg
793KB, 2037x3056px
Gin was the best character in the series. So, I should imagine that that goes without saying.
>>
>>161782976
Just watch the Youtube videos, the true final ending is locked behind DLC paywall, so fuck em for that.
>>
>>161778313
This fight almost made me think Bleach was salvageable. Can you believe it? By comparison Ichigo vs Aizen was boring as fuck.
>>
>>161780897
Its simplicity is the reason why it's great.
>>
File: 1485044765972.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1485044765972.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>we were behind you for 1000 years
>>
>>161784287
They follow Reioism as the novels seem to suggest..
>>
>>161784727
I know this meme applies to some things but this just isn't one of them.
"I can make my sword longer" is objectively lazy and boring as fuck.
>>
File: 1457131343757.jpg (86KB, 491x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1457131343757.jpg
86KB, 491x1296px
Remember this?
>>
>>161785097
>meme

It's not. The sword getting longer wasn't even its actual ability, however it did stood out because of it's simple nature especially when compare to other Bankai. The only other Bankai that had a similar effect going for it was Ichigo's, but his was just that, simple, Gin's had one more trick up his sleeve that he hid with his Bankai's straight-forward ways.
>>
File: 9a3amw.png (241KB, 584x247px) Image search: [Google]
9a3amw.png
241KB, 584x247px
>>161785198
yes
>>
>>161783961
Thing about it. Shunsui's Banaki not killing Lille is the same as Gin's Bankai not killing Aizen.
>>
>>161785045
Since Yhwach is Reio it makes them technically jewish, right?
>>
>>161785942
It also makes them Christian
>>
>>161784455
That would have been stupid. Plus Yamamoto actually killed several Sternritter. To job means you get more losses than victories like how a Sakura Haruno and Yamaha were jobbers.
>>
>>161784478
4 arcs were good. 3 in part one, and 1 in part 2
>>
>>161785942
Juha Bach is Anarchy Jesus though

Jesus
>son of god
>king of the Jews

Juha Bach
>son of Reio
>King of the Quincy

The Quincy are the Bleach version of Jewish People.
>>
>>161785211
>The only other Bankai that had a similar effect going for it was Ichigo's
What about Byakuya'd which was just more blades?
Or Shitsugaya's which was more ice?
Or Yama's which was hotter flames?

In retrospect a lot of them could've been way better.
>>
>>161778313
Yeah because he's the only one that didn't state his bankai's effects to his opponents after 10 seconds of battle and instead opted to lie about it multiple times to everyone he saw
>>
>>161786393
Yamamoto was fine and his fight rectified the criticism about him not using Bankai on Aizen in the FKT arc.

Byakuya's is fine too

Toshiro should have shown off the aging thing sooner given how he basically didn't confirm shao long's theory.
>>
>>161786247
>That would have been stupid
Nah an ability for each direction meaning 8 abilities in total would've been far less underwhelming.
Could've been something like Rekka or Ogami Rei's arsenal of flame techniques.
Stuff like a supernova AoE attack or a Planck temperature finisher move would've been cool.
>>
>still have no idea what Aizen's bankai is
>Ichigo's full power form was dropped before it did anything
>>
>>161786572
Northwest, Northeast, Southwest and southeast are just fucking dumb. Nobody would buy that and it would be 0-9 all over again.
>>
>>161786469
As said before, Yama's was underwhelming.

And Byakuya's isn't fine since it's just generic bladespam when he could've done cool stuff with the reflective properties of the blades like firing omnidirectional lasers.
>>
>>161786672
I can tell you that you are in the minority of that argument. Nobody thinks that Yamamoto or Byakuya have underwhelming Bankai. An underwhelming Bankai is something like Rose, or Soi Fon (who I think is best Bleach girl).
>>
File: Dat everything.jpg (74KB, 954x577px) Image search: [Google]
Dat everything.jpg
74KB, 954x577px
>>161786393
>Gin was a vanilla a fuck Bankai
Irresistible Poison

>Yama was just hotter flames
Skeletons

>Byakuya was just more blades
Better control, Area effects and consolidation of said "more blades" into a single one for more direct desturctive power

>Hitsugaya was just more ice
Most powerful and important of all: Keep series going a bit longer with increased Fujo revenue
>>
>>161786582
>>Ichigo's full power form was dropped before it did anything
That two page spread was more glorious than any getsuga could ever be.
>>
How the fuck is Yama's bankai underwhelming.
Main villains were both scared shitless to face him head on, hell Yhwach sacrificed volstanding in order to steal his bankai.
The royal guards, Ichibei included were underwhelming
>>
>>161786869
Are you talking about when Ichigo slams his Bankai into Juha Bach and fires a Getsuga Tensho point blank into Juha Bach?

>>161786896
Not that guy but I never was interested in seeing the Zero Squad win despite Ichibe getting a decent fight out of it. I was FAR more into Juha Bach winning and killing Reio.
>>
How come the Vizards ate Hollows to power up? Did they really think they could kill Aizen with some Shikai and Adjuchas(at best)?
>>
>>161778313
I always thought Sajin's bankai was really neat
>>
>>161786974
>Are you talking about when Ichigo slams his Bankai into Juha Bach and fires a Getsuga Tensho point blank into Juha Bach?
No I'm talking about when Yhwach just nonchalantly snaps his bankai in half
>>
>>161787189
Ahhh, that was great. Glad to see that the villain didn't give the protagonist any time to use that Bankai of his. Waited for the right moment to use Almighty as well. Praised that part as well.
>>
>>161786869
Fucking Kubo I swear.
>>
>>161786896
>Main villains were both scared shitless to face him head on
Yhwach wasn't even there and when he was he immediately shut it down

>hell Yhwach sacrificed volstanding in order to steal his bankai
Nothing ever suggested Yhwach had volstandig in the first place seeing as he wasn't an ordinary Quincy so I doubt he "sacrificed" anything.
He just couldn't be assed to waste his time fighting Yama when he needs to take his nap soon.
>Ichibei included were underwhelming
God of ink powers are way better than a measly 15 million degrees.
>>
>>161787260
The way it was executed was just top notch.
Watching everything Ichigo worked for crashing down in the very instant he achieved it. Truly a surreal feeling.
>>
>>161786469
Aizen didn't use his either.
>>
>>161787649
That was from editorial interference and not Kubo being lazy. HUGE difference.
>>
>>161787097
It arguably has the coolest looking design in the series but that effect is just awful.
Making yourself a massive target for some increased strength is probably the worst trade off of any bankai.
It's unfair how Bromamura had to get the short end of the stick.
>>
>>161787744
Its not even increased strength. You just get the whole thing instead of just a limb. The fist or blade is all you need for attacking. It's a straight downgrade since.
>share damage with a 100m tall giant
>movements are linked so you can't attack something in front of you without smashing the building in front of Tengen
>increased stamina usage like all bankai
>if it breaks, it breaks forever
>>
>>161788203
Actually Komamura's Bankai heals up. Mature said it was the only exception because they are linked as one.
>>
>>161778313
Anyone got a webm of it in action?
>>
>>161786744
>Irresistible Poison
Not really impressive when you take into consideration that everyone in this universe excluding the shinigami have some form of instant regeneration to make his poison useless.
>Skeletons
It's decent for mindfucking but other than that, those skeles really didn't show much feats or abilities to suggest they were an actual threat.
>Better control, Area effects and consolidation of said "more blades" into a single one for more direct desturctive power
Better control is a moot point since visually they act no differently from his Shikai.
AoE is also a Shikai ability.
Compressing more blades into less blades is still lame.
Perhaps making any variety of weapons and armor out of the petals could've been less lame.
>>
So does anyone have a full list of all the characters we don't know what the fuck happened to?

Off the top of my head, theres
Urahara
Komamura
Kira
Grimjow (Why did he even bring grimjow back?)

We never learned fuckin Ukitake's bankai either
>>
>>161788524
Fucking hell. Urahara was confirmed to be alive in the RR wedding novel along with Yoruichi/Mashiro/The dads/Royal guards/Kira/Komamura. Nel, Grimmjow, and Harribel along with some Quincy were confirmed to be alive in the Narita novel.
>>
>>161788524
But we know what happened to all of them. Like the only characters whose fate is unknown is Jidanbo. And maybe some of the Quincy, because we don't know which will be reanimated and which not. And possibly Bazz-B and BG9 depending on whether or not Haschwalth's aide managed to evacuate them.

Ukitake's Bankai is unknown, but it was never something that is required for the story. He instead got the shadow arm and was responsible for the victory and happy life of Ichigo.
>>
>>161780897
since when were you under the impression that my zanpaktou isn't the best bankai?
>>
>>161788900
he doesn't have a bankai though, shikai is enough

and is also best by far
>>
>>161788203
The linked movement thing really fucked it over. if it could act independently it could've been decent but that feature just makes it nigh pointless unless you're willing to sacrifice you're humanity to bring out its full potential

>He instead got the shadow arm and was responsible for the victory and happy life of Ichigo.
>implying that's a good thing.
>>
>Ukitake and Sensui have the only dual zanpaktou
>Sensui is actually just using someone else's
>Ukitake has a second just because
>>
>>161789059
I thought Shunsei's zanpaktou was hiding Nanao's
>>
>>161789059
>Sensui is actually just using someone else's
he isn't, one of them is hiding Nanao's family zanpaktou
>>
>>161789162
Yeah that's what I meant
>>
There are theories that Aizen actually used his bankai in the final battle because his zanpakutou was acting independently of him and he for whatever reason found that interesting.

Gotta admit it'd be genius if Aizen's Bandai was actually in plain sight instead of being explained.
>>
I want a new series boruto style but if Kubo isn't doing the art then fuck no.
>>
>>161789059
Ukitake and Hisagi's default forms are a single sword that turns into two swords in shikai.
Shunsui's default form was two swords which no other zanpakutou had.
>>
>>161788508
It's a poison that mullet Aizen thought he almost died from, who is far above literally everyone else except maybe Bach (before absorbing SK).
>>
>>161789251
I'd rather perriot do some end of evangelíon type finale movie if shueisha wants to do a story revolving around the kids.
>>
>>161784503
When Gin died Bleach died with him. Since I was too far into this stupid series so I couldn't drop it and saw it to the end. I was disappointed but not ass hurt over the ending.
>>
>>161789391
Aizen pointed out that the only reason it worked at all is because he was off guard.
If he was expecting it then it wouldn't have done anything.
>>
>>161784455
>jobbermoto
>Defeated 10 fucking characters in the series
>Everyone had to cheat in order to land any type of harm
Stop hating on best Captain when you don't know shit.
>>
>>161781452
>million
Trillion.
>>
>>161789251
I want comfy highschool shenanigans again and then aizen as substitute teacher.
>>
>>161789251
Ichigo's child is more of a monster than he is. It killed Bach's energy remains with a tap.
>>
>>161783961
I would've liked to see it against multiple people. I remember him being warned not to use it in Karakura as "it would draw everyone in"
>>
>>161790193
That's if he really killed Yhwach's energy and not something else happened, like Yhwach infecting him.
>>
>>161790193
Or absorbed him.
Given what the novels implied about Yhwach it's more likely he became Yhwach's new vessel.
>>
>>161790334
>yhwach controlled kazui kills orihime in front of ichigo
>>
>>161789442
you replied to me, yet you are still me

this, too, is part of the mystery of the nature of things
>>
>>161786672
Yama was about to burn away existence. How is that underwhelming?
>>
File: Ashisogi Jizo.jpg (194KB, 1024x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Ashisogi Jizo.jpg
194KB, 1024x1013px
>>161778313
I disagree
>>
>>161789251
I want kubo to do a fashion show manga
>>
>>161789021
If it was so shit then why did it destroy every opponent he fought besides Aizen then? It was great even with that type of disadvantage.
>>
>>161785198
8 mile.
>>
>>161786393
>What about Byakuya'd which was just more blades?
Byakuya has millions of blades coming at you at high velocity and about four other devastating techniques that come with it.

>Or Shitsugaya's which was more ice?
Why do you guys hate this based man? Too sexy for ya? Also his Bankai can control the weather, make clones, and has alot of attacks that always fucks shit up. His new Bankai is just fucking overpowered.

>Or Yama's which was hotter flames?
His Bankai has godlike defensive capabilities, a trillion skeletons at his command, and the power to erase everything around him. It's too great for this world.

>>161786734
>An underwhelming Bankai is something like Rose, or Soi Fon (who I think is best Bleach girl)
I don't know about that my dude, Soi Fon's Bankai was pretty fast and destructive when she used it. Also Orihime is best girl but Loly has a special place in my heart
>>
>>161790965
Do not we all?
>>
>>161778313
Not really. Gin just made it look good by being a superb swordsman.
>>
I was wondering why I started listening to this song randomly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8L7YvPEJj4
>>
>>161778313
I fucking hate how Shinji Hirako never got the chance to show up his bankai, and Kubo made the top sternritters so powerful that even he don't know how to defeat them thus we got that stupid absorb shit of Jewach.
>>
>>161790306
Nah. He was still the same old cheerful Kazui when he met Ichika after absorbing Yhwach's powers. I doubt Kubo would write a downer ending like that. It's more likely that he'll be getting Yhwach as his Zanpakuto spirit. Sort of like how Ichigo got Old Man Zangetsu. Maybe somewhere down the line, Kazui will be the one getting The Almighty since he's part Quincy from his father and he's now Yhwach's "successor".
>>
>>161789486
But that's the point. Everyone would be caught off guard because Gin never told anyone what his real Bankai power was. Even Aizen with all his omniscience didn't know shit. If it were Aizen without the Hogyoku, he would have died instantly there. He only revived thanks to the Hogyoku's hax powers. The only person his Bankai wouldn't really work on is Yhwach with The Almighty since he would know literally everything.
>>
i came here for youtube clips or at least webms wtf
>>
>>161787744
I always thought they made the effect of the bankai look ordinary. If a 100 meter giant is matching your movements then should you swing your sword across and it spans say 5 meters in a fraction of a second, then the giant's sword would move hundreds of meters within that same time to the force of the attack should be absolutely massive. And also because of that the giant's attack should be insanely fast. But they make it out to seem like a normal swing.
>>
Did Shinji show his Bankai?
>>
File: Ikkaku_Bankai_Movie2.jpg (334KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
Ikkaku_Bankai_Movie2.jpg
334KB, 1280x688px
>>161778313
Meanwhile at absolute worst Bankai
>>
>>161778313
Honestly agreed.

It's pretty funny how the best bankai required zero transformation in it's appearance .

Just wish we saw him in action with it a bit more. I feel like we missed the potential of someone's sword literally being a sniper rifle.
>>
>>161794774
This is my main gripe with the manga. He made the Sternritters way too powerful. If you take away plot armor for even a second, the heroes all get murdered brutally. Gremmy could have imagined Kenpachi into another galaxy and left him stranded there. Lille could have sniped Yamamoto from a distance and blown his head right off. Yhwach could have seen the plot arrow coming with the Almighty and used it to destroy the arrow easily. The Quincies were only beaten because the plot demanded they be beaten.
>>
>>161795823
Glad I kept this copy paste around

Shikais NOT revealed or explained

>Tessai
>Hikifune
>Shutara
>Oetsu
>Yoruichi
>Mashiro
>Isane Shikai Ability
>Iba's Shikai Name and Ability

Bankais NOT revealed or explained

>Iba
>Lisa
>Isane
>Tessai
>Hisagi
>Ukitake
>Aizen
>Shinji
>Love
>Isshin
>Tenjiro
>Hikifune
>Shutara
>Oetsu
>Yoruichi
>Unohona's Bankai Ability
>>
>>161795898
And it becomes even worse when you realize that since it was broken, that means now it's even weaker.
Ikkaku shouldn't have bothered hiding his Bankai. With how pathetic he is, there is no way anyone would have ever forced him to become Captain.
Even pre-Time Skip Chad is stronger than Ikkaku.
>>
>>161785198
Why did Kubo feel the need to attach numbers to everything? It's like that time Ishida pulled out one of his arrows and stated that it vibrates at a rate of 3 million cycles per second while the opponent's blade vibrated at a rate of 1.2 million cycles per second. How the fuck would Ishida even know that?
>>
Gin was the only character who wasn't retarded. Aside from maybe Urahara and Askin.
>doesn't waste time explaining his powers
>when he does, he's actually lying
>powers are simple, but deadly enough
>>
>>161796213
He's the only one that would've actually straight up killed Aizen if it weren't for bullshit Hogyoku hax. No one else came close to that. Aizen knew he was a traitor and he still got the drop on him. Gin should've lived. He would've been a major asset against the Quincies. Might've even killed a few Sternritters along the way.
>>
>>161796213
But he was retarded. He spent over 100 years on his dumb revenge plan and he failed miserably. Especially because he didn't try killing Aizen until AFTER he had become immortal by absorbing the Hogyoku.
>>
>>161796018
Literally all of Ikkaku's fights are fun and he is an entertaining as fuck character, which is something 90% of this bloated cast could ever dream to achieve.
>>
>>161796274
He waited so long because a) he knew Aizen knew he wanted revenge and b) Gin was waiting for the moment when he wasn't under Kyoka Suigetsu's hypnosis.
>>
>>161796259
Gin was pretty much around senior captain level too, probably weaker than the likes of Shunsui and Unohana, but definitely stronger than most of the others including Byakuya (pre RG training). Considering how sneaky he is, he could've definitely killed some of the Sternritters easily
>>
>>161787687
Why would they stop Aizen from attaining bankai?
>>
>>161778313
It basically turned his sword into a gun. What's so amazing about that?
>>
>>161789486
I think he was alluding to not getting hit by Gin as opposed to the poison not working.
>>
>>161789251
Theres inevitable one on the way. Because Ichigo son. The novels are previews of the new manga.
The black liquid that Ichigos kid discovered on the floor is Judah coming back again.

greatest mangas of all time

1. bleach
2. akira
3. gantz
4. hunter x hunter
5. jojo bizarre
6. dragon ball
7. one punch man
8. berzerk
9. ghost in the shell
10. gantz minus
>>
>>161796342
He was also trying to make sure he got the real Aizen with his Bankai. If he acted earlier, he might've killed Momo on accident. Or maybe even Rangiku. Or Ichigo's friends. He had to make sure he and Aizen were the only people around and there's no one else for Aizen to impersonate. Then he touched the blade to make sure hypnosis doesn't work on him. Then he acted. Brilliant plan actually. And even worked for a while. Aizen died but Hogyoku brought him back.
>>
>>161796456
>The black liquid that Ichigos kid discovered on the floor is Judah coming back again.

No. Yhwach is gone for good. That black liquid was stated to be the last remnants of his power from the past making its way into the future. Kazui absorbed the last trace of Yhwach's powers. He's gone for good. His corpse is now the Soul King. Kazui probably got the Almighty with that too.
>>
gin was the best thing about bleah and hogyoku was nothing more than a macguffin.

>thanks for killing me gin, now I am afraid of dying and thus now I am not dead

o-oh... ok
>>
>>161796213
Stop for searcing for an speficifc idol and perfect roles for your adoration idiot.

>Character, famous, celebrity, sportist, impresario, whatever X is like Y oh uh hes the only one, my "guys"

This is the most pathetic shit of all time. This some childhood shit. Yall 14 year old, manchildrean mouth breaters cocksuckers losers burgers faggots.
>>
>>161796014
Wasn't Unohana's the ability to revive/super heal people?
>>
>>161796519
You sound angry
>>
>>161796484
You're officially in the idiots hall.
You reached imbecility.

The remains totally implied that Judah will comeback in some vessel shit. This is something like something that Ichigo heritage will never get rid, its like a loop. Good vs Evil.

>>161796501
Oh my god yall are something else.
So guilable

Theres others 'evil' characters, Gin has one of least evils of the evils

Idiots like you like this probably have some angst admiration for Satan ecause hes the dmbodiment of evil and sin.

>muh evil role model

pathetic
>>
>>161796332
Doesn't mean he's not weak as shit though
>>
>>161784503
this
>>
>>161796597
what the actual fuck are you even replying to me for with that shit? where did I say or imply gin was evil you dumbfuck? cretin.
>>
>>161796645
True, but it worked in his favor, all Kenpachi battles outside of Ichigo and Noitra are shit.
>>
>>161796690
>Noitra
That ending was straight bullshit.

The first Ikkaku v Ichigo was great
>>
>>161795986
Don't forget The Miracle who is literally invinsible only to get absorbed by Ywach.
>>
>>161796690
Gremmy was just fucking stupid.
>>
>>161796774
The Miracle was absurdly overpowered. Nothing could've possibly beaten it without coming off as a massive asspull. Even Kenpachi in his Bankai only ended up tearing his own body apart rather than beat it. It took the main villain himself offing his most powerful henchman for no reason to take him out. Otherwise he would've killed all the Shinigami fighting him there. Same with Haschwalth, he was beating Uryu and would've eventually killed him if Yhwach hadn't taken his powers at the worst possible moment. Really, Yhwach's forces lost because their own leader stabbed them in the back otherwise the Shinigami would've been wiped out.
>>
>>161796903
>Nothing could've possibly beaten it without coming off as a massive asspull
I still think Kubo should have had Shinji's Bankai reverse the effects of the Miracle.
>>
>>161796934
I don't know, anon. It might've made Shinji's Bankai too overpowered. It would make his loss against Aizen seem silly if he can just go Bankai and reverse the effects of Aizen's hypnosis on everyone. I feel like Kubo should've just not made Miracle that strong. Or any Sternritter for that matter. Even Gremmy was hax as fuck. His loss seemed pretty asspully if you get what I mean. Sternritters should be nerfed a lot to make their fights believable.
>>
>>161797031
Kubo is such a hack he forgot to power creep the protagonists, he only did it with the quincy so that they would have to defeated by the most retarded ways possible.
>>
>>161787519
It was great, but rigth after came the "this ends in 4 chapters" notice and everyone went to shit way deeper than ever before
>>
>>161795986
Gremmy left Kenpachi in another galaxy. Kenpachi still got out. Yhwach couldn't see the arrow because Uryuu is able to defy his powers with the Almighty.

>>161796774
It was truly a Miracle that that happened. And he is the heart of a god. A mere mortal defeating him would be weirder.

>>161797031
Gremmy's defeat wasn't an asspull though. It was shown earlier that he can be defeated by his own imagination and that he is easily impressionable. He wanted to be as strong as Kenpachi and perfectly copied the amount of Reiryoku, but forgot a body that could handle all that power. It later also happened with Kenpachi himself. The abilities outside the higher rankings and Gremmy are not that op.
>>
File: Spoon Man.jpg (214KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Spoon Man.jpg
214KB, 1280x720px
BEST BOY
>>
>>161778313
>WHAT THE FUCK AM I EVEN LOOKING AT RIGHT NOW. THIS CAN'T BE A GODDAMN BANKAI, IT IS NOT A SWORD, IT'S AN ANGELIC CENTIPEDE BABY THAT BREATHS POISON.

He hardly uses it so I guess Mayuri's bankai can't be the best bankai in the series, but it was fucking hype when it showed up.
>>
>>161787356
>All quincies except their leader have volstanding
Yeah right lmao
>ink being useful
Nigga wasn't even able to one shot an ant before he awakened the eyes thing, how is that defendable?
>>
>>161796501
Basically, O MY HOGYOKO
>>
>>161784455
Still get the chills when I see this image. Well fucking done, Kubo.
>>
>>161796774
I actually thought it was good that he gave Hitsugaya that powerup to beat Miracle. Like how do you beat someone who is literally invincible? You don't. Just freeze and seal him for all eternity or something. Kubo just doesn't want to do things that make sense.
>>
>>161797541
>but forgot a body that could handle all that power.
His body was literally made with his imagination powers, what's stopping him from imagining a stronger body.
>>
>>161800600
His power required a lot of focus, trying to imagine too many things and his power stops working (like Yachiru and the cookie bones). He probably just misjudged hoe much endurance he'd need to contain all of Zaraki's power, like a balloon that fills with air too fast.
>>
>>161787687
>le editor boogeyman
>>
>>161778313
what about the caterpillar
>>
>>161801630
Before final arc: 4/10, not very powerful and the poison doesn't work as fast as it should

After final arc: 8/10, could be higher if Mayuri's modifications actually worked properly but the concept is great and more befitting his character
>>
>>161784455
this one's better.
>>
Post your top 5 favorite bleach characters
>>
>>161796501
>Hogyoku is a wish-granting gem
>"I don't want to die"
>doesn't die
What's wrong with this?
>>
>>161801929
5. Coyote Starrk

4. Ichimaru Gin

3. Komamura Saijin

2. Shunsui Kyoraku

1. Ikkaku Madarame
>>
>>161801929
Chad
Ishida
Yumichika / Ikkaku
Zaraki
Shunsui
>>
>>161801929
Rukia
Urahara
Mayuri
Zaraki
Ulquiorra
>>
>>161782536
This was fucking stupid and lead to one of the most, if not the most ass pulley fight in the series.
>>
>manga ends
>Kubo still won't let anyone see Aizen's bankai

I don't give a shit about the ending this was what made me rage the most
>>
>>161801929
Gin
Ryuken
Ishida
Askin
Komamura
>>
>>161800600
Nothing, really. It's just that by the time he realised that problem it was too late. If he had realised that beforehand and kept calm, he would have survived and won (he was basically one or two attacks from winning, judging by the Femritters' performance).
>>
Y'know, despite his lacklustre track record in the series (fuck you, Kubo), at the end, Chad is living up to his name/nickname. He's big, jacked, and he'll have more fame, money and bitches than his friends on top of being THE REIGNING, DEFENDING, UNDISPUTED BOXING HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, YASUTORA "CHAD" SADO.
>>
>>161802913
His bankai wasn't the problem; the problem was Lille's vaguely defined and specifically overpowered final form.
>>
File: 1504191986867.png (74KB, 255x267px) Image search: [Google]
1504191986867.png
74KB, 255x267px
>>161797541
I think the miracles power killed himself when he became the greater force and stopped being the underdog
>>
>>161803575
That would've been a more logical conclusion than Yhwach just killing him for no reason. He doesn't even need Miracle's power anymore at that point he has the fucking Almighty already. Your scenario would be much better. Make Miracle into this invincible enemy no one can beat. Then suddenly they become the underdog which makes his power work in reverse and fuck him over.
>>
>>161785527
More.
>>
>>161786582
>Aizen's bankai
shikai: what he wants you to see-illusions.
bankai: what you wan to see-delusions.
>>
>>161789890
Yes. This one. Make it happen.
>>
>>161802945
I wanted Ichigo and Aizen to talk more.
>>
>>161802913
What about it was an Asspull?

>>161803459
Lille's ability is quite well defined actually. He is intangible, can regenerate, teleport and shoot laser beams. Take away the intangibility and you have basically Butterflyzen and whatever his final form was called. It was overpowered, but he was a godly being and transcendental like Aizen.
>>
>>161804348
That's actually one of the best ideas for his Bankai I heard. It fits Aizen so well.
>>
>>161806825
Explains why Yhwach saw Ichigo.
And it wasn't Renji, who shouted 'Bankai' in the final battle.
>>
>>161806782
So Asspull vs Asspull. Aizen Asspull too.
>>
>>161807183
But because of Aizen it stops being an Asspull, since it doesn't come out of nowhere. It instead fits the defintion and abilities of transcendentals set by Bleach, which retroactively makes Aizen not an asspull anymore.
>>
>>161801929
Shunsui Kyouraku
Starkk Coyote
Shuhei Hisagi
Ikkaku Madarame
Ishida/Ichigo.

No real order though
>>
File: IMG_4581.jpg (158KB, 860x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4581.jpg
158KB, 860x701px
>>161778313
Say something nice to the birthday girl.
>>
>>161789442
Up until the very last chapter, I had serious hopes that Gin would pop up again. Characters were always surviving the most ridiculous wounds, so why not someone who deserves it?
>>
File: Gin27.png (846KB, 1786x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Gin27.png
846KB, 1786x1300px
>>161785198
So fucking cool.
>>
>>161807704
May she give birth to many more halthy and powerful children.
>>
>>161808156
It became worse when you realize that Mayuri has the ability to resurrect people as zombies with their original personalities somewhat intact. Kira came back as a zombie. The Sternritter girls also came back as zombies. It seems as long as the corpse is intact, Mayuri can bring it back. I believe he did the same to Hitsugaya as well. Gin's body was perfectly intact, they could've had Mayuri bring him back too.
>>
>>161808294
She will, and the rest of them will all be girls. Kazui is going to have way too many little sisters to mamoru.
>>
>>161782536
>Kuromatsu
>Karamatsu
>Karematsu
Which was correct? And did Kubo do it on purpose?
>>
*changes your future*
How would they have defeated this absolute madman without the plot arrow?
>>
File: IMG_1724.png (416KB, 732x989px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1724.png
416KB, 732x989px
>>161809209
Forgot pic
>>
>>161809209
They'd use Uryu's Antithesis instead, I guess.
>power reverses beginning and end
>use it to swap future and past
>trap Yhwach in a time loop
How's this sound?
>>
>>161809209
Ideally something having to do with Aizen's Bankai since he'd be forced to visualize it
>>
>>161808901
That wasn't invented by the author at the time.
>>
File: O5-HF0bAp0M.jpg (111KB, 710x703px) Image search: [Google]
O5-HF0bAp0M.jpg
111KB, 710x703px
Did he show her his Bankai?
>>
File: le vrai bankai.png (184KB, 600x437px) Image search: [Google]
le vrai bankai.png
184KB, 600x437px
It's the bankai of gin on my pic

idiots.
>>
File: DIuWID0UMAEdYyT.jpg (114KB, 1125x797px) Image search: [Google]
DIuWID0UMAEdYyT.jpg
114KB, 1125x797px
>>161808294
She will.
>>
>>161810622
no, you are a baka!
>>
File: IMG_0037.png (911KB, 966x1284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0037.png
911KB, 966x1284px
>>161808294
>>161809094
>>161810722
She actually won't, because Ichigo always fucks her titties first and can't produce enough to impregnate her after the refractory period passes.
>>
>>161778313
Not the best but I love the name
>>
>>161806782
He wasn't transcendental like Aizen.
>>
>>161812968
He was. Lille was the man closest to god by that point. He was as much of a transcendental as Aizen was, when he transcended the barriers between mortal and god, if not more so.
>>
>>161809567
Uryuu can't stop him. He is only immune to the Almighty. Hence why he shot the arrow undetected.
>>
>>161784455
When will Omnidirectional Nolan stop this man?
>>
>>161778313
Not at all, it was pretty boring.
I did appreciate that the whole "it's my shikai but longer" thing was just a ruse and his real bankai was poison.
>>
>>161809567
Not before Uryuu stabs himself with the arrowhead to upgrade his ability
>>
>>161799935
It was made a point that Yhwach and Jugo's powers don't have in the same fashion as other Quincy though.

The concept behind volstandig is drawing all the surrounding reishi in. Their powers just redistribute everything.
>>
>>161796597
>The remains totally implied that Judah will comeback in some vessel shit. This is something like something that Ichigo heritage will never get rid, its like a loop. Good vs Evil.
Hopefully Kazui will break the cycle by killing his dumb father and being the victorious shota who will fix the evil system for good.
>>
>>161796452
It was both.

If space/time warping gravity doesn't do shit to him, do you really think some poison will?
>>
>>161809209
Overcome him with pure power. If you overpower him so much that he can't do anything against you, then he can't change into any future that can help him.

Ichigo's Bankai was close to doing this to him except there was a future where Yhwach managed to break it. And that was the best he could do against him.
>>
>>161796057
It's for the powerlevel fags
>>
>>161803459
Lille's power is probably light. He fires hard light which can instantaneously punch through anything.

He can also turn into light to become intangible.

These properties is what allowed the Mirror Sword to reflect the Trompete back at him.
>>
>GUYS WHAT IF AIZEN'S BANKAI IS BLEACH ITSELF XD

In the end we will never know.
>>
Miracle vs Yamamoto, who would win?

Also anyone remember the Overkill, Driscoll? Was he getting stronger on a set amount with each kill, or getting the power of his victim added to his?
>>
>>161795507
>Nah. He was still the same old cheerful Kazui when he met Ichika after absorbing Yhwach's powers
Deceiving appearances are a telltale sign of any antagonist in this series.

>I doubt Kubo would write a downer ending like that.
He's a troll with a case of depression.
People like that are into downers.
Especially hilariously ironic ones like Ichigo's son being the guy who kills everyone.

>It's more likely that he'll be getting Yhwach as his Zanpakuto spirit
Spirits are a reflection of one's personality.
If Kazuo has Yhwach as his actual spirit(unlike with Ichigo's where White was the spirit) it means he likely shares the same ideals and ambitions.

>Kazui will be the one getting The Almighty since he's part Quincy from his father and he's now Yhwach's "successor
This contradicts everything you said about Kazuo not being Yhwach.
>>
>>161818721
Driscoll got stronger with the amount and it's well established that Gerard can never legit die(no getting assimilated into Yhwach doesn't count because he's part of the soul king to begin with)
>>
>>161818606
Does that mean Kizaru would be god tier in bleach?
>>
>>161818533
The only way it's possible to overcome causality manipulation with pure power is if you have infinite power.
If you have anything less than that there will always be a timeline Yhwach can exploit to win since there are infinite possibilities for him to win.
>>
>>161818533
If his in Quincy was Bach, why didn't it give him a letter ability?
>>
>>161819177
Unless he wanted Ichigo to become his successor, he has no reason to give him a schrift
>>
>>161790505
It'd be even better if Kazui himself is that demented and Yhwach just empowers him instead of controlling him.

>>161790665
The heat of the sun is not enough to burn existence away otherwise none of us would exist.

>>161791243
Because Bromamura's just a beast who doesn't care if his Bandai is shit.

>>161793778
I'd rather he do a surrealist horror manga.
The killer flamingo chapter convinced me he could do some pretty kooky stuff.
>>
>>161803286
In the end, Chad became a literal Chad.
>>
>>161799935
>Nigga wasn't even able to one shot an ant before he awakened the eyes thing, how is that defendable?
An ant who can manipulate causality is as strong as god himself.

>>161813484
Being the closest to god =/= being god

Lillie is essentially the Gabriel to Yhwach's Yahweh while Aizen is the demiurge to Yhwach's Yahweh.

Even as a false god Aizen is still closer to being one than Lillie.

>>161800566
>people still miss the point of the Gerard fight

If Kubo wanted Shitsugaya's asspull to end the fight he could have since there was nothing left afterwards..
He didn't because he made it a point that Gerard(and by extension Yhwach) are unstoppable forces of nature.
You can delay the inevitable but you'll never stop either of them for good(just look at how Yhwach's still alive even after the plot arrow and might've ended up getting another vessel despite all the efforts to stop him)

In retrospect I suppose Kubo really should've killed off everyone who fought Gerard to make the point of the fight clearer.
>>
>>161807704
May she receive Kazui's godly seed.
>>
>>161806825
>That's actually one of the best ideas for his Bankai I heard. It fits Aizen so well
Well that's basically what happened in his fight against Yhwach.
Only it being a bankai or not was left ambiguous(perhaps intentionally since Aizen's shtick is things are not as they appear)
>>
>>161819244
The thing it cared about most was his safety. A letter ability would help keep him safe, especially during SS. He would have crushed his opposition.
>>
>>161782761
>You remember all those poor starving people?
Ghosts only get hungry if they have talent to become a shinigami.
>>
File: 1496012448137.png (367KB, 855x863px) Image search: [Google]
1496012448137.png
367KB, 855x863px
>>161821514
>May she receive Kazui's godly seed.
>>
>>161818423
You know Ichigo did more good than harm right? Read the manga again because you just don't understand it.
>>
>>161821514
Kazui is not that kind of mamacon. Delet.
>>
>>161820507
Yeah he's a literal beast but his Bankai is still strong as shit. I don't know why you can't understand this.
>>
>>161808156
Remember DBZ where the characters would be nonexistent if they die when they're already dead?Same applies to the guys in Bleach obviously.
>>
>>161796332
>>161796332
>Literally all of Ikkaku's fights are fun and he is an entertaining as fuck character, which is something 90% of this bloated cast could ever dream to achieve
>90% of the fights in Bleach are the best in the Big 3
Kubo is just the best at fights, who are you kidding?
>>
>>161815245
You assume there was a rivalry to begin with...
>>
>>161821851
[muffled plastic kazoo in the background]
>>
>>161819169
The Almighty had only bring a future that is already possible. So if Yhwach was a normal human, he could never beat Bankai Ichigo no matter how he uses the Almighty since he would lose every time.
Thus, if Ichigo were to become so powerful that the power gap between him and Yhwach is so that there is no way he could lose, then the Almighty would mean jack shit.
The problem is, Yhwach was already too strong, having absorbed the Soul King, even if Hollow Ichigo was already stronger.
Things were probably different during the fight against Yamamoto 1000 years ago, when Yhwach did have the Almighty but was probably much, much weaker than he is EoS. So the ability meant nothing against the axecrazy Bankai Yamamoto of back then.
>>
>>161821437
It was never said Aizen was a god. He like Lille was a being close to god.
>>
File: HogyokuDirectlyStartButton.png (114KB, 542x173px) Image search: [Google]
HogyokuDirectlyStartButton.png
114KB, 542x173px
>>161818681
His bankai was Saint Seiya without hougyoku additions....
>>
>>161818606
Lille's power isn't light. Otherwise it would have been stated. Nanao also said that the sword absorbed it's power because it was godly. Him emitting light has nothing to do with that.
>>
File: 1467283793317.png (268KB, 851x778px) Image search: [Google]
1467283793317.png
268KB, 851x778px
>>161821514
>>161821851
>tfw Yuzu already did
>>
>>161821783
May the anime be filled with Tsukishima/Aizen/Filler Character/Bach/whoever the real final boss was retcon time travel so we can see this......
>>
>>161822756
Kubo named an entire mini arc decide just for him though.
>>
>>161784792
>I already knew that, I had to suppress my reiatsu just to attain the level of "sorta suspected" - you could have visited anytime you wanted whiny pants
>>
>>161822742
>The Almighty had only bring a future that is already possible. So if Yhwach was a normal human, he could never beat Bankai Ichigo no matter how he uses the Almighty since he would lose every time.
You really don't get how "infinite possibilities" work do you?
If Yhwach was some ordinary human with the almighty against somebody like Ichigo he could still make any number of random possibilities occur like some meteor coming out of space just at just the right moment to flatten Ichigo or Ichigo tripping on some rock and somehow slicing his own head off.

You'd have a point if his ability was limited to influencing a set number of possibilities/timelines but we know it's not.
That's why he's considered omnipotent.
>>
>>161822895
Editors note: Read from right to left, top down format
>>
>>161823273
Post the Meguca ending chart!!
>>
>>161823300
Damn Yhwach has some intense orgasms
>>
>>161822016
His dad sure was so why can't be?
>>
>>161822808
>Nanao's arrancar mask is a sly gargoyle
>>
>>161796274
What was Gins revenge plot again
>>
>>161821954
>You know Ichigo did more good than harm right?
He was helping out the shinigami who were essentially Japanese ghost Nazis knowing full well they only ever viewed him as their tool.
Please explain what good he did beyond the few souls he "saved" in the first arc.
>>
>>161823417
Those were screams of horrifying realization!
>My improvement on that fool Shigekuni's shikai and bankai form will be on demonstation, feel honored you can witness: Lazybones
>>
>>161823734
Are you implying an alternate timeline number of OTP's?
>see above post
>>
>>161823661
Aizen ordered some guys to rape Rangiku so Gin got salty and wanted to go kill him.
After spending some time with Aizen he realized Aizen was actually a pretty cool guy so the entire revenge plot just became a playful game of cat and mouse.
>>
>>161785198
People talking about their dicks on the internet.
>>
>>161823554
Ichigo didn't want to bang his mom.
>>
>>161824154
Only people who want to fuck their moms obsess with them so much.

She's also one of the hottest girls in a series full of hot girls so that probably doesn't help.
>>
>>161823273
The Almighty can only bring futures that Yhwach is capable of bringing himself.
He was capable of breaking Ichigo's Bankai, blowing up Ichibee, smashing apart the Royal Palace etc.
However, he can't influence things that he is unable to physically do himself, otherwise he would have done the random chance shit you mentioned. He can't bring a meteor there if he can't physically drag it there. If he could, there was nothing stopping him from pulling shit like that and winning instantly.

Many of Bleach's villains exaggerate their powers when they explain it. If Kyoka Suigetsu worked exactly how Aizen claimed it did (fully controlling all of the opponent's senses) he would have been unstoppable. If Gremmy really can realize anything that he imagines, he could have imagined the Vandenreich victory from the very beginning. Same thing with Yhwach; he gives a vague and grandiose definition of his own powers to crush Ichigo psychologically and doesn't elaborate on any of its limitations, even though it's obvious that it has limits.
>>
>>161823734
>He saved Rukia and Soul Society as a whole with his heroic efforts
>He saved Karakura Town
>He saved his friends from being abused by Ginjo
He did alot for his loved ones and country but you're acting like everyone in the Soul Society viewed him a slave.
>>
>>161825996
>He saved Rukia and Soul Society as a whole with his heroic efforts
Nobody cares about Rukia and Urahara was the one who saved the shininazi from getting Aizen'd.
>He saved Karakura Town
Again, mostly Urahara's doing.
>He saved his friends from being abused by Ginjo
>implying he didn't fall into Ginjou's trap himself and had to be bailed out by the gotei

Even taking into consideration everything he did do, it still doesn't make up for him working with the shininazis.
>>
>>161825958
>The Almighty can only bring futures that Yhwach is capable of bringing himself
>blowing up Ichibee
Causing Ichibei to spontaneously blow up doesn't sound like something he'd be capable of doing without outside forces when moments earlier he couldn't even absorb him.
>>
>>161801929
Not a single one of the responses put Aizen. What a bunch of fags.
>>
>>161826597
Yhwach is known for killing people by exploding them.
>>
>>161788900
FUCK YOU
>>
>>161788949
He was a captain, he needed to have a bankai to be one
>>
>>161826725
Only other person he killed was Yama and he did that by slicing him in half

>>161826693
Aizen's just an overrated meme.
>>
>>161827268
Technically he doesn't because his Shiki could trick people into thinking he has one.

Aizen seemed to be rather mentally unstable and immature so it's plausible his zanpakutou said "puck you" whenever he tried learning bankai and so he never bothered.
>>
>>161826405
>Nobody cares about Rukia and Urahara was the one who saved the shininazi from getting Aizen'd
She's the most popular female Bleach character and the reason we even got the Soul Society arc. All Urahara did was prep Ichigo for those fights.

>Again, mostly Urahara's doing
The only reason it happened was because Ichigo weakened him in the first place

>implying he didn't fall into Ginjou's trap himself and had to be bailed out by the gotei
Ichigo helps the Gotei out and the Gotei helps Ichigo out. What's the problem?

If you're so mad that he was being used, then hate Ichibei's evil ass and the shinigami involved, not every other guy that's actually innocent.
>>
>>161829315
I actually think Ichigo being their tool is cool since there's more to his relationship with the gotei than just the retarded Nakama bullcrap Shitsugaya spouts.

I'm just arguing against him doing more good than bad by working for them.
>>
>>161778313
Wekomundo made me quit this show.
>>
>>161827306
He blew up Yama's body afterwards. The only thing left for the Gotei to bury afterwards was his broken sword.

>>161825958
Its less of the fact that they exaggerate their powers than how badly they use it. Aizen did consistently control all the senses of everyone he used KS on. He was almost unstoppable, until he stopped using it because he was arrogant enough to believe that nobody could reach his power level with the Hogyoku. Gremmy could imagine a bunch of shit, but he was also arrogant enough to believe that he could defeat anyone with his powers so he didn't use them effectively. The "possible futures" thing was never mentioned at all, just a fan theory, Yhwach probably would have changed the future so Ichigo dropped dead on the spot, but plot induced stupidity kicked in and he left him alive to absorb his powers instead.
>>
>>161782536
So he fell in love with his bankai, right?
>>
Can someone explain how the fuck did the quincies lost the war?

Most Shinigami dindt have their bankai yet and there was no Ichigo to kill then.
>>
>>161784455
He was strong as fuck. Juha had to cheat to defeat him
>>
>>161831178
They weren't that strong I think.
Also, looks like the old Captains were all Royal Captain level
>>
>>161782536
useful useless spell

cool concept tho
>>
WHAT WAS AIZEN'S BANKAI
>>
>>161831178
>>161831291
I think it was also implied that Yhwach's powers weren't fully developed as it seemed the gotei didn't have a full grasp of his powers. He got stronger after 999 years. Yamamoto also got weaker in old age.
>>
>>161830744
>but plot induced stupidity kicked in and he left him alive to absorb his powers instead
That but also because he had no intention of killing Ichigo to begin with.
The only people he wanted to get rid of were the shinigami.
He even spared Gigi and Liltotto of death despite both of them outright betraying him.
>>
>>161831178
Nothing suggests they didn't have bankai back then.
We even saw a scene of Yama's bankai during that war.
>>
>>161827268
Kenpachi never had a Bankai
>>
>>161832994
Plot Armor
>>
>>161833314

>That but also because he had no intention of killing Ichigo to begin with.

Yhwach actually planed on killing ichigo to spare ichigo from being forced to become the substitute for the soul king, it would be an act of mercy, Yhwach knew the squad zero was preparing ichigo to become the new soul king, if things went wrong, they would betray ichigo, disable or kill him, and then shove his corpse in the throne of the soul king, turning ichigo in the new lynchpin for all eternity.

Yhwach would kill ichigo just to spare him from the same fate his father, the original soul king, suffered, because that was a fate worse than death.

From the novel spoilers:

>before Yhwach had to change plans and become the Soul King, he stated that he wants to kill Ichigo, because otherwise a much more horrible fate will await him. Just to put it into perspective: Yhwach is extremely afraid of death. And yet he believes becoming the lynchpin is so much worse that he considers killing Ichigo an act of mercy.

In any case Yhwach lost because you cant exactly have the villain killing everyone in the last episode of a shounen for kids/young adults.
>>
>>161834401
Kenny's squad doesn't require such formalities
>>
>>161834774
>Yhwach actually planed on killing ichigo to spare ichigo from being forced to become the substitute for the soul king, it would be an act of mercy, Yhwach knew the squad zero was preparing ichigo to become the new soul king, if things went wrong, they would betray ichigo, disable or kill him, and then shove his corpse in the throne of the soul king, turning ichigo in the new lynchpin for all eternity.
>Yhwach would kill ichigo just to spare him from the same fate his father, the original soul king, suffered, because that was a fate worse than death.
>From the novel spoilers:
Yhwach is a pretty nice guy.

>In any case Yhwach lost because you cant exactly have the villain killing everyone in the last episode of a shounen for kids/young adults.
1 Jojo did it so why not
2 The only people who were gonna die for good in Yhwach's end game were the shinigami.
Guys like Ichigo, Uryuuu, Chad, Orihime etc could live out a happy life in Yhwach's eden during the epilogue.
>>
>>161829315
>the reason we even got the Soul Society arc
Which is why she sucks. SS was a mistake since that's when the series turned full on shounen instead of staying a comfy and fun nip ghostbusters with wacky 2000s outfits.
>>
>>161835553
Berserk, Hunta Hunta, and Yu Yu Hakusho especially did the same shit you're complaining about so what's the point of hating on the inevitable?

The arc was still one of the best so it all worked out in the end.
>>
>>161836663
1 it wasn't inevitable it could've been avoided
2 Berserk started off as edgelord crap and stayed that way. HxH and YYH started off as battle manga and stayed that way.
>>
>>161836663
>The arc was still one of the best so it all worked out in the end
the arc was garbo and nothing worked out in the end. Like, nobody even died.
>>
>>161818721
I think Miracle can be killed if you obliterate his entire body at once, so Yama's bankai could (probably) do the trick.
>>
>>161830522
You can say the same to

>Guts saving Griffith just so he can rape his bitch, send his friends to an eternity in hell, and cast him away to a world full of fucked up demons and apostles
>Naruto who saves a village full of jackasses that caused 100% of the problems in the story
>Ed working under the military who committed genocide on multiple occasions for his own gain

these protagonists that fucked up royally themselves.

But Ichigo did befriend the shinigami who in return are indebted to him for saving the Soul Society multiple times over.
>>
>>161837019
His body was obliterated.

After that he just ended up leaving the body behind and becoming an etherial EVA ghost.
>>
>>161837057
Ed ended up rebelling against the military eventually and Guts wants to kill Griffith now so those really aren't comparable to Ichigo's situation. Nardo's kinda is but as expected, through the power of talk no jutsu he becomes hokage and unites the world together and makes the village a bunch of pansies. In Ichigo's case he'll remain as a tool for them in case the soul king ever starts acting funky or any other major threat to them surfaces.
>>
File: 11.jpg (450KB, 869x1256px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
450KB, 869x1256px
>>161836907
>it wasn't inevitable it could've been avoided
Writing over 300 chapters of manga makes it inevitable

>Berserk started off as edgelord crap and stayed that way
Also if you read Berserk you would know that it's in hiatus hell while being cutesy as fuck with no edge in sight nowadays

>HxH and YYH started off as battle manga and stayed that way
Yu Yu Hakusho was just like Bleach until the the tournament fest started and Hunta Hunta barely has battles anyway
>>
>>161801929
Bambi
Cirucci
Aizen
Askin
Ulquiorra
>>
>>161778313
>le secret poison in sword
How is this a fucking bankai? That's a soifon tier ability.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (235KB, 807x857px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
235KB, 807x857px
>>161837217
>Ed ended up rebelling against the military eventually
He's still friends with murderers so what's the difference?

>Guts wants to kill Griffith now so those really aren't comparable to Ichigo's situation
Are you sure about that? Either way I rather be in Ichigo's situation than Guts any day considering Griffith is fucking unstoppable and mind broke his bitch in one nut.

>In Ichigo's case he'll remain as a tool for them in case the soul king ever starts acting funky or any other major threat to them surfaces
Also it's not like Ichigo knows what's going on because Ichibei and his flunkies are keeping shit secretive so how would he know Juha Bach was trying to help him?
>>
>>161837439
He's basically a snake who stabs people in the back so no wonder he has poison as a secret ability.
>>
>>161837511
But why does it have to be a Bankai? Why can't it just be part of his Shikai?
>>
>>161837538
He lied about his Bankai multiple times so his poison would be a secret ability. Also all Bankai's have more abilities so this wouldn't be any different.
>>
we never get to know 1st vice-captains bankai.
>>
>>161821437
Lillie was the closest thing to a god, he and Gerad and the 'hands' of Soul King. You idiot.

Aizen got absolutely btfoed by Ichigo ultimate form.
Aizen was just a mix a mutant overpowered.
>>
>>161823013
And? Suc a dickk faggot.
>>
>>161837439
A very corrosive poison. A tiny drop of it made a watermelon-sized hole in Aizen's body.
>>
>>161781901
What a fucking retarded comparison. Ea is an anti-reality NP, all it does is pretty much just shatter Reality Marbles. There's a reason Gil keeps using GoB instead of Ea, dumbfuck.
>>
>>161837994
And two stabs with soifon's shikai literally kills people outright. How is poison impressive by comparison, especially as a supposedly higher tier power?
>>
>>161838029
Dumb secondary.
>>
>>161837439
Even ignoring the its implode your fucking body ability, it's still fast as all fuck and with it's length essentially means that he just has to point his Bankai at somebody to kill them, something Ichigo came to realize early into the fight.

Basically Kamishini no yari can't be dodged unless you're already packing Ichigo level speed hax.
>>
>>161838045
Soifon's shikai can be negated with lolreiatsu, Gin's bankai can't.
>>
>>161838153
>Soifon's shikai can be negated with lolreiatsu
Did that ever happen?
>>
>>161838198
Yes
>>
>>161838198
Yes. When she tried to hit Aizen.
>>
>>161838217
>>161838225
That's pathetic.
>>
>>161821851
I love Ichigo's face here.
>captcha is 'doctor slow'
>>
>>161827306
He killed the arrancars in the beginning of the final arc- Luders and Ebern.
>>
>>161818539
What year even was that?
>>
>>161837829
This is just how I viewed the situation, but I always saw Aizen as someone who wanted to be better than he actually was. He wanted to be on the level of monsters like Yhwach and the Soul King but couldn't because he's just a Shinigami and even he had limits. So he tried circumventing it with the Hogyoku but still got BTFO'd by Ichigo. The same Ichigo who got manhandled by Yhwach later on. Aizen never stood a chance either way. Even if he killed Ichigo, the Zero Division (Ichibei in particular) would have raped him hard. Ichibei almost beat Yhwach, losing only to the Almighty hax. Looking back, Aizen wasn't as overpowered as he'd originally seemed. He was stronger than the Gotei 13 but nothing against the actual top dogs like Yhwach.
>>
Do you guys remember when hitsugay's flowers ran out and he turned into an adult.
Good times. Who came up with that shit anyway.
>>
>>161837819
That's the one that was lightning storms.
>>
>>161839304
I think his name was Musashi Kishimoto.
>>
>>161823647
>602x335
>>
guys please i need to know what shinji bankai does
>>
>>161839439
turns jobbers into winners
>>
>>161781790
Remember when Ywatch was ridiculously overpowered and deserved to defeat all the protagonists by rights and then died stupidly when Tite ran out of dicks he could suck to keep getting chapters published?
>>
>>161839678
>Then died stupidly

But he didn't. His body was used as the new Soul King and if the previous Soul King is anything to go by it's more like his consciousness is now trapped forever in that crystal unable to do anything with his limbs chopped off. That's why being the Soul King is considered a fate worse than death. Ichigo was supposed to be the new SK but Yhwach lost and drew the short straw instead. The rest of his powers are now in Kazui.

Then again, "lost" is not really the right word. Yhwach was quite literally God himself at that point. He out-keikaku'd the keikaku master Aizen himself. Maybe even this is still according to keikaku for him.
>>
>>161778313

No, it wasn't, since you don't understand the sudden flower.

I was in Tokyo, in a garden when it happened and fuck you. That dark-haired guy has got it. It was fucking insane. Then I had to tell some Cambodian guy or whatever, that I had several racial epitaphs regarding Asians that can't stop taking pictures...and here we go. He was being a huge dick and I'm half-Asian. He's a huge dick and I hate Asians that are obsessed with their camera.
>>
>>161840047
why was the soul king trapped
why was he chopped up
did the shinigami do that to him?
if he was so godly why didnt he do anything
>>
>>161840532
That's not been revealed yet although the latest novel seems to be building up to it. Yes apparently the Shinigami were the ones who chopped off the SK's limbs and imprisoned him in there. He didn't do anything because seemingly the only thing you can do once you become SK is to see into the future like Yhwach can except you can't do anything to change it. So you're an omniscient god who's completely impotent. That's what happened to Yhwach after he lost. He still has all his powers except he can't do anything with them anymore except watch.
>>
>>161807704
she is the most waifu-able girl in the series, Ichigo picked wisely
>>
>>161838225
Was that ever confirmed by Kubo though? Because with Aizen he can pretty much do anything thanks to illusions. He could fuck someone and make them think his dick is 2 feet long.
>>
>>161840931
the principle behind that moment was explained long beforehand, Aizen was still fresh and Soi Fong was wasted, there was no need for Aizen to fool them there
>>
>>161839439
Makes the opponent walk and eat backwards.
>>
>>161831158
>not being into selfcest
>>
>>161840756
What was the SK anyways?

A strong shiigami?

I dont get it.
Also Aizen was aftrthe SK as well, but for what reason?

Lastly squad 0 was a big asspull, why the hell dindt they help with the Aizen crisis? They must have known
>>
>>161844934
The SK is apparently a Quincy. Only someone with Quincy blood can become a SK. That's why Ichigo (being half Quincy) was considered a candidate. And why Yhwach (a pureblood Quincy) became the new SK. Aizen wanted to destroy the system under the SK and build a new system. He might have wanted to become the new SK but that was impossible from the start since Aizen doesn't have Quincy blood.

The zero squad didn't help with the Aizen crisis because that is not their job. Their job is to protect the SK and if the Gotei can stop Aizen on their own they don't need to interfere at all. If Aizen succeeds and makes it to the SK, then they'll step in and crush him. I doubt Aizen can beat the zero squad. Even Yhwach had trouble with Ichibei until he got the Almighty. They also probably knew about Ichigo so they were counting on him to fuck Aizen up.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.