[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man is your FRIEND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: dungeon meshi kabru.png (173KB, 348x504px) Image search: [Google]
dungeon meshi kabru.png
173KB, 348x504px
He fights for your safety and freedom! Apologize immediately for all the unkind things you've said about him.
>>
He got BTFO by bugs and fish, I wouldn't trust this fucker to fight anything for me.
>>
>>161767167
I would trust him to fight dark magic chimera monsters for me.
>>
>>161766277
I hope hope oni girl stands up next chapter
>>
>>161766277
Go to bed, Cabron.
>>
>>161767585
>They are forced to use the Dark Arts to revive all the btfo party members with harpy flesh
>>
>>161767518
Watch the chimera instantly heal itself with holy magic and slap his shit on October 13th.
>>
>>161766277
Thank you for reminding me that there is no chapter this month.
>>
>>161766277
Casca?
>>
>>161768262
Pretty much this.

Chimera Farlyn killed the pet undine, the same creature that almost wipes two experienced dungeon parties out, with one spell. Imagine what else she can do.
>>
File: 1500019141205.jpg (52KB, 278x319px) Image search: [Google]
1500019141205.jpg
52KB, 278x319px
>>161766277

>slits your waifus throat
>fights for your safety and freedom
>>
>>161766277

Why Laius has autism?
>>
File: kabru.png (163KB, 617x426px) Image search: [Google]
kabru.png
163KB, 617x426px
>>161767842
>>
>>161770758
Why does the author draw him cuter and cuter each chapter? And why is he doing things to my dick?
>>
>>161766277
>He fights for your safety and freedom!

Nah. He's pretty much a dick who thinks he's a saint and everyone else is a dick. Don't forget the whole reason he's even there is because he thought that people can't be as generous and naive as Laius and Farlyn and thus must be punished for obviously doing bad things, like everyone else who isn't Cabron.
He would've slit Farlyn's throat either way, with the way things developed he just happens to do the right thing coincidentally.
>>
this series really jumped the shark when it went from dwarf guy cooking things to dark magic melodrama
>>
>>161772563
I think that his introduction in the story wasn't out of nowhere, it's unlikely that Casca's party was promoted from throw-away background characters.

>>161768262
Monster Imouto would be cool, Laius wouldn't be against it (hopefully he wouldn't try to eat her, though), Farlyn hasn't shown signs of disapproval so far. I'd be fine with her being permanently like that, since monsters aren't usually party members in JRPGs (afaik), or being able to switch between human and chimera form,
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.