[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Junji Ito's best work? I like his artwork but Uzumaki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What is Junji Ito's best work?
I like his artwork but Uzumaki looks kinda boring (idk how long distorting everything with spirals can still be effective) and his Fragments of Horror was good but kinda hit or miss.
>>
Uzumaki was good though, if you haven't read it yet you should give it a shot.
>>
A deserter in the house, no fucking doubt.
>>
File: 1413578484199.jpg (109KB, 960x512px) Image search: [Google]
1413578484199.jpg
109KB, 960x512px
>>161756410
Hellstar Remina.
>>
Uzumaki is great
>>
>>161756533
What are the chances you think they found a habitable planet? I could see a round 2 of insanity on the rocket as they slowly lose hope.
>>
>>161756967
Chances are pretty high actually, don't forget where did Remina came from, they could have easily go through the wormhole and end up in god knows where with an actual habitable planet.
>>
To be honest, check out all his works. I've been a fan of him since 2012 and the way he transform seemingly harmless items/shapes into horror is very unexpected, like who would have guessed balloons can be scary.

Uzumaki, Tomie (all 3 volumes), his anthologies, Hellstar remina and Gyo.
>>
>>161756410
nagaiyume is his best work.
>>
>>161756533
Based hobo.
>>
>>161756410
The hospital part in Uzumaki is the only thing in manga and anime that spooked me.
>>
>>161757763
yeah literally all of his horror stuff that i've found has been good. i also liked his slice of life cats manga too but it wasn't really as satisfying as his horror
>>
>>161756529
Probably this, it reminded me of a classic short piece of literature.
>>
The long dream for the drama and interesting question about ethics it raises.
The tale of the principal post for the absurdity.
>>
>>161761452
>Just read the Cat Diary
>Here's an extra chapter for the English language edition!
>Yon fucking dies
Thanks for the bonus...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.