[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charlotte

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: unknown.png (286KB, 839x472px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
286KB, 839x472px
I know I am a little late but what did that mean in the end of the last episode?
>>
>>161749342
Are you new to anime?
>>
>>161749424
I am not, my main assumption is that they had sex desu
but I wanted to confirm anyway
>>
>>161749342
Nothing. This show was a rushed pile of shit towards the end.
>>
>>161749424
Maybe I am.. compared to most on this board though..
can you answer me please?
>>
>>161749342
"Fin" is French for γŠγ—γΎγ„
>>
>>161749560
I respect your opinion, because I can understand where it comes from, but I still want to know the meaning of the last scene

>>161749592
Thank you! I am now smarter!
>>
>>161749342
It just meant they both kept holding on to what they gave each other.

Even though MC became the god of autism he still didn't forget her deep down
>>
>>161749620
But why were they left in the same room, the room he originally recovered in after his trip?
>>
>>161749342
>Charlotte
Such a promising first episode but then everything went to shit.
>>
>>161749710
I thought it was amazing until about episode 9 desu
but each to his own
>>
>>161749661
because that's where they came back together again. It's essentially just showing they found each other again is what I'm pretty sure it's supposed to symbolize
>>
>>161749759
I think that it's the main possiblity
I'm glad you posted /a/non :)
>>
>>161749803
y-you're welcome

still I can't really think of a better example of a recent anime that went off the rails so quickly
>>
>>161749962
I can really understand that, but you must also admire the hard work put into it and the fact that the creators might not have been happy with the result too
what are you watching now anon?
>>
File: i am your phantom.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
i am your phantom.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>he didn't listen to operation_intrude_n313.wav
>>
Would have liked to see the traveling episodes, it was too rushed
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.