[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever rewatch anime? I find that I sort of want to rewatch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1480606114349.jpg (167KB, 760x573px) Image search: [Google]
1480606114349.jpg
167KB, 760x573px
Do you ever rewatch anime?

I find that I sort of want to rewatch Code Geass...for the third time.You guys have any anime that you just end up rewatching a lot?
>>
>>161746828
>rewatching anime
>>
I watched all seasons of K-ON 19 times.
>>
>>161746828
I've rewatched a few that are really special to me, but I rarely reread books or rewatch shows.
>>
>>161748937
What were the shows you rewatched? And why are they special to you?
>>
>>161748957
Off the top of my head I rewatched Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, and FMA: B. Simply because the had a lot of emotional moments that I really liked.
I reread Dune, Count of Monte Cristo, and Ancillary Justice because I wanted to enjoy the stories a second time with context.
>>
>>161746828
Occasionally
>>
File: rupan.png (381KB, 639x476px) Image search: [Google]
rupan.png
381KB, 639x476px
>>161746828
Lupin III, for the comfiness.
>>
>>161749072
>I rewatched Code Geass, Gurren Lagann
Same. Also Haruhi and Hare nochi Guu. Maybe School Rumble once, but I don't think I finished it. TV shows, only Farscape, I believe.
>>
rewatched TTGL for 9 times NIchibros 3 times a
>>
I've seen Haruhi about 5 times, because I keep watching it all with /a/ at christmas
>>
File: Lelouch and Suzaku.jpg (570KB, 1920x1449px) Image search: [Google]
Lelouch and Suzaku.jpg
570KB, 1920x1449px
Your funny for bringing this up; this morning I was just thinking about how I REALLY need to get on that sometime. Easier to since I have S1, the season I prefer, on Blu-Ray.
>>
I rewatch Madoka and Rebellion at least a couple times a year
>>
>>161746828
For good shows I find the rewatch to be even more enjoyable than the first watch. Examples for me include Hyouka, Hyouge Mono, Princess Tutu and some of the obvious ones like Eva, GitS, Gurren Lagann etc. It's really fun to notice the details and buildup more clearly.
>>
>>161746828
I have seen SZS to completion 11 times and most of the ones I've seen I've watched at least twice. This has coincided with a large drop in the amount of seasonal stuff I watch though. I rarely pick up more than 4 or 5 a season now.
>>
I've rewatched Mirai Nikki about 4 times now. I know it's shit, but it just keeps briging me back. On the other hand, the manga is complete trash and Esuno himself is a terrible artist.
>>
ttgl a few times klk twice overlord 4 or 5 times hellsing ultimate a few times dbz twice
>>
Entirety of Bakuman 4 times

Has some of my favorite characters of all time and I really enjoy it as a feel good anime even if I know most of the scenes by memory.
Have never watched anything else where I could really relate to the characters on the same level.
The only real flaw in the show is most of season 2 with Miura. His character is grating and almost cringy.
>>
I've watched Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Trigun, Psycho Pass and I'm researching Akagi right now
>>
I rewatch anime, reread books and replay games because I like to appreciate the foreshadowing that pops up sometimes
>>
>>161746828
Sure I'll rewatch anything I liked and reread something a while after I finish it for the same reason.
>>
I've rewatched Bebop at least 7 times and I'll probably keep doing it.
>>
I've rewatched Kino no Tabi every few months
>>
>>161746828
only anime I've rewatched a couple of times now is hxh

i've re read my favorite shounens countless times because watching it would take way too fucking long. never understood why some retards speed through one piece when it only takes a week if you pace yourself
>>
I've rewatched Madoka Magica about 30 times. I should really stop, the anime is starting to lose its magic. I'm gonna end up bored with it soon.
>>
I rewatch the Rock Lee vs Gaara eps every year or so, if that counts
>>
>>161748899
>not rewatching anime
what kind of weeb are you anon?
>>
File: 1495537874208.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495537874208.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>161746828
I find myself rewatching Black Lagoon fairly often, like every 2-3 years.
>>
I rewatch a few at least once a year. Sora no Woto, Serial Experiments Lain, Hyouka, Yuyushiki, Madoka, and probably a few others I can't think of.
>>
>>161746828
I didnt watch Code Geass until 2012, but I loved it so much I watch it once a year. I can't wait for the redubbing for the movies.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.