[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its to my knowledge that after jojo part 6, it takes place in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Volume_82.jpg (281KB, 882x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Volume_82.jpg
281KB, 882x1400px
its to my knowledge that after jojo part 6, it takes place in a different universe, so does anyone know if id be lost if i were to skip to steel ball run?
>>
8 is same universe as 7
so you're fucked
>>
You absolutely must not under any circumstances skip Steel Ball Run because it is the best part.
>>
>>161744742
isnt steel ball run part 7? Im not skipping it, im skipping TO it
>>
>>161744779
im skipping to it, i dont wanna read part 6 so i wanna know if ill be lost during part 7 if i dont read part 6
>>
>>161744782
you aren't allowed to skip any of the parts
>>
>>161744782
Ah, that's even more stupid.
>>
>>161744811
It is illegal to skip parts. Part 5 and 6 are pretty good.
>>
>>161744586
Would you be lost? No, but you'd lose some of the experience, second timeline JoJo reinvents a lot of the stuff in first timeline. You can just read 7 and 8, but by no means is it advisable.
>>
>>161744586
_ ___ _ jojo ________
>>
Dio a best
>>
>>161744782
Anon don't listen to the people who say part 6 is bad
It has a lot of good merits and although It wasn't my favourite part, I still don't regret reading it
>>
>>161744586
you miss a lot of nice details that Araki puts in part 7 and maybe part 8, i can't remember
>>
>>161744586
Its fine as long as you understand the basic concept of stands and shit.
You will be missing a lot of references that kind of add to the experience, but you can enjoy it as long as you understand what stands are and the basic rules.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.