[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D'aww Man With Everything Want Hug!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: ceffb528c6c6e83a31132a2849e3741d.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ceffb528c6c6e83a31132a2849e3741d.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>waaahhh I'm very handsome and have a large penis and people like to be around me and beautiful women want to have sex with me all the time
>please feel sympathy for me
>please
>>
>>161740328
>and have a large penis
Wait when did anybody comment about Rei's penis?
>>
>>161740328
He literally says that he makes a living playing this shitty 'sport' that he fucking hates because it's something he has talent at.
>>
>>161740328
He had a really shitty family history, though, and suffered under actual depression.
>>
>>161740328
At least you bothered removing white from the pasta
>>
>>161740328
He has *one* thing, his skill at shogi. He lost both his original family, and estranged his foster family. The whole point of the show is him climbing out of isolation and depression, because the three sisters are finally prying him out of his shell.

This reminds be a lot of Your Lie in April, where MC has piano talent but stops hearing the music so can't enjoy it.
>>
>>161742090
Of course it reminds you of Shigatsu, they're basically the same melodramatic garbage.
>>
I wanted to like this but Shaft's animation style is so fucking pretentious.
>>
File: oh no.jpg (313KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
oh no.jpg
313KB, 1280x1440px
Why was this so good? It's easily one of my favourite shaft anime.
>>
>>161740328
It's unrelated, very much like how your criticism is unrelated to Rei, but hat's what I hate whenever anime tackle issues of loneliness and depression.

These fucks have nothing to mope about, they have these beautiful people fighting to get them out of their shells, I have no one who'd want me to do anything.

>"omg, Futaba from Persona 5 is such a geek and she is so alone very much like me, fellow hikkikomori!" Facebook post with 50 likes
Bitch is living with version of Daniel Radcliffe who wasn't a manlet for Christ's sake.

Rei though hasn't suffered from being lonely. He misses his deceased parents, he does for a living what he isn't really into and he has problems with winning because he hates stepping over other people, despite fully realizing that he has to.
>>
>>161744129
>These fucks have nothing to mope about, they have these beautiful people fighting to get them out of their shells
what does being beatiful have to with it. thats like saing "you are rich, what are you depressed about" or telling someone "hey cheer up" while I agree anime generally doesnt do it well or potray it well
>>
>>161744112
Probably because the source manga is good
>>
>>161744257
Beautiful not necesairly on the outside. Just kind people who reach out to them and want to hang out with them.

Though, generally, those characters in anime are actually pretty

Should've went with "kind people"
>>
>>161744320
Really weird that you didnt in the first place, were you trying to say beautiful soul or something?
>>
>>161744451
I mean, you got the point anyway, just a poor choice of words considering it's midnight where I live.
>>
>>161744112
God you have shit taste/haven't seen many shows.

3gatsu is one of shaft's worst shows. The manga is wonderful, but shaft's style fucking ruined the anime because of how badly it clashed direction/art wise.

PPD/SZS are shaft's best shows.

I don't really understand how this problem happened, as they adapted hidamari well.
>>
you are devaluating a fictional character's problems out of spite and jealousy? this is what ive gathered from your post.

this is an unhealthy view. thinking that depression and anxiety only affects people in situations where they are unstable in most/all facets of their lives is wrong. it's as dismissive as saying people starving in africa have it worse, so you have no right to complain about how things are. these things can happen to anyone anon.
>>
Only watching this for the doujins.
>>
>>161744937
there are only 2 decent ones
>>
>>161744937
is there one where he solves a mating problem while he's "solving a mating problem"?
>>
>>161743674
THIS. heavy handed as fuck
>>
>>161740328
Keep this shit on /tv/
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.