[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't see the appeal of this. This came off as boring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Dr.jpg (250KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dr.jpg
250KB, 1080x1080px
I don't see the appeal of this. This came off as boring and stupid.
>>
>>161738704
That's because you are boring and stupid.
>>
>>161738704
phantom tits
>>
>>161739119
Don't insult me it's not nice
>>
What's with vomit of stupid thread lately?
>>
>>161738704

If you weren't interested in it after the 2nd episode, it's probably not for you. Have you given Baccano! a chance?
>>
>>161740097
Your mother not aborting you was not nice.
>>
>>161738704
season 1 was great, season 2 was bad
>>
>>161740123
I don't like the idea, but maybe generals were actually keeping those at bay, since they effectively reduced the number of original threads.
>>
Yeah it was pretty average.
I feel like it was trying too hard to get on the supernatural-contemporary train.
>>
I feel you OP, I watched all of it because people kept saying it got better. I enjoyed the parts with Celty and Dotachin, otherwise, pretty damn boring.
>>
>>161738704
Haven't watched season 2, but the atmosphere in season 1 is 10/10. That jazz makes me cum everytime.
>>
>>161738704
It's very overrated. It has nice bits, but so much shit.
>Shizuo is a good character: his super-strength is a bit silly, but his character of defending the weak is touching.
>Izaya is an edgelord
>Celty and Shinra have a great chemistry and their story is good.
>Ryugamine is an unredeemable faggot
>The yellow dude is an unsufferable cunt
>Anri is a shitty empty husk with huge shelf-like tits as her only notable characteristic
>The filthy otaku gang with their pathetic anime van were painful and embarassing to watch, and cancer'd up every episode they were in
>>
>>161742167
I was not impressed with season two and that's coming from someone that really likes season one. In fact I still haven't watched the third cour for season two but I doubt it goes anywhere based on the rest of season two I did watch.
>>
>>161742366
That's a shame, I recall being excited as hell for season 2 and watching the first episode and then completely forgetting about it.

I'll skip the rest of the series then, but I guess it's to be expected in a sequel that came out so late.
>>
>>161742445
>I guess it's to be expected in a sequel that came out so late.
I wouldn't really blame it on that. They created a whole new studio to do sequels for Natsume and Durarara since Brain's Base just wasn't going to do it anymore. I think the weakness in the source material could be part of it but it also could be execution because I remember those that read the light novels really hyping up parts like the motorcycle gangs in the then current threads. All around it was a let down for me. I mean it's not horrifically bad but maybe I went into it with higher expectations than I should have.
>>
>>161742183
I agree with all of your points except the last one. I liked Kadota and Walker.
>>
>>161742778
Then explain yourself please. Because they are the thing I hated the most in the whole show. Every time they went on their rants about anime that was already forgotten at the time I watched it, it felt fucking embarassing. I also hated how they got their ass saved by Deus Ex machina when the gangsters were gonna kill them.
>>
>>161740123
Taking away general threads is like opening the sluices in Houston - everything is already flooded, but you're going to get even more flooded now.
>>
It wasn't good, but I really enjoyed it.
>>
>>161740458
the first half of season 1 was good, the second half got bogged down in "muh high school gang wars" shit instead of focusing on what people actually liked. season 2 was ok at times, but it's main focus was on the "muh HS gang war" which prevented it from ever becoming all that memorable.
>>
>>161738704
First season was Great!
Last season final half was good

Everything else was dull and uninteresting
>>
>>161738704
It has a massive, fully developed cast, and it's very good at weaving seemingly-standalone plotlines together, as well as switching perspective on events. Watching everything come together is really satisfying and interesting.

I never watched S2 though.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.