[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/a/, I just started to watch FMA and I absolutely adore these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 6d2.jpg (127KB, 600x313px) Image search: [Google]
6d2.jpg
127KB, 600x313px
/a/, I just started to watch FMA and I absolutely adore these two. Hope to see more of them and would happy if they get a more important role in the upcoming plot
>>
No relationship more inseparable than a little girl and her dog.
>>
this was some dark shit, even for fma
>>
As long as you watch 2003 and not the awful remake.
>>
>>161729400
Dillusional
>>
>>161729321
Don't think I didn't see that faggot
>>
They really have a rather unique bond, it's unlike anything I've ever seen.
>>
>>161729414
He's right, Brotherhood fucked this arc up. The first 20 eps of Original were much better paced.
>>
>>161729279
Trying too hard.
>>
I don't even remember these two characters at all. So I don't think they were ever relevant to the plot.
>>
They rushed this in brotherhood, much like hughes' presence in the series.

The problems arose when later these same early moments and others formed the moral core of various character motivations... but it felt hollow because of how poorly handled they'd been.

Why did they rush the early stuff? They only stood to lose out either way.

>new viewers aren't as entertained
>returning viewers compare everything to the older version and get dissatisfied with it coming up short.

It's a shame too because the latter half of brotherhood (even the rushed final fight) shits over latter half of 2003.
>>
>>161729755
>Why did they rush the early stuff?
Because it lacks a competent director. Much like 98% of all anime but you watch it anyways because it's 'good enough'
>>
>>161729755
They didn't want to put focus on things people had already watched. Brotherhood works best after watching the first half of 2003.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.