[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been ten years. Did he make the right choice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Ichigo_100_v19_c167_126.jpg (94KB, 680x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Ichigo_100_v19_c167_126.jpg
94KB, 680x1100px
It's been ten years. Did he make the right choice?
>>
>>161714673
The correct answer was to lube up Satsuki's mammaries and titty fuck her every day throughout high school. By the end a correct choice was impossible.
>>
>chooses the complete bitch
No
>>
No.

She was completely irrelevant for 3/4 of the manga, just to waltz right back in and then banged with little to no reason whatsoever. Shittiest end to a romance manga ever.
>>
>>161714673
Yes she had the most meaningful interactions with the protagonist and was the most proactive in gaining his affections. Satsuki is too slutty and Aya too passive and useless.
>>
>>161714673
Yes, Aya had it all, fucking all to win, but in the end pussied out and lost which ended in her downfall so there's no sympathy from me there.
Although best girl is Satsuki without a doubt.
>>
Worst girl for awful MC. Checks out.
>>
>>161714673
She fucked french niggers. Right?
>>
>>161714673
no
>>
>>161714673
Yes. All the time, he always came back to Tsukasa. She's the only girl with whom he develops an actual relationship. Satsukis efforts meant nothing, and Toujou's was more of a platonic one.
Not that Toujou couldn't win, but their indecisiveness gave Tsukasa the time to win.
>>
>>161717088
See, this is the funnies thing of all. She was effectively removed fro the greatest part of the series, then returned at the last possible minute. I know the author put out a poll on which girl should win, but I still cannot grasp why people voted for her at all.
>>
>>161718355
You may need to get yourself tested for shit taste.
>>
>>161716779
This man gets it
>>
File: IMG_0920.jpg (733KB, 1640x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0920.jpg
733KB, 1640x1200px
>>161716395
Have you read Pic related?
>>
>>161716779
>Yes, Aya had it all, fucking all to win, but in the end pussied out and lost which ended in her downfall so there's no sympathy from me there.

There's sympathy from me now that she's canonically still hung up over him years later
>>
>>161714673
In my head I know this was the right choice, but in my heart I'm still mad about Toujou.
>>
The only good end is harem end
>>
>>161719033
was there a follow up that supports this?
>>
>>161719361
Mangaka has a new serialization that is probably already cancelled due to poor reception. Focus is on Aya getting with a Junichi lookalike.
>>
>>161719985
Yes, it was axed already.
>>
>>161718355
The poll thing is just internet nonsense with zero basis in reality.

>>161720617
>>161719985
It was scheduled to run four chapters from the start.
>>
>>161714673
You just had to remind.
>>
Bullshit then and bullshit now. I won't stop being mad.
>>
>>161716395
>irrelevant for 3/4 of the manga

are you kidding? She had lower screen time because she didn't go to the same school, but every single one of her appearances counted, leading to the most development of all the girls. Whether you like her or not, you can't deny her relationship with the mc progressed the most.
>>
>>161723163
>>161716779
Fucking this, I'm the biggest Ayafag on this board and I was super butthurt after the end, but after reading this a second time, it was obvious why she won, she make the best of the little screen time she got. Unlike Aya who at the end made her decision when Tsukasa was way ahead of her. And that's why I was never a Doormat fag.
>>
>>161716779
>but in the end pussied out and lost
Didn't she do that because the author """"conveniently"""" made misunderstanding about her and her brother on purpose, though? In the interview Kawashita even said that she wanted Nishino to win because all the polls were rooting for Aya to win, so she wanted to make a twist for the ending.
>>
>>161714673
>Author make her act like a little bitch half way to the story.

I like Tsukasa but I hate the author pull this shit on her, it make her come back feels really weird.
>>
File: Ek0PT77.jpg (17KB, 332x114px) Image search: [Google]
Ek0PT77.jpg
17KB, 332x114px
Yui best girl
>>
>>161714673
Yep.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.