[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clannad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: header[1].jpg_t=1490892397.jpg (36KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg_t=1490892397.jpg
36KB, 460x215px
Was the show better than the game?
>>
>>161710283
I finished the show and then play the game. I enjoy the show better.
>>
>>161710283
That implies either was good
>>
>>161710318
Yeah, I actually did this as well. I watched the show, then years later am playing the game, and I feel like the show got it better? Which is weird because Danganronpa and Steins;Gate are definitely better games than their anime adaptations.
>>
>>161710337
no it fucking doesn't
HOLY SHIT, nevermind 18+ rule, how the fuck are you posting here when you didn't even finish grade school
>>
>>161710337
Do we hate CLANNAD now?
>>
File: CLANNADtitle.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CLANNADtitle.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
I feel like the ending has much more weight when you collect the dragonballs yourself with your own choices. And see them being collected. Instead of having it kind of spring up on you out of nowhere. And there's cut content of course.

I liked the VN better, but I'll never reread it. I go back to the anime if I want to experience it again.
>>
>>161710351

The anime just doesn't need to take many liberties, for one thing it uses the exact same soundtrack bar a couple bonus tracks, plus it's a good length so it has no reason to cut content, nor any real reason to change plotpoints as it's all PG material. Still worth a play for the other girls but that's it.

I liked the Steins;Gate anime but I wish it kept more of the gory, disturbing stuff from the game. Braun's daughter trying to kill Okabe was a particular highlight when I finally played it.
>>
>>161711196
Plus, Steins;Gate has an art style that's very unique. It's a very well done game and a very modern visual novel that uses a 16:9 aspect ratio. The characters blink and their mouths move.

From what I've seen the of the anime, that art style is gone for a more bland, easier to animate, generic anime style, but I haven't seen the anime, so I don't really know.
>>
>>161710337
Explain how that was ever implied, retard.
>>
>>161710283
Both were shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.