[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is digimon Tri overrated or is it really the pinnacle of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Is digimon Tri overrated or is it really the pinnacle of the Digimon franchise?
>>
It's shit
>>
>>161702813
I'm pretty sure most people acknowledge that it's shit.
>>
>>161702813
>overrated
There are people who like it?
>>
>>161703252
>>161703297
>>161702900
It's great if you enjoy mature anime that doesn't focus on the digimon

it's bad if you only want mindless action
>>
>>161702813
It stinks
>>
>>161703328
I mean I'm enjoying it. The only bad part imo is the blatant self insert who has brought nothing but suffering with EvilGarfieldMon.
>>
>>161702813
But everyone knows it's shit.
>>
I had never heard a single good thing about it before this thread.
>>
>>161703807
The people who are enjoying it talk about it when its released. Otherwise people who hate it are more vocal about it.

Meanwhile appmons is selling like hotcakes in japland despite being a fucking dumpster fire.
>>
>>161703871
Appmon is good though
>>
File: 1496506555681.jpg (368KB, 1250x1882px) Image search: [Google]
1496506555681.jpg
368KB, 1250x1882px
>>161702813
Everyone agreed that Tri is shit.
>>
>>161703890
>waste 15 episodes dragging feet
>continue to waste episodes away with filler that had one key point
>best boy is constantly off screen progressing the plot
>YJ-14 was an android the whole time!
Don't get me wrong actually some of the best designs I've seen in ages, but holy fuck man. This could have been top of top for digimon had they not dragged their feet for so long. Now they will need to rush through everything in the last few episodes because of it.
>>
>>161703807
All hype slowly died after the unending waves of nadenade, delays, movie format and the show turning out to be cheap crap.
>>
Only watched the first one off Tri and it was pretty shit.
>>
>>161704138
First movie is even more shit than the others.
>>
It's a shame really, I wanted Tri to be good so badly.
>>
>>161702813
It's the more wasted potential I even seen
>>
>>161704074
>All hype slowly died after the unending waves of nadenade, delays, movie format and the show turning out to be cheap crap.

So same ol' Toei exploiting nostalgia. Gotcha!

How the fuck did DBZ get the better treatment?
>>
>>161703328
>It's great if you enjoy mature anime that doesn't focus on the digimon
Not at all though, the best part of adventure wasn't even the action.
Tri just fails at all fronts.
>>
>adventure sequel
>there is no adventure
who thought this was a good idea?
>>
I like the first 2 movies, they were enjoable as nostalgic digimon adventure fanservice

In the third the plot show itself and sucks super hard its not even funny. I didn't even bother to watch the forth one

i liked the new music tho
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.