[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: %%%%%%%.jpg (392KB, 733x1100px) Image search: [Google]
%%%%%%%.jpg
392KB, 733x1100px
I understand being upset about guts, but why deliberately do the one thing that messes up all you worked for and fucks you over forever?
>>
Getting into the princess's pants was his plan for power in the first place, it's just that his frustration due to Guts caused him to jump the gun
>>
He was brilliant, but he wasn't a God (yet). His first taste of real defeat in his entire life unbalanced him so much that he gave in to a moment of passion. I think he also didn't know it would turn out like that. If he wasn't caught it could have been beneficial and would have had the princess firmly under his control forever.
>>
>>161694632
he lost his cool and behaved irrationally, also he didn't count on her father wanting to fuck her first and killing him for it
>>
>>161694722

Do you think he would have done anything if Griffith had kept his cool and continued courting her as normal? I mean, he most likely had to adhere to some kind of societal law against that shit, right?
>>
>>161694722
I'm pretty sure adultery with a 16 year old princess is illegal as all hell, regardless of whether or not daddy wanted to fuck her too
>>
>>161694773
most likely the king would of poisoned griffith or something of that nature before the marriage would happen judging by his character.
>>161694793
In old times marriages happened far before 16, and are you really talking about law in a fictional medieval story in a land of savages wearing plate and smug nobles?
>>
>>161694826

Not that other anon, but I imagine while incest was kind of okay at the time, probably not directly between father and daughter, especially if he's the king.

> most likely the king would of poisoned griffith or something

Maybe, I just figure that the time he tried to fuck her might have been a lapse of judgement, and he normally would have just kept his desires hidden away.
>>
>>161694826
>In old times marriages happened far before 16
If you want to pull that card, any kind adultery was incredibly illegal
>>
>>161694826
>most likely the king would of poisoned griffith or something of that nature before the marriage would happen judging by his character.

Might actually be the other way around, Griffith would slowly take control as the King's health 'fails' and thus move into becoming the King's replacement right after he dies.
>>
Wasn't it the act of reassuring himself that he still has things in the grasp of his hand and Guts slipping away was just a margin error?
>>
He was on the rebound after Guts dumped him
>>
File: 1502059718663.jpg (211KB, 542x767px) Image search: [Google]
1502059718663.jpg
211KB, 542x767px
>>161694632
Griffith uses sex to cope with defeat and feelings of failure. That's the true reason why he let the baron pump and dump him. Needing more money for his army was just a convenient excuse. It's also why he always feels so guilty afterwards.

Griffith is really just a sex-obsessed whore who desperately tries to suppress his true nature because he thinks he should be >tfw to intelligent too fuck.
>>
>>161694632
Even smart people do retarded self-destructive shit if they're upset enough.
>>
File: tgtsoangry.jpg (56KB, 500x312px)
tgtsoangry.jpg
56KB, 500x312px
>>161694632
He wanted to feel he still was able to hold things in place.
He probably popped Charlotte's cherry while thinking of Guts all the time.
>>
File: 1501286474765.jpg (158KB, 400x746px)
1501286474765.jpg
158KB, 400x746px
>>161699225
That's literally what happened. In the movie especially, he immediately starts moaning sexually when he imagines Guts, and then cums while imagining the Behelit. Freud would have a field day with Griffith.
>>
>>161694632
>why?
Lets be real. Anyone would go for that sweet just barely legal ass. Did you see the panels that followed?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.