[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like this but its pretty long, which episodes can I skip from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Utena.jpg (109KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Utena.jpg
109KB, 768x1024px
I like this but its pretty long, which episodes can I skip from the last 20 if I just want the main plot points?
>>
Watch it all, dipshit.
>>
>>161691555
But its so long, I haven't watched an anime logner than 26 episodes in a long time
>>
>>161691813
Why are you watching anime at all if you don't have spare time?
>>
>>161691813
it's 39 episodes
consider that to be 3 seasons, each 13 episodes (typical for western shows too)
I'd say kill yourself but you could legit skip the nanami episodes, they don't have much to do with the plot minus a couple scenes.
>>
>>161691853
My little brother is really into it and it's the only thing we really have to connect over these days.

>>161691889
I was definitely picking up on that vibe but enjoyed them either way so it didn't bother me too much before.
>>
>>161691889

Nanami episodes are the perfect pleb filter.
>>
>>161691889
Nanami episodes can be considered essential since they just tell the story of Utena in a different way. The only one that really isn't related to anything is the curry episode.
>>
>>161692837

t. Mitsuru
>>
>>161690981
Yes, there are several recap episodes, you can safely skip those.
>>
>>161693191
No, don't. The recap episodes also have scenes vital to the plot. You pretty much won't understand what's going on without watching the fourth one.
>>161690981
Sorry, you have to watch it all. But it's gonna be worth it. One of the best anime of all time.
>>
>>161692837
Nanami is a fucking cow
>>
File: 1501626756603.jpg (275KB, 550x567px) Image search: [Google]
1501626756603.jpg
275KB, 550x567px
>All these people hating on best girl

It's tragic how contagious shit taste is.
>>
watch the movie; it nails the main themes even better than the TV series in my opinion, and it's only an hour and a half long. Then go back and watch the TV series.
There's really only one episode with no value that you can skip, and that's the black rose recap one... can't remember the episode name or number but its a nanami recap episode with mitsuru in the hospital.
As another anon pointed out, a few other recaps (like episode 13 & 33) have some REALLY important information in them
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 194x259px
>>161692895
>cowbell episode is pretty much how Utena is trying to wear a costume of a prince like Nanami was wearing bell of a cow
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.