[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is she shit. she could have been great but they made her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: xfxf.png (758KB, 1210x1120px) Image search: [Google]
xfxf.png
758KB, 1210x1120px
why is she shit. she could have been great but they made her worthy of no respect.
>>
>>161681198
>they made her worthy of no respect.
Every masochist in this planet have their utmost respect to her. She is their goddess.
>>
>>161681610
what? as a masochist myself I hate her. she is a submissive and that ruins it since she could have been a great dom girl
>>
>>161681198
Deen's animation ruined her.
Her face looks like a slack bag of oatmeal.

Bring back S1 animation
>>
>>161681198
I know you're just saying that to flatter her but she doesn't need any foreplay.
>>
>>161681198
Looks like someone hasn't read the LN.
>>
I should come out and say im just ass mad because she is sub and I wanted her to be a dom
>>
>>161681198
>why is KonoSuba shit? it could have been great but they made it worthy of no respect.
>>
File: LpxFzWr.gif (270KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
LpxFzWr.gif
270KB, 300x168px
>>161681695
>a great dom girl
She was never meant to be a dom from the start. If you want a dom, Aqua and Megumin fits that bill more perfectly.
>>
>>161682162
yeah I guess. its just she is physically strong and more adult mother like
>>
File: aqua_bullying_wiz.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
aqua_bullying_wiz.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>161682162
Here is some Aqua style bullying.
>>
>>161682342
you are a good person anon
>>
>>161681198
She is easily the worst character from the main cast. Wiz, Chris and Yunyun have more going for them in terms of character development and personality than she does. She is pretty pathetic and deserved everything that happened to her in Vol 12.
>>
>>161682162
>Megumin
>Aqua
>Dom

One cries at the drop of a hat and the other spends half her time being too weak to move.
If that's your idea of a dom I pity you.

Bullying wiz does not count.
>>
>>161682791
>One cries at the drop of a hat and the other spends half her time being too weak to move.
The potential is still there. Besides, Aqua cries only to Kazuma. She is probably just doing that so he would tend to her. It is obvious that she wants his full attention.
>Bullying wiz does not count.
Bullying her is really great. It is even better when she does it unintentionally like her tears burning wiz. Wiz is still cool but she became a softy. Aqua can easily bully her if she stays like that.
>>
>>161681198
She's shit because she's a one trick pony. Oh I'm such an M character! Look at how M I am!
>>
>>161683435
Literally every girl except wiz and cumdump are like that
>>
>look how much of an incompetent idiot I am
>look how much of useless chuuni I am
>look how much of a selfish asshole I am

That's it.
That's the whole show
>>
>>161683803
Don't forget
>look how much I want to be a NEET again
>>
>>161683803
B-BUT IT'S BETTER THEN REDDIT:ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.