[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no one cares about the best type moon property because it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: e5STzCq.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
e5STzCq.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>no one cares about the best type moon property because it's not harem waifu shit
>>
>>161675480
KIMI TO
>>
>>161675480
So, people care only about Extella?
>>
>>161675480
That's not even true, wasn't Shiki at the top of a popularity poll for artists just recently? There was a whole KnK event in f/go too. Tsukihime is the one that's basically forgotten.
>>
>>161675534
She's a popular character in the polls they do in Japan, but there is very little stuff involving her. Here in the west she's unknown
>>
>Kara no Kyoukai
>not harem bullshit
It hand the bandest male lead and Shiki was a gazillion girls in one body. Also super weird.
>>
>>161675499
DEAI
>>
>>161675508
It's a shit game, but I don't regret buying it.
>>
knk doesn't even pass your tallest midget test, op. shit's bad.
>>
>>161675565
>Here in the west she's unknown
Who cares? Has KnK even had an official western release? I know the BDs had international subs on them but they were $600 to import, weren't they?
>>
>>161675508
>>161675607
It's not bad. I don't play musou games very much so it was a nice change of pace for me. It may be terrible for anyone that is actually into the genre.
>>
>>161675480
It's not that good tho, it's the best type moon shit I have seen, sure.
>>
>>161675480
All of type moon is complete shit.
>>
>>161675642
Pretty much my experience with the game. Save for Liz. I don't know what they wanted to do with her, so fuck Liz. Her saying Korisu is cute, tho.
>>
Plenty of people care. We just avoid mentioning it because the present day TMfag is a cancer we don't want spreading onto the other series like Tsukihime, KnK and Angel Notes.
TM-threads post Fate Zero have all been insufferable garbage.
>>
>>161675480
IT'S STILL CHUUNIBYOU GARBAGE

>>161675569
and for all her "bloodlust" and implied homocidal tendencies and "guilt", she's revealed to have been merely pretending at the end, never actually hurt or killed anyone
frickin' virgin and stuff, in multiple ways
all of her alternate personalities inside of her head are pansies and chuunis

all that said, she's unexpectedly cute
>>
>>161675480
It's not talked about much cause it's definitively over. Tsukifags have the Neverevers in Tsuki R and Melty HD while Fatefags are hoping for any decent original content for the last 11 years.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.