[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /a/s thoughts on Cross Ange?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 20323.jpg (253KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
20323.jpg
253KB, 1600x600px
What are /a/s thoughts on Cross Ange?
>>
trainwreck/10
>>
>>161667685
Decent fun. Nothing with substance though.
If you enjoy busty females getting bullied, you will love it.
>>
>>161667685
>>161667702 said it best. But it's still my favourite trainwreck anime
>>
Nana Mizuki moaning was great
>>
>>161667685
The first half is good, when it's about a spoiled princess forced into battle, learning how to cope with a new lifestyle and new circumstances, and finally finding new friends and a new purpose.

The second half, when it's about magical interdimensional dragons and some creepy ass stalker, is awful.
>>
Fun trainwreck. Completely stupid but entertaining.
>>
masterpiece
>>
>>161667685
Edgy shit
>>
I'm tryna see that blue haired girl get piped
>>
While stupid, the first half wins points for being a genuinely unpredictable story so it definitely gets originality down.

After that though the surprise factor was toned down by the "take down Embryo" plot the rest of the series went with.
>>
>>161667685
AOTY
>>
AOTY.
>>
>>161667685
AOTY
>>
File: vivi.jpg (76KB, 365x382px) Image search: [Google]
vivi.jpg
76KB, 365x382px
PINK
JUICY
DRAGON
PUSSY
>>
>>161667685
AOTY It also BTFO'd /u/
>>
it was..decent..i mean the first part was kinda original.
Dont know why there was so much focus on fan service though
>>
>>161667685
Who's this /a/ person?
>>
I prefer branpresto adaptation of it, they fixed most of the shit except the death of the two cuties at the beginning.
>>
>>161667685
what the fuck is Jesus Yamato doing there?
>>
File: Disappoint me to this Degree.jpg (125KB, 1202x900px) Image search: [Google]
Disappoint me to this Degree.jpg
125KB, 1202x900px
I enjoyed most of it, except for fucking Tusk. I just hate his fucking character type so badly. (also, Hilda didn't deserve to get cucked as hard as she did. I'm still bitter about it.)
>>
File: CMw0UlUUwAA3yPi.jpg (32KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CMw0UlUUwAA3yPi.jpg
32KB, 600x338px
>>161670267
Fucking Nana for days.

>>161668354
But that plot in the second half was her destiny. The was her purpose. I admit it was lower quality but that was the end of the story.

>>161669011
Watch how you talk about my wife.
>>
>dragon girls will never ask you to help them repopulate their people
>>
Lulalalila
>>
Somebody post the cop cars.
You know the one
That was great
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.