[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the movie End of Evangelion wishes it was.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
This is the movie End of Evangelion wishes it was.
>>
File: 1417668285341.jpg (980KB, 2676x2084px) Image search: [Google]
1417668285341.jpg
980KB, 2676x2084px
>>161651077
/a/ is too stupid to realize it, but you're completely right.
>>
YOU BELONG TO ME
>>
UNIT 01 COULD HAVE BEEN LIKE A MOTHER TO ME
>>
>>161651077
I'm one of those guys who will go on /m/ and defend CCA but if you actually think it's better than EoE you're just delusional.
>>
I'm doing something very wicked, Shinji.
>>
it would be if only CCA had a coherent plot and spent less time on Quess
>>
You should have posted be invoked.
I'd agree with you with Be Invoked but CCA isn't nearly as good as EOE.
>>
>>161651077
end of Evangelion wished to be a rushed mess bogged down by infuriating side characters over the main 2 character's rivalry?
>>
>>161651077
Char's Character Assasination was a horrible movie and ruined everything I loved about the series.
>>
>>161651077
CCA has literally nothing to do with EoE. How about watching Be Invoked next time?
>>161653929
So good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6uHEbSRFRA
>>
>>161658452
>Char's Character Assasination
CCA Char is best Char.
He drops a giant rock on earth just to duke it out with his rival. That grandiose pettiness is perfect.
>>
>>161651077
It fucking sucked.

In concept it's great. The fight animation, mech designs, and Char's new look are great. The writing was pure fucking shit though.
>>
Unsatisfying? It's great if you ignore everything that's supposed to make it a Gundam movie and just look at how pretty the robots are when they beat each other to pieces. Fucking Astonaige deserved better.
>>
>>161658704
The main problem I have with it is how it undoes all the great character development he got in Zeta and turns him into a stereotypical one-dimentional villan with another 'destory the earth' plot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.