[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

one piece x dragon ball

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: DH-nWGnVwAAviP4.jpg (371KB, 816x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DH-nWGnVwAAviP4.jpg
371KB, 816x1200px
what went right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys0EBMQ7Niw&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>161632553
Oh, interesting. Instead of a crossover, one week will be about Sanji Vs. Luffy in a double episode and another about transformation #786129 of Goku in DBS. I don't watch either, but it's a cool idea anyway.
>>
>>161632553
It's a little bit sad seeing a has-been trying to ride One Piece's coattails like that. It didn't work out for Toriko in the end, so I hope this spells doom for Dragon Ball Super as well.
>>
>>161632623
Toriko suffered from its anime adaption more than either of them between filler endings and lots of censorship.
>>
>>161632623
I know you're joking, but with all of the rewrites and Toei horseshit, and Super STILL going strong, I can't see DBZ ever going away until most of the voice actors eventually pass away, even that might not stop it.

But seriously, I was getting pretty annoyed with seeing Toriko everywhere. That's the third in this party of giants? THAT?
>>
>>161632553
I dont watch either but I sure as hell will watch the DBS special because I want to know what sort of bullshit that form is able to do. It also look good again for once. First Super transformation that doesnt look like complete ass.
>>
>>161633103
That aura looks awesome
>>
2 1 hour specials.
First week is Wan Piss, next week is Dragon Ball Super.
>>
>>161632968
I think the show will have a hard time continuing as Nozwawa grows older. She's 80 now and being a main character in weekly series must be pretty tiring. And replacing Goku/Gohan/Goten after all these years will be hard. The only way would be going for passing the torch to Uub/Pan and slowly relegating Goku to a side character.
>>
>>161634002
They probably can get away with recasting Gohan and Goten but keeping Goku as Nozawa when they timeskip to the end of Z.
>>
Remember that time they tried to shill Toriko?
>>
>>161634035
But this won't really help that much. Before this arc, Gohan and Goten were merely side characters (Goten still is). It's Goku who's one of the two main characters of the show.
>>
>>161634035

>recasting Goten

please no. his voice is adorable.
>>
>>161632553
i wonder if these episodes will have less filler
they wont
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.