[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Interstella 5555 - The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 2132.jpg (11KB, 464x325px) Image search: [Google]
2132.jpg
11KB, 464x325px
Thoughts on Interstella 5555 - The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem?
>>
>>161626764
The animation got me into anime, so I guess it wasn't that bad.
>>
t'was good. a very nice ride
>>
>>161626764
LAST NIGHT ...
>>
>>161626764
You made me rewatch it, I hope you're happy with yourself.
>>
It's good if you like the music. Thankfully it's probably their best album.
>>
>>161628215
I HAD A DREAM ABOUT YOU
>>
>>161626764
On one hand, it was the project that got Leiji Matsumoto out of retirement. On the other hand, it's also the project that got Leiji Matsumoto out of retirement.

Thanks Daft Punk... I think.
>>
>>161626764
It's good. Nothing special. Just good. The right good.
>>
fantastic, liked it even better the 2nd and 3rd times I watched it, and I don't like anything else from Daft punk

It's hard to imagine anyone out there being able to make something comparable to this anymore, creative talent is on the decline
>>
>>161626764
It bothers me that there's only four 5s in the title
>>
why watch it when the bubblegum crisis ova does the same thing but better
>>
I didn't even know it was a movie when I was a kid. I only knew that this music channel broadcasted this weird anime songs (Discovery was just released I think and One More Time was everywhere) and years later I found out it was a movie made for an album.

Best Daft Punk album and great movie.
>>
By FAR Daft Punk's best album and they compliment each other perfectly. Caught it on Toonami about 12 years ago and could never forget the feeling. Great film.
>>
It's Daft Punk's best album (I literally love every single song) and the movie was and is so unique. Zero dialog yet full of emotion, perfect transitions and tone going along with each song (which they are very varied in beat). I love this movie, one of the greats.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.