[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 25

File: images (6).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
What went wrong?
>>
>>161622981
Meh, if I were to point to any individual faults I'd say the pacing has been pretty poorly managed.
>>
Its kinda sad desu. What happened to the fun sense of adventure with season 1? Why did it have to turn into some shitty romance mellow drama
>>
They hired on a new female writer. Thats what wrong. Ree
>>
File: 1493123247690.png (201KB, 540x437px) Image search: [Google]
1493123247690.png
201KB, 540x437px
They shoehorned in two characters that nobody gives a fuck about. Even the side character are more interesting than nina and charioce
>>
I liked genesis and Im on chapter 6 of this, does it stop being a shoujo romance?
>>
>>161622981
THis is still going? I thought the original wasa 12 episodes.
>>
>>161622981
nina
>>
>>161623911
Nope, the latest episode is still pretty shoujo-ish.
>>
File: 1501874723831.jpg (269KB, 646x440px) Image search: [Google]
1501874723831.jpg
269KB, 646x440px
>>161623911
I wish anon, I wish. The longer it goes on, the more they actually focus on this autistic romance plot. I thought they would be done with it after the first half, but its only gotten FUCKING WORSE. Nina derails an entire fucking operation with this stupid shit
>>
>>161624157
Imo nina isnt that bad. The only thing bad about her is how she is autistically obsessed with charioce
>>
>>161622981
Nothing yet.
>>161623132
The fun stopped around the middle way through in the first series. We have had some fun in this series too.
>>
>>161622981
Forced romance between unlikeable characters.
>>
>>161624234
What part of this adventure series turned shoujo is fun? Nina seemed interesting at first but now shes just obnoxious. El went from a sweet kid to an edge lord. And there was nothing good about charioce from the beginning
>>
Probably from the start. I was waiting for it to turn into a fast paced adventure like the first one was, but that never happened.
I don't even hate Nina and Charioce, nor do I think anyone ruined the show. It is just fundamentally different than Genesis.
>>
>>161624157
Thats niño not nina
>>
>>161622981
it wasn't very planned out, they are literally in the same boring ass city for the first whole half and somewhere around the quarter mark they have an episode that is literally just the same episode before it in a different order.
>>
It's still pretty good, if only because of the old cast.
>>
>>161622981
All I know is that I acknowledge that events are happening in the show, but I don't feel anything about them.

I hope Garo season 3 is still in the works and MAPPA turns that one out well.
>>
>>161622981
> Nina
> Poorly pacing
> Shit romance
> Cheated fans
"The cool thing about Genesis was the adventure, VS is a fucking Slice of life"
>>
>>161624215
Tell me one good thing about her

Other than "she's cute", all anime girls are cute
>>
>>161622981
I used to like Nina , but her entire romance with charioce has killed her character for me and it's drag down the show , this show was much better when they were focusing on Azrael trying to kill charioce
>>
Pushing waifu dragon girl to get retarded otaku to buy this shit.

First season had great characters, only to get flushed into a shit bowl of new trash characters in the second season. Fuck you, Japan.
>>
>>161625791
She was fun in the beginning , but I hate now that she's autistically obsessed with someone who constantly tried to kill her and her friends and and literally commit genocide
>>
>>161625840
>otaku
This show has female wish fulfillment written all over it
>>
If there's a part 3 then please forget Nina and go back to favaro trying to save Amira
>>
>>161625962
Its because they have a new female writer on the team. Usually im not one to bag on female writers but lets be honest, no male would actually give a shit about ninas retarded relationship
>>
demonfags SEETHING
>>
>>161622981
Lack of purpose. There are a lot of character but they do nothing.
>>
>>161626020
>this entire part was just justifying why Favaro would have a change of heart and try to save Amira, because Nina's determination to save Charioce inspired him

I am positive this won't be the case, but it's a funny thought.
>>
>>161626137
Don't care about the demon's but this whole charioce romance has ruined the show
>>
>>161626020
Amira was different, we had the whole series to care about her, told her story, the motivation, she had a personality beyond "I'm cute", and we could see the development of the relationship with Favaro, who is also a Good character, he did not fall in love immediately without a reason, the bastard tried to betray her a 3 times, before he began to care about her, and eventually fall in love

Nina literally met the guy on the street and they fell in love ... and we should accept because anime
>>
This genuinely depresses me. It had a really strong start but started to wane and turn to shit after they kept pushing for this terrible out of place romance. Seriously absolutely disappointing.
>>
Nina was a mistake.
>>
I had to pause the show for a minute to take in all the boobies. 10/10 anime as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>161627920
Unfortunately, yes she is. Oh well, I hope the studio's next fantasy anime series does better
>>
>>161628518
Softiel a bestiel
>>
>>161628518

That outfit with the redhood makes her so much better.
>>
>>161622981
Pretty much everything that isn't the old cast getting a "being the old cast" moment.
>>
>>161627833
The main plot is stupid shit as well, the romance only makes it all dumber.

>>161628518
Pic related is the only reason I still bother.
>>
File: 1494628447814.jpg (139KB, 640x419px) Image search: [Google]
1494628447814.jpg
139KB, 640x419px
Nina
>>
I was actually hoping for a sort if romance between Kaiser and Rita. Is that too much to ask for?
>>
They don't even know what Cheerios is going to do with the super weapon. Why try to kill him?
>>
>manchildren mad that they didn't get S1.

I'm glad, S1 was mediocre while this is actually interesting.
>>
>>161631362
If they can shamelessly throw trash at us like NinaXCheerios then surely they can give you a rotten limb.
>>
Nina was a mistake.
>>
Honestly glad that Cheerios dumped her in the recent episode. Fuck that dragon bitch.
>>
>>161631741
How can such a godly design be wasted on such a terrible character?
>>
>>161623317
Did they really?
>>
File: 1501527519289.gif (2MB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
1501527519289.gif
2MB, 500x460px
They should just show more cerb and give her more purpose.
>>
>>161622981
I swear to good, if they'd only stopped bringing in more characters then we'd actually get somewhere. I'm salty as fuck that now there's a new antagonist out of the blue, we had a perfect cast for a good story there's no need for this shit.
>>
>>161624215
She's terrible, the worst character i've seen in a long time. She's learned absolutely fucking nothing since the start of the series, no character growth at all.

Plus "Yeah i learned how to turn into a dragon thanks to true love" fucking goddamn.
>>
Twin Heads and Virgin Soul are literally Bahamut S2 - what I expected - what I got.
>>
>>161622981
Not enough Shadowverse characters. I thought this was supposed to be advertisment?
>>
Manaria Friends got cancelled for this
>>
>>161622981
Female MC
Women always ruin everything
>>
Needs more Rita and Kaiser cute romantic shenanigans.
>>
>>161631507
t. a girl from tumblr
>>
>>161632579
Fuck off shipperfag.
>>
File: Rita_ending_card_vs.jpg (186KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rita_ending_card_vs.jpg
186KB, 1280x720px
>>161632579
This. Zombieloli is love.
>>
File: 1501273856134.png (4MB, 1920x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1501273856134.png
4MB, 1920x1936px
>>161633113
She's perfect.
>>
>>161622981
For me it's the blatant false advertising, the awful pacing and the transparent dislike of the old characters by the writer.

Favaro has appeared a grand total of what, 10 minutes combined? Yet he is in almost all the promotional art.
>>
>>161632215
>out of the blue
This was obvious from episode 1 that it was going to happen. Some random bumfuck human wouldn't know where or how to get any of the mcguffins.
>>
>>161633339

> Yet he is in almost all the promotional art

Is he? Most of the stuff I've seen is Nina/Bacchus/Azazel/Kaisar/Rita
>>
>>161631808
This show has so much great animation in it, all for the shitty writer to waste
>>
File: uwot.jpg (77KB, 614x584px) Image search: [Google]
uwot.jpg
77KB, 614x584px
>>161622981
>the best scenes so far have involved Favaro, Kaisar and Rita

I want to go back.
>>
I like Nina but the constant attempt at romance is tedious.
>>
>>161624215
Nina is kind of cute at times. But her writing is really awful. She too stupid as the mc of a show with a serious plot line. If it were a comedy is would be alright. If she were a side character she would be alright. But it's not, she's fine with her crush doing whatever the fuck he wants even if it causes lots of people to die because she wants his dick. That's all she's come down to, and I was previously forgiving of them. Also fuck that voice is terrible. I honestly feel like Charioce is not that bad as an antagonist as long as you completely remove Nina and her weird worship/sympathizing of him.
>>
>>161634588

> She's fine with her crush doing whatever the fuck he wants

Eh, I'd say it's less that she's fine with it, but more that she doesn't want him to die regardless because she's an idiot who thinks shit will somehow work out as long as people are kind to each other, and as it is, the whole "If I take the bracelet off I'll die" thing has pretty much fucked everything up in that regard.

Honestly though, until we find out what Charioce is even planning to do I won't properly decide on how much of a villain he is, since, if it is like people theorise and he is going to kill Bahamut forever or something, it's probably worth the deaths, but if it's much else then he's just straight up evil.
>>
File: sad zombie loli.png (614KB, 982x658px) Image search: [Google]
sad zombie loli.png
614KB, 982x658px
>>161622981
It started off great, but as soon as the romance came into play it was all downhill from there. Came in expecting a new adventure, got a shitty shoujo romance story instead. I wouldn't even mind if it was a decent romance story, but it's so badly done.

I only watch this for Favaro, Kaisar and Rita now. And hopefully Amira too.
>>
>>161634086
People hate Nina because of the shit romance.
>>
Not enough Favaro.
>>
>>161634709
>if it is like people theorise and he is going to kill Bahamut forever or something, it's probably worth the deaths
That would be a pretty terrible narrative coming from Japan. A country notorious for their pardoning of war criminals. Now they're also making anime justifying imperialism and slavery? Nice going Nihon. What's next? Anime about how concentration camps helped society?
>>
>>161624215
>The only thing bad about her is how she is autistically obsessed with charioce
And it just so happens to be her entire character because there's literally nothing else there anon.
>>
I wanted Cheerios to be a classic anime villain. He single handedly fucked the Gods and Demons, and brought glory to the human race. I want the protags and all races to band together and fight against him as he was fucking Bahamut.
>>
>>161635038

> Justifying imperialism and slavery

I mean, if it stops a cosmic monstrosity from continuously appearing throughout all time and absolutely wrecking the world and it's inhabitants, sure.
>>
>>161635187

That's just a little too easy, honestly.

It'd be much more interesting story wise if he actually had some kind of valid reason for doing all this shit, which he apparently does have, so it isn't such a cut and dry "he's evil" scenario.
>>
>>161635038
Seriously? Japan has no problem denying war crimes in the current year. Anime often has propaganda tailored to them. There is almost always a greater good narrative.
>>
>>161626123
>no male would actually give a shit about ninas retarded relationship
Anon, she's writing what MAPPA's Otsuka and cygames' Takenaka TELL HER TO WRITE. Both are male, and both decided on S2 being a romance. Otsuka also constantly praises the writer. Stop making this into a gender war. Both men and women fucked this up. Satou also gives okay to all of this. Oishi stated clearly she is not in control of the story.
>>
>>161635233
I'll take my straight forward story telling than this crap.

>he enslaved the demon race and have them fight to their deaths in a colosseum as entertainment for the greater good!
>s-see he's playing football with the kids, it means he's actually good!
>>
>>161633447
That's only the initial key art. Favaro was on both posters for the RoB/GBF collaboration and in all of the magazine art and following key art.
>>
>>161635367

Eh, at the very least trying to make him a more nuanced villain is still more interesting than just "He's evil"

Don't think anyone but Nina thinks that him playing football means he isn't evil, but as it is, if he does have a valid reason for instigating the enslavement of demons/stealing god relics ((as he seems to have, and which some people have guessed is related to killing bahamut or something since his tragic backstory crap is about that)) then it'd obviously just be more compelling.

Hell, even if he DIDN'T have the whole 'keeping the seal closed' thing and was legit just making humanity stronger that still really isn't fully evil given the context of the world. Demons had been using humanity as their playthings for ages before this, and the gods had basically been manipulating humanity to worship them as well. No matter how you cut it, I don't think Charioce was ever a straightforward villain. People were arguing about the whole "demons and gods deserved it" shit since day 1.
>>
>>161635187
Cheerios is a vengeful, spiteful asshole.
>>
File: literal piles of bodies.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
literal piles of bodies.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>161635201
It still doesn't justify the rape mansions, the blood sport or the children torture. How are they going to justify that? "Oh, Cheerios had to get the funds for his war campaign against the heavens for whatever reason, so he had to be nice to the rapists and torturers and couldn't prosecute them!!! The gladiator areena is for crowdfunding!! For the greater good!!" It's dirty and pretty disgusting. Especially since they're doing it to pardon the pretty boy so he can be the pronce charming love interest of the MC with a free conscience. All around despicable narrative.
>>
>>161635551
They also firmly established that Bahamut cannot be killed so Cheerios is doing all that in vain. Or are they also going to shit all over the Bahamut lore for the sake of further glorifying Cheerios? I don't think the playerbase would ever forgive them.
>>
>>161635551

IMO that always seemed like nobles doing their own shit and Cheerios not intervening since he didn't really care that much.

Not that it makes it better, and I'm not really saying that Charioce is autmatically a good person because of whatever his plan may be, just that setting up the demon slavery shit is probably worth it from a practical sense if all the theories are true.

Regardless of whether the plan works out or not, and whether Charioce is 'forgiven' by Nina or not, I reckon it's highly likely he's still going to be killed for the shit he's done.
>>
>>161635679
>IMO that always seemed like nobles doing their own shit and Cheerios not intervening since he didn't really care that much.
That still makes him complicit because he's running this regime. Either this kind of shit is fully legal in his country, which does make him fully responsible, or his country is simply being run sloppily and is full of decadence.
>>
>>161635187
I hope he's trying to resurrect the Bahamut in order to duke it out with him, but fails and dies full of regret knowing he murdered thousands for nothing. Not gonna happen though, writers wank him too much.
>>
File: 1491411204674.jpg (165KB, 775x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491411204674.jpg
165KB, 775x1000px
>>161635551
WTF? How did SJWs get on /a/? You are complaining about slaves and gladiators??? Saber Nero owned slaves and the Colosseum is named after her. Are you going to metasticize to Fate threads now too? FUCK OFF BACK TO TUMBLR CANCER.
>>
>>161635928

> or his country is simply being run sloppily and is full of decadence.

Basically this, it's clear even just from the ball episode that Cheerios doesn't really give a fuck about maintaining appearances or pretty much caring about anything noble-related, he has to be nagged into doing that shit by his advisors or whatever they are.

Seems obvious that he just wouldn't really care about what sick nobles do in their off time as long as he still gets the result he needed from enslaving the demons. Hell, he even said he's long since ridded himself of guilt from what he's done, it's full 'the ends justify the means', and again, in this case, he's still right in a practical sense, if his forbidden magic crap can kill or at least seal Bahamut with some measure of permanency it's pretty much worth all this garbage.
>>
>>161635987

Doesn't seem like that would happen anyway since it's just stupid.
>>
>>161636019
Off to your containment thread fatefag who types like it's his first day on /a/.
>>
I still think it's kinda ridiculous how nina is able to look past cheerios being a complete fucking monster and still falls in love with him because muh love and muh hypocrisy

seriously what is which retarded romances
>>
File: 1497829634822.jpg (28KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
1497829634822.jpg
28KB, 500x478px
>>161636151
No Fuck off SJW. Your kind is never welcome here.
>>
File: 1170.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1170.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
It's EXACTLY like S1.

>S1 start is fucking 10/10 most fun shit ever.
>Recap/break hits.
>Show goes to complete shit.
Ever since she kissed Cheerio and MAPPA forcing this love shit it's turned boring.
>>
>>161636021
It's not about keeping appearances or keeping protocol around nobles. It's about making sure the law is being abided by everybody, not just the peasants. If he's allowing for the upper states to be basically untouchable then he's no different than the corrupt fucks we have today.
>>
>>161636241
If you're so pro slavery then fuck off to North Korea, mongrel.
>>
I wonder what kind of asspull they're going to pull with the Dromos is Bahamut can produce ten nukes in a minute while this shit takes weeks to fire just one measly shot.
>>
>>161622981
no virgins
>>
>>161635517
All Cheerios did was replacing the Demons faction with humanity. As proven in S1 humanity is actually far more destructive than the demons, so in the context of the world it being kept in check was actually a good thing. Humanity under Cheerios is also even more destructive than the demons by themselves against humanity. Even looking at him from the perspective of humanity's wellbeing he still comes off as someone who factually brought more evil to the world than value.
>>
>>161622981
I thought she would be a XXI Lina Inverse and ended being your regular shojo slut with no ambitions and no common sense. I actually liked her in the first chapters and then her falling in love with Cheetos ruined it.
>>
>>161622981
They hired a drama writer because they wanted to expand the world and characters.
>>
>>161636265
>lelouch is more or less right nowadays
This is not the future I wanted.
>>
>muh cinderella
God I had to fucking stop myself from choking to death on my own spit.
>>
>>161639338

Greatest love story ever told.
>>
>>161638947
The break was only two eps ago.
>>
>>161622981
>What went wrong?
They hired a shitty writer for the show.
It's really sad how good direction, great visuals, interesting setting, and a shitload of money are wasted on this fucking script.
>>
>>161639970
Oh look, another retard blaming everything on the writer who didn't even come up with the story.

>good direction,
Direction isn't even all that good. There is little story and it shows, scenes are needlessly stretched out and entire episodes are taken up by redundent or irrelevant shit.

>>161639851
It started going downhill already around the prison arc. Two episodes were wasted on redundant shenanigans and plot barely moves forward without any overarching purpose. Nina's character also started detering around there, not coincidentally along with the romance taking over.
>>
>>161640210
>Nina's character also started deteriorating*
>>
At the first key visuals I thought it was going to be Favaro and Amira's daughter on an adventure to find her parents. Would have been better desu
In hindsight the series cover does scream otome/shoujo romance
>>
>>161639851
That is where the more or less thing comes to play.
>>
Rate my ideas to fix VS:
>Dromos is an ancient weapon created thousands of years ago by once technologically advanced humans to deal with supernatural races like angels and demons
>during one of Bahamut's surges ancient human civilization was utterly destroyed, together with Dromos, the godkind stepped in and sealed away its remains and removed all remains of humanity's past
>Charioce used to be school shooter tier kid, he was constantly bullied by courtiers and his half-siblings because he's a bastard
>when he's 12 the king himself says he needs to prove himself worthy to be treated seriously, right now he's nothing but a trash for him, little Charioce leaves the palace and Anatae
>following years are spent on him living on the street, learning to fight, joining the mercenary band, learning about mercilnessness of demons and haughtiness of angles, training his sharp mind, etc
>he decides to return to Anatae, Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis happpens
>he comes to palace after the King was poisoned by Martinet, so he's out of his mind, he thinks young Chris came to take his crown, orders to throw him in prison on the island and publicly execute him in few days
>Bahamut's awakening happens, Anatae is ruined, palace is destroyed, Chris' mother dies, Prison Island is crumbling, Chris is trying to run away but floor under him falls apart, he falls down
>he finds himself in Dromos control room
>there is sleeping collective consciousness of Dromos' makers called Dromos Mind, he accidentally awakens it and connects to it, their memories and personalities are merging with his, he learns about the past, their personalities interwine and finally separate
>Dromos Mind and Chris were affecting each other since they were connected, so Dromos Mind became obsessed with destroying everything beside humans and Chris kinda mellowed
K I'm bored

tl;dr Dromos is sentient being and weapon and because of young Chris' toxicity he basically decided its best thing to commit all these atrocities
>>
File: nina.png (248KB, 326x462px) Image search: [Google]
nina.png
248KB, 326x462px
>>161623911
oh boy, you have no idea what you're in for
>>
>>161641309
>>Dromos is an ancient weapon created thousands of years ago by once technologically advanced humans to deal with supernatural races like angels and demons
Stopped reading right there you retarded humanfag. The magic it uses gives humans cancer, it's obviously not their magic.
>>
>>161641796
It's "what if" you dimwit. Simple explanation for cancer would be humans losing their affinity to old magic. Or having their blood dilluted with blood of other races.
>>
>>161641796
So do nuclear weapons
>>
>>161642198
What other races you drumstick. Does god magic give the gods cancer? Does demon magic give demons cancer? There is already a given explanation why it isn't human magic: it predates both gods and the demons. And humanity definitely does not predate those.
>>
>>161642425
>It's "what if" you dimwit.
You obviously can't fix VS at this point.
>>
>>161642451
>let's fix VS by writing a cheerios cocksucking fanfic
>>
>>161640210
>Oh look, another retard blaming everything on the writer who didn't even come up with the story.
Any story can be presented in a variety of ways, and the one VS's current writer chose is pretty shitty. focusing more on the melodrama instead of ADVENTURE and conflict. In any case, who came up with the story? I blame him too then.
>Direction isn't even all that good. There is little story and it shows
How are these two sentences even fucking connected? The director(s) do whatever they can to _direct_ the episodes in such a way so they aren't boring even considering the lack of the story, which is the writer's fault, and they do it pretty damn well — more or less the best it's probably possible considering the script.
>>
File: 1498882134447.jpg (249KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498882134447.jpg
249KB, 1920x1200px
Im rewatching some episodes a bit and goddamn Cheerios is handsome.
>>
>>161642599
Weird ass onion shaped Ayy LMAO head.
>>
>>161642534
How is this cocksucking? Giving an origin to Dromos other than "lol it's just very very old" and making gods an active side that actually sought to make humans dependant on them since the very beginning gives some depth to this two-dimensional conflict. Literally every faction is boring as fuck except maybe demons but they fucking had to make Azazel a Gag Demon.

And giving some story to Charioce other than "I'm just a whoreson and will avenge my whore mother" is good thing too.
>>
File: Amira_eartin.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Amira_eartin.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>161622981
the entire rushed first part and the killing of best girl
>>
>>161622981

They had this annoying ass bitch as the mc instead of Favarro, and the writing turned into fujoshi fanfic tier bad.

I mean what else can you say about this? It sucks.
>>
It's really sad when a good story is ruined because the writers went full retard and took in a direction entirely different from what made it good (and popular) in the first place. They've shot themselves in the foot with the forced romance bullshit.
>>
>>161644509
Let's not kid ourselves, the show has never been popular.
>>
Because like typical japanese writing. Instead of alluding to what kings purposes are, they just hold back everything until the last episode. They never flesh out the bad guys in nip writing and hold secrets until the very last info dump.
>>
>>161622981
She should have been the plucky sexy as fuck and boy crazy side kick. Him trying to keep her power under wraps and having to calm her down when she went on rampages would have been funny, endearing and shown growth for him and pathos for her.
Have her be a dragon girl from the villiage who wants to have an adventure and get away from the town where she doesn't fit in with anyone or something like that.

Favaro should have been himself but more worldweary and occasionally shows displeasure at the way things are.

The gods should actually try to force humans to worship them, and the demons should actively seek to corrupt them to worship them as well

King kill them all should have been a whoreson and his mother was murdered by her god worshipping father because EVIL RELIGION business and didn't want to be seen as being an unrighteous man in the eyes of his gods or the people who followed him.

Even have a seen where he tries to stop the murder and cries out for help from the gods but they, beings that only he can see, ignored him and watched the murder take place.

Also he shouldn't have any love lost for the demons because they butchered his people and forced them into the holy castle of the man who would become his father in the first place. And they really abused the fuck out of him as a boy when he was cast out of the safe confines of their castle to die.

His hatred for the gods and demons and wanting humanity to stand on it's own feet will make more sense then.

Even favaro will begin to be swayed by him, till he sees what he wants to do to bacchus and where he's kept jeanne for the last few years.

Would like it if he was put into a position where he could sacrifice Nina to bring back Bahamut the true ruler of the world and the living prison that keeps his love trapped forever.
>>
>>161622981
The autistic rage that Cheerios inspires always gets a good laugh from me so 10/10.

In terms of the show's quality drop the pacing is the main offender. This would have worked best as a 16 episode anime, but it doesn't work that way.
>>
What's this show even about? Usually a 2 cour action anime has a clear overarching plot, a goal or some kind of looming threat. This one is going nowhere, it takes me several days to watch each episode because there's no urgency and no hook to lure me in and on top of that I don't care what happens to the characters. Most of them could die in the next episode and I wouldn't bat an eye. The only time it gets any fun is when they let Favaro or Rita get loose. All the Azazel bullying was entertaining but that's over now. Charioce was interesting at first when they were trying to sell him as a ruthless king trying to empower humanity, but his character went down the drain too when he turned out to be a demon sympathizer and an emotional young adult who constantly lets the main characters get away. The romance plot has been a complete failure and a drag from the moment they introduced it.
>>
File: e47611bc[1].jpg (11KB, 250x234px) Image search: [Google]
e47611bc[1].jpg
11KB, 250x234px
>>161622981
In the Genesis scenario, sales of Blu - ray were bad, so we had no choice but to change the script writer.

By the way Genesis is four times as much budget as ordinary animation per episode.

Ordinary animation = 1 talk = 10 million yen
Genesis = 1 talk = 38 million yen
>>
>>161646965
>we
Add more Cerby scenes you fucks
>>
File: IM GONNA CLANG YOUR SHIT.jpg (1MB, 1256x1228px) Image search: [Google]
IM GONNA CLANG YOUR SHIT.jpg
1MB, 1256x1228px
>>161635187
Was it ever established what was the Bahamut? I don't remember shit from first season. Was he like super buffed dragonfolk tribe member that went crazy or what?
>>
>>161639970
>It's really sad how good direction, great visuals, interesting setting, and a shitload of money are wasted on this fucking script
Game of thrones season 7 says hello
>>
File: Cerby.jpg (446KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cerby.jpg
446KB, 1000x1000px
>>161647196
Just buy it already, anon.
>>
>>161646965
I wonder what the financials for Virgin Soul look like?
>>
>>161647460
I was hoping that it was revealed that he was the true god of the humans and the angels and demons over threw him.
>>
I'd forgive the awful romantic sub plot if the writers even bothered trying to make me give a shit.

To say nothing about it being shallow as fuck in the first place, why should I care if Cheerios is so unlikable outside of being the villain? Aside from some vague shit about him being misunderstood, not once do you want to feel invested in Ninas pursuits

It only got more obnoxious when they pulled the predicable ''i cant see you ever again'' roundabout bullshit like they really had us for a ride
>>
File: Derpumi.png (16KB, 234x331px) Image search: [Google]
Derpumi.png
16KB, 234x331px
>>161646965
Yeah it may have cost a lot but Genesis was actually really fucking good
>>
>>161646965
>We
Favaro and Rita need bigger roles, dammit!
>>
>>161648972
Legit if they just got rid of nina this show would be 10 times better. Fava, nina, and kaiser are fucking aces as characters
>>
>>161645643
It's not autistic. We are attached to the old characters, and that cunt Cheerios hurt everyone we cared about. Fuck him.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.