[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwile, in the real multiverse tournament (not the ToP).

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1350.png (199KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1350.png
199KB, 800x1131px
Meanwile, in the real multiverse tournament (not the ToP).
>>
File: 1322.png (206KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1322.png
206KB, 600x848px
Where is Vegetto ?
>>
>>161608532
Cringe
>>
>>161608630
I don't get the Broly wank. His power-ups are like anime Black's zenkais.
>>
>>161608726
His fight with Vegetto was good. And this was a good teaser to the Multiverse Comic at the beginning.
Re-using Broly as a Raichi's ghost was a bad idea, I agree.
>>
File: black vs jobbers.webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
black vs jobbers.webm
1MB, 800x450px
>>161608726
Nope, multiverse Broly was more like the thunderbird from the latest ep in how he becomes stronger simply by existing.

Anime black's BS power ups happen arbitrarily most of the time by taking blows from Goku and Vegeta, but some of the time when he's the one being beaten up he doesn't power up at all (while being soloed by super mary sue Trunks, or on his last duel with Vegeta)
>>
>>161609145
The problem with Black is how randomly and conveniently they happen and how oddly he seems to get healed by them. Manga Black at least needs a heal between Zenkais, Anime Black's zenkais seem to make his injuries go away. The only guy who was healed by them in the manga is Cell due to his regen. Everyone else needed healing one way or another.
>>
>>161609145
Black zenkai too strong. He could get a paper cut and become stronger than zeno.
>>
>>161609973
The first time he fights Goku and is forced to go back to the future timeline he comes back hurt and saying he had engraved Goku's fighting style or something.
The total lack of consistency with him saying afterwards that the appetizer Vegeta could also make him stronger is what kills any sense of logic in the arc. All the fight scenes until right before the ending soon devolve into Black wiping the floor with the main cast in 2vs2 or 2vs3's right before one of them gets really angry, powers up and fights him one on one, with no pause for an explanation why they couldn't do that before (the most egregious case being Trunks)
>>
File: 0182.png (143KB, 600x849px)
0182.png
143KB, 600x849px
>Back when the Broly-Vegetto fight started.
>>
>>161608532
Is this any good?
>>
>>161610541
It is. Read from the start.
>>
Super stole alot of shit from Multiverse.

Also it has a far better female super saiya jin. Bra.
>>
>>161611192
Let's not fool ourselves. Bra is just as much a bitch as Caulifla, if not more.

That said, I do like the webcomic for the fact that it fleshes out the other universes. "Universe where Saiyans and Namekians never existed, and therefore humans fight all of their battles" automatically has more world building than "universe where the ten strongest fighters chug protein mix and dance".
>>
>>161611781
Hey atleast bra trained her entire life to get where she is now. And knows when she's in the wrong.

And yes I agree the world building is great.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.