[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cooler is unironically the best villain in DragonBall after two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: fiikhd2.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fiikhd2.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
Cooler is unironically the best villain in DragonBall after two forty minute movies. How did this happen and why did all of the other movie villains suck so bad in comparison? And why is Frost going to be in DBZFighterz instead and probably have his fifth form too?
>>
>>161593414
Only thing Cooler has going for him is the fact that he is a masculine older brother figure of the series' most iconic villain. It also helped that he has a transformation above the "final form" from the manga source material.
Without relying on Freeza's characteristics he is quite 1 dimensional.
>>
>>161593477
He's not one dimensional at all. In the first five minutes of his first movie he gains more depth and character than Frieza.
>>
>>161593513
Elaborate.
>>
>>161593414

Fuck this fight was brutal. He was slapping and pushing Goku's shit in the whole time.

>That moment when he dive-knees Goku in the stomach through a fucking lake
>>
>>161593513
How does he manage that?
>>
I said it before but they really should of went further with the alien threats instead of some retarded android bullshit. Learning the proper history of their race and just how far their empire stretched would have been something
>>
>>161593619
why do you think
>would of
is correct
>>
>>161593579
>>161593597
I guess he means how he sees Goku's ship getting away but intead of killing it goes "Nah, let that bite Freeza in the ass later", only for it to also bite his ass
>>
>>161593414
I CRIED WHEN ROSHI ALMOST DIED
>>
>>161593619
We already knew Freeza/Cold's empire stretched the whole galaxy and we already knew they were the most powerful in the galaxy too. There was really nothing more to explore story-wise with Freeza and his race besides lore/backstory which could and should have been in a databook or something along those lines.
>>
>>161593703
That was entirely his fault too.
>Let it bite Frieza in the ass
>Bites Frieza in the ass
>WTF this bit Frieza in the ass
>How dare you disgrace our family!

He hated Frieza's guts so he could have just left well enough alone.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.