[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss shoujo, any shoujo, and nothing but shoujo. I just finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: corm.jpg (37KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
corm.jpg
37KB, 500x373px
Discuss shoujo, any shoujo, and nothing but shoujo.

I just finished Warau Kanoko-Sama and the sequel today. The main romance was satisfying, but I was disappointed by the lack of follow up on most side romances. Hanai best.
>>
My fav anime/manga is skip beat, and my fav character is kyoko, if u like girl that try too hard and showbiz it is for you. I am yet to continue it though
>>
>>161592870
Aishiteruze Baby is great, I should finally watch the anime one of these days.

In other news, a series about Velazquez began today, called Kyūtei Gaka no Urusai Yohaku, which I have hopes for.

>>161592995
>u
>>>/out/
Lurk for two years before posting next time.
>>
What can shoujo manga be about aside from romance?
>>
>>161593233
Natsume Yuujinchou and Gakuen Babysitter are shoujos where romance is at most a footnote. They're both iyashikei.
>>
>>161592995
Stop typing like a retard.
>>
File: 1421572435.jpg (105KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1421572435.jpg
105KB, 300x450px
>>161592870
Oresama teacher is one of the best shoujo I have read. The fight scenes seem like Shonen at times.

Anime when
>>
Why is teacher/student romance the best romance

and why no hardly any anime have it, but manga does?
>>
>>161595531
Hardly any shoujo gets anime compared to shounen.
And 90% of shounen romance has a generic loser high school boy as the selfinsert MC.
>>
>>161595859
>And 90% of shounen romance has a generic loser high school boy as the selfinsert MC.
Not him, but that has really nothing to do with his question. Hell, if anything, having 90% of your MCs be students would make teacher/student more likely, since you've already got one of the two.
>>
>>161595958
>nothing to do with his question
High school boys are not teachers.
>>
>>161596007
They are students.
>>
>>161595958
I mean. I posted in a thread about shoujo so it's pretty related. It's pretty obvious that my quesiton relates to shoujo, being posted in a shoujo thread.

F teacher/M student is worst couple. M teacher/F student is best option.

>>161595859
>Hardly any shoujo gets anime compared to shounen.
This is 100% true, it's so sad. I guess manga is just where the audience is. I prefer anime so much more though.
>>
>>161596070
>I posted in a thread about shoujo so it's pretty related
Wait, what. If your question's about shoujo specifically, then isn't stuff about shounen romance's MCs even less relevant?

>This is 100% true, it's so sad. I guess manga is just where the audience is. I prefer anime so much more though.
Well, it's not that shoujo/josei don't get adaptations, they're just overwhelmingly live-action rather than anime.
>>
Teacher x student is morally wrong.
>>
File: MB.gif (892KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
MB.gif
892KB, 500x375px
>>161596127
>Shonen gets adapted so much more than shoujo, and shonen MCs are all generic loser high school boys
The mental link made sense to me.

I don't see the point of a "has nothing to do with the question" when it's obviously... kinda related. Pointless comment you made.

>they're just overwhelmingly live-action rather than anime.
I guess as girls get older they prefer live-action to animation. Makes sense.

Man, I would watch live action more often (my friends always try to get me to) but the episodes are like 50min to an hour long.

>>161596254
>Teacher x student is morally wrong.
that's why it's my fetish dot jpg
>>
>>161596289
>I don't see the point of a "has nothing to do with the question" when it's obviously... kinda related. Pointless comment you made.
I was taking it as an explanation, which (assuming >>161596007 was the guy who said it) it was meant to be.
>>
File: diabolik-lovers-wallpaper-15.jpg (193KB, 640x602px) Image search: [Google]
diabolik-lovers-wallpaper-15.jpg
193KB, 640x602px
Who "decides to watch shows purely based on how aesthetic they are" here?

I keep thinking I should give Diabolik Lovers a chance because I complain about how 'no shoujo shows'... but it's so ugly. At least Vampire Knight had a nice art style and color design.

What shows have you decided not to watch because the art style looked ugly?
>>
>>161596413
The only good reason to watch Diabolik Lovers is to laugh at it.
>>
>>161596127
So all the manga that get anime adaptions will be action-oriented shoujo series?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.